Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VaryingCloud December 8th, 2021

@sunisshiningandsoareyou Hi5 Sun mine too😊❤️ (It isssss the Northern lights and I was already there mentally while making this! :)) *back to dreaming* lol

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 8th, 2021

@VaryingCloud

Aww yay Hi5 , take me with youuu now xD *is dreaming* ! Hugssss ❤

VaryingCloud December 11th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hahahaha (on my way)

*takes you and poofs*

xD (yayyayy)

*hugsssss*❤️

VaryingCloud December 8th, 2021

@sunisshiningandsoareyou: …and glad you loved the graphics.❤️ *pokes you back and hugs* 🤗👈 : p

GoldenRuleJG December 8th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou excellent job with the posters 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 10th, 2021

Thanks so much 😊❤ @GoldenRuleJG

GoldenRuleJG December 8th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Ouicherie appreciates @blindheart12 using wonderful words to sum up their work. Well done you heart - keep flourishing! And really good job with the comments Cherie 💖

VaryingCloud December 5th, 2021

We are pleased to announce📢 another star of the week here! *three cheers* 😊❤️🎈

_1638736521.Peer appreciation Earnest.jpg

Appreciator: @Caringone1004

Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 6th, 2021

Ooh what a lovely start hehe , fantastic graphic @VaryingCloud ❤ Great job !

You are awesome sauce for extending an appreciation @CaringOne1004 ❤

Yayy @Earmaster , congrats on becoming the Star Of The Week ❤

MindfulListener82 December 6th, 2021

@FriendlyNeighbourhoodOwl, you've received a GIFt and written appreciation from @easyDime7588 😃

easyDime wants to recognize you for being

v Supportive ~ You are kind and helpful

v Respectful ~ You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

v Empathetic ~ You look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

v Great Communicator ~ You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

v Emotionally Intelligent ~ You read emotional cues and respond appropriately

easyDime also wrote this heartfelt message about you

📩
"Since the day I've been here, this listener has always listened to my rants heh. Never complains and actually. He's actually my human diary, just that a diary that speaks back to me.
This listener understands me. Which I've seen not many people on 7cups do. I've had bad experience with listeners here but Owl is one of a kind. He's the best. :)"

Annnnd.... easyDime sent this GIFt 🎁 for you to open!

https://tenor.com/bfHkC.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both are a perfect example of how valuable and special it is to have someone here to connect with in mutual understanding and respect. Kudos to you both, Owl and Dime!

Sincerely, `@MindfulListener’ 💝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to appreciate your friend (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! click here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 6th, 2021

Woohoo amazing first post alert , @MindfulListener82 ! Welcome to the team ❤

Your kind intention to appreciate our peer and make them smile is much valued , @EasyDime7588 ❤

Hello fabulous being @FriendlyNeighbourhoodOwl , thanks for being *you* , we see the good in you and we appreciate it ! ❤

MindfulListener82 December 6th, 2021

Peer appreciation alert! 😃

@CalmCoral you got appreciated by @FighterArpi

Check it out in the graphic below!

Cheers to you both for not just showing support, but also recognizing and appreciating it for all to see 💫

Graphic art credit: Emo

Want to appreciate your friend (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! click here

_1638757547.calm post.jpg

FighterArpi December 6th, 2021

@MindfulListener82

Thank you so much mindful and emo for putting your efforts into this post .... looks soooo ❤️

Hey Coral 💕 lots of love to you. Keep growing 💕

teenytinyturtle December 6th, 2021

@fighterarpi

@mindfullistener82

@emotionaltalker2260

Thank you so much Arpi for your kind words, this was so sweet to read this morning 🥺 ❤️

Emo, and mindful, thank you so much for your efforts into this post ❤️

You are all amazing and I appreciate you all and all of your work 💕

@CalmCoral

:D ❤️ ! Glad you liked It

emotionalTalker2260 December 7th, 2021

@MindfulListener82

😮 I just seen this now.. ☹️ *scratches head* darn notifications, 😛 you deserve this appreciation coral 💕

tahnsm for appreciating coral arpi 💕

@CalmCoral @FighterArpi

😛 and thanks for the credits (mindful?)

emotionalTalker2260 December 7th, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260

🥲 *thank you arpi (smh, my ipad went a bit strange there)

December 6th, 2021

@butterflymona172004 says for fristo:

"The peer was so supportive and kind with me, told me a beautiful sentence I will never forget it.

Thanks for told me that you're proud and made me feel loved. ❤"

Thank you so much, mona, you are a beautiful human being, lovely to meet you! -fristo

🍒 Hello to the one reading this , would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 cupser ( yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 ) ? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) !

🍒 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations ! If you'd like to help us out , Join us here . ( clickable)!

VaryingCloud December 6th, 2021

We are pleased to announce 📣 another star of the week here! *three cheers* 😊

_1638772736.Vroom appreciation.jpg

Appreciator @amoOna97 says: @vroomvrooom is always extremely supportive, respectful and empathetic and the community is so lucky to have him as I know with the qualities he has as a listener and a dear friend, he is very much liked and appreciated by many other listeners and of course, members in the community. He is highly genuine in his approach, interaction and of course, his listening and generous in the sense that he is always happy to listen, be present and support as much as he can and where he can at any point in time. 👏🏼👏🏼☺️

Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

amoOna97 December 6th, 2021

@vroomvrooom ☺️🤍

December 6th, 2021

This appreciation is for @IcedEthan by @Hope !

Hope thinks that Ethan is:

Coachable. They have a desire to improve,

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged, and

Accountable. They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Way to go, Ethan! Keep up your amazing work! -fristo

🍒 Hello to the one reading this , would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 cupser ( yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 ) ? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form ( clickable) !

🍒 We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations ! If you'd like to help us out , Join us here . ( clickable)!

Thanks for posting @Fristo ❤

Yay @Hope for looking out for all these fabulous qualities in @IcedEthan , y'all are super awesome ❤

December 6th, 2021

An appreciation for @InquireWithin by @Help127 <3

According to Help, Inquire is:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, and

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Keep being you, Inquire, and live your best inner potential! -fristo

December 6th, 2021

An appreciation by @FighterArpi for one of the most wonderful members of cups, @Irene006 !

Arpi thinks that Irene is:

Empathetic. She looks to understand and share the feelings of another,

Humble. She humbly admits when she is wrong,

Coachable. She has a desire to improve,

Inquisitive. She looks for and finds new ways to improve and build a healthy future, and

Emotionally Intelligent. She reads emotional cues and responds appropriately!

Tagging and appreciating Irene's friends too for being a good friend of their peer<3 : @Emily328 @fairyava @itspax @Kimmkimm @Mythicality10 @TheResilientDancer @shiningSky3745 @rrretsuko @StarMedia @SystemFireSkye @TweetyBirb @WarriorHeartsSystem

Keep spreading love and kindness amongst one another -fristo

@Fristo

Thank you for tagging Irene's friend Fristo ! This will be great

I hope you liked this Irene ❤️ lots of love to you. Keep growing 💕 keep smiling 💖 !

rrretsuko December 6th, 2021

we love you, irene ! ❤️ sending hugs :)

WarriorHeartsSystem December 7th, 2021

Irene is very caring and thoughtful, as well as very intelligent. Glad to know her ❤

SystemFireSkye March 27th, 2022

@Fristo

Wow that's so pawsome of u to say! Irene is definitely special 💖. Thanks for the kind words there much appreciated. Hang tough stay pawsome up friend 🔥

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 7th, 2021

Hello lovelies , good to see *you* ❤

Today's special mention goes to the truly amazing listener , leader , human @AmiablePeace77 anddddd this appreciation was submitted by another awesome being , probably one of the most seen and known around leader in site @soulsings ; it is a pleasure to have y'all around !

Here's what soul finds appreciation worthy in you, Ami , I hope y'all like the graphic 😊

_1638886806.image.png

❤ Thankyou for being such a delight around, Ami, you do it all so well ~ from hosting sessions in a chatroom to making interesting forum threads ! You are awesome and super duper appreciated everyday! ❤

❤ I appreciate your kindness, soul ! You know how to make someone smile and feel appreciated, that's the only skill that matters hehe ! Keep shining ! ❤

🌞 Would like to appreciate a peer (anyone from the 7 cups community 🥰 ) also ? - click here

🌞 Passionate about spreading love and Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? 🥳 - click here

GloriaD December 10th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Beautiful graphic, it has a calming effect ✨ And beautiful messages from your side for the both of them - how lovely 😊

Respect and hugs to both appreciator @soulsings and the appreciated @Amiablepeace77 - thank you for all that you do in our community 🌻

Aw glad you felt it, the calming effect was super intended ~ that's how I've perceived both Ami and soul's presence in the community and in their interactions hehe ! Thanks so so much @GloriaD ❤🌻

soulsings December 11th, 2021

@GloriaD and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou your kindness is deeply appreciated.

GoldenRuleJG December 7th, 2021

@Fristo

Keep up the awesome work you wonderful people. You have been appreciated by your peer @Sunisshinningandsoareyou!! Let’s look at your progress as you deserve this moment J This is what Sun as said about each of you:

@halcyonCloud2036

‘’ I've come across quite alot of their forum threads lately, all on various topics, inviting discussion and engagement. I would like to appreciate them for being a positive influence, for increasing support and engagement in community, for being so innovative and motivated in their approach. Keep being fabulous!’’

@globalBraid3744

‘’It is so beautiful to feel a naturally positive vibe from someone without much interaction, Braid has been one of those for me. I feel drawn towards their positivity, thoughtfulness, kindness, generosity! This special mention is to give a shout out to them for their amazing forum threads, each one so unique, thoughtful, interesting and just great! Keep up the great work and keep shining!’’

@VicK5123

‘’Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately’’

" Viccccc is one of the most amazing teens (now adult :P ) that I've met here his energy is just super commendable! He is able to make anyone smile by just being his sweet, goofy, smiley self himself . I am sooo grateful to know him . Thankyou for being super positive , understanding , supportive, kind, appreciative and just the best always. *you* are awesome ❤ "

@Jet01

‘’Jet is truly whooshing with the fantastic forum threads they've been making lately, their threads are full of compassion, support , fun , encouragement, and an invite for engagement in the community! I truly appreciate their time and efforts and can see them shining bright every passing day ! Go Go ’’

Well done Sun on the heartfelt responses and Jet, Vic, global, Cloud on your wonderful contributions <3 Keep sparkling

_1638895513.image.png

Wanting to speak through the heart about a peer? <3 Please look into this link HERE

Keen to join the Peer Appreciation and spread the positive vibes? <3 Please look at this link HERE

(Edited to reflect a change by Sunisshiningandsoareyou)

Thanks so much for posting and for your kind words @GoldenRuleJG ❤

@halcyoncloud2036 @globalBraid3744 @Jet01 and@VicK5123 are all pretty fabulous and I hope the messages reached them ❤ thanks for all that you do !

GoldenRuleJG December 10th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hey Sun!

I’ve reached out to them all now :) 👍

globalBraid3744 December 11th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am speechless Sun! Thank you so much for these kind words, I really appreciate it! It made my day and gave me lots of encouragement.

_1639242741.image.png

halcyonCloud2036 December 10th, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your beautiful and heartfelt words and encouragement! I love this community and all of the people like you who give so much support and love ❤️

I am so happy to be part of this amazing team 😍❤️😍

Thank you awesome friends!

GloriaD December 7th, 2021

Hey, its wonderful to see you all today 🥰

Its PEER APPRECIATION time again - where we identify skills/leadership qualities in each other, learn from each other and grow together 🌻🌻🌻

For today, the appreciation post is for -

💜 @empatheticLavender2924 💜

who has been appreciated by two wonderful people - @anjellyna & @Bubblegumwings1234

Here is a graphic compiling both their beautiful personal messages for you Lav, including the skills/qualities that they have identified in you ! 😊

anjellyna-bubblegumwings1234-for-empatheticlavender2924-1_1638904004.03mb (GloriaD).png

Thank you Angie & Wings for choosing to appreciate the kind and helpful Lav - I'm so happy that all of you are here with us in the community to listen, help others and share kindness 💚

🌸🌸🌸 *flowers and cookies for all of you* 🍪🍪🍪

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (ANY member or listener) ? Here is the peer appreciation form ! - CLICK HERE

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you ! - CLICK HERE

Kind regards,

Gloria from The Peer Appreciation Team 💛

LavenderHere December 7th, 2021

@GloriaD

Aww thank you so much @anjellyna and @Bubblegumwings1234 for your pleasant surprise and lovely messages- that means a lot. You both are awesome people too and I am glad to meet you here<3 Thank you for the appreciation and for all you do here<3

And thank you so much @GloriaD for compiling into such a beautiful graphic and posting it!! *stares at the graphic all day hehe*