Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 18th, 2022

Hey hey @GeorgieUk, you've been appreciated by @CrashListens, who says:

_1666076313.image.png

It is so nice to see supportive friendships in the community, keep being your kind selves. Thankyall for being here. Sending lots of love and best wishes. ❤

Crash also shared this image for you. ❤

GeorgieUK October 18th, 2022

@crashlistens

Thank you so so much for this beautiful message! This means so much, thank you. I think the same about you!! You are such a kind, wise and encouraging person, Crash. Thanks for being my friend ❤️

Holaaa @SparklingSeashells, we got a sparkling appreciation for you from an anonymous peer. Hope it adds more shine to your face and sparkle to your day, as you do for all of us. ;) ❤

_1666077427.image.png

And an adorable thankyou note:

_1666077343.image.png

Keep being your lovely self, Seashells, your kind, supportive, encouraging, cheerful, and wonderful presence is so so appreciated by all of us here. ❤

Andddd dear anonymous peer, how very generous and kind of you. I hope the love you spread around comes back to you also. ❤

How much "good" is too much good? Let's find out! 😛
Hey hey @InternalAcceptance, your goodness is appreciated and how, by a peer anonymously. They say:

_1666078142.image.png

And now time to plug in 🎧 For this gooood message 🎧

Thank you for your exceptional contributions in the community, IA, you're a phenomenal leader and we are all truly grateful for your presence here. ❤ Keep being *good*.

Anonymous peer xD I loved this appreciation haha, it is soooo good, and hey, you're sooo good, for reminding IA about their goodness. Keep being good too. We appreciate all the goodness. ❤
cristlecares October 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwww Sunnn🌻 Beautiful appreciation post😍 You always add more beauty and magic to all the appreciation you post💙 You're the bestestttt😄🌻

@InternalAcceptance Chrissssss You're one of the bestesttt listeners I've seen in here😄🌻 You're soooo supportive kind and hardworking too💙 I'll be waiting for you in the chatrooms xD....You always make the chatrooms so lovely and fun😄🌻Thank you so much for all your hardwork and dedication for this community Chris😄 Thank you so much for always helping everyone😇 Thank you so much for all the support and kindness you've shown me in the chatrooms😃💙 You're the besttt💪

Cookies for both Sun and Chris🍪🍪🍪🍪

@cristlecares thankyouu sweet, Crissssy, *you* are the best! 🌻❤🌻

InternalAcceptance October 18th, 2022

@cristlecares Crisss! Thank you! You're so sweet. I always look forward to seeing you in the chatrooms too. You always brighten up the rooms and makes them so welcoming. Thank you for the cookies!

KimByeongIn October 18th, 2022

❤️@ri337 ❤️

I hope your face gets a big, big smile when you see this appreciation from @elwinthisside124

_1666093129.ri.png

Love both of you 💜

Ri337 October 19th, 2022

@KimByeongIn @elwinthisside124

Thank you I love you so much platonically, you're so sweet to me. I appreciate this post and I'm so happy to see it 💜💜💜

From one amazing soul to another...

@Estrellitaa

You're loved by our very own @elwinthissside124

Hope this warms your heart 😊

_1666093538.es.png

😊🌺This is the kind of post that makes my heart blossom 🌺😊

🌸 @navyHouse3677 🌸

You've received a sweet message from @elwinthisside124

_1666094764.navy (1).png

Wishing lots of smiles to both of you 😊💜

navyHouse3677 October 19th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

@elwinthisside123

aww elwa u the amazing as always <3

Sometimes it's easy to appreciate others but it takes a lot of courage to bring ourselves to appreciate the good in us.

Today, we have such a courageous peer with us, @Alexisdead12

_1666095324.alex.png

Keep on loving yourself, Alex. We're all with you! 💜

Today, I'm representing my dear forum friend, @Jefferythebunny319

who wants to appreciate the one and only, @artisticCoconut81194

_1666095783.coco.png

Coco, the love and happiness you're spreading in this community as well as this world is invaluable. Keep up this good work and don't forget to love yourself more each day.

Jeff........I just wanna give you a big big hugsies 😊

Wohoo! @DonaldDraper

You've received an appreciation from..........

Wait, let's give you the chance to guess who is your secret admirer! 😜

_1666096734.don 1.png

Did you get it? Let's try some more ~~

_1666096775.don 2.png

If you don't have a clue yet, this one is the answer~~ 😁

_1666096816.don 3.png

I'm pretty sure you know now... 😊

_1666096851.don 4.png

October 27th, 2022

@KimByeongIn (Didnt get a tag for this one) But thank you so much for posting 🧡
I have a pretty good guess who might have sent this :) *big hugs to them*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 19th, 2022

Hello @thoughtfulGrapes1163, you're anonymously appreciated by your loving peer, who thanks you for being kind, supportive, motivated, purposeful and cheerful. ❤

_1666159804.image.png

I've always seen you being kind, respectful, acknowledging, helpful and appreciative towards everyone, Grapes, and it warms my heart to see this sweet note for you. Keep spreading joy around. ❤

hug-love.gif

To the peer, it's people like *you* who catch others being good, and encourage them to keep being good, so thank*you*, for being so great at valuing kindness. You're pretty darn amazing yourself. ❤

thoughtfulGrapes1163 October 19th, 2022

I am crying tears of joy right now. This is by far the best thing I have received on here. Oh man. I can’t stop giggling. *happy sigh*

First, I want to pause and give my greatest thanks to the person who appreciated me. I know we haven’t interacted many times, but buddy, even if you hadn’t appreciated me, I still consider you my friend. You have a place in my heart. The appreciation just adds that tasty topping on top. You’re my friend, and I care a lot about you. Even though you’re identity is anonymous, if we have met, if we have said hi to each other, I consider you my friend. You matter to me, bestie. And believe me, you add so much joy to me and to everyone else here by being here. I appreciate you sooo much. Hugs if you’re ok with it🤗🤗🤗.

You know, I don’t think I have done anything big. I was just being myself. And to be honest, I have found more happiness and joy in interacting with this amazing community, with all of you marvellous members, than I think I could ever give back. You guys are the BEST. You, @sunisshiningandsoareyou, are truly the *best*. You’re amazing. I don’t think you’ve heard this enough times. Your presence in any forum post or message only means happiness and joy and kindness for everyone. Thank you. I really, really appreciate you. I wish I could come over to you and give you a tight hug. You deserve all the goodness you can get, buddy.

I really want to mention my friends on here, but I’ll save it to give them an anonymous appreciation note. I want them to feel as happy as I did, to know that someone is out there who loves them. Who appreciates them. It means sooo much to me.

If you are reading this, I want you to know something. I might have met you on here before. I might have not. I might have said hi to you in the chats. I might have not. I might have replied to one of your forum posts. I might have not. But no matter if I did any of those things, even if I have no clue about you, I want you to know this: I love you. You matter to me. Buddy, if you’re reading this, you have a place in my heart. There is someone out there who cares about you. Who worries about you. Who wants the very best for you. You may be going through a really really tough time, but you don’t have to go through it alone. I’m here for you. We all are. And it can seem like the world is indifferent to you. That everyone is too busy for us. But believe me, there people out there who care. Who want nothing but good for you. Believe me.

Signing off,

Your buddy,

Grapes🍇

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 19th, 2022

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

Awwww you made me feel all teary too hehe, the good kind ofcourse xD thankyou so very much for such a heart warming message, it means a lot to me and I'm sure to anyone else who comes across this. Sending lots of love and strength your way. *tight hugs back* 🤗❤

UniversalSmile October 19th, 2022

@MrsLoveJoy

Helloo there❤ You have been appreciated for being supportive, empathetic, patient, cheerful and great communicator by @Brainhack249 :) and alongside that they also included an appreciation messages for you💗

Here is what they had to say:

"My peer was very warm and was very comforting to open to when normally I would hesitate out of fear of judgement."

_1666175030.IMG-20221018-WA0001.jpg

Joy, thank you so much for giving a safe and non-judgemental space for them to open up and share their feelings/thoughts<3 You are doing amazing!

And thank you, Brain for showing your gratitude and let them know that they are indeed appreciated by you<3 I also hope you have a good day today!:) <3

Both of you are lovely🤍

GloriaD October 19th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

You have been appreciated by @TU100OT

_1666175850. TU100OT  FOR  GoldenNest2727 - Small (GloriaD).png

TU100OT - Thank you for noticing Nest and letting them know how much of a positive impact they have on the 7cups community 💜

GoldenNest - Thank you for supporting and caring for the 7cups community with your whole heart 💛 From my observations of you in group chats and the PA project, I noticed how much you care for others. You were also upset when people were not being appreciated for their work, and wanted to support others in every way you can. Thank you so much for looking out for us 😊

Kind regards - GloriaD 🌻

GloriaD October 19th, 2022
@GloriaD
TU100OT October 19th, 2022

@GloriaD @GoldenNest2727

Grateful for posting this and yaaay to golden :D <3
pikachu-sad.gif

GoldenNest2727 October 20th, 2022

@TU100OT

You have made me grin from ear to ear, @TU100OT! Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead.

GoldenNest2727 October 20th, 2022

@GloriaD

Wow, thank you for creating such a thoughtful graphic!

GloriaD October 21st, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

Youre welcome GoldenNest 💛

justFarheen October 20th, 2022

📬🎁 We've got mail for @Tkmajor !!!

You've been appreciated by @SaraDJsadness.
Tkmajor is:

🌟Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

🌟Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

🌟A Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🌟Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

🌟Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Check this out!

_1666226976.Appreciation @Tkmajor.png

The fact that you are helping other people despite having problems of your own, is admirable. You're amazing, Tkmajor!

Thank you so much for this lovely note, SaraDJsadness, you are much appreciated too 💛

Tkmajor October 25th, 2022

@justFarheen thank you so much..💙

amicableWater4529 October 20th, 2022

@Fristo a thoughtful grapes liked the music I sent them. They said they would be back in an hour but liked it so much - they used it to fall asleep - really funny! They put some on repeat even - it was so beautiful to them.

amicableWater4529 October 20th, 2022

@amicableWater4529 @thoughtfulgrapes1163

thoughtfulGrapes1163 October 20th, 2022

It was an amazing list of songs, @amicablewater4529! I’m so so happy I came across them. And yea, I did sleep to it 😅. But it was that good!! Thank you so much for sharing those songs, buddy. It’s much appreciated 😃

Your buddy,

Grapes 🍇

GloriaD October 20th, 2022
Hey @Cancun 😊
You have been appreciated by your peer @Anoni 💚

_1666257574. Anoni  FOR  Cancun - Original (GloriaD).png

There is also something special that Anoni would like to give to You

Anoni - Thank you for choosing to appreciate Cancun! Your kindness makes you a Fabulous person as well 💚
Cancun - Its lovely to see you being appreciated again! It takes great skill to be a good host, and you have definitely made a positive impact on those who attend your hosting sessions 😊 I would like to hope with you that you do overcome the negative things & experiences in life, and that you'll get back more and more kindness everyday 🌻

Kind regards - GloriaD 🌻
Cancun October 20th, 2022

@Anoni

Thank you so very much for saying that. Sc truly is my on-line family and I want everyone who comes there to leave with a positive experience. You are such a remarkable person to hun. I am so humbled. I am honored. I cannot thank you enough. I loved my confetti. A million hugs of comfort to you. You made my week so much brighter. A million comforting hugs to you and our community. 🤗❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤗

UniversalSmile October 20th, 2022

It's a delightful Thursday today, for we have a wondrous self-appreciation by someone who appreciates themselves for being supportive, respectful, empathetic, problem-solver and a great communicator - @Shree2022 :) Those are indeed a great qualities this peer have in themselves!!

Here is their self appreciation messages :

"He is a very kind and motivating person. Listens and really wants to help in a loving way. So humble and yet so good. Thank you very much Shree ❤️"

_1666264475.IMG-20221020-WA0009.jpg

And from my side,

Hello Shree, how are you doing? I hope October have been treating you well. I just want to say that it's really heartwarming for me to see that you are being compassionate towards yourself, and inspiring for others to do the same as well🤍 Sending loves your way, and hope you have a lovely day ahead🌷

CosmicMiracle October 20th, 2022

Hello, @Dalladi ❤️💜 an anonymous peer appreciation for you and your bright light :)

Qualities:

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future
Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
Agile - They change course as needed

===

"The peer is agile, accountable and inquisitive because they studied boundaries, anxiety, active listening, the 12 steps, attended and actively participated in two Sharing Circles and was appreciative of the help from a listening coach and more after having some challenging chats."

===

Thank you, Dalladi, for your kindness and compassion, your nurturing soul and your true spirit to improving yourself. It's not just for your betterment as a listener and as a person but also to be of better service to our community. I am humbled to be one of you :)

And for our darling anonymous peer, thank you for taking the time out to appreciate Dalladi. It's a wonderful world and an altogether amazing community because people like you remember to spread kindness and love. Blessings!

I dedicate this song to you both. Another epic music from my arsenal :) I hope you like it :)

Cancun October 20th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

I have just met this member in sc and I couldn't agree more. Congratulations your truly amazing.

dtanushree October 20th, 2022

amazing-beautiful.gif

@AmyMir6

Here's an appreciation message for you by a kind anonymouse :)

Thank you for caring about your members and listeners and always being there for them! You are one of a kind!❤️❤️❤️

_1666277343.Peach Elegant with Watercolor Element Paper Border A4 Document (1).png

AmyMir6 October 20th, 2022

@dtanushree oh that's so good to hear, I have no idea who wrote it but I'm so so thankful for them. Thank you so much I try my best 💜💜💜

cristlecares October 20th, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪
Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻
So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@WinterFrosty 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they are appreciated by @TU100OT 🌻😄

They are,

🌻Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌻Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

🌻Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

Screenshot-2022-10-20-21-07-05-50-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg
Andddd

Screenshot-2022-10-20-21-10-58-73-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg
Andddd
Screenshot-2022-10-20-21-16-53-04-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Once again Thank you so much for everythingggg you do for the community Winter🌻 You're the bestttt💪
Some chocolates for you🍫🍫

Thank you so much @TU100OT
🌸🌻 We are so happy to see you appreciating your peers and encouraging them to do their best🌼 Keep supporting and keep spreading warmth😇🌻

*Group hugssss* 🤗🤗

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles

Have a great day/evening everyone😄🌻
Frozty October 20th, 2022

@TU100OT

Tuu 💕 That’s so heartwarming, thank you so much 🥰 I’m so glad that you see that in me, I had fun and enjoyed talking to you in chatrooms 💕

@cristlecares

Crisss 💕 That’s also heartwarming, thank you so much 🥰 The room’s so full smiles and flowers whenever in there, and I enjoy every moment of it 💕

This is definitely a sight to see so early in the morning haha Thank you both so much, this just made my day better 🥰 You guys are what made the room great and fun for me, it was all my pleasure being with you in rooms 💕💕💕