Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant March 3rd, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Thank you, Tabby! You are sooo sweet! And yay, hugs! I will always accept your sweet hugs! ♡♡♡ Have a beautiful day, my friend! 😻

TabbyCat97 March 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Hugs ! Have a lovely day my wonderful friend ♡ ❤️

March 4th, 2023

Hello @fristo,

@fristo has appreciated you again!

They say:

"I appreciate you fristo for trying again n again until you hit your mark!"

Here you go! Keep self-appreciating fristo!

March 4th, 2023

@fristo has appreciated @fristo

Oh yes, it's a self-appreciation. YAY!!

"Hi fristo, I can't help but appreciate you again! You do remarkably well every day. Please keep spreading good in the world as it brightens your very own world."

Great work!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 4th, 2023

Woohoo @Fristo, you deserve all the appreciation! ❤

LilacLeopard March 4th, 2023

Hey hey I am here to share a very lovely appreciation for @Sukoloveshito133 by a secret friend!

yay-excited.gif

Your secret friend has seen the following qualities in you☀️

yitb8w3_1677905444.png

Your sweet appreciator also left you this very sweet message⭐️

blue-white-modern-new-collection-banner_1677904164.png

Just how sweet was that message? You both sound like incredible people! 💛

LilacLeopard March 4th, 2023

Hey hey @Angelx28 you have been summoned by the very lovely @Optimisticempath for some appreciation!🌈

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities💜

supportive_1677906625.png

Your very sweet appreciator also this beautiful message💙

pink-blue-gradient-desktop-wallpaper_1677906910.png

Confetti to you both for being so incredible💞

confetti-sticker.gif

Trintzu March 4th, 2023

Hi everyone! ❤️

We have received another appreciation for @FrenchMarbles from one *drum roll* Secret Friend!

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Supportive - You are kind and helpful;

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood;

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another;

Inquisitive - You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future;

Cheerful - You are fun to be around;

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone's best interest in mind, you are genuine and open to conversation;

Purposeful - You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place!

@FrenchMarbles, your Secret Friend has also one more message for you. 🐳

blue-cute-dog-quotes-desktop-wallpaper_1677910451.png

Thank you Frenchie for being such an amazing person in our community, we all appreciate you! ❤️

@Trintzu

Aww what an adorable graphic, and a lovely post. ❤

Hiya @CommunityModLou, your Supportive, Empathetic, Cheerful, Accountable and Great Communicator self is appreciated by a Secret friend today! 💞

image_1677913357.png

Thankyou for keeping the chatrooms super fun, safe and welcoming always, Lou. You're an amazing bot! 😛

Sending hugs to the secret friend for being so sweet and considerate! 💞

CommunityModLou March 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank you secret friend! this is so nice

💛 I am Resilient.

💛 I am Determined.

💛 I am Optimistic.

💛 I am Emotionally intelligent.

💛 I am Authentic.

I am all of that and more. I am @Leanna3333 💛

image_1677914278.png

I'm really proud of you for sending this lovely message for yourself, Leanna, you do deserve being accepted as you are and loved for who you are. I hope you're forever surrounded with the kind of people who'll pour their heart for you too. You got the best one: Leanna3333 on your side already soooo it's a good place to start. Rooting for you! 💛

Thankyouu for spotlighting another amazing hooman, @FrenchMarbles, I love when you roll with the appreciations so we can get a closer glimpse into the wonderful people we are surrounded in cups with! You're incredible! 💜

A warm spotlight on @Amy for being all things fabulous! 💜

image_1677915590.png

🍪🍪 *shares cookies* 🍪🍪

Amy March 4th, 2023

@FrenchMarbles

Woah, this was unexpected, but I hope you know that our humourous interactions are a highlight of the day, haha. It's always awesome to know that you don't have to explain what you say because you know the other person just gets it and knows it's a joke. You're awesome, keep on being you!

Hey hey @Tae22534 you've received a gratitude note from your marvelous twinsy @Marje 💜

image_1677916419.png

I love seeing friendships blooming in the cups community, we sure need someone to hold onto, and trace our steps back in times of need or want. What better than having a lovely twin to share the cups journey with!🥰

Do y'all know you can nominate yourself for the "Twinning Pro" badges? Check this post to see how to nominate yourself and your peers for different badges! (Nominating our peers for badges is a sweet way to appreciate them also) 💜

Way to go, TaeTae and Marje! Y'all both are incredibly wonderful peers to have around. Keep being youuu! 💜

March 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou so much!

@Marje

That was a great time! Thanks…

Marje March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sooo adorable! Thank you so much for making it special, Sun! And for the sweet message too! You're amazing! ( ノ ◕ ヮ ◕ ) ノ * . ✧

@Tae22534

Tay! It really was, yes! Thanks for being with me at that moment! ( ◜ ‿ ◝ ) ♡
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2023

@Marje Aww thankyouuu, Marje!🤗

Trintzu March 4th, 2023

Hi again everyone! ❤️

We have received kind appreciation for @Internalacceptance from another Secret Friend!

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Supportive - You are kind and helpful;

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another;

Problem-Solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions and collaborate with other problem solvers together;

Determined - You steel your resolve and keep going forward even when you feel discouraged;

Great Communicator - You speak with everyone's best interest in mind, you are genuine and open to conversations;

Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately

@Internalacceptance, your Secret Friend has also one more message for you:

blue-and-white-aesthetic-watercolor-hello-december-document-a4-2_1677919316.png

Internalacceptance, you indeed sound like a superhuman to me. Thank you for everything! ❤️

GloriaD March 4th, 2023

@MyTwistedSoul

You have been appreciated by a Secret Friend 😊

Want to see what they say about you? 💛

secret-friend-mytwistedsoul-gloriad_1677921725.png

Soul, I've seen you in the forums, being very kind, helpful, and respectful to everyone. Thank you for understanding others' pain and doing your best to help them out. I too hope good things for you, as you move through your life journey 🌻

Let's also hope we find out who your Secret appreciator is, they deserve a special thanks for being kind too

Kind regards, GloriaD

mytwistedsoul March 4th, 2023

@GloriaD Thank you so much! This was a very pleasant surprise to find this morning!

Thank you secret friend for your kindness! ❤️

GloriaD March 5th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

You are welcome! 😊

amiableBunny4016 March 4th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg you have been appreciated by @YourCaringConfidant

screenshot-2023-03-04-at-09-52-31_1677923694.png

Anna, thank you so much! I know we only know each other through our interactions in the rooms but you are absolutely soooo sweet and kind! I hope you know just how amazing you are. It was so thoughtful of you to appreciate me and I appreciate you right back. I see in you how beautiful you are. ♡ Xoxo!

Is that not enough? The amazing Desiree has left a surprise for you! *gets excited*

phongpirik-jumping-up-and-down.gif

Click here

And of course, you both deserve so much appreciations! *hugs for both if okay*

AnnaSilverberg March 4th, 2023

Aww <3 Thank you 🌟@YourCaringConfidant 🌟

🌼⭐️You deserve appreciation, you do amazing work⭐️🌼

💜@Desiree💜☺️☺️ Aww!☺️☺️ That's so 🍭sweet🍭 of you🍬 I appreciate your words and kindness, you're amazing!🍬

💙It is absolutely wonderful to be welcomed with an appreciation and care💙

💛 💞It makes me so joyful to see how much kindness and care there can be found on 7Cups💞💛

💞Kindness makes the world a better place, never stop being the amazing individuals you are. The world is endlessly lucky to have you in it!💞

💓You guys warm my heart💓
💚Thank you 💚
YourCaringConfidant March 4th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg You have contributed to my heart being so full of happiness right now. I appreciate the kindness you show me. And awww, I see what you did there. Lol. enjoy your candy, sweet one! <3 Hugs!

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you for delivering my note to Anna most beautifully! It is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, thank you! You are one amazing smile spreader! <3

VictoriaLove7 March 4th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one and only 🥁 🥁
@Fristo

From one of the most creative people
@YourCaringConfidant aka. Desiree 🌟

20230304-102140-0000_1677934861.png

20230304-102140-0001_1677934889.png

These are the qualities that Desiree finds in you, Fristo

20230304-102140-0002_1677934928.png

From me to both

@Fristo Fristo, thank you for all your innovative ideas and support to us! 🌟

@YourCaringConfidant Desiree, thank you for inspiring us with your designs. You are appreciated too! 🌟

amiableBunny4016 March 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Victoria, its a beautiful post❤️i love it!

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny! 🐰 You made cool designs too, and thank you for all the efforts and the time you put into making them. 🐰

@VictoriaLove7 Seeeee!!!1 It is things like this that you do that just confirm even more why you were so deserving of being spotlighted. You are just an amazing smile spreader! Thank you soooooo much for delivering my note to @Fristo because you just did so beautiful. I love it. Thanks a lot, Victoria! <3

VictoriaLove7 March 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you, Desiree! You made cool designs too, I learned from you. Thank you for the time and efforts you put into the designs you made.

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@SoothingGrace83 🌸

From an amazing appreciator @IndependentGrapes 🌼

20230304-105414-0000_1677935248.png

These are the qualities that Grapes finds in you, Grace 🌟

20230304-105414-0001_1677935282.png

From me to both

@IndependentGrapes Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you are doing well! 🌼

@SoothingGrace83 Grace, thank you for being supportive. You are truly appreciated 🌸
Hey everyone! 😊
@Kyletw15

From @AvaFoxy

20230304-111140-0000_1677935531.png

These are the qualities that Foxy finds in you, Kyle 🌟

20230304-111140-0001_1677935582.png

From me to both

@AvaFoxy Thank you for recognizing the goodness in others and giving this appreciation! 🌼

@Kyletw15 Thank you for keeping taking up responsibility to keep SC orderly! 🌟

Hey again everyone! 😊
@SukoLovesHito133

From the amazing appreciator
@amiablebunny4016 🐰

20230304-155603-0000_1677935850.png

These are the qualities that Bunny 🐰 finds in you, Suko

20230304-155603-0001_1677935883.png

From me to both
@amiablebunny4016 Bunny, thank you for the cool designs you made and all the efforts you put into making them. 🐰

@SukoLovesHito133 You have been so appreciative. I hope you are doing well and we hope to hear from you 🌟
SukoLovesHito133 March 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you, Victoria for doing this! Your creativity, and art work, are off the charts!

@amiablebunny4016 thank you so much bunny. Recently I’ve been in a dark place, so I want you to know how much I appreciate you helping me get through it. Thank you bunny, so very much. Hugs and cookies?

cookies.gif

kurler-warner-designby-kurlz.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 5th, 2023

@SukoLovesHito133

I'm glad you like it Suko! I hope things will get better for you

SukoLovesHito133 March 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I hope they will, even if it doesn’t get better, at least I’ll still have all my seven cup friends

March 4th, 2023

Dear @Tae22534, @Chetan1408 has left this appreciation for you:

"Tae, you are just awesome... I know when I get in trouble, you are always there for me... I respect your efforts that you put on cups and your role too. Well, for me, words are less to describe... But yeah... You are worthy of calling "brih"... hehehehe. Yeah you are someone special to me. Even I can't lie to you... Remember once I tried and you caught me... lol... You are just incredible my brih... You helped me explore many new things... like BTS and many more to come. And I enjoy learning new things. I love discussing my small trouble turning into big, coffee molecules incident, tea filtering weapon... lol... Tae always remain the same... never get change... I love the way you are. You are like a diamond to me... My best wishes are always with you... Have a nice career ahead and I am always there for you. *hugs* :)."

@thisisanthony edited the tags!❤

Hiya @Tae22534 so happy to see you got another lovely appreciation today by @Chetan1408 ❤

March 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yup, me too!