Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CosmicMiracle September 28th, 2022

@NebulaSystem12 sends her warm appreciation to one of our dear mods, @CommunityModFinn

===

The following qualities are highlighted :)

Supportive. They are kind and helpful
Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act
Cheerful. They are fun to be around
Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

_1664366013.misty-copeland-1561478971.png

"Finnster is supportive because they are very helpful in a nice manner.
Finn-meister is empathetic because they seem to always know what to do and know how to sense people's emotions.
Fishy is patient because they know how to handle problems without getting upset.
Finny is cheerful because they always have a happy mindset and are super fun to be around.
Fish-ster is emotionally intelligent because they can sense the emotions and respond the way we need it :)"

- NebulaSystem12

===

Finn, thank you very much for being a vital force of light and warmth in our community :) you touch lives every time you're here and we are all thankful for the gift of you. Thank you for you!

And to Nebula, I am humbled to be your medium in posting this appreciation post. People who show appreciation to their peers are earth angels <3 stay wonderful! :)

I dedicate a simple song for you both, it's called Reality by Lost Frequencies <3

justFarheen September 28th, 2022

@GoldenLight07 You've been appreciated by @BenittaJ !!

Here's what Benitta says:

_1664369826.image.png

Golden's Qualities:

🌟Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

🌟Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

🌟Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

It's so amazing to hear about how supportive you are! Keep being the amazing person you are!

justFarheen September 28th, 2022

Mail for @Cancun !

You are appreciated by @Writingmagick404

Check this out!

_1664371239.Cancun Appreciation.png

Cancun is:

πŸ’«Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

πŸ’«Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart,

πŸ’«Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

πŸ’«Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place,

πŸ’«Having a Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

Your ability to be resilient makes you very strong! You're doing your best! Keep going Cancun!

Cancun September 28th, 2022

@justFarheen

I am sooooooo flattered. Magicwriter you are beyond precious to the sc. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. A million hugs to you. πŸ€— β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€—

September 28th, 2022

iheartared1 congratulations you have been put forward for a appreciation award from ican0nlyb33Amandawhat an amazing thing to do

Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong, Coachable. They have a desire to improve and they are also very sweet and kind

thank you ican0nlyb33Amandaa for nominating iheartared1 for this reward and well done iheartared1 for getting this award.

GloriaD September 28th, 2022

@bubblyPumpkin8003

Thank you for making your first post bubblyPumpkin 😊

I'd like to add that @ican0nlyb33Amandaa said this about @iheartared1 : "nice sweet knd"

September 28th, 2022

@GloriaD thanks

GloriaD September 28th, 2022

@bubblyPumpkin8003

You’re welcome!

cristlecares September 29th, 2022

Heyloooo beautiful cupsersπŸ˜„πŸŒ» Hope y'all are doing wellπŸ˜‡

Cris is here today with a very special appreciation postπŸ˜„
Today the appreciation is not for just one person but for a wholeee teamπŸ˜„πŸŒ»

The appreciated team isssss
πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯
PAT ( Peer Appreciation Team)🌻🌸
Tagging the team members :
@Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @GoldenRuleJG @mamtasha22 @anjellyna @gentleFox20 @CalmWaves3939 @CosmicMiracle @Here4good74 @SirenOfSerenity @Delicatebutterfly78 @MelodyOfTheOcean @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @HopefulBambi @CalmTimesAhead @StargirlTina @iCareUK @GoldenNest2727 @justFarheen @KimByeongIn @sunkissedearth @iListenIdontJudgeIcare @jovialSunshine5049 @Ru3z @butterlycow @bubblyPumpkin8003
@Lou73 @Jujubears @JasmineFlower222 @SirenOfSerenity @Here4good74 @MikaelaW

And y'all have been appreciated by Anonymous😸 (an anonymous user) yayyyyyy

The team is,

Supportive : They are kind and helpful

Cheerful: They are fun to be around

Great Communicator: They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Optimistic: They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Purposeful: They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

WeW3Cnm.jpeg

Andddd

eT6OBls.jpeg

Plus

TYiK8SY.jpeg

Thanks once again for all your support and hardwork PATπŸ˜„ And Thank you for appreciating us Anonymous😸
Chocolates for all🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
*Group hugs*

Peer appreciation form : 1 click = manyyy smiles 🌻

Take care everyone🌻
Have a nice day/eveningπŸ˜‡πŸŒΈ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 29th, 2022

@cristlecares

Aww this is such a heart-meltingly wonderful message.

Thankyou dear anonymous peer, you're incredible for acknowledging the efforts of the team, who really do go above and beyond in making this community a brighter place, we wouldn't be able to do any of this without the community though, it is team work at its best, people being kind to each other, sending such thoughtful, loving messages for their peers, allowing us to extend that gratitude, and parcel it to the peer with a decorated bow lol. Thankyou for being a part of this *community* too, and helping us in spreading more smiles. ❀

A smiley PAT is 1000X more efficient and enthusiastic, right Team?πŸ˜›

Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated, many many thanks again! πŸ€—

superbad-crying.gif

Crisssss, you wonder-soul, how beautifully you made this post, adding your special crissy-touch to it, with your own super sweet and appreciative note. I agree, this is gratifying work and it does feel super nice to be a part of our beloved program. Thankyou for taking the time to post this, and for being a part of this team too, we are blessed with the bestsss hehe, your cheerfulness always shines through, and is deeply valued. 🌻πŸ₯°

Ooh and pastries? always yasss *noms* thankyou, made this one extra sweet now!πŸ˜›β€

love-stich.gif

Kudos to the entire team, y'all are fabulous, and create a magnificent difference in the lives of others, thankyouu for being *you*.❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for being the beautiful You sunπŸ˜„πŸŒ» *hugs*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 30th, 2022

@cristlecares

so-cute.gif

SirenOfSerenity September 29th, 2022

@cristlecares omg this just made my entire day :')

@SirenOfSerenity

Same siren🀧🀧🀧

*Hugs*

dtanushree September 29th, 2022

@cristlecares

Awww hi5 to the team. It feels good to know that the team receives so much love. Keep up the good work!!

cute-cat.gif

@dtanushree

*Joins tanu in her happwe dance* πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Also gives chocolates to tanu 🍫🍫

dtanushree September 29th, 2022

@cristlecares

Noms noms choco ☺️☺️☺️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Gives hugggs criss.. thank you for the chocolate β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️😍😍 it feels soooo good that criss always remembers to gimme chocolate hehe😊β™₯οΈπŸ’•

tasty-chewing.gif

butterlycow September 30th, 2022

@cristlecares thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

cristlecares September 30th, 2022

@butterlycow

*Hugs backπŸ€—* and gives some cookies tooπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

butterlycow September 30th, 2022

@cristlecares aw thank you πŸ₯°πŸͺ

GloriaD October 1st, 2022

@cristlecares

Aww thank you for making this Cris πŸ’› I’m glad you love being in the team, it’s truly heartwarming to see the PAT choose to dedicate some time out and spread kindness here on 7Cups, through this project and in general as well! It’s really special, and I truly admire people who are kind despite the many other commitments and/or struggles they have - I can’t thank you all enough 🌻

And thank you to the Anonymous peer who appreciated us, I too feel really happy seeing appreciations for each other, it’s really nice to see that 🌸 When we interact with many people, someone is definitely going to notice us, and appreciate us for who we are, and that’s certainly a good feeling 😊

CosmicMiracle October 1st, 2022

How on earth do I hug GIFs? Huhu! T_T

I have never been so humbled and at the same time proud to be a part of a team in my entire life, and I've had amazing ones <3

Proud to be one of you, guys!

And @cristlecares thank you for the blinding light of positivity that is you!

Group hugs and hot chocolate for everyone! :D <3 <3 <3

cristlecares October 1st, 2022

@CosmicMiracle @gloriaD πŸ˜„πŸŒ»

Soo good to have y'all with meπŸ˜„

*Group hugs* and cookies πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

UniversalSmile October 2nd, 2022

@cristlecares

This is really late but I just want to show my gratitude to the ~anonymous~ (yet wonderful soul❀️) for taking the time to acknowledge and show gratitude to the team! To whoever you are, know that I really appreciate your beautiful messages and wish you all the happiness❀️

And to Cris, thank you for making the post extra beautiful and lovely!!🌷 I can totally feel your own positive energy in this post hehe. You are indeed a joyous presence to be around always~ *group hugs*

Ru3z September 30th, 2022

🌺Thank you @Journy144 For Take your time out to make a appreciation! :D

_1664539610.Colorful Cool Dreamy Motivational Quote Your Story.png

@Farrah17 Here you go love <3
🌷

GloriaD October 1st, 2022

@Ru3z

Thankyou Ru3z for making this post 🌻🌻🌻

Journey144 October 4th, 2022

@Farrah17 You truly are an amazing, caring, determined, and strong person who deserves so much appreciation, peace, and prosperity. A real diamond and treasure! Know that this was posted many days ago, but it still rings true today. πŸ’™πŸ’žHave an awesome day , dear friend.

Farrah17 October 9th, 2022

@Ru3z

thanks so very much journey

you are an amazing understanding supportive positive listener thank you for being with me on my journey it means alot

Love and hugs

Hello @calmnesssearch, I hope you get to see this wonderful appreciation for you by some of your peers: @Wabbit84, @calmMango9611 and @I'dPreferToBeAnonymousHehe! ❀

_1664540276.image.png

Thankyou lovely people, for taking the time to appreciate Calm, they certainly are an amazing presence in the chatrooms, and it is great to see how y'all value their contributions too.❀

Hello @LovelyMarlee, you've been appreciated so kindly by a sweet peer anonymously, who thanks you for being supportive, kind, respectful, humble, empathetic and cheerful to be around with, and I agree hehe, you've been such a pleasant name to come across in the forums too, I look forward to see you more.🀍

_1664541005.image.png

pocket-hedgehog-keep-up-the-good-work.gif

Hugs filled with gratitude for the lovely peer who took time to send this message.🀍

LovelyMarlee September 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww <3 thanks so much! That made my day :)

Ru3z September 30th, 2022

@NebulaSystem12 Thank you for the request!

@Juanthechupacabra :D

_1664542038.image.png

gentleFox20 September 30th, 2022

πŸ₯° We have a beautiful appreciation here for @Talisman πŸ’™ Look what @tealBear2472 has to say about you!

_1664541453.pat34.png

A lovely message about how our sharing circles can foster connection and help us feel heard!

🦊

Hello @SukoLovesHito133, I hope this post finds y'all well.❀

I really love it when people appreciate themselves, acknowledging all the hardwork and efforts they put into being their better version, while also helping others feel heard, and encouraged.❀

_1664542320.image.png

A well-written note, Suko, super proud of y'all. Keep it up.❀

DelicateButterfly78 September 30th, 2022

Appreciator - Anonymous

Appreciated - Beatsi

Blue πŸ’™ο»Ώ

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong,

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Why is this peer Appreciated?

This listener is amazing because of all her amazing qualities

@DelicateButterfly78 Thanks for posting! ❀

Kudos to you, @Beatsi, Thankyou for being a part of the community for so long! ❀

Beatsi September 30th, 2022

Thank you I really appreciate this acknowledgement ❀️

DelicateButterfly78 September 30th, 2022

Appreciator - hounddog2021

Appreciated - ASoftPlaceToLand

Red ❀️, Orange 🧑, Pink 🌸

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act,

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Why is this peer Appreciated?

I appreciate ASoftPlaceToLand for being an excellent problem solver !

@hounddog2021 you're so wonderful for recognizing good qualities in your peer, Mike!❀

Way to go, @ASoftPlaceToLand, we are happy to have you with us!❀

ASoftPlace2Land September 30th, 2022

Awe! Thank you so much Mike! I appreciate you so much too! πŸ€—πŸ’•