Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

AnnaSilverberg May 6th, 2023
🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

🔆It's so B E A U T I F U L 🔆
😊 Thank you for your amazing and kind words 😊
💕 They truly warm my heart 💕

YourCaringConfidant May 6th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg I am so happy to hear that. ♡

amiableBunny4016 May 6th, 2023

❤ Heyooooo Wonderful People

❤ Today we have an appreciation for a team I love so much with all my heart

❤These people mean so much to me I cannot explain, they are so much more than their kindness and love but every individual in this team is so so unique and beautiful from the inside

Sooo.... Hello Peer Appreciation Team (PAT)! Get ready for an appreciation from the amazing @LittleBirdie

screenshot-2023-05-06-at-17-37-25_1683391606.png

Decided to use bright colours for some bright sparks!

screenshot-2023-05-06-at-17-35-30_1683391656.png

❤Awwwww, thanks Birdie for such a beautiful appreciation! We appreciate you too for sending this lovely message to us! This means so much! You bright shining spark!

❤Thank you PAT for all you do! You all are truly beautiful, amazing, wonderful, caring humans. No matter who you are or where you are, I am so so proud of you. Thank you dear Smile Spreader. A light to the world!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 May 6th, 2023

oops forgot to tag PAT: @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @blissfulSky8162 @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @Rubylistens22 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @victoriousblue17 @YourCaringConfidant

YourCaringConfidant May 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I love that the smile spreaders are being noticed and appreciated as a whole. We are such a strong, amazing, talented team. I, too, appreciate everyone for their contributions. We should all be proud of ourselves. ♡

Thanks for the sweet appreciation, little 🐦.

TabbyCat97 May 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

@LittleBirdie - Birdieee - you're so so sweett :') thank you so making this appreciation for the whole team <3 you are such an amazing cupser, and you have been so so super helpful to me throughout my whole time here as a listener <3 I appreciate you so muuch! ♡ thiiiss appreciation was so super duper sweet of you

Thank you Bunnweee for the lovely lovely posting as always my sweet friend ♡

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Such a bright and beautiful appreciation post with Bunny's kindest words to make it extra sweet! 🥰 Thankyouu for posting, lovely bunny! So so proud of you too! ❤ #GoPAT

Thankyou to the kind-hearted little birdie 🐦 who felt the impact, thought of us, and impacted us with their kindness too! This is truly heart warming to hear! Sending a big hug your way! ❤

YourCaringConfidant May 7th, 2023

The following self-appreciation was sent in from...

2-20230506-205032-0001_1683420734.png

Victorious left themself a note taking the time to give themself a big pat on the back for a job well done!

1-20230506-205032-0000_1683420952.png

Great job! I am so proud of you and I applaud you for tacking that "mountain of work" like a boss! It doesn't surprise me though... Why?

Because you're simply living up to your username-- "victorious" & that's what you are! You know, I'm so happy to be making this posting for such a wonderful, new smile spreader. You should always be proud of you for all you do. I know I'm surely proud of you. I hope you are feeling back to a full bill of health by now and recovering from being sick. :)

Stay amazing @victoriousblue17 and know you can overcome any obstacles. You are that amazing! 🌸

heart-pink.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

YourCaringConfidant Love the colors sooo much! 😍

More power to you! @victoriousblue17 💛

Rubylistens22 May 7th, 2023

@beck1 appreciated @morganwindow

befunky-2023-4-6-21-44-23_1683424196.jpg

Qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

@beck1 thank you so so much for appreciating @morganwindow! Showing your appreciation for a fellow friend is just another step to making this community that much more amazing💙

@morganwindow your influence on this community has only been incredibly positive, and you should be so proud of yourself for getting these kind words from a friend:) Please keep up the good work because it means so much to me!💙

beck1 May 7th, 2023

@morganwindow You're an awesome human being!! Never forget that

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 7th, 2023
Hi hi @compassionateOak202, I've been seeing your forum posts and replies heh, and am so proud of you coming back and reaching out for support in 7 cups, while navigating a difficult time in your personal life. It's so brave of you to sit with your feelings, and reflect on them, allowing them a safe let-out-space. 💜

A bigger YAY for taking this precious moment to remind yourself of how far you've come, your awesome qualities as well as to give yourself a big #pat on your back for pushing forward and being open to new things that are all things healthier, better and happier for you! 💜

image_1683439870.png

Wow! That is one hearty self-appreciation! Way to go, Oak! 💜
✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

To top it, you're not just seeking support, but also being a giver of the same to your peers. Friendships aren't a one way street, you're gaining friends and so are others who have the honor to know you more and call you a friend! We have a little testimony on your wonderful presence in the community from one of our most appreciative people @waterfallsofnature36 who certainly have an eye for greatness, read along! 💜

image_1683440042.png

Keep being amazing and continue moving forward, Oak, you're doing so so great! 💜
VictoriaLove7 May 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is perfectly made, Sunshine! The color looks super vibrant! 😃

@VictoriaLove7 I love the color scheme in this one too hehe, thankyouu, Vicc!😃

compassionateOak202 May 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awww thank you for making this post (o;TωT)o💜🩷💜🩷💜🩷💜🩷

@waterfallsofnature36 that was so touching! I’m glad to be here and be part of SC! (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)💜🩷💜🩷💜🩷

I’m very grateful to be here! (´▽`ʃƪ)

victoriousblue17 May 7th, 2023

❤️ 🧡 💛 This very special appreciation goes out to @ConfidentRabbit7311 ❤️ 🧡 💛

Even though it is ANONYMOUS, @ConfidentRabbit7311, we’re hoping you can guess who it is. This person thinks you are: Empathetic, a great communicator, emotionally intelligent, cheerful, supportive, and a problem-solver. (OK, those clues probably don't help much because we all think that XD)

thank-you-rabbit_1683441459.png

To give you another guess, they are also gifting you this song.

confidentRabbit7311 May 7th, 2023

awe thanks so much @victoriousblue17 for the beautiful post ❤️

thanks anonymous for ur kind words and song! I appreciate uuu too ! Ahhh I still don’t know who u are though anonymous xD

VictoriaLove7 May 7th, 2023

@victoriousblue17

Great job on the design! 👍

Hello hello @calmMango9611, one of the bestest Mango people here! I've definitelymet 3 mango people in 7 cups and I adore all of them lol, must be something in the name, huh? :P

Calm, you've received a lovely note full of kindness and gratitude for you, from a secret friend.

image_1683441667.png

(Fun fact, your secret friend went a notch higher and even made this beautiful graphic for you 🥭)

I so agree with everything they said! You're super amazing and a dear presence in the 7 cups community, always so welcoming, respectful, appreciative, inquisitive, helpful, engaging and compassionate! Thankyou for being you!

Sending love to our secret friend who has been so so sweet and caring!

amiableBunny4016 May 7th, 2023

Heyyyy, helloooooo @TinyWhispers11,

You beautiful human deserve this appreciation so much ❤️

You received appreciation from @toughCup4657!

screenshot-2023-05-06-at-23-00-01_1683456045.png

Lola has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Purposeful, Respectful, Cheerful, Great Communicator, Forgiving, Empathetic, Humble

yayyyyy! Go Lolaaa! You beautiful hooman!

yay-excited.gif

Bunny

Heyooooo Amazing Person,

Today we have an appreciation for a very very very very *amazing* person who is so so special to the community!

@TabbyCat97 has received appreciation from @kindheartedLily!

This is a very well deserved appreciation so here we gooooo.......

screenshot-2023-05-07-at-13-28-34_1683462685.png

click here

Tabby has been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Emotionally Intelligent, Empathetic, Supportive, Great Communicator, Patient, Respectful

Yayyyyy! Thank you for reminding Tabby of how amazing she is Lily! You are also wonderful for leaving a beautifully written appreciation!

Go tabbyyyy!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Stepping up your graphics game, I see. Ohhh I love this. Sooo pretty. Tabby always deserves the sweetest appreciations. ♡

@YourCaringConfidant

Bunny always finds ways to make appreciations more interesting! I have tricks up my sleeves hehe! ❤️

TabbyCat97 May 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

@kindheartedLily Liilllyyy :) oouuhh my goodness you are just the sweetest :) thaankk you so so much for this appreciation :') it made me smile so much. I am so so happy we met on cups, you have been nothing but supportive of me from the start - you were even my verifier aaaaa!!! I am so happy to be on teams with you, you are always checking in on me, making sure things are okay - supporting me with my roles and making sure im okay with them , and offering to answer any questionss I have ♡ you are one of the most sweetest, supportive people I have ever met and I cant thank you enough for how much you have truly helped and supported me :') it means tons to me Lily! 7cups are truly lucky to have you Thank you, so much ! You have made me smile and you have made my daaayyy!!! I hope you have a lovely dayy, yoouu deserve so much happpiiness suunshiinee and coookiess 🍪🍪🍪

Anddd awweee! oouuhh my goodness Bunnnyy - hooww sweet is thiiiss? aaaa I loovee the most so much, the colours, the graphic wooah woooww wowoooaahh !! its just incredible! so so inncreddiblee - you are so so creative, that you so much bunnweee

kindheartedLily May 7th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Awww Tabby, your reply made me smile and brightened my day 😊 You bring so much to this community and are such a ray of light! I appreciate you so much! You always have such kind words to say and are so caring about others <3 <3 Yummmm...thanks for the cookies. 🍪🍪☺️

The following appreciation is from @AnnaSilverberg and dedicated to @kindsoul10 for being so

download-1_1683465858.png

Soul, I hope you enjoy your very sweet note and let Anna's words sink down deep within your heart!

png-20230507-091714-0000_1683465939.png

And guess what? Anna is right, ya know? You really are awesome and wonderful and I hope you never forget that. And if there are ever days where you need a reminder, just come back to this appreciation and read the sweetest words above! I hope you are well, happy, and smiling!

💗 💛 🐑 🐰 💛 💗

@AnnaSilverberg

Thank you for being such an amazing appreciator. You care so much for others that it shows through all the things you do. From being an amazing leader, listener, friend, smile spreader, etc... whatever it may be, you just have so much love within. I know you think Soul is absolutely wonderful but I think you are too! Xoxo.

youre-everything-cute.gif

AnnaSilverberg May 7th, 2023
🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

💚 Thank you for making this astounding appreciation! 💚
🌸 It's so beautiful! 🌸
💕 Your words truly warm my heart! 💕

kindSoul10 May 7th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg @YourCaringConfidant

I'm crying 😭

So beautiful and sweet!

I'm speechless

blissfulSky8162 May 7th, 2023

We have our very own @AnnaSilverberg appreciating @tranquilKitty4959

💜🌈🌸🌸🌈💜🌸🌈💜🌸🌸🌈💜🌈🌸🌸🌈💜🌸🌈💜

Here’s what @AnnaSilverberg think about @tranquilKitty4959

🌈Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

💜Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

🌸Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

🌈Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

💜Agile - They change course as needed.

🌸Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

🌈Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

🌸Here’s what @AnnaSilverberg wants to say to @tranquilKitty4959 🌸

kitty-you-are-absolutely-wonderful-you-re-quick-to-learn-and-understand-that-s-an-amazing-quality-i-appreciate-you_1683467574.png

It reads: Kitty! You are absolutely wonderful! You're quick to learn and understand, that's an amazing quality. I appreciate you!

🌈💜To the appreciator , @AnnaSilverberg

Thank you so much for appreciating a peer! Your lovely message has made our day. You’re an amazing person and it means a lot.

💚To the appreciated @tranquilKitty4959

Thank you for being a part of this community. Your presence has clearly made an impact and we’re all so proud of you.

@blissfulSky8162 Yayyyyy!! Whooo hooo! Bliss is back and and back with a bang! Well done on this beautiful, colorful posting. What a talented smile spreader you are! I know the appreciator and appreciated are just going to be so happy seeing the amount of effort and ♡ you put into beautifying this posting delivering the note. So happy to see you back posting! ♡

@YourCaringConfidant Aww thank you for the welcome Desiree 😭❤️ You’re our star💫

AnnaSilverberg May 7th, 2023
@blissfulSky8162

💗 Thank you for making this stunning appreciation! 💗
🌟 It's absolutely amazing! 🌟

@sophiestar28 is appreciated by @beck1

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here’s what @beck1 thinks about @sophiestar28

🌸 Coachable - They have a desire to improve.,

🌸Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

🌸Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork.,

🌸Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

🌸Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🌸Here’s what @beck1 wants to say to @sophiestar28 🌸

i-had-the-pleasure-of-talking-to-sophie-for-the-first-time-when-she-came-into-the-listener-support-room-asking-for-a-little-help-with-a-member-chat-she-handled-it-with-great-care-and-confidence-shes-a-new-listener_1683469729.png

It reads: I had the pleasure of talking to Sophie for the first time when she came into the Listener Support Room asking for a little help with a member chat. She handled it with great care and confidence. Shes a new listener and can already tell she is going to do awesome things here! Great work Sophie

🌸To the appreciator , @beck1

Thank you so much for appreciating a peer! You’re an amazing person and it shows. We’re all so happy to have you in this community. You’re cool. 😎

🌸To the appreciated, @sophiestar28

Welcome to our beautiful community! You’re doing an amazing job! Being caring and confident are some beautiful qualities a listener must posses and you do! Great job Sophie! So proud of you!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@blissfulSky8162 Such a bright and beautiful posting, Ara! Well done! ❤

Way to go @sophiestar28 ❤

Heyooo Beautiful People,

Today we have a lovely appreciation for @toughTiger6481!

This appreciation is from a Secret Friend

You have been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Authentic, Great Communicator, Consistent, Supportive, Resilient, Problem-Solver, Motivated

screenshot-2023-05-07-at-16-01-35_1683471884.png

Hehe. Lets go on with the appreciation!

screenshot-2023-05-07-at-16-07-38_1683472069.png

click here

Yayyy! Go Tiger! your amazing! You are an amazing part of the community!

Thank you Secret Friend for reminding Tiger of how amazing they are!

tigger-bouncing.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 9th, 2023

Your kindness really doesn't go unnoticed! @toughTiger6481 💛

We've seen appreciation monologues so far but this time's something different and even more fun, an Appreciation Dialog, between two amazing people, who have nothing but kind thoughts and good wishes for one other! 💙

image_1683474567.png

💜forums won't behave, please click me to read text without straining your eyes, because Sun did invest a good effort and time in this!:p💜

Keep being your lovely selves, @Rhea3 and @Fristo, hope the mutual appreciation between you continues to grow! 💙

YourCaringConfidant June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg, I love this! Suppppeeerrrr cute!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww I'm so happy I tried something new with this one, thankyouuu for appreciating, Super Sweet Smile Spreader!🥰

YourCaringConfidant June 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou That's all you, Sun. Sweet and creative as can be. ♡