Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

gentleFox20 August 26th, 2022

🧑 @lovemelikeyoudo2024 you have been appreciated anonomously! 🧑

_1661523716.pat29.png

It's so lovely hearing about our helpful and supportive peers! Keep being your brilliant self!

🦊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 27th, 2022

A message sent for @Laura and @MonBon, former leaders at 7 cups, who truly have left an impact, one that's felt so deeply, and is cherished whole-heartedly, every passing day.🌸

❀"Laura And Monbon both of you are fabulous part of this community brilliant and awesome! I remember those days how you both used to support me individually ofcourse, we miss you both and without you both my 7 cups journey is filled with emptiness for sure be blessed amazing souls!"❀

Thankyou for remembering them, dear anonymous peer. So fortunate of you to have come across in contact of these two wonder souls.🌸

GloriaD August 27th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Here is an appreciation for you by your Secret Appreciator !

_1661602473. Secret Appreciator  FOR  GoldenRuleJG - Original (GloriaD).png

That's a really sweet message, thank you Secret Appreciator for thinking about and supporting Golden at all times 🌸 They further observed that Golden is SUPPORTIVE, RESPECTFUL, EMPATHETIC, RESILIENT and HUMBLE 🌷

I have seen Golden in our project, in the forums and even in the group chats, they definitely have all these wonderful qualities! Thank you Golden for being so nice and helping everyone out in any way you can 😊

Hoping that the both of you have many good days ahead - GloriaD 🌻

GoldenRuleJG August 27th, 2022

@GloriaD whT A LOVELY APPRECIATION - THANK YOU

GloriaD August 27th, 2022

@yourfriendlysupporter

You have been appreciated by @WarmLightXO 😊

_1661606309. WarmLightXO  FOR  yourfriendlysupporter - Original (GloriaD).png

Thank you Light for always appreciating your peers, I'm always happy to see peers appreciating you as well πŸ’›

Hannah, its amazing that you are continually learning and growing! I wish you all the best in pursuing your goals, and in achieving the things & having experiences that are meaningful to you 🌸

Kind regards - GloriaD 🌻

yourfriendlysupporter August 27th, 2022

@GloriaD @WarmLightXO

Thank you for your kind words <3

CosmicMiracle August 28th, 2022

πŸ’™ Anonymous appreciation for @internalacceptance 🌈

Supportive. They are kind and helpful
Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart
Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

===

_1661699728.Thank you for your contributions in making this community great!!!.png

===

Anonymous, thank you for taking the time to appreciate one of our peers! You have no idea how much your words mean to us listeners!

And to @InternalAcceptance for being an overall amazing, remarkable, and one-of-a-kind human, thank you for all that you do! :) <3

I dedicate the song Aether by Peter Roe to both of you :)

CosmicMiracle August 28th, 2022

@charmingSky5972 appreciates @magicalOcean594 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Supportive. They are kind and helpful Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

_1661700697.Thank you for your contributions in making this community great!!! (1).png

===

Thank you, @charmingSky5972 for making @magicalOcean594 glow brighter because of your beautiful words :) 7Cups remains a positive community because of members like you :) And thank you also to @magicalOcean594 for your kindness and generosity in sharing your light with every one of us here in 7Cups :)

For you both, I dedicate the song You Saved Me by Piotr Wojtowicz :) hope you enjoy it!

magicalOcean594 August 29th, 2022

@cosmicmiracle

thank you for your support this is beautiful!<3

@charmingsky5972

thank you for your kind words, as this made my week and i will use this as motivation even in my personal life and through my work<3 you rock! Its a pleasure supporting you<3 anytime anywhere

GoldenRuleJG August 30th, 2022

@Jasmineishereforu appreciates @ShaunX

Shaun is described as…

❀️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

🧑Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

πŸ’›Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🀍Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong, Coachable. They have a desire to improve

Shaun simply is appreciated for β€œamazing the way he is” *Well done Shaun – I personally agree and have seen him doing amazingly well”

grandma-floss.gif

ShaunX December 6th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

@Jasmineishereforu Thank you so much for the tag, I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I am super behind on my tags.

Once again thank you so much! Its been a pleasure knowing and working with you. We need to talk soon!

~ Shaun

πŸ’•@Jasmineishereforu appreciates @ouiCherie

Cherie is described as…

❀️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

🌸 Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

πŸ’œ Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🀍 Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

❀️ Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Cherie is so loved by our 7 cups community as she β€œβ€¦is so kind and helpful πŸ’•β€ * Could not agree more – a lovely person to interact with! Your warmth is so appreciated by us. You are fab <3!*

cute-bear.gif

ouiCherie August 30th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thank you for delivering the kind message, Golden 🀍

@Jasmineishereforyou I'm lost for words πŸ™πŸ» thank you sooo much for this kind gift πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Btw, I'd like to thank you for the simple hello message you sent that day.

I was exhausted from work and was checking messages, and your hello message made me smile and ease my exhaustion πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»

jasishereforallofu August 30th, 2022

@ouiCherie You are most welcome😊 Always here for you πŸ’œ Thank you for being so kind πŸ’“

GoldenRuleJG August 31st, 2022

@ouiCherie im glad you liked my GIF ☺️

Super happy for you <3

@Jasmineishereforu appreciates @SparkyGizmo

Sparky is described as…

🧑Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

πŸ’›Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🀍Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

❀️ Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

πŸ’›Coachable. They have a desire to improve.

Jasmine says Sparky β€œis so kind, helpful and an amazing friend” *Awww – we all without a question think Sparky is the epitome of team spirit and is such a pleasure to work alongside – YOU ROCK SPARK!!*

pink-heart-pink-heart-sparkles.gif

SparkyGizmo August 30th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

@Jasmineishereforu

Hi Rule! 😊❀️ Thank you so very much my friend for this post and your work that you do here on 7 cups! With out you and others on the team, none of us would be getting these appreciations posted from our teammates! Thank you also for your personal message to me! ❀️ Rule, as you know, I am a hugeeeeeee fan of yours! Keep rocking the house! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❀️

Hi Jas! 😊❀️ oh my gosh! I cannot thank you enough my friend! This is one of the very first things I get to see when logging onto the site for the day! Thank you for your gift to me today! Thank you for seeing value in me! At the end of the day, I always have my gratitude moments and you will be counted as one of them! I always love seeing you in the LSR! *high fives* 😊 *hugs* ❀️

jasishereforallofu August 30th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo Sending lots of love and hugs Gizmo, i have to thank you for being such a good friendβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Looking forward to seeing you againπŸ’œ *Hugs*

SparkyGizmo August 30th, 2022

@jasmineishereforu

❀️❀️❀️

GoldenRuleJG August 31st, 2022

@SparkyGizmo ❀️❀️❀️❀️ Absolutely well-deserved spark - you are a star

SparkyGizmo August 31st, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

❀️❀️❀️

MelodyoftheOcean August 31st, 2022

Today we have a wonderful appreciation from @Jasmineishereforu to @vroomvroom
Thank you both, for being here, for listening, and for being special

🀍

_1661915937.Screenshot (39).png

Jasmine, I couldn't have said it any better, Vroom is always around if you need supportive words, so thank you, both!

🀍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 31st, 2022

@vroomvrooom You are awesome, Vroomieee! ❀

jasishereforallofu August 31st, 2022

@vroomvrooom I could say the same thing about you,❀️❀️

August 31st, 2022

Someone has appreciated @GlenM anonymously!

The appreciator says Glen is:

1) Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

2) Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

3) Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

4) Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, and

5) Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

The appreciator further says: "It's for Glen founder of 7 cups thank you for bringing this amazing idea of creating this site and making us feel heard!"

Certainly, Glen has gifted to the world 7cups. May more and more people be like them and look to gift something valuable to the world. Giving something from the heart, anything small or big, not only helps purify the world but one's own existence. -fristo

GlenM August 31st, 2022

@Fristo thank you for your kind words and for sharing and a big thank you to this anonyous peer appreciator as well! Delighted and honored to be a part of this community with you all. Thank you! ❀️✨

GloriaD September 1st, 2022

@jasmineishereforu has appreciated some more peers 😊 That is so kind of you!

For @Hope, Jasmine says, "Hope is so helpful and such an inspiration to me"

Jasmine observed that Hope is :

🀍 Supportive - They are kind and helpful 🀍

🀍 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🀍

🀍 Coachable - They have a desire to improve 🀍

🀍 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals 🀍

Thank you Hope for each and every way you help and inspire the 7cups community 😊 I hope that with time and love from you and all our listeners and members (community members), more people around the world become part of 7cups, where everyone support and get support from each other 🌻 - GloriaD

_1662014356. GloriaD ----  jasmineishereforu, Hope.png

Flowers for Jasmine and Hope

Hope September 1st, 2022

@GloriaD @jasmineishereforu

This is so sweet! Thank you so much Jasmine for taking the time to write such kind words. I appreciate it and I am glad we got the chance to work together. I believe the same can be said about you!

Thank you Gloria for posting it and letting me know

jasishereforallofu September 1st, 2022

@GloriaD Thank you this is beyond beautiful πŸ˜πŸ’

And @Hope im glad too, you are truly amazing and such a pure person, it is my pleasure, πŸ’—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st, 2022

Hey there, @HavenOnEarth, it's so nice to see your self-appreciation, and the pause to reflect on your journey so far. I like what you said about continuing to grow and help as many around here. Way to go, you. ❀

_1662015811.image.png

Your openness for learning and growing is something I've already witnessed, and greatly admire you for. Best wishes for the internship program, and your future goals here and otherwise. 😊

Hey there, @mcoco23, your "eggcellent" chatroom presence and company has been appreciated by a lovely peer 'anonymously', they appreciate you for being kind, supportive, purposeful, optimistic and motivated.πŸ’–

_1662016890.image.png

Thankyou for being so kind, anonymous hooman. Sending love to y'all. πŸ’–

Mcoco23 September 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww πŸ’•πŸ’• thank you anonymous peer for your very kind words. I definitely needed to hear this. I enjoy supporting people and making someone smile. Laughter can be the best medicine. I appreciate you guys πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Mcoco23 September 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for sharing and tagging me πŸ’• 😊 so I could see this

Aw ofcourse @Mcoco23. πŸ’–

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

@jasmineishereforu appreciates @Fristo 😊

Jas says, "Fristo is an angel sent from above."

Jas observes these qualities in Fristo :

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Those are perfect words for Fristo, Jas 😊 From my experiences viewing and working with them, Fristo truly is supportive, respects everyone equally, takes time to think and then act, has creative ideas that help us all! They also highly encourage us to learn, be independent and work peacefully together 🌻 So ... Thank you Fristo! - GloriaD

_1662018694. GloriaD  ----  jasmineishereforu, Fristo.png

Dedicated to both Jas and Fristo 😊

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

dtanushree September 1st, 2022

giphy.gif

@SparkyGizmo ❀️

Hi Gizzie Groot! You have been appreciated by one of our kind and compassionate listeners @KimByeongIn Congratulations gizzie groot and thank you for all your work on 7Cups! We appreciate Gizzie groot and Kim for spreading love ❀️❀️❀️in this community and in the world!

Here's what Kim says:

_1662019367.Gizzie.png

Positive emoticon dedicated by the appreciator: Black πŸ–€

Qualities of Gizzie Groot appreciated by Kim: Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Great communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

SparkyGizmo September 1st, 2022

@dtanushree

@KimByeongin

Hi Dtan Grooooot! 😊❀️ I cannot thank you enough for this post, all of the work you do here on 7 cups and the amazing way you have of truly connecting with your teammates! Thank you for your personal message to me too! ❀️ Grootie.....you know I'm coming right back at you on this one! lol 😊 Woooooo hoooo! So many times, you have been the brightest, shiniest part of my day! I'm truly grateful for you, your presence here on the site and for being a great friend to me! Every time I see you step into the LSR, for me, I feel true joy and I think to myself "Grootie in the house"! Well, at least you finally know now what it is I really say in my mind when I get to see you! 😊❀️😊 Maybe, as of today, when I see you from now on, I can of course say "hi" as well as "Grootie in the house"! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❀️

Hi Kim! 😊❀️ Kim, oh my gosh. I really cannot thank you enough my friend! Today, your kind message to me is the first thing I get to see when signing onto 7 cups! ❀️ I sat here and read everything you said about me 3 times. I did, I really did! That's the kind of stuff for people who truly care about their teammates that will make them sit, stare at the screen, "well up" with tears a bit. Your words are very powerful and even to the point that I'm almost speechless, or at least I have been while sitting behind this screen. ❀️❀️❀️ What you have done for me today as a human being and as a teammate, is give me more *fuel to my fire* and to keep bringing the heat and the noise to care for others! ❀️ Thank you for "catching me being good" lol 😊 and giving me positive affirmations, as we all really need them around here.

Thank you, thank you! Thank you for seeing the goodness in me, the value in me and the good intentions I have for all of us! I care about you and I'm glad that I was able to show it! 😊❀️

I have seen you handle yourself with style and grace! Sooooooo impressive! You stood strong in the face of adversity! Oh........it was so noted! I am someone that gives credit where credit is due and most quickly! You handled yourself like a highly seasoned listener, calm, cool and collected!

From what I saw, from my vantage point, is you exhibiting some of the 7 cups core values and two of them 😳, both, in one fell swoop! What I saw, was you showing what is called *true grit* and I also saw you showing the core value of *high warmth and high expectations*. Again, quite impressive. Many of us have much to learn from you!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️ my friend! You too will be counted as part of my gratitude moments at the end of the day!

dtanushree September 1st, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

Awww my groot friend!β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ I'm so happy to see you happy dear. And thank you so much for your kind words. Hehe same here whenever I see you in the rooms I'm overjoyed to see my grootie in the room β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️☺️☺️☺️

SparkyGizmo September 1st, 2022

@dtanushree

❀️❀️❀️

❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀

@kindSoul10 has been appreciated by @jasmineishereforu !

Jas says kindSoul "is amazing β™₯️"

The qualities observed in kindSoul are :

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Thank you kindSoul for offering your time to support the 7cups community, in PMs, in group chats and in forums 🌻 Thank you for being a kind soul to all of us 😊 - GloriaD

_1662020762. GloriaD  ----  jasmineishereforu, kindSoul10.png

An image dedicated to Jas and kindSoul !

❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀🀍❀