Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Omigoshh such a swanny post, exactly as I requested for, thankyouuuu so so much, Vicccc, this is all things beautiful. *you* are all things beautiful!❀

Sharing ice cream with @swanlistens27 🍦

swanlistens27 May 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You're amazing, thank you so much lol I'm seriously gonna end up crying over how much y'all are caring !! Ice cream buddies foreverr! β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€

VictoriaLove7 May 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ₯Ίβ€ Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞

owl-hug-sweet.gif

swanlistens27 May 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS SO SWEET AND WHOLESOME!! THNK YOU SO MUCHH!! honestly brought a big smile to my face :D you're lovely !!

VictoriaLove7 May 4th, 2023

@swanlistens27

You bet! 😁

AnnaSilverberg May 1st, 2023

πŸ’› Hey there πŸ’›

2_1682902522.jpg
Click To See Photo

πŸ”† I see you! πŸ”†

🌟 I am so happy to be able to make this wonderful appreciation for you 🌟

🌸 You are truly an amazing wonderful person who shines their light in this world 🌸
✨
🎊 Being grateful for something is an amazing thing that gives us joy and positivity 🎊

πŸ’— It helps us bring good things into our lives and with this appreciation you have certanly done so. πŸ’—

Here is your wonderful appreciation:

ο»Ώ
smile-spreader_1682902765.jpg
Click Me To See Photo

"Thank you for always being there for me. Through all the struggles, strife, and uncertainties...
you have never left my side.
You have rode this rollercoaster with me and I am so appreciative.

My Life, you have so much beauty in you.
From the flowers on the ground, the trees, the air I cannot see, to the clouds up above...

all of it is beautiful; and I thank my God every single day for giving me the gift of life.
I love you,
My Life, and I am so grateful that you are MINE.
I can't wait to see where we will be at the next stage in the future.

My Life, you are "my life".
β™‘"

β˜€οΈ Thank you so much for taking the time to appreciate your life and all that it has brought you, β˜€οΈ

🌼 may it bring you more joy, happiness and positivity! 🌼

🌺 Caring, you are a true Smile Spreader who brings a smile to every room you enter 🌺

πŸ’• Youβ€˜re a wonderful, kind and caring person and we are truly lucky to have you here at Cups! πŸ’•

πŸ’™ I hope that you have a very very wonderful day! πŸ’™
✨✨✨
✨

@YourCaringConfidant (I'm so sorry, I totally failed to tag you <3 )

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Awww soo beautifully presented!❀

@yourcaringconfidant, all things love for this heart felt note! Thankyou for showing us the source of your love~ it lies within you, in your life!❀

YourCaringConfidant May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou How sweet it is to read this from you, Sun. Awww. <3 And I totally agree, Anna did an absolutely beautiful job with this. I am so grateful. :)

@YourCaringConfidant πŸ€—β€πŸ€—

victoriousblue17 May 1st, 2023

🌈 @AnnaSilverberg is a very familiar name, not just around the peer appreciation forum, but 7Cups as a whole. @AnnaSilverberg, your many acts of kindness have a ripple effect and make a positive impact on all of those around you. Thank you for all that you do, and just being you! πŸ’š

🌈 @Waterfallsofnature36 wants to send you a message of appreciation:

annasilverberg_1682910281.png

…And let you know that some of your best qualities are:

Decisive - Despite uncertainty, you make decisions and move forward confidently.

Purposeful - You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Cheerful - You are fun to be around.

Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Consistent - You are consistent in your efforts.

πŸ’™ @victoriousblue17 πŸ’™
🎊 Thank you for making this wonderful post 🎊

πŸ’Ž @Waterfallsofnature36 πŸ’Ž
🌸 Thank you for this wonderful appreciation! 🌸
πŸ’• Your words truly warm my heart πŸ’•
✨✨✨
✨
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 1st, 2023

Had to haha!πŸ˜›

I love the self-proclaimed #SmileSpreadingTrio we made yay! Totally vibing with it and you two fantastic people whom I love, adore, respect, admire, and care for with all my heart!❀

20230501-135743_1682929681.jpg

Look at how adorable we look! xD πŸ˜›

Cheers to spreading smiles and kindness around!❀

Partners-in-Appreciation: @amiableBunny4016 and @YourCaringConfidant, love y'all lots!πŸ₯°

Ps: Desireeeee, you asked, I delivered!πŸ€—

teletubbies-big-hug.gif

amiableBunny4016 May 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww Desiree and Sun and Bunny! You guys are so sweet and kind to me! I love you 2 so much! 😭❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

guys we should choose something besides Teletubbies <3 maybe the "Smiling Speader Trio" . We should name it something T-T any ideas for a name?

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant May 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg, love it!!! Yayyyy. Best believe this has been saved! β™‘β™‘β™‘ Keep on stealing pieces of my heart. Lol. And @amiableBunny4016 look at you and all your cuteness right in the middle! Soaking up all of the Sun and Smiles. 🀣 I can't even express how one graphic contains so much cuteness in it. I just love this so much. Love us! πŸ’š

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree how can i not be cute? im the only teenie between the both of you. I be the lettuce in the sandwich. bunnwe loves chu and Sun!

@YourCaringConfidant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you guys should meet the 13 year old bunny who acts like a baby . 😭

@amiableBunny4016 Soon you will be the 14 year old baby! Lol. 🍼 🀣🀣

@YourCaringConfidant

Goo goo ga ga! Lol. I don't wanna turn 14. πŸ˜ƒ I'm good with 13. Only 6 days left till my birthday 😭😭😭let's enjoy 6 days of being 13!

@YourCaringConfidant @Amiablebunny4016

Awwww I'm so so glad y'all love it! We are indeed super cute haha!πŸ₯° Love us too!❀

The Smile Spreader Trio sounds like a cool name, Bunny!πŸ€—

blissfulSky8162 May 1st, 2023

@fancifulForever5657 is appreciated by a secret friend πŸ’š

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

πŸ’šHere’s what they think about @fancifulForever5657 πŸ’š

πŸ’šSupportive - They are kind and helpful.

πŸ’šAuthentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.,

πŸ’šEmpathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

πŸ’šEmotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

πŸ’šHere’s what they want to say to @fancifulForever5657 πŸ’š

she-is-very-kind-and-compassionate-she-is-authentic-and-does-a-great-job-of-speaking-to-members-like-a-real-person-she-is-a-lovely-person-and-a-rising-star-as-an-active-listener_1682934038.png

It reads: She is very kind and compassionate. She is authentic and does a great job of speaking to members like a real person. She is a lovely person and a rising star as an active listener.

πŸ’šTo the appreciator , whoever you are :)

Thank you so much for appreciating a peer! Your lovely message has made our day. We are all very happy to have you in our community!πŸ’š

πŸ’šTo the appreciated @fancifulForever5657

Thank you for being the ⭐️ star you are and for being a wonderful listener. These amazing qualities that are high keyed by our secret friend tells so much about you and about how good of a listener you are. You’re doing a great job and we’re so proud of you!

@blissfulSky8162

Such an adorable post, Ara! Good job!πŸ’›

@fancifulForever5657 Way to go, you fantabulous being!πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 May 1st, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a special self-appreciation for

@Lightprune1000 πŸͺ

20230501-141508-0000_1682934968.png

These are the qualities that you have

20230501-141508-0001_1682935018.png

From me

@Lightprune1000 I hope things will get better for you and your relationship. I hope she will appreciate you more and treat you better. Hang in there and remember to keep appreciating yourself! πŸͺ

This is the picture Prune sent

images-9-fotor-bg-remover-2023042915135_1682935203.png

Heyoooo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

Shining buddy, I love you so so much and this Secret Friend also agrees that you are simply fantastic!

screenshot-2023-05-01-at-12-25-02_1682940426.png

You are so so amazing Sun! This secret friend is so so lovely by sending this message across to you! Our Sun is a true gift to 7cups and deserves so much love from everyone!

Sun been appreciated for showing these qualities:

❀️Having the ability to Delegate, Innovative, Accountable, Supportive, Intuitive, Purposeful, Consistent, Intuitive ❀️

Sun you are so much more than you think! You are truly wonderful and appreciated so much by the community! You truly deserve this!

Hope you like this appreciation!

Bunny

ο»Ώ

@amiableBunny4016

Awww ofcourse I love this appreciation, Bunnyyyy! You're the bestest shining buddy ever, always super kind, loving and appreciative! 😭 I love you more, my dearest bunny! You truly make my heart sooo happy! ❀ Sending the biggest hug! πŸ€—

@Secret friend

I hope you see this! It truly made my day and I cannot thankyouu enough for the extreme kindness you've shown me! You're so so loved! Sending lots of loveeee!😭❀

image_1683126099.png

ο»ΏThe following appreciation is dedicated to someone who is...

~ Resilient ~

~ Humble ~

~ Authentic ~

~ Optimistic ~

~ Great Communicator ~

~ Cheerful ~

~ Forgiving ~

@TinyWhisper11

That's you all day, everyday, and your Secret Friend never wants you to forget just how "beautiful" and "awesome" you are! Prepare to gather your tissues because you will need it!

20230501-132118-0000_1682962168.png

20230501-132118-0001_1682962194.png

20230501-132118-0002_1682962221.png
20230501-132118-0003_1682962238.png

***wipes Tiny's booger snot from her eyes and then wipes her tears from her eyes***

Lol, πŸ˜† didn't I tell you to gather tissues? If that wasn't just the sweetest note ever then I don't know what is! THANK YOU to this Secret Friend who wrote such a beautiful note to the most beautiful, precious Tiny. I know I should have posted this the other day when I seen it pop up on the dashboard... but I just had to sit on it to do something pretty! Everything you wrote to Tiny (Lola) is so true and I can tell you meant every word! I truly hope Tiny is able to figure out who you are because you are just amazing for showing such a sweet act of kindness, but most importantly act of love. β™‘

Tiny, you're so blessed to have this Secret Friend of yours to show that you are truly something special. I've always mentioned to you to stop referring to yourself in such a negative connotation, but I failed to realize what your Secret Friend said... and after reading it, you most definitely are a FREAK! And you better embrace your freak-iness. πŸ˜† In all seriousness, I ❀️ you my sweet Tiny-- any which way you are!

flowers.gif

Tinywhisper11 May 2nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant 😭😭😭 reveal yourself secret friend!?!??!?!? Secret friend???? Ok well gives secret friend a giant tiny hug ❀ and a biggggggg thankyou. ❀❀ and caring!?! I do not have eye boogers ewwwww ewwwww! And yes I will be proud of my freakiness 😁 in a good way. Thank you both I love you ❀❀

victoriousblue17 May 2nd, 2023

β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’› Let’s congratulate @Lightprune1000 as they continue to self-reflect and self-appreciate: πŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈ

β€œHere I'm trying to survive another day. I got a good listener but I don't want to bother them. I once read: β€˜Love till you hurt.’ I can't recall who said it. But yeah, I love till I hurt. I'm proud of that. There are not many people who can love till hurt. So I'm appreciating myself for that. But I really wish no one has to suffer like me when they love someone.”

lightprune_1682994985.png

🌸🀍 @Lightprune1000, it’s great that you are self-reflecting. Greater self-reflection and self-appreciation helps us all to develop a greater sense of self-awareness and self-acceptance. It’s wonderful you’re doing this! 🀍🌸

victoriousblue17 May 2nd, 2023

YOU! Yes, you. πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ Have some warm fuzzies. πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

This goes out to the 7 Cups listeners and the team. Everyone old or new - thank you!! @Purplesea7109 wants to appreciate you all for the advice and support you give.

purplesea_1682997391.png

@victoriousblue17 what a meowgical post hehe, thankyouu for posting! πŸ’›

@Purplesea7109 you're super amazing, thankyou for being so kind always!πŸ’›

amiableBunny4016 May 2nd, 2023

ο»ΏHey, heyyy, hellooouuu!

@Heather225

You lovely hooman!

You have received an appreciation from @CalmMango9611

screenshot-2023-05-02-at-10-25-51_1683019676.png

click here for clear image

Heather has been appreciated for showing these qualities:

Problem Solver, Innovative, Great Communicator, Humble, Decisive, Accountable, Respectful

yay-minions.gif

You totally deserved this appreciation, Heather! Thanks for all you do in the community! Your fantabulous!❀️

Bunny

@Heather225

You're a total rockstar, H! All hearts!πŸ’›β€πŸ’›

NotFound20 May 2nd, 2023

Hello @Dragonhelper10, you have been appreciated by @Keith22534

Keith appreciated you for being -

im-2_1683028821.JPG

malkaiah-dragon.gif Emotionally Intell***ent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

malkaiah-dragon.gif Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

malkaiah-dragon.gif Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

malkaiah-dragon.gifInnovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

malkaiah-dragon.gif Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

malkaiah-dragon.gif malkaiah-dragon.gifCheerful - They are fun to be around.

Keith also has something more to share

im-1_1683029250.JPG

ClickMe for full video!

@Dragonhelper10 - Thank you for all the wonderful work you are doing for this community. You are truly amazing.

@Keith22534 - We are thankful to you for sharing this appreciation with everyone and for your kindness.

slimes-squishiverse.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 2nd, 2023

@NotFound20 Omigoshhhhh crying at how beautiful this is!😍❀ Soooooo well done, Lily! πŸ₯°

NotFound20 May 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww thank you so much Sun😍. I guess this platform is a great way to utilise my overthinking mindπŸ˜›πŸ˜.

thank-you-alice-in-wonderland.gif

@NotFound20 Lolll I soo felt that! XD Yes yes, to have something beautiful come out of it, has to be a sign of a beautiful mind, keep at it, Lily!πŸ₯°

NotFound20 May 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you always motivate me to do my best. ❀️❀️

@NotFound20 Aww always happy to!❀

amiableBunny4016 May 2nd, 2023

πŸ’™Hellooooo Lovely People,πŸ’™

@azuladragon34, you have been appreciated by @Tobedcotor!

πŸ’™Azula is an amazing part of the community! And I have to say, I definitely agree with Doctor!πŸ’™

Azula has been appreciated for showing these qualities:

πŸ’™Inquisitive, Resilient, Emotionally Intelligent, Consistent, Authentic, Decisive, Problem-SolverπŸ’™

screenshot-2023-05-02-at-14-39-33_1683034904.png

Wohoo! Thank you for being such a helpful and lovely part of the community Azula! You have always been a kind, caring, wonderful person! Keep it up!

minion-woohoo.gif

Bunny