Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

Aww great job, @SophTheListener2022, such a beautiful post for a well-deserving hooman @Amiablepeace77 ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 26th, 2023

Hello @yourbuddy30, your fantastic self is appreciated by @smrtbibliophile, who wants to appreciate you for being:

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Helpful - You are willing to lend a hand when someone needs it.

Authentic - You are able to be your real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Great Communicator - You speak with everyones best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Purposeful - You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Intuitive - You have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

And have the most amazing feedback for your support and mentoring! Read along! ❤

"Buddy messaged me from the new member team. I am not exactly new but I posted in the thread because I had taken a long break from listening and when I came back there were a lot of changes and I felt I needed help to navigate them. Buddy answered my questions (even when one was very long and needed multipe answers) throughly, quickly and in a very kind and supportive way. Later I was having a difficult chat and messaged to see if they were around. Buddy answered quickly and coached me about that chat. I really appreciate all the support given to me by Buddy!"

Thankyou for all you do, giving your entire heart to it, Buddy, you're a wonderful presence in the community! ❤

Big ups to Laura for reaching out for support and sending this sweet thankyou note! I'm so proud of you! ❤

yourbuddy30 April 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @smrtbibliophile Aww, that is so sweet of you to appreciate me here Lo. I am so happy I could be of help. Thank you for this wonderful message. I really appreciate your efforts to take out the time to appreciate me

YourCaringConfidant April 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408 has did it once again-- spreading joy and smiles! The following appreciation is dedicated to @LilacLeopard for all her outstanding qualities.

~Supportive ~Cheerful ~Innovative ~Humble ~Respectful ~Motivated ~Problem-solver

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

Enjoy your very sweet note, Lilac! 😃

20230426-065706-0000_1682531510.png

Wow! Just wow. Another beautifully written and heartfelt note from Chetan. ♡ At this point, there is just nothing else that @Chetan1408 can say or do to take my breath away. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful appreciator and always spreading love and kindness to others. You are amazing.

@LilaLeopard I know it must always make you feel so warm and loved when others appreciate you. And you deserve it all. You are such an incredible, supportive, beautiful, loving person and a friend to all. How you do all you do, I don't know how you do it but I respect you. You are so special my sweet friend and I hope by reading Chetan's note that it just confirms it even more. Have a beautiful day! ♡

Pardon me, I forgot to mention-- Chetan wanted to share this video with you. 

amiableBunny4016 April 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

T-T i cant get over your beautiful designs T-T

@amiableBunny4016 You are just the absolute sweetest. ♡ Thanks 🐰.

@𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓰15

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭!

𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼:

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 - 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 - 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 - 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 - 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄 - 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕 - 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓

screenshot-2023-04-26-at-18-48-22_1682531986.png

click here

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾:

click here for a surprise

𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂

@amiableBunny4016 Omg, between Sun and rainbow letters and you and the pretty fonts, please tell me how you did this? Sooo pretty! Y'all taking the posts to another level. ♡

@YourCaringConfidant

hmmmm.... okay bunny will be nice and tell you...... one second... let me figure out how to explain this @-@

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree.... so here we go.

1. visit this emoji combination website

2. near the search bar there is a button that says "fancy"

3. click on that button.

4. type the text you want to make fancy

5. they give you lots of pretty fonts.

copy and paste the font and writing you want to use using the clipboard

screenshot-2023-04-26-at-20-13-37_1682536471.png

and paste it onto the forum.

sorry for bunnies weird explanations. if you need any help let me know

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Omg thank you. I'm so going to try this. Xoxo. You rock! :) Thank you for sharing with me!

@amiableBunny4016 Yayyyy!!! Your explanation worked perfectly! Yayyy. Thank you!!! Now I can step up my posts too like you guys! Yayy, sooo happy. :)

@YourCaringConfidant

❤️your welcome

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 3rd, 2023

*hugs* @finefrog15 🤗❤

FineFrog15 May 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I send you big *hugs* ❤️ Thank you so very much for tagging me as well as your amazing hugs! Your gift of hugs to me today led me to a beautiful post from a kind soul that I would have missed otherwise. Without you, I would have never seen it. Without you, I would have never replied to them and they could have possibly felt ignored and unappreciated. I cannot thank you enough! 😊❤️😊

Reads my own words "without you". Without you would be a very sad thing to have to face. I "see" you and all of your good work that you do here in our community. Without you would be a personal hardship to me...yes, personally, emotionally. Huge set back, that would be difficult for me to recoil from that. Without you, would be a true hardship for 7 cups at large and for so many people that look up to you, admire you, trust you implicitly.

You are a beacon of hope, the calm in the storm, the voice of reason. You, in my opinion, are one of the very biggest gifts that this site has ever seen! ❤️ Even though you might not know me, thank you for being one of my personal hero's!

*sending many hugs* ❤️ as well as *sending sweet Froggie Love* Ribbit! 😊❤️😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 18th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Oh dear Froggy, you so gottt meeee!🥺 This means soooo much to me, I've read it multiple times and even saved it to read later more Haha! It just means that much to me and I cannot thank you enough for the gift of kindness you've bestowed upon not just me, but to the world. ❤

You're a gift, you know! A blessing, so rare and so pure. Your words have seeped into the deepest ends of my heart, and I feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside, as smiley I feel on the outside! 🥰

I wouldn't let you or anyone miss on the kindness they so so so deserve hehe, so you never have to thank me for it. Love cleaning up on the isles left right and center, you know me. 🤗

Thankyouuu again, for filling my cup not just on the day you posted this, but on every other day, ever since that I've read it, and today, that I could finally muster some words to reply to this beautiful message from you. ❤

Ribbit love all the way!🐸❤

❤ *biggest hugs and high fives and more hugs back* ❤

ashlee-craft-frog.gif

FineFrog15 May 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

FineFrog15 May 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Hi Bunny! 😊❤️ I am so very sorry for my late response. Someone else tagging me here led me to this appreciation post that you have created for me. This is so very beautiful. I love everything about the design, lay out and graphics! The "click here for surprise" was also amazing......was that from you or from my secret friend? I am most grateful either way. It was a beautiful imagine and whether it came from you or my secret friend, it felt as if someone would somehow know how beautiful I would think that image to be and for a myriad of reasons. Such a gift! ❤️ *hugs* ❤️

Dear Secret Friend,

I am so sorry for my late response. I hope you don't find me to be unappreciative. Another kind soul tagged me here in this thread serendipitously which led me to your beautiful thoughts and words. ❤️

Thank my you secret friend! 😊❤️ Any one would be so lucky to have a friend like you, clearly! What a gift you have given to me today! Those are powerful words and truly hit me where I "live", down to the core of my being. I am so very grateful that you see me in that light. ❤️ That is how I would wish for the rest of the world to see me as well! ❤️❤️❤️

Secret friend, whomever you are, thank you for being mine! I hope in our travels I always remain a good friend to you! I would never want to disappoint you or let you down! I sat here today and shed more than a few tears and in the happy way! 😊 I'm not sure what it was that I did, but I sure am glad that I did it! I am grateful for you and I send big *hugs* ❤️ and much love from my heart to yours! ❤️❤️❤️

The following appreciation is from @Irene2552 and is dedicated to someone who is supportive, kind, and as beautiful as ever!

@AnnaSilverberg This is for you!

png-20230426-190615-0000_1682551704.png

Awwww, what an incredibly sweet note! So thoughtful and so true! Anna, I could go on and on with words of sweetness for you
but nothing I could say could be as sweet as what @Irene2552 has to say to you...
20230426-021614_1682551955.jpg

With a note like that, no other words are needed. I hope you enjoyed that very sweet note, Anna. There is nothing like a special handwritten note straight from the heart.
Thank you, Irene, for taking the time to write such a beautiful note. I'm in just in awe of how sweet you are. I hope you get back that some amount of love poured back into you as you have given. Have a beautiful day!
AnnaSilverberg April 27th, 2023
💛 @YourCaringConfidant 💛
🌟 Thank you for making such a beautiful appreciation 🌟

💮 @Irene2552 💮
🌸 You are absolutely amazing! Thank you for such a lovely and wonderful message! 🌸
🌺 It truly warms my heart <3 You're so kind and caring! 🌺
Optimisticempath April 27th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I feel like I teleported on a vacation with this post 😍😍 so relaxing and soothing!

How are you all adding so many beautiful colors 🥺

April 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath that's exactly the way i felt! that's the magic n charm of desiree's posts!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 27th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Aww you did it yay, it's soooo pretty! 😍

Hey @starlasky 💕 you've got mail 😀 from @Chetan1408

image_1682579616.png

I am sure the forum will ruin the quality so here is the text 😅

"Hey starlaaaaaaa.... How are you?? I hope you are doing well. It's been many days since I saw you. Love to see you back again. And I am happy that you made a good choice in selecting your career and that you are making your dream come true. I would love to see you soon as "Dr. Shreya". Hehehehehe 😄 I just love interacting with you and sharing my thoughts. Whenever you enter the room, the room fills up with joy. People love having you around, and I really respect your presence in the room, supporting everyone, and devoting your valuable time to making this platform more stable. Your efforts really matter. I don't know if you have known me until now or not. But... I don't know... maybe... I love the way you try to correct me and give me another opportunity to prove myself as a good person. "When you are too busy with chatting, you get off the wrong...." hahahahaha😂 "Shreya things". Okay, So many people know that I came back to complete an incomplete task. The task is now complete. I think it's time for me to say farewell. I want to talk and share a lot of things, but this form is too short to explain everything. At last, I want to say that my purpose on cups is fulfilled now. I want to wish you all the best for your NEET exam on May 7. I hope you are recovering well. Please take care of yourself and have a nice career ahead. If it is written in our destiny, we will meet again. Have a nice day ahead and Shreya my friend... Never ever get change. *hugs* Some secrets are not to be told to anyone. Your secrets are intact with me. 😉 💙"

Lil gift for you

It is so nice to see your friendship, both of you seem a lot of fun and really kind 💕 I wish both of you all the best 🤗

You're a good person @shimmeringReed 💕 we know because @lightprune1000 thinks so and has sent this appreciation for you ✨

image_1682579970.png

Light shared a picture also

image_1682580052.png

All I can say is Keep shimmering bright 🥳✨💕

Thanks lightprune for your kindness 💕

Idk what will us smile spreaders do if our consistent appreciators didn't do their thing first: appreciate peers lmao 😛 thanks for always being so appreciative @Chetan1408 you're so kind 💕

I hope you dont leave cups forever.. not because of this form filling xD but because we need more kind people like you and you're such a sweet soul 💕 please take care of yourself also and take your time ... we'll be here for you too 🤗

Moving on to the appreciated peer now :p

Thanks for appreciating @communitymodCharlie 💛 charlie is an awesome mod and deserves all the hugs and love.

image_1682580397.png

From chetan-

image_1682580506.png

From me 😃-

I love your pooh pfp also , it's so cute and does take us back to childhood 🥰 thanks for keeping rooms safe Charlie 💛

winnie-the-pooh-hug.gif

CommunityModCharlie April 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath thanks a lot! This is really sweet and warming. I appreciate it and thanks for making my day better 🤗

NotFound20 April 27th, 2023

❤️ Hey @emotionalTalker2260, we are very glad to share a beautiful appreciation for you. ❤️

❤️ You are appreciated by your sweetest peer @Chetan1408. ❤️

Chetan admire qualities in you -

im-1_1682589138.JPG

🌞 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

🌞 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🌞 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

🌞 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

🌞 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

🌞 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

🌞 Helpful - They are willing to lend a hand when someone needs it.

Chetan also shared a beautiful message as well love-letter-send-love.gif

im-2_1682590122.JPG

@emotionalTalker2260 : We are truly grateful to you for being part of 7Cups community and we wish you all the best on your healing journey.

@Chetan1408 : Thank you for sharing the wonderful appreciation with everyone. Thank you for your support here.

animated-greeting-card-you-are-awesome.gif

April 29th, 2023

@NotFound20 this is such a good post! you're one of awesomest smile spreader, lily!

NotFound20 April 29th, 2023

@Fristo

Thanks a lot Fristo😊 . Your sweet comment really made my day ❤️tigger-love.gif

You are appreciated @emotionalTalker2260 ❤ *sends love*

emotionalTalker2260 May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

oop, thanks for reminding me sunnie 🥺💖

@Chetan1408

this is very sweet of you 🥺💖

@emotionalTalker2260 aw it's okiee, I'll never let forum tags be meanie and miss out on people receiving the kindness and love they deserve!🥺💖 *hugs*

emotionalTalker2260 May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

-hugsss-

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 27th, 2023
Hello hello wonderful community moderators, thankyou for keeping our chatrooms such a warm, welcoming, inclusive, supportive and fun place to be! ❤ Y'all are so so appreciated and dearly cherished for being a significant part of the community! ❤

image_1682607060.png

Follow along to read this beautiful appreciation message for y'all from the bestest bunny aka @Amiablebunny4016 ❤

image_1682607042.png

Sweetest shining Bunny buddy, you're consistently spreading so many smiles in the community. You're truly fantabulous at being a Smile Spreader! Thankyouu for this thoughtful gesture! ❤

amiableBunny4016 April 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww thank you Sun! I love this design! Your amazing and beautiful. I love you so so much!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww love ya more shining bunny buddy!🤗❤

CommunityModFinn April 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Amiablebunny4016

Thank you, Sun, for the lovely post, and thank you, Bunny, you're a star! ⭐️

VictoriaLove7 April 27th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a special appreciation for

@ASilentObserver 🐘 & @Heather225 🦜

From
@Waterfallsofnature36 💧

1-20230427-110206-0000_1682615004.png

These are the qualities that Waterfalls finds in you Obs & H

2-20230427-110206-0001_1682615051.png

From me

@Waterfallsofnature36 Thank you for giving this appreciation and for your kind presence in support room. You are a wonderful person! 💧

@ASilentObserver Thank you for being supportive and for your hardwork in managing our chatrooms. You are appreciated! 🐘

@Heather225 Thank you for your hard work in leading our community, for your quick solutions to challenges in Cups. You are appreciated! 🦜

Heather225 April 27th, 2023

@Waterfallsofnature3

download_1682620122.jpeg

aww I'm so touched and delighted to hear i've made a positive influence on your listening journey!!! you're incredible. thank you for thinking of me!!!