Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

SoftFaith2004 December 21st, 2021

@sia1325 Aww thank you so much! You all make me stop being sad ❤

sia1325 December 23rd, 2021

@SoftFaith2004 Aw, you deserve all the happiness, lovely Faith! (:

GloriaD December 23rd, 2021

@SoftFaith2004

Ah, I know it’s late 😶 But belated happy birthday, Faith ✨ Hope you have wonderful days ahead of you 💛

SoftFaith2004 December 23rd, 2021

@GloriaD Thank you 😀

December 21st, 2021

Hi @Amiablepeace77

there is an appreciation for you, by @Robynni

Robyn says:

"Ami is truly one of those most wonderful people I have ever met, both on cups and in my own life. I would like to thank them for the time they have spent helping me better myself and my work here, working on subcommunities, being a wonderful discussion host and overall a truly beautiful human being. Ami and I are forever learning from one another, and supporting each other's growth here on 7Cups has been and is continuing to be a most humbling, enjoyable and brilliantly mindful journey. I cannot thank you enough my friend, you are truly something special."

I am also glad to be sharing cups space with you, Ami. -fristo

amiablePeace77 December 21st, 2021

@Robynni

Thank you so much robyn, it's a true pleasure to work with you.

Robynni December 23rd, 2021

@amiablePeace77 Right back at you my friend, truly an honour❤️

December 21st, 2021

Hi @neonLemon1971 ,

there is an appreciation for you by @snugglyPink8108

Pink says that you are:

Strong powerful person.

Pink further says:
"Hello to my fav bi <3 I am so glad to have met you... So proud of you neonLemon1971. Keep your promise." - snugglyPink8108

Wish you good health and lots of joy, neon. -fristo

December 21st, 2021

Hey @lightWillow3275 , you received an appreciation by @ImpactGalore33

Galore says about you:

"I appreciate my peer because although he is going through a rough patch he is sticking it out and not giving up. He is still doing the things that are asked of him in his society. I believe he can do whatever he feels he needs to for his better health."

Good wishes from my side too, light. -fristo

December 21st, 2021

Hey @DarkeningLight95 , someone appreciated you anonymously. They say about you:

"I feel that he is a complete man. He is just so caring, listens carefully, swift in replies, respects people and their emotions, has great advices and suggestions, makes other happy."

Great to know you, light. Keep up your wonderful work on 7cups -fristo

December 21st, 2021

Hi @Gregariouszebra , someone appreciated you anonymously by saying:

"Greg is always there to help"

Happy to have you with us, on cups, Greg. -fristo

December 21st, 2021

Hi @amoOna97 , happy to be posting this appreciation by @Fatima03

Fatima says about you:

"They are the most amazing friend on 7cups I could have ever dreamed of and beyond. Always patient and understanding. Super caring and loving. I say thankyou to them."

I am also very happy to meet the amazing you, amo! -fristo

amoOna97 December 21st, 2021

I’m speechless 🥺 thanks so much, much love to you both ❤️🙏🏼

GloriaD December 21st, 2021

Hey all 💛

Its Peer Appreciation time again 🌻

@soulsings

You have been appreciated by your friend @amiablePeace77 🥰

You have had a great impact on Ami !

Ami has noticed some of the qualities in you as well and chose to appreciate you for them 🧡

_1640103452._amiablePeace77__FOR__soulsings_-_706kb_(GloriaD)[1].png

Ami also wanted to send something special for you from their side -

amiablepeace77-soulsings-39_1640103965.5kb[1].jpg

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words Ami, it reflects how you think and feel about your peer and mentor 🧡

And thank you soul for being an awesome leader, listener and peer - we appreciate your contributions and how you help us all 😊

🤍 It was lovely meeting both of you in the Mindfulness session - hoping peace and calmness in both of your lives 🤍

Kind regards,

Gloria from The Peer Appreciation Team 🌻

soulsings December 21st, 2021

@amiablePeace77 thank you for this breath taking appreciation. It means so much to me to have you express the gratitude for what I do just to help special people like you progress as listeners.

You are one of the most responsive mentees I have had. If you get suggestions or options you sincerely try them.

Your commitment to 7cups is awesome in all senses of the word. You are a wonderful leader to work with. You do your job with incredible reliability. No one needs to tell you what to do.

I wish there were greater words than thank you. I appreciate you as a person and as a leader so much for working in discussions with me and on teams with me. It has been an experience I will remember all my life.

Thanks again my friend,

soulsings

@GloriaD thanks for the beautiful graphics. They are awe inspiring.

@soulsings - Your welcome soul 🌻 That’s such a beautiful message to @amiablePeace77 💛

soulsings December 23rd, 2021

@GloriaD thanks - it is easy when it is heartfelt.

GloriaD December 24th, 2021

@soulsings - Yes, that’s true 😊✨

December 22nd, 2021

This appreciation is for @Izzy274

By @empatheticLavender2924

Lav says:

"Izzy you're so awesome I don't have words smhh- it is so lovely to meet you here and talk to you!! You are such a sweet and kind person. Looking forward to poking your pms even more hehe"

After reading this appreciation, I feel like poking your pm too, Izzy! -fristo

Izzy274 December 22nd, 2021

@Fristo

Ahh thank you so much Lav for writing such a sweet message, this has made my day (and week haha)! And yesss please do feel free to poke my pms anytime, it's awesome chatting with you! :)

Thank you Fristo as well for sharing this message and spreading so much positivity <3

December 22nd, 2021

An appreciation for @Rosshini

by @courageousheart96

Heart says Rosshini is:

Optimistic - Ross always find a way to cheer me up. Ross has a positive outlook on life.
Inquisitive - I adore Ross's curiosity, she is willing to learn and a quick learner too.
Empathetic - Ross is very understanding and empathetic, she has a calming nature.
Patient - Ross is extremely patient, she always puts others first.
Resilient - I believe ross is resilient and courageous.

Heart also has sent this pic for you, Ross:

_1640151695.peerappreciation1.jpg

What a wonderful peer you are, Ross! Lucky to have you with us on cups. -fristo

Rosshini December 22nd, 2021

@Fristo

Thank you so much heart for spending to and think about me and write this wonderful appreciation. I am so grateful for this each and every words. You are wonderful. ❤️

Thank you fristo for give opportunity to let others know what's in their mind and put it in to words. 🧡

December 22nd, 2021

Hi @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !

You are appreciated by all cupsers! Anyone who comes in your contact can't help but see the sun shining on them.

Here is what
@confidentangel2369 and @bubblingBreeze14 has to say about you:

"I'd say something simple like this, It's still so little time since I got to work with Sun 😊 but I've loved every conversation we had. Suns' ideas always used to make me busy 😋 (I hope you are aware of what I'm telling about 😂) However, I'm grateful that I got to meet such a wonderful person like you. We are truly grateful that you're here.. Thank you for everything you do ♥️♥️" -Breeze

"They are a great communicator and you're compassionate on helping others" -angel

Breeze has also sent these pics for you-

_1640156427.sun1.jpg_1640156457.sun2.jpg

@Fristo - Rightly said Fristo! @Sunisshingandsoareyou is appreciated by all who meet them, their light shines on us - and we smile 😊

Thanks for appreciating Sun - @confidentangel2369 ✨ and @bubblingBreeze14 ✨

And is that a bag/frame ? 😯 That’s so cool 😎 - Sun’s name truly is like a quote that helps anyone feel better 🌻

bubblingBreeze14 December 30th, 2021

@GloriaD

Very true Gloria, Sun is appreciated by many 😄 and I love appreciating others and making sure they know how awesome they are ❤️

Also Gloria, It is a frame. Like a wall hanger maybe. A virtual wall hanger from me to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Maybe sun can virtually pin it in their living room 😀😛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2021

Wow I did feel I was missing out on something, glad i found this post again oof.

Thanks alot for the kind words, Angel! I appreciate you being a lovely part of the community! @confidentangel2369

Breezeeee what do I say, I am so touched with your words. Thanks so so much for the for this ultra sweet appreciation, it truly has been an honor working alongside you too and I am grateful to know you and cherish our conversations also.

I know what you meant lol, thankyou for hearing me out so patiently and considering my suggestions/ ideas always. I appreciate you big time for being the wonderful team player you are and for your enthusiastic presence in our team.

I love the images, thanks so so much again. Big hugs and lots of love to you. ❤ @BubblingBreeze14

Aww thankyou, Gloria. It's always such a pleasure to see you around, I see you shining bright like the sunniest sunflowers always hehe. 🌻 Thankyou for all that you do. @GloriaD ❤

Thankyou for posting, @Fristo ! ❤ Can almost feel you smiling wider with every appreciation you post here. Yay!

bubblingBreeze14 December 30th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Big hugs and loads of love to you too Sun ❤️ I'm always here for you whenever you need me! ☺️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 30th, 2021

Aww thankyouu Breeze, and sameeee!!❤

Alsooo, I already hanged your wall frame virtually, yes! It looks awesome! 😍@bubblingBreeze14

December 22nd, 2021

This appreciation is for @mysteriousPainting8322

By @notsocalmncomposed

Calm says:

"Peer is very respectful as they listen and politely give their opinions. It’s always been a great conversation. Very down to earth and considerate."

Good work, painting! -fristo

December 22nd, 2021

Hi @cheerfulicecream ,

@cheerysandi saw good qualities in you in discussions and 1:1 chat !

Keep being amazing and supportive you, cream -fristo

cheerfulIceCream December 22nd, 2021
@Fristo
Thank you. 🫐
MoonChild1206 December 22nd, 2021

Hello Everyone!

This appreciation is for @PatienceImpatiens

From @Fristo

Fristo Says...

They are:

• Supportive. They are kind and helpful.
  • Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
  • Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.
  • Humble. They Humble admit when they are wrong.
  • Coachable. They have a desire to improve.

They are so so soo humble and sweet, and have a beautiful mind. Loved hearing their thoughts! They are one person you might like to spend more time with.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 22nd, 2021

Thanks for posting, @MoonChild1206 !

Agreed @Fristo , @PatienceImpatiens ( Pat ) is super amazing to be around and have the most supportive things to say and comfort to offer, wherever they are ! 🤗❤

PatienceImpatiens December 23rd, 2021

Thank you so much Fristo and sunisshiningandsoareyou— sweet way to start the day. Top of the day to you both!!!!

MoonChild1206 December 22nd, 2021

Hey hey again!

This appreciation is for @MacrossWilliams

From @LindseyLobotomy

MacrossWilliams Says...

They are:

• Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.
  • Accountable. They own up to commitment and promises that they have made.
  • Great Communicator. They speak with everyone's best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.
  • Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.
  • Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Honestly, just about anytime Mac is present in the MCR the MCR is made better by their presence. They call 'em like they see 'em while offering real solutions to the issues at hand.

GoldenRuleJG December 23rd, 2021

@Fristo

@Empathicsunshine22 someone has anonymously appreciated you – CONGRATULATIONS! J

They describe you in the following way:

“They are the kindest I have met. They have empathised with me a lot of times and understood me a lot. One of the most supportive and empathetic listeners around. I have felt very less alone in their presence. They are a true friend who truly cares.”

Sunshine well done on the wonderful contribution you have made J You are fab.

Whoever said this about you thank you for giving Sunshine this moment of praise <3 Lovely picture too:

@Empathicsunshine22 someone has anonymously appreciated you – CONGRATULATIONS! J

They describe you in the following way:

“They are the kindest I have met. They have empathised with me a lot of times and understood me a lot. One of the most supportive and empathetic listeners around. I have felt very less alone in their presence. They are a true friend who truly cares.”

Sunshine well done on the wonderful contribution you have made J You are fab.

Whoever said this about you thank you for giving Sunshine this moment of praise <3 Lovely picture too:

_1640262183.image.png

Want to appreciate peers too? Fill this Form

Want to join the Peer Appreciation team? Fill this Form

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 2nd, 2022

@EmpathicSunshine22 ❤

GoldenRuleJG December 23rd, 2021

@Fristo

@CheeryMango check out this moment of appreciation for you from @Robynni

“Mango has been my mentor since the beginning, when I began here in April 2021. They are such a wonderful human being, and I am so grateful to have met them. I'm not sure what my 7Cups journey would have looked like without Mango.
I can't thank you enough, my friend, for the support, encouragement, and having so much faith with and in me.
You are such a beautiful soul, with a heart as swollen with love as a real Mango is when at it's ripest, and I do not know how to express my gratitude enough. I will say I may name a cat after you if I ever get another, because then I will have a way to express the love I have for you, as my 7Cups friend and mentor. Haha!
Never, ever, ever! Forget how talented, wise, and just overall fantastic you are. You have impacted me, and so many others, in the best of ways. I don't think we can thank you enough. We appreciate you, we adore and admire you, and I can personally say I am *Honoured!* to know you.

We all absolutely agree that Mango is wonderful J

Thank you for your amazing words for Mango, Robyn! <3

Want to appreciate peers too? Fill this Form

Want to join the Peer Appreciation team? Fill this Form

CheeryMango December 29th, 2021

@Robynnii Aw Robyn thank you so much for this appreciation post. I’m forever grateful to be apart of your 7cups journey and I’ll be there as you continue to grow on the site. ❤️✨😊

sia1325 December 24th, 2021

Hello hello, wonderful people! I hope you are doing well!

I'm here with another appreciation! This heartfelt appreciation is for the amazing @Hi76 ! And they have been been appreciated by @YouAreNotAlone01 💕

r7YUObK.png

Thank you for everything you do amazing people! It's really appreciated (: