Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GloriaD March 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww I looked at your reply, and I'm so happy to hear all your thoughts and feelings πŸ’› Glad we can observe each other's strengths and things to improve on, and help each other as teammates and friends 😊 Also happy that its saved in your folder for times when we need a proof of some kind about how much we are cared for, yes, it happens to me too ... I sometimes need to see what about me reflects wise, or supportive, etc. so same here 😢

Yes, I've seen many talk about how 7 Cups is like a buffer to stress, or pain in offline life ... kind of like a place that reminds you that you are valuable, not alone, loved by people around the world, etc. and these helping resources reduce your pain in offline life 🌻

And truly amazing Sun, I'm so happy to hear that the relationships you have here is like your award, I feel similar because what matters to me here or anywhere is my passion and the people I'm with. I'm so honored to meet you and others like you, you all are really inspiring, and I actually wonder how things would be if I didn't discover this site. I'm soooo thankful for joining here, I give credit to my development to all of you as well 😭

Hmm yes ... being in leadership roles, you have to be more mindful about leading by example, the work ethics, etc. I love how you said leader roles don't reflect how better you are than others, perhaps your qualities help you to be in a better position to aid others in an additional way, like a connecting point between 7 Cups' mission and other community members 🌺

Thank you so much for being who you are Sun, surely we can know more about each other and strengthen our friendship in the coming weeks and months, for as long as we are here πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@GloriaD

Awww love how reflective and thoughtful you always are, Gloria, thankyouuuuu, I know right lol, I'm so glad this platform exists and all of us here got to meet each other and learn so much from one another. Super grateful for youuu too, and immensely proud of you always. Thankyouuu for being so so perfect in being youu!πŸ€—β€πŸ€—

Biggest hugs and all the sunflowers for you!🌻❀🌻

VictoriaLove7 March 10th, 2023
Hey all! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a wonderful appreciation for
πŸ₯ πŸ₯ @Kenn13chan 🌟

From a secret friend 🌟

20230310-145027-0000_1678438570.png

These are the qualities that they find in you 🌟
20230310-145027-0001_1678438603.png

From me to both

@ Secret friend Thank you for giving this appreciation. Know that you are a wonderful person and hope you stay kind to yourself.

@Kenn13chan Your existence matter. You have helped others without knowing it. Hope you be kind to yourself and take care of yourself.
GloriaD March 10th, 2023

@navyAcai8433

You have been appreciated by @krisha28 πŸ˜ƒ

Acai, your acts of kindness and amazing qualities have been noticed by krisha ...

and they have a special message for you too πŸ’›

krisha28-to-navyacai8433-downloaded_1678441482.png

Acai, you are awesome for helping someone new to the community! I remember how I felt when I was new, and I was extremely grateful to all those who supported me during those times (even now, hehe) 😊 Thank you for being kind, helpful, understanding, explaining things in clear ways and for your presence on 7 Cups 🧑

I'm so glad you received support krisha πŸ’› Thank you for choosing to support people on this platform, and feel free to visit the listener support and community rooms for further help whenever you need 🌻

Kind regards, GloriaD

navyAcai8433 March 11th, 2023

@GloriaD thanks so much for posting this! ❀️ @krisha28 I didn't imagine my help would leave such an impact on you for you to leave me an appreciation message like this. It means a lot to me, and it's absolutely unexpected. I hope you can flourish on 7 cups and show everyone just how amazing of a listener you are!

YourCaringConfidant March 10th, 2023

πŸ“’ Trigger Warning!!! πŸ“’

ο»ΏThe following is a self-appreciation note to and by Anonymous. There was no username included on the form so I have no way of knowing who. When I started reading this note-- it was beautiful. I thought you myself "Wow. This is a real person that really knows how to self-appreciate..." and then my heart broke. I have put a trigger warning to this posting in case but still... I have to post this still in hopes that Anonymous is able to read this!

1-20230309-204901-0000_1678459428.png

2-20230309-204901-0001_1678459448.png

3-20230309-204901-0002_1678459477.png

I believe in fate and never chance so, Anonymous, if there is some way you come across this posting and see this, please know that... 3414373ecfeeacc9a041ddd6da970c2b-you-are-worth-everything-and-more-badge_1678459605.png

ο»ΏIt is so heartbreaking to think you feel like you are alone or that you are not enough. I assure you, you ARE and ALWAYS will be enough! Reading your note and the fact you mention 7cups and "roles" has me thinking you may be a listener. And if that's the case, please know you don't have to feel alone! I beg you to please reach out to me or someone you feel comfortable with so you can get the support you need. You are valuable as a person and I am sorry you are having feelings of inferiority. I am sorry you feel out of place. But please know, that 7cups is better with YOU here! Life is BETTER with YOU here. Don't you know that you are the only you in this world? You are irreplaceable and your life has purpose and meaning to it. I can't stress this enough-- you do not have to go through these thoughts you are facing alone.

Self-appreciation is a beautiful thing. You seem bright. And even though you may be in a dark place, so to speak, I can tell you care about yourself and desire to feel better. Why else would you sent yourself this beautiful yet sad note? Why else would you try to motivate and remind yourself of your worth? You got it right, Anonymous, you are STRONG! You can overcome everything and I am so glad that you "trying your best". May you never lose sight on who you are...

you-are-so-beautiful-valentine-quotes-graphics-7737154-2-580x387_1678460400.png

insp0186-01_1678460483.png

You are a true gift to this world! Like I said, I believe in fate so I will keep the faith and hope that you reach out to someone to talk to. If you are a listener and rather, please just create a member account and login and message me or someone else. That way you can still remain Anonymous if you like.

Anonymous, thank you for being brave enough to write yourself a note. Self-appreciation is not as easy as it seems but you did it. I am so proud of you. I truly hope you have a beautiful day and know by now just how important you are. πŸ’—ο»Ώ

Jenna March 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Sending love, comfort, and support to this person who is struggling. β™₯β™₯β™₯

@Jenna That is sooo sweet and kind of you. <3

Jenna March 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you β™₯

Optimisticempath March 10th, 2023
πŸ’œ Hi @KimdDracula You're appreciated by a secret friend πŸ’œ
image_1678470249.png

Thankyou for being yourself πŸ’œ

An appreciation for a Smile Spreader @Shinequeen001 from your secret friend πŸ’™

image_1678470849.png

By the sound of this appreciation you seem pretty awesome and I'm glad you have nice people here to remind you about it πŸ’•

Your friend also shared an image

image_1678470946.png

you can also click here to see 😊

Thankyou secret friend you're so kind for appreciating your peer πŸ’•

I'm really happy to see so many secret friends πŸ₯°

You have one of them appreciating you too @EmotionsListener

image_1678471745.png

Thanks for your hardwork and support EmotionsListener πŸ’• I like seeing you in forums also.

You're always very creative and helpful!

I wanted to post this before weekend so you can have a better one 😁

Ice cream for your sweet secret friend 🍦🍦

You are truly awesome @EmotionsListener πŸ’›
AnnaSilverberg March 10th, 2023

πŸ’› How amazing! πŸ’›

🌸 Hey @Straykidss 🌸

πŸ‡ You have been appreciated by @amiablebunny4016 πŸ‡

They find you absolutely a m a z i n g!

🌻Here's what they had to say about you🌻

They find you great at being:

⭐️Respectful - Making sure everyone feels respected and understood⭐️ πŸ’™Empathetic - looking to understand and share feelings of othersπŸ’™

🌱Resilient - Bouncing back when things fall apart🌱 β˜€οΈHumble - Humbly admit when they're wrongβ˜€οΈ

🌹Patient - Take the time to calm down before they act🌹 πŸ’œInnovative - Open to new ideas and discussionsπŸ’œ

🍁Motivated - Internally motivated to achieve their goals🍁

image_1678483564.png

🐾 Click me to see the photo 🐾

Heyyy lovely, i just wanted to appreciate you because you are a m a z i n g. From the first day i met you , you have just been so extremely kind and caring towards others. you always light up the chatrooms are your just a wonderful human. Thank you so much for shining light in the chatrooms and just for being your awesome self! love, bunny

πŸ‡What a kindhearted and caring appreciation BunnyπŸ‡
It's always wonderful to share caring words and you certanly did that, you are absolutely wonderful!

We wish you both a wonderful day 🌷 @Straykidss 🌷 & πŸ‡ @amiablebunny4016 πŸ‡
😊You are amazing!😊

@AnnaSilverberg Absolutely beautiful posting! Omg, you are are doing phenomenal at spreading smiles. Awww. Love the rainbow text and the graphic.... the cutest ever! Sooooooo cute!

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank youuu! I don't like that the photo didn't appear though :( If I could edit the post I definitely would!

The photo should come up here:
I'm sorry that it didn't come up in the post itself :)

@AnnaSilverberg I will tag Sun and see if they can fix it when they get on.

@sunisshiningandsoareyou Where are you? Lol. It is raining and pouring here and could really use Sun to come out. Lol. No, in all serious, can you be your amazing self and please edit Anna's post so the cute graphic she made pops up and shows? :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @AnnaSilverberg

Aww donezuuu! I so agree with Desiree, you're doing amazing, Anna. Love your postings! Way to go! ❀

Goodness haha Desiree xD *parcels some sunshine your way* sun better start shining around there soon too! Thankyouu for tagging, and being the absolute sweetest towards your peers! You're soooo amazing! ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You see why that graphic HAD to be visible? Anna did extraordinary! It is sooo cute. Thanks Sun. <3 Hugs.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Omy!! You are absolutely amazing!

And @YourCaringConfidant ! Thank you so much!! I am so glad that this was fixable <3

Straykidss March 10th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Omg bunny 😭❀️ you don't know that you made my entire day, entire week. i was feeling self doubted very recently,i needed this. thank you soo mush πŸ’— bunbun, i love your presence. you are so kind hearted, caring and empathetic soul. your positivity corners helped me on my personal growth. oh how a word 'thank you' would be enough for that. but still, from the very bottom of my heart, thank you so much for being a listener on 7cups. thank you for making a decision to stay here. hope your days get brighter and happiness always filled in your cup. love you. *sending cookies and warm hugs and lost of love* - stray/tani πŸ₯ΊπŸ«‚πŸŒ·

TabbyCat97 March 11th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Annnaaa this is so so so wonderful and I love the post so much :') you're so very talented it is beautiful! Thank you for all you do <3.

And to the appreciator and the appreciated you are truly wonderful also - thank you for a you do β™‘

Tabby

AnnaSilverberg March 11th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

🌸Thank youuuu <3 You're so kind! 🌸

March 10th, 2023

Hi everybody ❀️

We have received an appreciation for @FrenchMarbles from @GloriaD

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Innovative - You are open to new ideas and discussions.

Accountable - You own up to commitments and promises that they have made,

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Agile - They change course as needed.

@FrenchMarbles, @GloriaD has also one messagge for you:

post-de-instagram-frase-pregunta-sobre-agradecimiento-a-o-nuevo-acuarelas-pasteles-rosa-azul-y-beige_1678481642.png

In addition, @GloriaD has made a photo for you:

gloria-d-to-french-marbles-screenshot_1678480824.png

Hey hey @thisisanthony, could you share the graphic you tried posting via imgur or any similar anonymous platform here, so I can upload it for you to the post?❀

March 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Fixed!

Yay! @thisisanthony I so love it. Keep up the great work! ❀

FrenchMarbles March 10th, 2023

@thisisanthony aww this was lovely to read! Thank you @GloriaD for your continued support <3

March 10th, 2023

@FrenchMarbles Glad to heard that!

GloriaD March 11th, 2023

@FrenchMarbles

You are welcome, Frenchie πŸ€πŸ–€

GloriaD March 11th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Thank you for posting this, its lovely πŸ₯°

March 11th, 2023

@GloriaD Most welcome

ο»ΏFor this appreciation posting, I'll be posting appreciation notes to and from friends. I just thought it was the sweetest thing ever. :)

To: @TabbyCat97

20230310-123906-0000_1678480267.png

This note is short, simple, but sweeeettt! Aww Darker, I am so glad Tabby is able to make you laugh. She sure has that special way and ability about her to always cheer someone up. Tabby is truly so full of love! 🧑

Tabby, these are the amazing qualities that Darker thinks you possess. Ok, Darker isn't the only one who thinks these things. Anyone who knows you knows you are of the following and more...

20230310-123906-0001_1678480504.png

ο»ΏFrom: @TabbyCat97

To: @DarkerPlaces

Thank you so much for your sweet note to Tabby. Now it is your turn...

Here's what Tabby had to say.

1-20230310-152719-0000_1678480694.png

2-20230310-152719-0001_1678480712.png

ο»ΏI just think it is the sweetest thing you both sent notes to each other not long apart. β™‘ From the reading of that note, you surely seem like an amazing person so thank you for all your contributions for making people so happy! You got the backing of Tabby, a beautiful soul, and that is all that matters. Awww.

Darker, these are the qualities that Tabby thinks you possess: supportive, cheerful, respectful, and authentic. Wow, what amazing qualities for an amazing person such as yourself. Continue to be yourself always and keep on spreading happiness to those you cone across!

TabbyCat97 March 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Im so so sorry guys - I haven't been getting notifications:')

Thank you so much @DarkerPlaces you're so so so lovely. All these things are all you :') it's so so amazing to see you in the chatrooms. You're so wonderful. Keep being totally amazing.

And desiree aaa sorry I haven't been posting or replying for a while things have been crazy but I appreciate you so much, you are so so amazing your graphics get more wonderful every single day and im insanely proud of you. You're the kindest sweetest person ever ❀️ big big hugs

Tabby

YourCaringConfidant March 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 You know what I noticed? I haven't been getting all my notifications in things I'm tagged in either. Like Sun always says-- #BlameTheForumw 🀣 I am so glad you love it. :) No need to apologize, Tabby. Do all the things you need. Hugs. β™‘

TabbyCat97 March 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Hahaha! Yesss im not :o it's super annoying! Haha awwhh I hope you have a good day/night Desiree. You're so so so wonderful and I'm so happy to be on a team with you. Keep being totally fantabulous. You're so kind and so caring and so sweet and you deserve so so much! Big hugs β™‘

Tab Cat

March 10th, 2023

Hi everybody ❀️

We have received an appreciation for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou from A Secret Friend

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity,

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, A Secret Friend has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-pat_1678482071.png

Personal note: Thanks for your amazing work here @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@thisisanthony

Aww this is tooo wholesome and extremely heart warming. Thankyouuu dear secret friend, I'm soooo touched and immensely grateful to your kindness. Thankyouuu really, for thinking of me and sending this beautiful message, one I'll treasure furever. πŸ₯Ίβ€

Please do give this a read, if you're seeing this sometime: https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/AppreciationProgram_2310/ToAllTheSecretFriendsandAppreciators_302024/ ❀

And yes ofcourse haha, please do poke me sometime, I'd love to meet you and thank you properly also! πŸ€— Big hugs!

Thankyouuu Anthony for the pretty post, it looks like a handwritten note hehe, so so special and lovely! I appreciate you big time, and miss having you in the team! ❀ I hope you're doing well! ❀

March 10th, 2023

Hi everybody ❀️

We have received an appreciation for @Shaunboersma325 from A Secret Friend.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

@Shaunboersma325, A Secret Friend has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-pat-1_1678482559.png

Personal note: Thanks for your amazing progress here @Shaunboersma325