Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LindseyLobotomy December 23rd, 2022

@CosmicMiracle no way....... are you serious? Wow.... I'm at a loss for words. This is such a surprise. I feel so absolutely honored that you took the time to write such a thoughtful appreciation post about me. Wow.... Idk what to say. Thank you for thinking of me. I try to be there for others in the community in the way I'd want a friend to be there for me. I have never done it for recognition or praise, but this is really touching I can't thank you enough.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2022

Hi hi @AmiableBunny4016, I'm excited because your list of "awesome people" has another same person as mine! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ How cool is that!

You are Supportive, Kind, Patient, Respectful, Understanding, Empathetic, Resilient and a million other things, that make you an amazing *you*, a unique *you*, that we all appreciate and love so much. โค

_1671219422.image.png

Bunnyyy, I'm super happy to see that you've included yourself in the list of awesome people you know also, you so very well deserve all the appreciations in the world. Somehow when we say something kind to ourselves and affirm to something positive, it makes a much greater difference. โค

Keep reminding yourself of all things good inside and around you always. You got thisss. โค

kiroand-vivi-kiro.gif

amiableBunny4016 December 16th, 2022

@Sunshiningandsoareyou,

You beatiful person! Thank you so much for making a beautiful post. I love it. And yes I was trying to do something good for myself because I don't know lol. Anyways *hugs and cookies if wanted for *you* You amazing!

@amiableBunny4016 It's brave to do good for ourselves at times, I'm so proud of you. *hugs backk* โค

December 23rd, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 hope you are doing well bunny, you are bestestt๐Ÿ’›

amiableBunny4016 December 23rd, 2022

@Fristo,

Awwww thank you Fristo. Nice to see you friend. I missed youuuuuuu! *hugs if okay*

You also bestest!

Hey hey @GentleEmperor, you couldn't escape from guessing again! ๐Ÿ˜›

We've got a secret friend appreciating you for well, being your wonderful penguin self. ๐Ÿ’œ

_1671220129.image.png

๐Ÿ’œ Don't Wanna Strain Your Eyes Too Much? Click Here. ๐Ÿ’œ

Truly, you're an amazing team mate, Gentle, it's always such a joy to be around you whether in forums, chatrooms, or PMs, I'm sooo happy to see your loving self shine brighter and brighter! ๐Ÿ’œ

Thankyouu, Secret Friend, you're a beautiful hooman for taking this opportunity to appreciate our lovely peer. ๐Ÿ’œ We cherish your sweet self lots. Keep being beautiful *you*.

thank-you-penguin-hugs.gif

gentleemperor December 17th, 2022

Aww a very bootiful appreciation post from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou as always ๐Ÿ’• Thank you so much for your kind words and the feeling is mutual to our very own brightly shining friend Sun ๐Ÿฅฐ

And lol I guess I'm not escaping the guessing although I'm not officially part of the secret friend game haha. I'm always really bad at guessing these stuff. The message is very cheerful and filled with hearts. The first persons coming to mind are you Sun haha, @dtanushree aaand, @cristlecares (although you/Cris tend to add in some flowers hehe) Once again I'm sorry if my secret friend isn't part of my guess ๐Ÿฅบ I appreciate my secret friend whoever you are! Aaand I guess it's cheating if I add too many to the list. Reveal yourself! โค๏ธ

cristlecares December 18th, 2022
@gentleemperor Lol Pingu!

It sure was very hard to not put flowers and also to not call you 'Pingu' ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

(Hehe I don't use flowers in my anonymous appreciations๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Anddd yesss 'tis eye ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ xD
d4dj-d4dj-petit-mix.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you so much Sun for posting the appreciation โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป Beautiful as alwaysโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

gentleemperor December 18th, 2022

@cristlecares woahhh it wasss youuu ๐Ÿ˜ Thank youuu Crisss! ๐Ÿ’• This made me supaaa happy penguin ๐Ÿฅฐ

I appreciate you so much friendo and all you do! Keep on rocking ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ohhh, alright, well, it almoost worked. But I guess there still were some wonderful Cris vibes there ๐Ÿ˜‰

@gentleemperor

awww I'm happwee wee to know the appreciation made penguin happy๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’™

*Hugsss*๐Ÿค—๐Ÿซ‚ *Does penguin dance* ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’ƒ and *sending Cris vibes your way* ๐Ÿ˜œ

@cristlecares -dances to awesome Cris' vibes- ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’›

happy-hearts.gif

dtanushree December 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @gentleemperor @cristlecares

Damn we four are always guessing each other and might have understood typing style of each other very well. XD Buttttt yes yes ๐Ÿ˜Ž ME, Me is best at guessing the secret friend.

Lemme share with you my knowledge then. I mean lemme enlighten you with my knowledge for future purposes lmao. XD

Cris Almost sun's and Criss's typing style is the same. The internet slangs used are the same. Yes, I was looking for the sunflowers and most used words like Pingu and all to find out who is this human. But then if it were Sun, she would never post this appreciation. I understood it is Cris because, in the appreciation, Cris has described the different aspects of the game to appreciate you which is definitely her style of appreciating someone by reminding a human about the things they did for the community and I kind of understood that flowers and the word Pingu were deliberately not used haha.

It's true that Criss, Sun, and I use a particular alphabet in a word many times but we three have different patterns and this appreciation reminded me of Criss hehe. Because I remember her pattern of using the same alphabet many times lol.

Sun buddyyyyyyyy lol you know, I know, we know... hahaha (I am guessing that Sun was very curious to know if Pingu would recognize who this appreciator is.. mainly because of this way of appreciating someone which is confusing. Sun wanted to make sure that Pingu knows that it was not Sun :p so that Pingu gets one more chance to guess the real appreciator.) Of course, if it were my Sunshine, she would never post this appreciation. Why? Because sunshine clearly appreciated the appreciator as well!

One more reason that this appreciation is not by sun... LOL is not used in the entire appreciation. Sun likes to make appreciation attractive with her cute, funny texts and end the sentences with lol!! She uses puns a lot as well :p like pandastic and beary good or irrelephant XD Also, she uses words like fantabulous.. :p

Criss used Biggg Huggss haha dayumm this was very very confusing and I love it!! This is probably one more reason why Sun tried to reduce the confusion.

My typing style... hmm hmm.. well whenever I make a secret friend appreciation I don't use my real typing style and I try to make it in a way that the words touch the heart of the human and remind them of meeee and not my typing style XD

How lucky am I to have you three in my life. :') You guys remember me whenever someone appreciates you and and I am not even making the appreciation damn I am sad now :')

Buttttt I will.. soon.. I have been very busy with my job. I love you all and thank you for remebering me sweethearts โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I love you all to the moon and back.

P.S.- I am sorry for typing weird theories which is all in my head and might not be true in real life hahaha. You all are unique and I love you irrelephant of what typing style you have got XD

baby-yoda-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @gentleemperor @dtanushree omggggg Tanuuuuu ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'm taking screenshots of this and saving for future references xD

Trust me you're a genius at this omggg!๐ŸŒป Woahh woahh I never thought someone can analyse my writing style this much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Legenddd๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

And Ik people will get to know it's me if I use sunflowers๐Ÿฅฒ but it's sooo hard to not use them yk? ๐Ÿคง

Plus Ik that *biggg hugs* was gonna confuse y'all *evil laugh*๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜ But then yeah Tanu, I can't hide from you xD

This post made me giggle soo much๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’œ I might have read it more than 5 times already๐Ÿ˜„ This made my dayyy tanuuu! Thank you sooo much for thissss๐Ÿ’œ

I'm sooo lucky to have you three in my life too๐Ÿฅบ Y'all make me feel so happwe everyday๐ŸŒป Love y'all so much ๐Ÿฅบ Always stay amazinggg!๐ŸŒป

And it's totally fine tanu๐Ÿ’œ Please take care of yourself along with your busy work life... Don't forget to take breaks in between๐Ÿ’™ You're being missed very much๐Ÿ˜„ It's winter so stay warmmmโ˜€๏ธ See yaaaa!๐ŸŒป

*Bigggg huggggsss* hehe๐Ÿซ‚

jennifer-aniston.gif

@cristlecares hehe โค๏ธ๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ

d4dj-first-mix-anime.gif

@dtanushree hahaha I looove this Shree! You put the biggest smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜

You are the bestest at guessing secret friends and I'm very grateful that you share years of knowledge and wisdom with us mortals ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ’•

I feel enlightened and I'll make sure that this will go down in Cups' history book ๐Ÿ˜‰

(Although I did think that Sun could have taken the post for reverse psychology reasons lol ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†)

Biggest and bestest cheers to @dtanushree @sunisshiningandsoareyou and @cristlecares ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ

@gentleemperor awww I love my Pinguuu as well infinite times moreee โค๏ธ๐ŸŒŸโค๏ธ

pingu-mom-hug-pingu-mom.gif

@dtanushree I love my Shringuuuu xInfinity and back an infinite number of infinite times! ๐Ÿคฏ

_1671387662.image.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2022

@gentleemperor "reverse psychology reasons" ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

I can't breathe now because of laughing so much! xD

baby-toddler.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hahahahah xD

You can never be too sure, okay ๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2022

@dtanushree

Goodness Tanuuu, since when are you working with Sherlock?๐Ÿค“ Ofcourse work be keeping you busy mhmmm!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Kidding haha!

This is honestly super wholesome and ultra heart warming! โค I look for similar cues haha, and I try not to focus on my typing style too much with anonymous appreciations also, I get lucky with people who are not you xD or who may be receiving an appreciation from me for the first time haha so they are clearly not ready to see what's in store. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This one I was 1000% sure was from Cris! ๐Ÿ˜›

Thankyouuu for the list of things "not to try again in the next appreciation for anyone" (lmaooo๐Ÿ˜‚).

For real though, it's really beautiful though how much some of us here have grown to know each other and how we type/ appreciate. I love thissss so much! ๐Ÿฅบ

(thankyouuu for knowing me so well inside out lol ๐Ÿ˜ญโค IlyyyyXInfinity)

milk-and-mocha-hug.gif

And as Cris said, you're allowed to take your time, TannTannnn, you are always in our thoughts and it's simply amazing seeing you in the nooks and corners of the forumland. ;) Love ya moreeee, *youu* incredibly lovely being! ๐Ÿค— *squishesss tight*

@CristleCares *group hugs* @GentleEmperor and Tanuu ๐Ÿค—โค I love how we are enjoying this so much! Feels absolutely "fantabulous" 'lol'. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

friends-hug.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hahaha buddy yess I know that you knew it's criss and yess you never think about your typing style but I do a lot!! :p It's because you're precious to me and I admire you a lot โคโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Where do you find such adorable gifs lollll ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

kawaii-group-hug.gif

@dtanushree @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @gentleemperor

I gotta use some other writing style from now on if I'm writing an appreciation anonymously ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I'm really happwe that you lovely hooman beans know it when I write something hehe๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’™ I still don't understand how Sun and Tanu are sooo good at finding who wrote appreciations.... Maybe in future I can ask your help in solving secret friend mysteries๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†

This Convo will alwaysss stay close to my heart๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅบ This is sooo wholesome๐ŸŒป Thank you so much for all your love and care๐Ÿคง You gurls are really the best in the whole world๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’™

*Group hugsssss* and ~starts dancing~ ๐Ÿ’ƒ

teletubbies-big-hug.gif

@cristlecares can I be the red one? ๐Ÿฅบ

@gentleemperor sureee Pingu โค๏ธ

@cristlecares wee, I'm Poooo ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’•

teletubbies-tired.gif

dtanushree December 19th, 2022

@cristlecares @sunisshiningandsoareyou @gentleemperor

_1671441415.df23myh-ff0a109e-ae2b-469d-8019-fc1e2c7a4d06.png

Omg we four cutiessss ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Okay yellow is obviously sun and there's Cris right beside Pinguuu XD Yeah I have a triangle on my head. I'm probably a spy who can time travel and I'm a part of Squid Game security guards lol

Le me spying on you three: ๐Ÿคซ act cute, wear the dress on your head and they won't be Sus!! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

funny-teletubbies.gif

Le Pinguuu confused by our similar typing styles when sun tried to help her but that was even more confusing: ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโค (reverse psychology ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›)

teletubbies-laa-laa.gif

Le criss showing her favorite dancing moves ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

teletubbies-dipsy.gif

Le Sun, dancing in that cute pink skirt ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜› I love that cute priest (pandit) haircut you've got ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

teletubbies-laa-laa.gif

cristlecares December 19th, 2022

@dtanushree @gentleemperor @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Omgggg tanuuu how do you even do that๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ You're making my day sooo much more happier by these posts/messages๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Idkkk you're sooo awesomeeee๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸคงThank you so much for these beautiful posts and the pandit (priest) hairstyle lol.... Sun looks so cute in it๐Ÿ˜„

And Pingu not understanding sun trying to help her is top notch xD

Tanu you're the bestest spy for sure xD my mind never runs soo much ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ญ

The pink dress on your head tanu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and Sunnnn dancing wearing the pink dress>>>>>

Ahhhh I took screenshots of your post.... This will make me giggle anytime I look at it๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ Thank you so much tanu๐Ÿฅบ You're the bestest spy in the whole world๐Ÿ’™ Sunnnn your dancing is really cuteee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Pinguuuu you're sooo adorable omgggg! ๐Ÿ˜„ You guys are the bestttt! Ahh I'm sooo lucky to have you people with me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ *hugsss* ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅบ

capoo-bugcat.gif

gentleemperor December 19th, 2022

@cristlecares @dtanushree @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Noot noot! ๐Ÿฅฐ -makes happy noises- this is the most adorable heartwarming thing Iโ€™ve seen this year.

Shree youโ€™re so awesome and put the biggest smile on my face! ๐Ÿ˜„

Youโ€™re all cutiesss โค๏ธ

Haha love all of your dance moves. Sun being the yellow one is so perfect! Cris rocking the dancing is very spot on! And what can I sayโ€ฆ now I need to see Shringu with pink tutu on the head ๐Ÿฅบ

Haha love hove our shining friend tries to help me but Iโ€™m confused and both of us fall lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Many thanks to all of you for making my day brighter ๐Ÿ’›

-Group hugs- ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’•

gentleemperor December 19th, 2022

@cristlecares @dtanushree @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh we didnโ€™t fall ๐Ÿคฃ Sorry, Iโ€™m just imagining things lol

cristlecares December 19th, 2022

@gentleemperor understandable ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

dtanushree December 19th, 2022

@gentleemperor @cristlecares

Criss ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I need to take dancing classes from you!! You look so damn cute in the gift lol. Hahaha love you to the moon and back!! Hope you keep smiling whenever you see the SS xD

Pinguu being Pinguu imagining creative things XD Aww Shringuu would definitely love to dance in that Tutu. The best part about pinguu is that you're just amazing the way you are hehe.. I'm glad I could make you guys smile๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

TU100OT December 16th, 2022

A Self Appreciation Message from @gracefulCreature4423 -

๏ปฟ
tada-ta.gif

โ˜…Qualities in @gracefulCreature4423 - โ˜…

โ˜… Supportive - They are kind and helpful โ˜…

โ˜… Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood โ˜…

โ˜… Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions โ˜…

โ˜… Cheerful - They are fun to be around โ˜…

โ˜… Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation โ˜…

vday-valentines-day.gif

Here's what they say ๐Ÿ˜ -

I help people and I support and respect them in all I do. Nothing I do will judge, disrespect, or offend anyone. My life I have decided is to help others that have gone through the same thing I have.

A Gif for you to sum it up :) @gracefulCreature4423 -

giving-tuesday-give-back.gif

Thanks, and keep shining bright @gracefulCreature4423 ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŒป

justFarheen December 17th, 2022

๐ŸŒธ Today we have got an appreciation for @Liv125 ! ๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธ You've been appreciated by @amiablebunny4016 ๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธQualities in Liv: ๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธ Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

๐ŸŒธ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

๐ŸŒธ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

๐ŸŒธ Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions,

๐ŸŒธ Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทHere is a sweet message for you ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท

_1671254354.Appreciation @Liv125.png

I agree with bunny, Liv! Your posts are always so special and unique ๐Ÿ’— Thank you so much for being a wonderful listener, supporter and the perfect PAT peer you are! Keep Shining! ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท

Thank you for this lovely and heartfelt appreciation, bunny ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—! It's so precious of you for noticing your peers and appreciating them! You are so so so appreciated too for all the kindness and happiness you share at 7Cups ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

cristlecares December 17th, 2022

Wohooo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou you've got an appreciation from a very special secret friend yayyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Ik who this friend is just by reading their words๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป ~does happwe dance๐Ÿ’ƒ~

dance-dancing.gif

Let's see the beautiful message sent by the secret friend๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธ
_1671267782.Screenshot_2022-12-17-14-21-06-45_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Awww this is sooo sweet๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธ

Note from Cris : Hehe me Happwe againnn today to post another appreciation for you dear Sunnโ˜€๏ธ Hope all these appreciations you get everyday, remind you how amazingly beautiful you are๐ŸŒป and also make your days a bit brighter and warm ๐Ÿ˜„ You're the best sun in the whole world๐ŸŒป You're someone who never stop radiating positivity and warmth And are alwaysss there for everyone around you... And it means alottt to me, to us๐Ÿ’™ Thank you for being our Sun during the saddest and coldest daysโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป*Hugsss* ๐Ÿซ‚

Hot chocolate for sun โ˜•โ˜• and Cookiesss for the secret friend ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป

And how can we forget about the flowers ๐Ÿ’
_1671267980.Screenshot_2022-12-17-14-36-13-38_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Have a great day/eve everyone๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒป
Heyloooo beautiful cupsers๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ Hope y'all are doing well๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿช
Cris is back with another appreciation post๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป
mika-noah.gif

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ
@ScarletPear1945 yayyyy๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

And they've been appreciated byyy @adventurousBranch3786๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’›

Branch says that....
_1671345663.Screenshot_2022-12-18-11-52-24-35_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Note from Cris (to pearl)๐ŸŒป: Thank you so much pearl for being soo supportive and kind to everyone around you๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป I'm happy to see that you're getting the appreciation you deserve for everything you do๐Ÿ˜„ Keep being the amazing 'you' and keep spreading warmth๐Ÿ–ค Cookiessss ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Thank you so much Branch for making some time to appreciate those amazing souls around you๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป Hope your appreciation can make their day a bit brighterโœจ Keep supporting others around you and keep being awesomeeee! Cookiesss ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Flowers for Pearl and Branch๐Ÿ’
_1671345829.Screenshot_2022-12-18-12-08-18-98_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Have a great day/Eve everyone๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‡
December 19th, 2022

@cristlecares

Thank you and @adventurousBranch3786 for these kind words. this made my day๐Ÿ˜

Heylooooooo @calmMango9611 ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™
Guess whattttttttt
You've been appreciated by someoneeeee yayyyyyy
tenor.gif

The appreciator is none other thannn @adventurousBranch3786 ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป

Here's what Branch wanted to say about you๐ŸŒป
_1671346465.Screenshot_2022-12-18-11-59-53-04_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Note from Cris(me)๐ŸŒป: Heyloo mango, I know we haven't interacted much but I've seen you being soo active on cups, with various activities๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป I've seen you be sooo supportive and kind to everyone around you, see you doing all your roles so well๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you so much for being the amazing 'You'!! Hope we can interact more in coming days yay๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ Sending lots of hopes and wishes your way โœจโœจ Cookiessss ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Thank you so much Amazinggg Branch for trying to make your peers day a bit happier by appreciating them and letting them know how incredible they are๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™ Keep encouraging hooman beans around you and keep spreading warmth๐Ÿ˜„ Wishing for lots of happiness and joy for youโœจโœจ Cookiesss ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Flowers for you both ๐Ÿ’
_1671346570.1000020489.jpg

Have a great day/eve lovelies๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป
CosmicMiracle December 18th, 2022

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ @CASurvivor is being appreciated by @VictoriaLove7 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

_1671368608.1.jpeg
QUALITIES

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

dog-hug.gif

===

"CASurvivor is always empathetic and selfless. They speak wisely ๐Ÿ˜Œ and understand boundaries."

light-moon-dancing.gif

===

Thank you, @VictoriaLove7 sorry for the delay in posting this, I'll make it up to you with my dedication ;) thank you for this appreciation because it goes a long way with people every single time :) it's always an honour to post these things for you beautiful humans <3

And to @CASurvivor I have so much to say and yet, speechless. Your username got to me so when I first saw it, I said, OMG I need to post that. <3 I am so humbled to be in the presence of another survivor. I know that journey and it's not just on a physical level. It eats away at you in ways that you never thought possible. Thank you for being a lightworker here on 7Cups.

For you both, I dedicate this video of an acceptance speech by one of my favorite American artists, Pink. It's very heartwarming and encourages us to love everyone <3

hi-love.gif

VictoriaLove7 December 18th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

Thank you so much for posting this lovely appreciation for CA!! ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿคฉ