Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

🥺 Thankyou for owlways being so so observant, appreciative and kind, Viccc! You're da best! ❤

VictoriaLove7 May 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you* for putting the smol details and for being awesome, Sunshine! 🌞❤

high-five-30rock.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

🥺🤗❤

surfs-up2-awesomest.gif

FineFrog15 May 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@OnlyWinter

Hi Sun and Winter! 😊❤️ I cannot thank you both enough for this beautiful and sweet appreciation! I love the lay out, graphics. I love the idea of all 3 of us sliding down a beautiful rainbow together. Weeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee! Indeed! 😊 (Sun, *giggles* ....*speaks into walkie talkie*....code word.....Weeeeeeeee weeeeeee! for mission "finefrog". Yup, it's true you, you know me just like the back of your hand! Well done my friend! ❤️ My goodness, you are soooooooooo very clever! 😊😊😊

Thank you both for sending me Ribbit love! ❤️ I send *Sunny and Fishy love* ❤️ and so very much in my heart to both of you! Fishy Friend, I think you and Sun are both super smart too. I appreciate you both so very much! 😊❤️

We might not get the chance to connect in the MCR as often as we might like, however............our Pond rocks! I'm so very lucky to have friends like the both of you!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

OnlyWinter May 12th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggy! 🐸 That's true! Sun makes the awesomest graphic for us! 🐸🐡 Thank you again, Sun! 💖

I love that idea too! Let's invite Sun to our pond! 😀

*Ribit ribit * *glup glup *

High five and hugs 🫂 🐸

FineFrog15 May 12th, 2023

@OnlyWinter

❤️❤️❤️

@FineFrog15

Awww code language lol xD yes yes, giggling way too much, and so much grateful for sharing yet another *our* moment here, it's so special to me. 🥰 Yes yes, I doooooo, my sweet Froggy friend, how in the world can I not hehe. *keeps hugging* ❤

you-are-the-best-cute.gif

FineFrog15 May 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun! 😀 Thank you soo much for making this awesome graphic! 🐸🐡

I love the rainbow you put in there! 🌈 Let's swim together, Sun and Froggy! @FineFrog15

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you again, Sun! 💖 You made my day, my weekend! 💖

More cherries 🍒 for you! From me and Froggy! 🐡🐸

@OnlyWinter

Aww thankyouuu for more cherries, for liking the post and for being so appreciative always, Winter Fishyyy! Hearing it made your day has made mine so much better also! Ribbit loveee! 💖

YourCaringConfidant May 12th, 2023

The following appreciation is from @88avocados and is dedicated to an amazing host of LSC.

🌟 🌟 🐢 🌟 🥑 🌟 🌟

@Fristo

This sweet note is just for you.

20230511-221644-0000_1683894800.png

Awww, what a special appreciation note for a very special Fristo. 💚 You really are an amazing host Fristo. You are kind, supportive, and empathetic. I, too, appreciate when you generously give of your time to host or co-host in the listening sharing circle.

I have personally attended 2 sessions with you as host; and I totally agree with 🥑! Speaking of which-- Avocado, I am so happy that you got a chance to participate. I am happy you had a very pleasing and enjoyable experience. 😀 Also, thank you for taking the time to think of Fristo to send him an appreciation thanking him. That was so kind of you!

hearts-green.gif

Optimisticempath May 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant there's a cute avocado and a turtle 😍 I see itttt! You're so creative and make such beautiful posts Desiree 💕 I always enjoy seeing your posts

YourCaringConfidant May 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Awww, thank you! ♡

Rubylistens22 May 12th, 2023

@ByataLovesYou was appreciated by a secret friend💫

It sounds like you’ve provided amazing support to this person Byata! Please keep doing the amazing things you’re doing:)

And secret friend, thank you so much for appreciating Byata. You made someone smile today<3

screenshot-2023-05-12-at-1-07-34-pm_1683911407.png

Click here

@ByataLovesYou Everyone loves Byata back!💗
Erica May 13th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

You have no idea how much I needed to hear this! 🥺 thank you so much for the kind words. You’re an amazing person too, you know! I’m so happy I have gotten to know you over the past few months. You’re always such a positive person in LSR and TL, and I enjoy hearing all your stories.

Thank you @morganwindow for posting this!

May 13th, 2023

Hey @beck1 , we have an amazing appreciation from @adventurousBranch3786 , specifically to thank you for your hosting the disability discussions!

Branch found you a Great Communicator as well as Empathetic, Emotionally Intelligent, Optimistic, Respectful, Authentic, and Supportive.

i-really-appreciate-beck1-being-so-supportive-and-doing-a-great-job-in-disability-discussions_1683942762.png

beck, thank you so much for hosting disability discussions 😄

Branch, thanks for leaving a thoughtful appreciation for our amazing listener❤️

animated-text.gif

beck1 May 13th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Thank you @adventurousBranch3786 for leaving such a sweet message. I always enjoy your company. Thank you for being such an awesome part of the discussions

Rubylistens22 May 14th, 2023

@beck1 has appreciated @Birdking449 💙

King was in one of the discussions I was hosting and he was super supportive of everyone in there during the discussion. He had awesome answers to all the questions I was asking and I know others in the room learned a lot from him. Great job, King!

@beck1 thank you so so much for being so kind to King, and know that you deserve to be appreciated too!

@Birdking449 I have been in rooms with you and I fully agree with Beck that you are such an amazing contributor and so engaging!

dancing-bird.gif

adaptableOcean4193 May 14th, 2023

@unassumingPeach6421

thumbnail-img-20230304-191506142_1684036719.jpg

You are a star. I am sharing this picture to remind you. There are two stars in it to remind you that you are not alone. I know you will shine brightly in whatever you put your effort into. You are a very good writer because you can make another feel what you are conveying. I am so happy you are doing so well. I am sending wishes for your continued progress, and a hug. Thank you for helping me feel.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 14th, 2023

@adaptableOcean4193 How sweet and thoughtful!💛

SophTheListener2022 May 14th, 2023

Hey awesome people! Here's a sweet appreciation from a secret friend to @Pguide1

a-sweet-appreciation-from-a-secret-friend-to-pguide1_1684041677.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Note from me:

Secret friend: You are amazing for sending such a sweet appreciation. Keep spreading kindness!

Pguide1: Thank you for being an amazing listener. Never stop being helpful!

awesome-you-are-awesome.gif

YourCaringConfidant June 1st, 2023

@SophTheListener2022 This graphic is absolutely beautiful, wow! I love this entire posting! The colors are just sooo pretty together. Amazing job, smile spreader.

amiableBunny4016 May 14th, 2023
Hellooo Beautiful Hoomans,

I am so excited to post this xD!
Today we have a beautiful appreciation for a fantabulous person!
She spreads smiles everywhere she goes and is full of energy and positivity!
The community loves her bright spark!
This appreciation is for :
@YourCaringConfidant
This appreciation is from the caring, wonderful, lovely @SirenOfSerenity

Okay, enough of me and lets goooooo with the appreciationnn!

screenshot-2023-05-14-at-12-25-57_1684063801.png

Desiree has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:
Consistent, Supportive, Purposeful

yayyy! Desiree is absoloutely wonderful! So caring and encouraging! Always supporting and cheering on for others. Your kindness and love is a gift Desiree. We love you so so much and I hope you read this. We *love* you Desiree! Do you want me to repeat it? We *love* you! You fantabulous hooman! *hugs and love if okay*

Thank you Siren xD for such a fantabulous and caring message. You are truly an appreciative, caring, wonderful human. You mean so much to this community. You are so lovely to be around especially in sharing circle! Everything you host is amazing. This place wouldn't have the same without you. Thank you Siren. Truly for all your kindness and love and all the encouragement! You have helped me so much xD *sending love and hugs*

Bunny

Avaria May 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 woah that's so pretty 😮 i love how the graphic and text match up aa

amiableBunny4016 May 14th, 2023

@Avaria

thank you so much! I appreciate you! that means so much more than I thought haha ❤️😭

Avaria May 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 It's adorable <3

YourCaringConfidant May 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @SirenOfSerenity OMG! How is it I'm just seeing this now? I can't even say how full of ♡ my heart has been today with appreciations! I'm truly so grateful! I will get back to you guys, I promise! I got to play catch up but please know that I appreciate this a great deal. My heart can only take so much. ♡ Xoxo.

image_1684070407.png
Yayy! Sooo excited to make this post and Always super happy to see this person getting all the love and appreciation! 💛

The supremely talented, immensely compassionate and incredibly loving @YourCaringConfidant aka Desiree is appreciated by another uber creative, generous and considerate PAT-peer @AnnaSilverberg, andddd this one's a tear-jerker fosho!💛

image_1684069931.png

image_1684068870.png

Tagging you on the rainbow-side of your endless joy! 💛

image_1684068911.png

image_1684070318.png

What a thoughtful appreciation, with nothing but pure admiration and genuine gratitude! 💛

Sooo agreed with everything the ever so sweet and encouraging peer @AnnaSilverberg has said for you, Desiree! You're such an inspiration for all of us! 💛

image_1684069383.png

Keep being you, wonderful Smile Spreader! We 🍒ish youuu lots! 💛
image_1684070395.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @AnnaSilverberg Ohhhh myyyy, this appreciation is absolutely beautiful! And the timing! Will get back to it later. Take a rain check, please! I promise I will get back to y'all. I sooo appreciate this! ♡ Xoxo.

AnnaSilverberg May 14th, 2023

☀️ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ☀️

😊 Ohmygoodness! Wow Sun! 😊
🌼 This is absolutely beautiful! 🌼
💕💕 Thank you for making this wonderful, beautiful post! 💕💕
💛 You are so amazing and talented 💛
💙

@AnnaSilverberg My beautiful amazing twin, I'm screaming THANK YOU! Just know I got you. At a later time though, lol. Today is mother's day here so been. Crafted with the kids and now getting ready to go visit family. I'll be popping on though. Hehe. I can't thank you enough. And I soooo agree, Sun did this posting more beautiful than I could imagine. ♡♡

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 15th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Always a pleasure to create and put together lil pieces of love, gratitude and more love for you, Desiree!❤

Take your time always!♡♡

@AnnaSilverberg

Aww thankyouu, Anna, super happy you love it, means a lot to me. Yay for emojis and colour!🥰❤

VictoriaLove7 May 14th, 2023

Hey everyone! (⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@xXReddMystic15Xx 🔮

From an amazing appreciator

@compassionateOak202 🌿

20230513-011233-0000_1684074375.png

These are the qualities that Oak finds in you

20230513-011233-0001_1684074425.png

From me

To @compassionateOak202 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you know that you are a wonderful person. Keep being you! 🌿

@xXReddMystic15Xx Many times people did not pay attention when in rooms, but you tried to ask how people were doing and you listened to others. You are being a great listener even in MCR! 🔮

AnnaSilverberg May 14th, 2023
💙 @VictoriaLove7 💙

👑 Wow! I absolutely love how you did this appreciation! 👑
🌟 It looks aaaamaaaziiiing! 🌟
💙

VictoriaLove7 May 14th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Thank you! 😊

Hey hey @smollperidotsBreakdown, your wonderful self is appreciated by one of our super appreciative peers @Beck1, who clearly knows how to make someone's day turn extra bright! 💚

image_1684095417.png

Sooo happy to hear y'all are having such engaging and supportive discussions, getting a space to express yourself, share and seek support in a group setting and simply practice what cups is all about~ compassion, empathy, support and some more compassion! 💚

Sending love y'alls way! 💚
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 15th, 2023
💛⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝💛

Hey hey @ZaatarHoney, your cheerful, respectful, optimistic, purposeful, motivated, supportive and great communicator-self is appreciated by a Secret friend! 💛

💛⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝💛

desigbs_1684141424.png

💛⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝💛
You are super awesome Zaatiii, I'm so happy to share this sweet note with you! Keep being you! 💛

💛⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝💛

Sending a big hug to the wonderful secret friend for appreciating you, and brightening your day with kindness! 💛

💛⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝💛