Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant eats cake before floats gets it πŸ˜‹

PatienceImpatiens May 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I got a piece of cake! Lucky me!

Optimisticempath May 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Late for cake?πŸ₯Ί

Desiree makes such beautiful posts 😍😍😍

Happy birthday @floatingdandelion πŸ’•

amiableBunny4016 May 10th, 2023

Heyloooo Fantabulous People,

Today we have a lovely appreciation for the very heartwarming @LavenderHere!

This appreciation is from @beck1!

You have been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Respectful, Great Communicator, Optimistic, Supportive, Empathetic

screenshot-2023-05-10-at-16-11-17_1683731663.png

Lets gooooo with the appreciation!

screenshot-2023-05-10-at-16-12-06_1683731682.png

text on image: Lavender is awesome. I recently attempted to join the VL team (unfortunately had to step down) but Lavender was great at trying to explain the dashboard and what I would be doing in my role. Lavender is a great person and I always enjoy their company whenever I see them in LSR or if I'm chatting to them in 1-1. Thanks for being so great, Lavender

yayyyy! Awesomeee appreciation! Thank you Lavender for being an amazing, beautiful person in this community! You always put a smile on this community!

@beck1- your amazing! thank you for being so appreciative and caring!

Bunny

beck1 May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ***-followers.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023
@LavenderHere is totally lavlyyyyyy!❀
ByataLovesYouu May 10th, 2023

@loyalApricot1375 has left a lovely appreciation message for @someonewhocares7777, the message that @loyalApricot1375 left said "I appreciate them because they are always there for me."

@someonewhocares7777, thank you so much for being a wonderful listener and being really motivated to keep learning. <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 10th, 2023

@ByataLovesYouu

Yay another lovely person joining us as a Smile Spreader! Welcome aboard, Byata!❀

@GK955 has left a amazing little message for @Pearlshipdown.

the message @GK955 left says "Hi pearl, I know I am not that close one to you but I want you to know behind my silence towards you I do appreciate and notice the qualities you have that is needed for each member to make this place a haven for the souls that seek tranquility"

What a lovely message @GK955! Thank you so much @Pearlshipdown for having such a big desire to improve and having such a skill of understanding others feelings and trying to make sure everyone feels respected and welcomed. We are very glad you are here with us<3.

@victoriousblue17 has made a lovely appreciation message to @richuyulin.

The message says "I made an offhand comment that could easily have been ignored. But richuyulin dug a bit deeper and really helped me out when I didn't even realise I needed it. Thank you richuyulin! You've actually helped me to feel more a part of this place and less adrift. You didn't have to go out of your way like that for me, but you did because you're amazing and you care so much about other people."

@victoriousblue17 thank you so much for this kind message!

@richuyulin thank you so much for avoiding using emotional reactions to guide your deicsions and thank you for understanding others feelings, you are well appreciated! <3.

May 10th, 2023

@ByataLovesYouu Thanks for posting the kind message!

@victoriousblue17 As usual, you're not alone here! We're happy to help support you! πŸ˜ƒ Glad I was able to help you out a little.

@Fristo we are really grateful for u

@calmMango9611 has left a lovely appreciation message to @CommunityModEver.

The message says "I want to thank CommunityModEver and the rest of the 7cups Community team, for their quick action during the Major Glitch that happened on May 8th 2023. There quick action helped to get accounts that were muted by the glitch fixed. The whole team went above and beyond the call of duty. It also affected my account. It is now fixed. Your always amazing. I want to thank out Community Director H and OBS our Group Support Manager for picking such amazing and talented and fast thinking people, who make up Our Community Modding team."

@calmMango9611 thank you soo much for this wonderful message and im sure the entire team is grateful for this.

@CommunityModEver thank you soo much for a great mod and being a problem solver, you have truly grown and learned throughout the couple years you have been here. We truly appreciate all you do on 7cups. Thanks Ever<3!

calmMango9611 May 11th, 2023

@ByataLovesYouu correction it was may 9th, 2023.

ByataLovesYouu May 11th, 2023

A secret friend has left a lovely appreciation message for @Fristo.

The message says "Fristo is a great manager. He is a great communicator and says exactly what is in his mind. I adore, love, respect, and cherish you with all my heart."

What a wonderful little message!

@Fristo thank you soo much for being a great communicator and having a great desire to grow and learn, also thank you for being such a amazing problem solver! We truly appreciate everything you do here on 7cups.

May 11th, 2023

@ByataLovesYouu appreciate you too, byata. you doing good being a messenger of appreciation!

NotFound20 May 11th, 2023

Hello All

We are really glad to share an amazing appreciation for @CheerySandi, who is appreciated by peer @PatienceImpatiens

Patience appreciated you for below qualities -

im-1_1683780517.jpg

πŸ€Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

πŸ€ Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

πŸ€ Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

πŸ€ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

πŸ€ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

πŸ€ Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Also, a cute note -

im-2_1683780601.jpg

Patience, shared some beautiful images as well, indeed you are a superwoman Sandi. Your journey has been truly amazing -

a1_1683780445.JPG a3_1683780461.JPG a2_1683780477.JPG

@PatienceImpatiens : Thank you for sharing this beautiful appreciation and for your kindness.

@CheerySandi : Thank you for being part of this community and you are a beautiful soul.

best-wishes-for-you-rose.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 11th, 2023

@NotFound20

Ahh okay, I see what this is now! We just gonna wait everytime to bask in your creative glory, mhm? 😍

Love how you keep trying new things, Lily, it's so evident here how you put the time and effort to take things a notch higher always! Sooo loving the way the qualities are presented, especially! ❀

Keep shining, Smile Spreader!πŸ€—

NotFound20 May 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😍 Thanks a lot Sun❀️.

I can't stop thanking you for your kind words in these appreciation posts. My smile spreads across my face right away. I make an effort to draw inspiration from all of PAT's amazing postings, thus in essence, you all are the source of my creativity 😍😍😍.

kurler-warner-designby-kurlz.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 13th, 2023

@NotFound20

Aww ofcourse, gottta state the obvious haha! I so love this "thus in essence, you all are the source of my creativity" ~ so so beautiful!❀

*sending love and hugs back*

YourCaringConfidant May 11th, 2023

I 100% wholeheartedly agree! Beautifully said! @NotFound20 this posting is beautiful! Love it. πŸ’š

NotFound20 May 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thanks Caring ❀️😍😍

PatienceImpatiens May 11th, 2023

@NotFound20. Not Found, thank you for making this appreciation so Beautiful! I really Hope Sandi likes it!

@PatienceImpatiens

My pleasure Patience 😊. Yes I am hoping too😊😊

The following appreciation is dedicated to a fellow smile spreader; someone I am so proud to have met on here.

πŸ’™B πŸ’› LπŸ’™ IπŸ’› SπŸ’™ SπŸ’›

@ο»ΏblissfulSky8162

There are not enough words to say just how happy your appreciation note had made me. It came at a time when I really needed it and I am so grateful. This time later, the smile you gave me still remains.

This note is for you, Bliss. πŸ˜€

1-20230511-075019-0000_1683813873.png

Click here to view image larger.

This note is in hopes that it makes you smile and that it brings you the same joy you have brought to me. You just have no idea how special and meaningful that was to me. Wow. Bliss, I truly mean every word. You are beyond amazing. Beyond talented. I accept you as you.

I hope you have a beautiful day and know you are golden to me!

screenshot-20230511-101238-gallery-removebg-preview_1683814410.png

blissfulSky8162 May 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I cant even type because I'm crying my eyes out looking at how beautiful this appreciation is. You deserve all the love in this world. You've helped me get better and i couldn't be more thankful enough. This note is just pure love. (a kind secret- i have all the appreciations you sent to me. gonna save this too and hold on to it forever)

Hiyaaa @CharmingFlower8111 our wonderful peer @88Avocados thinks you are a Great Communicator, and is certainly impacted positively by your charming self, (Duh!) willing to share this encouraging note with you! πŸŒΈπŸ’šπŸŒΈ

image_1683817764.png

Gotta agreee, your progress in 7 cups is sooo commendable, Flower, you've been an awesome peer ever since your joining and I'm super duper proud of youu! πŸŒΈπŸ’šπŸŒΈ

Thankyou, Avo, for this sweet "I see you" note for your peer, having someone notice and applaud you for something great is so motivating always! It's so lovely to have you in the listener community, already feeling impacted and inspired with greatness around! Yay! πŸŒΈπŸ’šπŸŒΈ
May 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow! The flowers are so lovely, and I think they go well with my pfp lol...

Anyway, thank you @88Avocados for the lovely note ❀️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

very pretty post Sun😊.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 12th, 2023

@NotFound20 Thankyouuu, Lily!πŸ€—

Hey hey @Rui6211, welcome to the community. Sooo happy to have you with us! 🀎

We have a beary sweet message for your

🧸Emotionally Intelligent,

🧸Empathetic,

🧸Inquisitive,

🧸Purposeful,

🧸Patient and

🧸Authentic self,

from a Secret Friend! 🀎

image_1683819126.png

Thankyou for being a part of our community, Rui! It's always nice to see new listeners joining, and creating such a beautiful impact with their support and compassion! 🀎

Big hug to the thoughtfully kind secret friend who took out some time to appreciate you! 🀎

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ohhhh my wow! Everything about this is beary cute! Omg, sun you really outdid yourself. This post contains sooo much cuteness! Awww.

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww just Desiree being Desiree!πŸ₯°

you-are-the-beary-best-beary-best.gif

Rui6211 May 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much β™₯️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@Rui6211 You are so welcome!β™₯️

VictoriaLove7 May 11th, 2023
Hey everyone! (βŽβ›α΄—β›βŽ)
We have a wonderful appreciation for

@IndigoWhisper 🌼

From the one and only, our OG leader
@Fristo ⭐

20230511-210512-0000_1683819388.png

From me

To @Fristo Thank you for giving this appreciation and for giving this space to appreciate others. Keep being you, Fristo! ⭐

To @IndigoWhisper Thank you for being resilient and searching for goodness. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🌼

@VictoriaLove7 Super pretty graphic, Victoria. Love it and the colors. Sooo good seeing Fristo being appreciated. He deserves it. <3

Hi hi @HandForSome, nice to meet you! You're gonna need a hand on your heart as you read this super generously sweet, compassionate and encouraging appreciation for you! πŸ’›

It is from your Secret Friend who thinks you are Authentic, Motivated, Resilient, Empathetic, Supportive, Humble, Patient and great at Problem-solving. πŸ’›

image_1683823439.png

"God LOVES You"~ enough said, really! This might be the highest form of blessing and the kindest reminder ever from one human being to another! πŸ’›

Thankyou wonderful secret friend, for your immense kindness and warmth! πŸ’›

amiableBunny4016 May 11th, 2023

Helloooooo Lovely People xD,

Also Hello to the amazing @Optimsticempath!

You have been appreciated by a Secret FriendπŸ’•

screenshot-2023-05-11-at-19-07-15_1683828627.png

click here

Opti has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Great Communicator, Emotionally Intelligent, Authentic, Cheerful, Humble, Optimistic, Consistent

Yayyy! Keep being your wonderful, sweet, beautiful self Opti! we believe in you!

sending-love.gif

Bunny

Optimisticempath May 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 why secret 😭 I wanna hug youu πŸ₯Ί

Thankyou for being so sweet to me.. got this at a time I really need it. Lol I be kidding because I'm always needing it :') thanks super much secret friend, I'm v sorry my mind is blanking on who this is but I really do appreciate your kind words and appreciation for me so much πŸ₯ΊI don't have much words but I just wanna hug you tightly and hope you oki and kind to yourself too. sending love to you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

bunnyyyy this is so prettweee 😍 thankyou so much for making this beautiful post for me, I love the colors too πŸ’• you are too kind to me always and I cannot thank you enough for what a big difference you create in my life πŸ€— I love you lots ok πŸ₯Ί always be kind to you also, your amazinggg πŸ’•πŸ’•

amazing-beautiful.gif