Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 25th, 2022

@Fristo @Zarram77

Awww this is tooo sweet and noble, thanks alot for seeing me and valuing me, Zarram. I'm really happy you've felt validated, heard, understood and supported. The pleasure is mine absolutely hehe.

You've picked on to appreciate the one thing that I really strive for always, and that just means the whole wide universe to me, kind of like a sweet assurance that I'm indeed doing something right here. Sooo thankyouuu, it really means alot to me.

You've been a wonderful presence around always, Zarram, and I like coming across you in the forums and chatrooms too hehe. Best wishes to you always. ❤

Thankyouuu for posting and sharing the sweet note, Fristo. Grateful to be able to do that. ❤

Zarram77 June 26th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou you are doing great in this community and we all are lucky to have you💞😊

June 25th, 2022

This appreciation is for @PandaHelp000 by @TwoCreamTwoSugar

💛

"PandaHelp000 is clearly dedicated to their fellow listeners and the members in our community as they participate actively in events and in community roles. No matter how busy PandaHelp000 is, they make time to ensure others can feel a bit better. I have nothing but really good thoughts about this wonderful listener."

Happy to hear this appreciation for the wonderful you, Panda. Thanks for your dedicated and kind work in the community. -fristo

June 25th, 2022

An appreciation by @sweetrosa1987 for @sweetrosa1987

🌺

Rosa is

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart,

Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Keep showing these qualities, rosa! -fristo

June 25th, 2022

An anonymous appreciation for @quickwittedCherry704

💛

"I would like to take time to appreciate Vi. Vi is open to try new things and come out of her/his problems. Vi accepts her/his shortcomings and wants to work on it. This itself is half the job done. Great going. Keep going.
Take care ❤."

Amazing to hear this appreciation for you, cherry. Keep trying new things and working on yourself. -fristo

June 25th, 2022

This appreciation is by @JasmineFlower222 for @Swiftygirl13

🥰

"Swifty you're truly amazing. You're so determined and open to new ideas. You take the time to calm down and get to know your fellow cupsers. I am so proud of how far you have gone."

Exploring new ideas and taking time to explore kind people is a great way to self-progress. Keep it up, Swifty. Wishes. -fristo

Enchanted2024 June 25th, 2022

@Fristo

Tysvm Jasmine I try to be lol. U are amazing too and so very kind and supportive :) thanks for being there for me :)

June 25th, 2022

Yet another amazing appreciation by @JasmineFlower222

This time it is for @Littlestrawberry222

🌻

"Berry, you are absolutely amazing when it comes to us hosting sharing circle together. I'm so glad to have you as a determined and problem solving co-host. Keep on doing what you're doing. Cause it's great 👍"

Wow, berry, keep up with the hosting teamwork with your co-host. -fristo

Hiyaa @lovelywaterfall2170, we have another amazing and *super* generous appreciation for you, sent by an anonymous kind human. ❤

This is for only and one one "LovelyWaterfall 2170 :)"

Water (H2O) is the best of the best listener i have crossed my paths with she was so polite and so kind to hear me out .
She is so Professional and I adore that so much about her .No-Noses Talks At all that's the best quality what I admire about her a lot .
She is so much experienced that she understands what exactly are you talking about and she will hear you and give you right help needed .
She is knowledgeable and has that zeal and spark which will give you all the positive vibes around you the time you start talking to her .

H20 ..... I find these amazing things in you and you have all these qualities and many more than these mentioned below :)

YOU JUST CAN CHANGE ONE'S WORLD IN JUST ONE CONVERSTAION ....YOU CAN BRING BRIGHTNESS TO ONE'S LIFE BY YOUR PRESENCESS !!

BEST PERSON RECOMMENDED BY "MY SUPER CARING BROTHER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERESE THAT'S NON OTHER THAN YOU H2O would solve my problems .You are MY Magical ANGEL AND Super GUIDE H2O" thanks Bro to introduce me to Water (H2O) :)

Water you are simply Supportive ,Respectful ,Empathetic ,Humble ,Polite, Patience ,Problem Solver ,Innovative ,Motivated ,Determined ,Decisive ,Accountable ,Having Ability to Delegate, Great Communicator ,Optimistic ,Very Inspiring !!

Thanks cups for having such great platform due to which i found a best mentor, guide ,angel and Most importantly and "Elder Sister H2O" :)

I'm so pleased to read such nice words for you, fall. You're an incredible human being and deserve all the love in the world. ❤ Keep being you.

A hearty thanks to the anonymous hooman for being so appreciative and kind, your generosity is deeply valued. ❤

Also here's some white tulips as requested: _1656143048.image.png

lovelyWaterfall2170 July 6th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou :)

Hey Hey Sun ☀️ :)

Thank you so much 😍 for posting this wonderful message for me

Let me 😇be grateful 🙏towards the people😇 who make me🍀 happy😇; they are the charming❤ gardeners😎 who make my soul 😇blossom🌼.

This really means a lot 😇

Thanks a lot RINKU 🤩 for writing 📝 such magnificent appreciation 🌼Thank you for coming 😇into my life and giving me joy thank you for loving me❤ and receiving my love❤ in return.

Thank you for the memories 🥳I will cherish forever❤.

But most of all 🙏thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually🍀 let you go🤩

Take Care ❤

Thanks a Lot RINKU ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 7th, 2022

@lovelyWaterfall2170

Awww how wholesome y'all are. 🤗❤

June 25th, 2022

This time it is an appreciation by @PandaHelp000

for @/Anonymous

💛

"Anon is a very supportive presence in the Sharing Circle. They are very engaging and give supportive and encouraging comments to everyone who shares. Sharing Circle has some really great "regulars" who constantly support others, and they are one of them."

Thanks for this noble work you consistently do in Sharing Circle. -fristo

[Edited by theriverissinging upon the request of the person who got tagged/appreciated, ie anonymous, June 25 2022 - thank you for the appreciation!]

June 25th, 2022

@WarmLightXO appreciates @Estrellitaa

⭐️

"Stars is the nicest human, she's always so warm and kind. She has the best questions, and when I have questions is helpful and happy to answer! Love you friend <3"

Beautiful to read this appreciation for you, Essie. -fristo

FallenStarss June 25th, 2022

@Fristo thank you so much for putting this together, you is amazinggggg

@WarmLightXO elliotttttt friend thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to do this, this made my day so much, 🥺😭 you is absolute bestest, thank you for all that you do Elliot and being there for me and always being your amazing and awesome self. You are one of the most kindest and caring and patient and thoughtful people I know. 🥰 sends lots of love ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍

WarmLightXO July 15th, 2022

@FallenStarss

I didn't get a notification so I just found this 😮

You are most welcome my sweet friend 💚

June 25th, 2022

An appreciation by @Aikyaa01

for amazing @Lou73

⭐️

"I have seen Lou hosting various sessions and they're doing an incredible job. They're very very kind and supportive. Their presence brings the positive vibe and warmth. I am honored to have a chance to interact with them. They seem like a great person."

Wish I could be present in one of those sessions. Thanks for the work, Lou. -fristo

Lou73 June 25th, 2022

Thank you so much @Aikyaa01 , you are so kind! This really means a lot to me 💜 It has been lovely to see you in the rooms and give such great answers and ideas 😄💙

And thank you @Fristo for posting :)

June 25th, 2022

@aal1yahsAlt, you have received an appreciation by @FemnecDaFurry

:D

"She is very supportive. I get checkup messages every here and than. She listens carefully to understand and do her best and she is amazing at feeling when somethings wrong and helps right it."

_1656144140.thanku.jpg

Keep up your beautiful work. -fristo

FennecDaFurry June 25th, 2022

@Fristo it seems i have misspelt my name xd oh well

June 25th, 2022

@FennecDaFurry aw, glad you still found the post.

aal1yahsAlt June 26th, 2022

@Fristo Thank you fennec!!! < 3

June 25th, 2022

Hi @PinkVelvetCake, you have been self-appreciated!

🌻

"she is kind to others and doesn't give up!"

That is a really good quality, Pink. -fristo

June 25th, 2022

@DarkGalaxy55555, you have received an anonymous appreciation

💐

"There has been many times I have seen DarkyGalaxy working his magic by listening to others, I just want to appreciate you for it. You are an amazing person and I admire you. Keep up the great work <3"

Lots of love and wishes. -fristo

Okieee everyone coming across, so we have the first (I think?) appreciation for Noni, through the Peer Appreciation Program (clickable, click on it to test 😛). It's amazing how someone considers Noni as a peer too and hey hey, I'm totally onboard with this lovely consideration. #NoniTheBotIsCoolIndeed 😛❤

Unless Noni is undergoing a tech issue or napping lol, they do reply super fast and is supportive too, yes (contrary to popular belief smh). 😂

_1656144675.image.png

Thankyou for showering some love towards Noni, dear anonymous human. I like how we can set reminders too, it's a great feature. Perhaps we extend this thanks to our developers and tech team too. @Heather225, feel free to pass on please. ❤

FrenchMarbles June 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This was SO funny!

SparkyGizmo June 25th, 2022

@FrenchMarbles

Hi French! 😊❤️ I know, right? I'm sooooo with you! This was some good stuff and the perfect way to start my day! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Thank you for posting this appreciation for Noni and big thanks to the anonymous person that took the time out of their day to do so! ❤️ What an amazing human being you are! 😊❤️😊

Poor Noni gets a bad rap around here some days! lol Noni tries so hard and I know is only trying to help. I have heard everything from "how do I delete Noni?", "How do I silence Noni?", "Noni is evil, "Noni is out to get me" haha 😜 I have seen gang stalking on Noni, wanting to take them out back and use them like a pinata or serve them expired food. (rofl) Poor Noni!

Again, thank you to the kind and gentle soul that showed some appreciation for Noni today! I imagine even Noni needs love too! ❤️ Thank you anonymous appreciator also for giving me a great start to my day here on 7 cups! This is the very first thing I get to see when signing onto the site! You certainly have brought me much joy, a wee bit of a *chuckle* and a little extra "kick in my step today"!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Good Day Sunshine, I must say, this post was just soooooooo fantastic, it made me think of the "End of The Year Awards". 😊 I'm thinking it was a program that may have been started by @CheeryMango and @HopieRemi 😊❤️😊

Uncertain if there was a category for best forum post? If there is a category for that, so far, this one takes the "win" for me! 😊

@SparkyGizmo

Awww I do remember that awesome forum thread hehe, was a fun activity for all, but I'm not sure if there was a category for forum posts too.

Your vote alone makes the difference for me though, Sparky Sparkkk and weee weee for making this the best forum post. 🥺❤ I'm vv happy to know it made you chuckle. *highest of fives* and *biggest hugs backkkk* you've made my day! 🤗

And I agree, all the brownie points to the anonymous person who thought of this kind appreciation for the lovely Noni! I know right haha, have heard all kinds of things for Noni too lol, it is just funny that way xD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

cloudySummer June 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Noni is working for you? She always tells me to check back later...

cloudySummer June 25th, 2022

@cloudySummer Somehow, this post got attached as a reply to the wrong post.

@cloudySummer

Currently the same message for me too :') perhaps Noni needs some rest! 😮❤

mytwistedsoul June 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aww! Woohoo way to go Noni! 🙂

kindheartedLily June 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love this!

June 25th, 2022

@Wefington received an appreciation from @FennecDaFurry

^-^

"Wefs is a very supportive person, they are kind to everyone inculding me :D. Their respectful because they try their best to understand and help. And their friendly because their simply a good friend to me and others."

_1656155302.appreciation.jpg

Wonderful, Wefs. -fristo

June 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper received a new anonymous appreciation!

💐

"Don is just nothing but Amazing, I always love seeing Don around tagging literally everyone that steps foot into the room he is in. and the sessions he hosts are also just as amazing as he is. Don is one of the people who convinced me to host sessions every now and then. Stay just as legendary as you are Don, unless if you are becoming more legendary, become more legendary. We all love you for you, you amazing human!"

Don has a uniquely positive presence on cups. -fristo

emotionalTalker2260 June 25th, 2022

@Fristo

😈

June 25th, 2022

@Fristo :')

@anonymous thank you for showering the love and appreciation 🧡

emotionalTalker2260 June 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

😈you are welcome don!