Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

blissfulSky8162 May 9th, 2023

@Torment is appreciated by @GK995

untitled-design-3_1683647058.png

Here’s what @GK995 thinks about @Torment

❤️Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.,

❤️Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

❤️Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,

❤️Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

❤️Here’s what @GK995 wants to say to @Torment ❤️

hi-torment-from-all-the-people-here-you-are-the-most-i-seen-the-truth-about-mental-health-the-hardships-of-it-i-see-a-beautiful-person-in-you-that-despite-having-monsters-you-don-t-project-it-to-people-and-you-try_1683647105.png

It reads: Hi Torment from all the people here you are the most I seen the truth about mental health, the hardships of it. I see a beautiful person in you that despite having monsters you don't project it to people and you try not to be a beast. You are actually a gentle soul just wanting to embrace life and be embraced back by life. Trying to find peace permanently within you, trying to battle the destruction that also comes from within. But you made it though, you have made progress. You are that pretty little thing

❤️To the appreciator , @GK995

Thank you so much for appreciating a peer! You’ve written such a beautiful note; I’m so very thankful to have you in our community. We need more people like you in this world so that our world becomes s better place ❤️

❤️To the appreciated, @Torment

Torment, the note says it all. The way you keep your struggles apart to just be the beast you are means everything. I’m extremely happy to witness a wonderful person get appreciated appropriately. Congrats on your progress🎉❤️ we are very proud of you 👍🏻👍🏻😎😎

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 9th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162 Beautiful post, Ara!😍 Love how you add such kind thoughts always!❤

How so sweet, @GK955, thankyou for being so kind towards your peer!❤

blissfulSky8162 May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou. Aw thank you sun❤️ this means a lot 💕

Optimisticempath May 9th, 2023
So proud of you @LightPrune1000 💙 you are doing really amazing by acknowledging your growth and appreciable qualities 🥳
image_1683657402.png

Keep it up!

image_1683657442.png

That is so profound! I hope you always find kind and caring friends 💙

@GK955 being appreciated for her funny bone makes me vv happy 😝 kiki you make mcr so much fun and nice to be in ❤ thanks for being so humerus!!

Your secret friend has an appreciative bone to pick with you 🤭

image_1683658196.png

you both are amazing 🥰

amiableBunny4016 May 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

awww love the emojis Opti! ❤️ keep up the good work!

@amiableBunny4016 aw thankyou bunnie🥰 you're always so kind!!

May 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath i haaateee secrets!! Spill it lol

Optimisticempath May 12th, 2023

@GK955 lmao I wish I'd know who this is but you clearly got secret friends and people who love you kiki... enjoy the appreciation! 💕

@emerbliss your kindness and compassion really doesn't go unnoticed...specially when we have the bestest bunny @Amiablebunny4016 in the world, no amount of kindness is ever not not-appreciated 🥰

You are in for a treat and some tears xD maybe 😄 our bunny is just that sweet with words! 🥺

image_1683659515.png

Text for clarity- "Hellooo beautiful human, this truly goes out to you because I don't think words can describe how thankful I am for you. I don't know you that well. But I hope your okay and well right now. I first met you in forums buddy :') you were so kind and loving and put a huge smile on my face. 🤧You have always been so supportive and kind in my forum. You are such a beautiful , generous and giving person. 😀You have such a warm heart and you mean every single word you write. You truly make.my days with your words. ❤️❤️The way you write and encourage/support others is just phenomenal! You are just a wonderful human and an absolute gift. We definitely need more humans like you. You are just s beam of kindness. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for everything you have helped me through. Love bunny ❤️"

I love seeing kind people being treated the way they deserve to be treated ... with more kindness ❤ Thankyou for being so sweet and kind towards one other Bliss and Bunny 🥰

@Optimisticempath

aaaa... what another beautiful post! How can I not thank you enough Opti? Your such a lovely human. Thank you for posting this amazing design. I love you so so so so much!❤️

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 bunny making me smile so wide as always 🐰🥺 you're so amazing!! I love you more 💕💕

Emerbliss May 10th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank you for this lovely post with such a sweet opening. Also I love the graphic .

@Amiablebunny4016

Bunny , did I mention you have an illegally heart *melting* way with words ? How come this isn't banned? (And I am very serious here) This truly leaves me speechless, but I am trying.. firstly I am good , and your message has left me way better! Annd you don't deserve anything less than kindness bunny. Most of us don't. Too bad , fate and some people around us doesn't get the point sometimes smh- smh. Really glad to know I made you smile and feel better. I don't know you very well either , but from what I know -I am deeply grateful to have crossed path with you on our forumland .

@Emerbliss thanks a lot for appreciating 😄

Emerbliss May 13th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Of course, gottta state the obvious haha! It is so evident how you take out time to make things take to a higher notch and spread a smile over everyone who come across Opti , thank you

Optimisticempath May 15th, 2023

@Emerbliss aw thanks so much for your kind words 🥺 it means so much to me 💕 hope you're doing well.

Heylooooo Wonderful Hoomans,

Today we have a very very very important appreciation for someone so so so special!

This person is really caring, beautiful, brilliant, amazing and such a gift to the community!

She spreads smiles everywhere she goes! She is a joyful, delightful person that I am proud to call my friend!

Well, hello there @YourCaringConfidant! Desireee! Here is an appreciation for you!

@blissfulSky8162 wanted to tell you how amazing you are!

screenshot-2023-05-09-at-20-37-44_1683661250.png

click here

Isn't that so sweet? Awwww. Thank you Sky for leaving such a beautiful message! You are such a compassionate and wonderful human for leaving a lovely message for Desiree!

Desiree has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Cheerful, Empathetic, Emotionally Intelligent, Great Communicator, Respectful❤️

Awww! You are truly wonderful Desiree! Thank you for being a true gift to 7cups and PAT! You have spread so much joy and love and you are so so lovely be around. You have helped so many people including me and we love you so so so much for everything you do. You are a warm-hearted, beautiful, caring human and we care and love you for that!

Thank you Sky again, for leaving an appreciation! That was magnificent and you left such amazing words for Desiree! Sending so many appreciations back to you for being fantabulous xD!

Bunny

blissfulSky8162 May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 this is so very beautiful bunny ❤️❤️ thank you for helping me in appreciating desiree 💕💕

YourCaringConfidant May 10th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162 @amiableBunny4016 I just got notified of this. Awww, omg thank you. Please take a rain check until after I rest. ♡ Lol.

YourCaringConfidant May 11th, 2023
@amiableBunny4016
This is for you, sweet Bunny. 🐰
2-20230511-075019-0001_1683807607.png
amiableBunny4016 May 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwww Desiree! Aaaa... Someone is being the sweetest!!!? Do you know who it is? Guess? Correct! It's *you*. Thank you Desiree this means so much to me. I'm so happy to have met such a beautiful human! Your so supportive aaaa! I'll do anything to make you smile ❤️❤️🤧 *hugs if okay* here take some flowers 💐💐💐

YourCaringConfidant May 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny, you NEVER have to ask for hugs. I LOVE sweet 🐰 hugs. You are such a sweet person. ♡ Hope your day has been going great. Thanks for the flowers. 🌼

victoriousblue17 May 10th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens wants to recognise another very special person here at 7 Cups - and that is @SensitiveMortal

💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤

sensitive-mortal_1683697895.png

💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤 💙 🧡 🖤

@SensitiveMortal, thank you for being innovative, agile, authentic, emotionally intelligent, supportive, inquisitive, and a great communicator.

PatienceImpatiens May 10th, 2023

@victoriousblue17 Thank you for making this appreciation message so wonderful. I hope Sensitive Mortal likes it! (◕‿◕)♡

SensitiveMortalM May 22nd, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens omg thankyou so much

No youuu are awesome, thankyou for understanding my rants hahaha!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@SensitiveMortalM

Your presence is appreciated, Sensi!😃

St4rb0y6981 May 10th, 2023

@Fristo This is great!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 10th, 2023
"Sun, would you make this please pretty please 😀"
Sun gladly would and Sun did! Yay!

Hey hey @OnlyWinter, I'm so happy I get to do this for you again, you come across as such a warm, caring, kind-hearted hooman (🐡? 😛) looking out for your friends, and it's so beautiful to see you being appreciative and kind towards yourself also! 🧡

image_1683702129.png

Yay and another hearty note for self! 🧡

image_1683702221.png

I'm really glad you're here, and making it through your days, despite how challenging they are for you! 🧡

Super awesome to hear you adhere to guidelines, and the procrastinator-monster got nothing on you. Certainly are some uber appreciable qualities and instances to applaud! Big ups for your self awareness and ability to self-reflect and appreciate yourself! 🧡

Keep on swimming! You got this! 🐡
just-keep-swimming-dory.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The fishy background is so cute, Sunshine 🌞 The fish motif looks exactly like winter 🥰

You wrote 'kind hearted hooman (🐡) 😄

OnlyWinter May 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Haha😀 yes the fish look like me! 🐡

@VictoriaLove7

Aww yes haha, tried looking for a similar one! Thankyouu for noticing, and being so so appreciative always, Vicc!❤

(Yes lol😛)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much, Sun!! 😀 You made my day, I'm swimming with my friends in your post 🐡

Your graphics are awesome, I'm gonna swim around 🐡

@OnlyWinter Aww you're so welcome, Winter, really happy to hear that! Yes to swimming around with friends! Yay!🐡😃

FineFrog15 May 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I send big *hugs* ❤️ for you and Fishy 😊❤️

@FineFrog15 *big hugs back* 🤗❤

ashlee-craft-frog.gif

Okay, this might be one of the cutest gestures of kindness *ever*! 😍

The ever so sweet, thoughtful, creative and warm hearted peer @walker7957 has created a beautiful birthday greeting for @floatingdandelion and ofcourse there's some adorable party-cipants floating around here as well!

image_1683703692.png

Adorable people floating in their floaties, celebrating you are ofcourse, *you*, @walker7957 @yourcaringconfidant and @Iampapaya and might I add here, y'all look soooo good!

Totally snailing it as always, Walkie! Keep being you!

image_1683704491.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun! This one is pretty too! 🐡 im gonna, keep swimming, I saw your name up there 😀

@OnlyWinter Aww thankyouu, Winter! You're so so kind! ❤

Alsooo, the first one was made by @walker7957, how cute is it! ❤

victoriousblue17 May 10th, 2023

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

@Fristo ! This one goes out to you!

fristo_1683711831.png

GK955 wants to acknowledge all of your wonderful qualities, including being a great communicator, problem solver, emotionally intelligent, and cheerful!

I really hope you know how appreciated you are @Fristo! This place wouldn't be the same without you

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

YourCaringConfidant May 10th, 2023

Everyone please join me as we celebrate another very special birthday!

🥳 @floatingDandelion 🥳

This is for you! Get ready to party, friend, because you are in for a treat!

The decorations are all set in place and are just sooo pretty! I hope you love it!

images_1683723933.jpeg

Dandelion, you mean so much to us that the following appreciation notes have been sent for you...

4-20230510-084723-0003_1683724119.png

Click here to view image larger.

png-20230510-083015-0000_1683724203.png

1-20230509-141537-0000_1683724294.png

And guess what, Dandelion? Walker 🐌 made the graphic all by themself. How sweet was that?

png-20230508-163454-0000_1683724453.png

1-20230508-162131-0000_1683724471.png

png-20230510-085643-0000_1683724487.png

3-20230508-164658-0002_1683724522.png

@floatingDandelion Now that's out the way, it's time to open your gifts! Yayyyy!!!! It's present time.

All your friends also bought you the prettiest balloons!

screenshot-20230508-165007-amazon-shopping-removebg-preview_1683724829.png

And, last but not least, it's time for.... cake time! Whooo hooo! Close your eyes! Ok... now open it.

screenshot-20230510-092331-gallery_1683725033.jpg

See! Ooohhhh, what a pretty cake! It's time to eat the yummy cake, yayy!

💗 💗 💗 💗 💗 💗

Dandelion, I know it may be late for you there now but I really hope you enjoyed your party. You are such an amazing person and all of us here cares about you. We ♡ you for the beautiful, kind, funny person you are!