Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 16th, 2023

Hiyaaa @AwannaBeRainbow, you've received the sweetest appreciation for being your amazing listener-self, and brightening someone's day.🖤

Someone being @Benedict81, who took their time to send across this gratitude expression, and blessings for you! 🖤

image_1681670059.png

I lovedddd this beautiful message, Benedict. More than the gratitude, as a fellow listener, it's so nice to know you received the support you needed, exactly what this platform is for. 🖤

Big ups to 🌈Rainbow🌈, for being one for you, when you needed it be! 🖤

rainbow-heart.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Nice font color on the picture, Sunshine! It's shining! 🌞

The rainbow heart gif is kinda hypnotizing when I keep looking at it 😃

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hehe, I think so too, it's kinda hypnotizing. Thankyouu for being so encouraging always, Vic!❤

SophTheListener2022 April 16th, 2023

Hey everyone! There is a sweet appreciation arriving for @Justmeforyou from @IndependentGrapes4222

a-sweet-appreciation-from-independentgrapes4222-to-justmeforyou_1681685677.png

For a bigger picture click here!

IndependentGrapes4222: I love seeing your amazing appreciations. They are always so kind and sweet. Thank you for being such a caring and sweet member!

Justmeforyou: You are amazing for making time for all members. That shows so much dedication and kindness. We are so lucky to have you as a listener in the community!

April 17th, 2023

@SophTheListener2022

Thank you for making this! ✨

VictoriaLove7 April 17th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@Damonchandio 🌼

From @Nvlmi 🌸

20230417-123228833_1681733996.jpeg

These are the qualities that Nvlmi find in you

20230417-113043-0001_1681734031.png

From me

To @Nvlmi Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

To @Damonchandio Thank you for helping others listeners to improve their listening skill. You are appreciated! 🌼
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

You're doing so amazing as a listener verifier and coach, @Damonchandio keep it up!🧡

amiableBunny4016 April 17th, 2023

🦋@Foreigner419🦋

You have been appreciated by your peer

🌀@CompassionateOak202🌀

screenshot-2023-04-17-at-17-43-16_1681750031.png

click here

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

Awww, how sweet! The lovely @CompassionateOak202 has also left something for you

↓▼ ☟↡↧⇂⇃⇓⇟⇣⇩⇊⟱⤋⤈⤓⥕⥙⥝⥡⥥⍗⍌⍔⍖˅ˇˬ̬ᐁᐯᗐ

💎click here💎

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Qualities you have been appreciated for:

Great Communicator, Empathetic, Authentic, Respectful, Supportive, Optimistic

𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰

Wohoooo!

Bunny

i went over the top with creativity 😭

compassionateOak202 April 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 awww thank you so much for making this post! 💖

⌒°ʚ(ෆ❛ั ᴗ ❛ัʃƪ)ɞ♡°⌒

@compassionateOak202

ofc❤️

Optimisticempath April 17th, 2023

From one really appreciative human to someone who is so caring and supportive of everyone 💕

image_1681760377.png

Dont even need to specify who "bunny" is because there's nobunny like this one bunny who is always really kind and appreciating and sharing love with everyone 💕 aka the beautiful @AmiableBunny4016 🐰

Heyyy @GloriaD you completely deserve this appreciation and I agree with every word Bunny said about you 🌻 you're such an important part of the team and are always really supportive and kind to all of us 💕 thanks for all you do.

@Optimisticempath

The design is so cute! I can't get over your talent! Aaaaaaa!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bunny

@Optimisticempath

No need to specify one of the most amazing person who posted this! *Hugs if ok*

GloriaD April 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Aww Opti, thanks for this wonderful post! 🌺

Thanks for your kind words Bunny 🥰 I appreciate you, and I'm sure you are aware that everyone appreciates you as well, we all missed you so much, I saw many comments about that too 🐰🤍 Looking forward to working with you always!

There's a reason why everyone thinks so highly of @Amiablebunny4016 and why they are often the top appreicator 💕 because they really are and vv full of niceness for everyone 🥰

This sparkly message is for @Sparkygizmo who is again someone who doesn't fail to make others around feel so much respected, appreciated, cared for 🥰

You're the best Gizziee 💕 so much love and respect for your beautiful self 🤗

image_1681760792.png

May lots of light shine on both of you always 😘💞🤗✨

@Optimisticempath

beautiful post lovely. I love this. Thank you for all you do. your amazzing! <3

@amiableBunny4016 awww 💕💕

SparkyGizmo April 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

@amiableBunny4016

Hi Empath! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for creating this beautiful forum post for me! Its so very pretty! 😊 I love the colors, the layout, everything. Even more than that, I adore you my friend! ❤️ Thank you for your kind words for me today! I'm sure you know the feeling is mutual. Gizzie is a huge fan of yours!

I love interacting with you and seeing your great work all through the forum areas! 😊❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Bunny! 😊❤️ Bunny, you sweet, kind soul! ❤️ I really cannot thank you enough! Thank you for thinking of me, thank you for "seeing me", thank you for seeing value in me! You really have no idea how deeply your words have affected me as a human being.

This is the very first thing I get to see when signing onto the site today! 😊❤️😊 You have helped to "fill up my cup" so that now I can share with others this extra joy that you have put in my heart today.

Your words are very powerful, my friend! ❤️ I am most grateful for you as well as @Optimisticempath! Bunny, you do such great work here on this site. I too, am a huge fan of yours! You spread kindness where ever you go and it doesn't go unnoticed by me! 😊❤️😊

I have what I call my gratitude moments at the end of each day. My promise to you and Empath is that both of you will be counted in my gratitude moment today, just as both of you have been counted in them many times before!

Again, so very grateful for both of you! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 April 18th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Gizmo! You really do melt my heart with your words! ❤️❤️😭🐇🐇❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️You are seen. Thank you for all you do aahhhhhhh thank youuuu you beautiful human!!!

Bunny

SparkyGizmo April 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

❤️❤️❤️

I swear I didn't think of posting it in this order xD but it's such a beautiful coincidence to see the same person who appreciates everyone and just apprecited two more people... gets an appreciation too and what better than our awesome PAT Star leader @fristo to remind you how appreciated you are and that your wellbeing is important and you should care for yourself also because bunny is vvv valuable for all of us 💞

image_1681761207.png

thankyou for this reminder @fristo 💕 you said it so well 🌻 hope you take care of yourself also.

@Amiablebunny4016 (sorry for tagging you like thrice in 8 minutes 😅 but glad it's for all things sweet haha) you are THE best Bunny we know 💕 lots of love and hugs if ok 🤗

be-kind-to-yourself-hugs.gif

@Optimisticempath

Aww firstly may i start saying how truly wonderful you are with your graphics. your so so special to PAT. I adore you. Hey, hey , hey and no need to be sorry. Some bunny loves youuuu! Thank you for being totally amazing! i Love this! totally LOVE this❤️

@Fristo

Smh smh. Fristo is being nice again. Thank you so much Fristo this means alot to me! you are totally amazing and so inspiring with what you do. Awww. so sweet. you mean alot to me . I have loved being in chatrooms/pms/forums with you! You are a fantastic leader and I love your humour! Thank you for being the best Fristo ever! This is so sweet and thoughtful of you and I appreciate you so so so so much!❤️ Your a fantabulous leader!

Bunny

AnnaSilverberg April 18th, 2023

🎐What a calming day🎐

🌕

🌙 Hey @Calmmoon2104 🌙

💙 You have been appreciated by @CalmCoral 💙

💎 They think you are 💎

🌟

🔹Innovative🔹Empathetic🔹Determined🔹
🔹Cheerful🔹Problem Solver🔹Supportive🔹

Here's a wonderful message from them:
screenshot-2023-04-18-013840_1681781986.jpg

Click Me To See Photo

🌟

"Hey Calm the Second!! *harnesses inner calm mode* 😀"

🌟

🌌 What a wonderful appreciation, thank you for sharing it CalmCoral! 🌌

☁️ Calmness is wonderful, the best thing is that if we ever lose it... 🌀

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

🎐 We can always find it again! 🎐

(‾◡◝) (✿◡‿◡)

🔅 You both share Calm in your name, how awesome is that? 🔅

🌟

😊 We wish you a wonderful rest of your day, filled with calm 😊

YourCaringConfidant April 18th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Ohhh Emma geee! Of all your beautiful postings, this one here has got to be my favorite! Omg. I love everything about this! The graphic, the posting, the colors, just everything! 😍 Bravo, smile spreader! ♡

Plus, I'm a big fan of kaomojis! 🥰

AnnaSilverberg April 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

😊💚💚 I'm glad you like it! I put a lot of work into it! ✨ Thank you for your wonderful comment and compliment <3 <3

teenytinyturtle April 18th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Thank you for posting!

Calm - all that you deserve!! I did write a bit more but guess the form didn't like me 😆 thank you for being the awesome you ✨

What a beautiful post, @AnnaSilverberg, sooo loving it! 😍❤

Hi hi @teenytinyturtle, got the rest of your message for @calmmoon2014, thankyou for being so appreciative always! ❤

Hiya lovely Taru, so nice seeing you being appreciated. You're amazinggg!❤ Read along for the beautiful message Turtle shared for you earlier!❤

"Hey Calm the Second!! *harnesses inner calm mode* 😀Thank you for always being an inspiration, it's amazing to watch how even on difficult days you are willing to tackle any obstacle you may face 💜 It's always so lovely to have your cheerful self in the chatrooms A reminder to believe in yourself and stay awesome 🌻"

NotFound20 April 18th, 2023

🌻Hello All,🌻

🌺We have another beautiful appreciation for @gentlepicture9986.🌺

🌷gentlepicture, your appreciator is a Secret Friend.🌷

They Appreciated you for -

img-18apr-1_1681796043.JPG

Also, a sweet note for you -

img-18apr_1681796063.JPG

❤️We are thankful to both of you as well for being part of this community and for helping others.❤️

❤️Your kindness is highly appreciated.❤️

best-wishes-flower-petals.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 18th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

From the one who makes cool designs
@amiablebunny4016 🐰

1-20230418-130103-0000_1681809719.png

These are the qualities that Bunny find in you, Sunshine 🌞

png-20230418-130622-0000_1681809787.png

From me

To @amiablebunny4016 Thank you for giving this appreciation and for making beautiful designs! 🐇

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the innumerable things you have done for Cups. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. ❤

@VictoriaLove7

I don't have any new words to thank you for your talent, Vicc! :') You're just soooo amazing and make such spectacular posts always. I sooo love the flowers for the individual qualities hehe, thankyou for making it so pink and floral and adorable as always! Incredibly grateful for you owlways! ;) ❤

@amiableBunny4016

Omigoshhhhh you really do enjoy making your shining buddy cry (happweeee tears ofcourse) so often, don't you?!😭

Lovely lovely Bunnyyy, how can someone be so sweet smh smh, it's uncanny! *-* To be soooo full of sweetness, kindness, empathy, compassion, thoughtfulness, care, gratitude and all things love. I'm so glad it's rare to be this consistent at it, because rare is beautiful, rare is special, *you* are beautiful, and you are extremely special. ❤

I have so much gratitude for you, how you are consistently being so loving and caring and simply the sweetest shining bunny buddy ever. ❤

This Bunny loves you so much more hehe and am super duper blessed to know you here and get to talk to you in the forumland, and share the amazing PAT project with you~ your enthusiasm and proactive approach to things is always super motivational for me. ❤

Might sound repetitive now xD but even I can't stop appreciating you, nor I ever will, because you deserve every last bit of honesty and its the most honest thing ever~ you are super appreciated, loved, treasured always, Bunny! ❤

Please never stop being *you*. Bruno Mars said it xD 'Cause you're amazing, Just The Way You Are! 🥰

Always happy to shine with you and shine extra bright for you! 🤗 *hugs hugs hugs*

somebunny-loves-you-cute-bunny.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is owlways my pleasure, Sunshine! 🌞 If I can make you smile, it means more than any words to me. I'm immensely grateful for you! ❤

Aww you do, always, @VictoriaLove7!❤

Thankyouuu again, @Amiablebunny4016, read this again today and cried again lol, you're too sweet my shining buddy!😭❤

amiableBunny4016 May 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww. Lol. Hehe. Happy tears with Sun ❤️😀 bunny loves u

@amiableBunny4016 always hehe! Love you more!❤❤❤

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@ProcessingMitchell 🌸

From the most wonderful grape in Cups
@IndependentGrapes4222 🎉

20230418-161736-0000_1681810107.png

These are the qualities that Grapes find in you

20230418-161736-0001_1681810142.png

From me

To @IndependentGrapes4222 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🎉

To @ProcessingMitchell It is so kind of you to give support to others despite your struggles. Hope things will get better for you. Keep being strong! 🌸

April 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for making this! ✨

Hey hey @PhoenixButterfly97, I'm so happy to share this self appreciation for you. It's super important to be kind to self, and take time to remind yourself of your amazing qualities.🤍

image_1681815476.png

Super proud of you for putting in the work to get where you are today, and reflecting on your growth and accomplishments.🤍

One of my favorite "butterfly" quotes for you!🤍

butterfly-caterpillar.gif

"Thankyou for joining 7 cups" Literally everyone ever @Keith22534 because you're just that amazing and everyone enjoys the presence of your sweet, caring, supportive, creative, cheerful, genuine, appreciative and empathetic self. ❤

We have another one from this "everyone" group hehe, who'd like to tell you how turtley special you are. The super thoughtful and lovely @CalmCoral has a sweet note for you! ❤

image_1681816084.png

Thankyouu for always looking out for your peers, Coral, you're so so appreciated and loved too! ❤

Keithhhhh, you so deserve all the kindness and warmth coming your way. You came on 7 cups and conquered all hearts in less than 5 hours lol, like that's the time some people take to even understand what 7 cups is about, and here you were, already a force of kindness and appreciation community-wide. You are a dear presence here, and super cherished for being you!❤

teenytinyturtle April 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun, and so trueeee what you said! Lovely graphics!