Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheers for Cheerful Appreciators!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

Hey hey lovely peers coming across, I hope everyone is doing well. ๐Ÿ’›

Are you someone who likes to see good in others AND tell them?

Then keep reading, weโ€™ve got something brilliant for you!

You continued reading, that is the first sign of your awesomeness, and we already are a fan! (See how easy it is to see the good and appreciate?๐Ÿ˜›)

Alrighty, off to the brilliant part~

*excited noises*

Sooo we @PeerAppreciationProgram do not have a kitchen, but something is always cooking in here. We'd like to serve you all things warm, fresh, whole(some) and (extraaa) sweeeeet. Our not-so secret ingredient is *LOVE*, we add it more than what the recipe suggests, and it works amazingly as ever! ๐Ÿ˜›

This time, we've got some cheers and certificates in our serving dish!

"Sun don't talk gibberish and serve (read: explain) already!"

Okay!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Each week, we encourage you to send an appreciation for any member or listener using our appreciation form here: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation [dunno about friends or enemies but *always* keep useful links closest aka bookmarked].

If you fill the form 1 or more than 1 times in a month, you qualify for the โ€˜Cheerful Appreciators of the Monthโ€™ Board! (Which will be updated and posted in this thread, every month)

The fun part?๐Ÿฅฐ

We are Cheering for you. (Literally and Metaphorically)

๐Ÿฅ*drum rolls*๐Ÿฅ

Youโ€™ll be awarded 20 cheers for each form-filling! (For instance, 3 appreciations will get you 60 cheers, in a month. Add 20 for every additional appreciation, in that particular month)

Now now here is the bonus part: You can make a self-appreciation using the form [yes you can appreciate yourself too *and* yes, you deserve it too, you humble being, using our form -isnโ€™t it amazing!]

cheersforappreciators-photoroom-1-photoroom-1_1677667892.jpg

[Spectacular graphic created by our amazing Smile Spreader @yourcaringconfidant. Want to become one? Click here ๐Ÿฅณ]

And *yet* Thatโ€™s not it! There's more for you! ๐Ÿฅณ

Read along~

Once your form-filling count of all time enters double digits (10 or more), youโ€™ll get a certificate-graphic made for you in the applause of your generous and kind spirit! ๐Ÿ’›

Truth be told, we thrive on our appreciators, the people who take time to notice the good around and acknowledge it with gratitude and love. You taking the time to value someone's presence, efforts, time, existence ~ is what the peer appreciation program here for. Peers appreciating Peers!

So a big Yes, we've got our appreciators covered with all things love, gratitude and warmth from all sides~ you're showering the love to your peers, please allow us to appreciate *you* and honor *you* for your thoughtfulness, kindness, and generosity as well. ๐Ÿ’›

Sounds fun already? Yes or Yes!

When and where to begin, you ask?๐Ÿ’›

Right Now (we are too excited xD) and Right-Freaking-Here (click me) ๐Ÿ’›

Whatcha waiting for, lovely being?! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Get! Set! Appreciate! And Be Appreciated! ๐Ÿ’›

CalmRosebud February 25th, 2023

I liked the โ€œcheerful noises.โ€ Gets me every time!!!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2023

@VioletVeritas haha always glad to get you, Tas!โค

YourCaringConfidant February 25th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Omg, what's not to love about this???? Wonderful idea! What a great way to appreciate our appreciators who are frequently sending notes in to appreciate their peers. I absolutely stand behind this and support it 100%! โ™ก

Don't wait, amazing people! Let's show some love to our peers. Making someone smile and being kind should always be free but...

Our awesome, consistent appreciators deserve to be rewarded too! Cheers AND a certificate? Wow!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ ;)

I can't wait to see the dashboard flooded with all the sweet notes! ๐Ÿ˜

@YourCaringConfidant *exactly* sooo love the excitement and encouragement! Woohoo!โค

February 25th, 2023

Hey @Sunisshiningandsoareyou! Where's the button to sign up for weekly reminders??

Hey hey @richuyulin, reminder to fill the form? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ no button as of yet hehe, but maybe you can subscribe to this thread and every week when there's a post for previous week's appreciators' board, it can serve as a reminder! We'll likely alert the thread and form often as well! โค

February 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou love the thought of 'reminder button' though!

@Fristo Interesting for sure!๐Ÿ˜›

TabbyCat97 February 28th, 2023

Helloo !

This post is for a really special someone :o

...Who has spent their time appreciating their peers, and saying some lovely kind things about them โ™ก. How absolutely wonderful are they?!

This is a massive thank you to the wonderful, lovely, kind and caring -

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๏ปฟSun has appreciated a total of 83 peers! And they deserve all this kindness, and appreciation right back X100000! ๐ŸŒž

Not only has Sun done this....they have also made so so many beautiful, creative, out of this world a m a z I n g graphics ! โœจ๏ธ

Sun you are incredible, and so very kind. We appreciate you so much for this.

Here's a certificate for you. For being the shining sun you are and spreading all this love and appreciation. You're truly an amazing, important part of the PAT team - it just wouldn't be the same without you! โ™ก

20230228-224436-0000_1677624860.png

YourCaringConfidant March 1st, 2023
@TabbyCat97
This is such a beautiful certificate for the one and only SUN-iest person we know! It does not surprise me one bit that Sun was top appreciator! That's just absolutely amazing! Thank you, Tabby, for posting this beautiful posting and certificate for such an amazing ๐ŸŒž!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Congratulations!!! You soooo deserve this certificate that the very talented Tabby has created. I am so proud of you. You truly shine in everything you do. 80+ appreciation notes sent to your peers. Wow, and every last one of them blessed to know you. You are truly an amazing smile spreader... literally, you are!
I would like to present you this trophy to go along with your pretty certificate. ๐Ÿ† Please don't ever change! Thank you, Sun, for all you do for others. You are so selfless! โ™ก
20230228-190905-0000_1677629717.png
TabbyCat97 March 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

I so so so sooo agree! โ™ก Desiree you are super amazing also! Im very happy to be on a team with such lovely people like you also โค๏ธ ! You're trophy graphic is so so so wonderful. Please take good care of yourself, you deserve so much happiness friend โ™ก

Tab

TheFantasticPengua February 6th

@YourCaringConfidant

Congrats!

amiableBunny4016 March 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun buddyyyy.... congratulations! wohhooo! we love you Sun! Sun is amazing! *does happwe dance* i love ya sun! keep going!

dance-party.gif

Bunny

๏ปฟHi everyone! As I'm sure many of you seen the beautiful certificate @TabbyCat97 presented @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for outstanding appreciations... I would like to present this award to another top appreciator that deserves it.

Coming in 2nd place, @amiableBunny4016 takes the board with a whopping 41 appreciation notes! Wow, that's quite impressive.

I'm sure many of you know this sweet Bunny, and if you do, then you know Bunny is the kind of person that truly cares about people. She is always uplifting people with her sweet words. She is always checking in on her friends. She is always willing to help. And she knows how to give credit where credit is due.

you-are-some-special-bunny_1677630822.png

She is truly a "special bunny" who sees the good in others. To be a recipient of Bunny's sweet appreciation notes is an absolute honor. โ™ก

20230228-131050-0000_1677630767.png

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree you're just so fabulous . This edit is absolutely amazing ! You are so creative and do so well at matching the colours and creating the design. It's just perfect!

And Bunny - you're so awesome my friend thank you for all you do โ™ก hope you are well bunnweee โค๏ธ

Tabby

@YourCaringConfidant

I was thinking something like this was about to come. Thank you so much for the beautiful post Desiree! I thank @Fristo and @GloriaD for being the wonderful PAT leaders! I do humbly admit if I could send this award to anyone it would be the PAT all of you deserve this more than I do! Your all such lovely people! I also would like to credit Desires and Tabby for helping me through so much! And Sun, congratulations my sunny buddy I love you so much! Well done! Tho I do humbly admit my number wasn't that big to deserve a post lol.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016
I am going to have to stop you in your ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ again! Stop it. โœ‹๏ธ ๐Ÿ›‘ โœ‹๏ธ
There you go, doing that thing you do... deflecting, redirecting, and down playing all that you do. Most people are full of themselves and are told to humble themselves.
You are the opposite.
Listen Bunny, you could have appreciated someone only 1 time and you would still be deserving to be awarded...
You know why? It is not superficial. It is QUALITY! Your appreciation notes literally come from the heart and you don't hold back.
41 is an impressive number. Are we living in the same world? You better accept this certificate! And yes, I said you better! ๐Ÿคฃ In all serious ๐Ÿฐ, you have so much beauty to and in you that you NEED to be receptive of our love and care. You are an amazing person and that's why I said what I said...
Anyone that has been appreciated by you can confirm what I said as true. I'm sorry life has been unkind to you at such a young age. But still, you are so bright and bring so much good to the world. You definitely bring good to my life. I appreciate you Bunny! Hugs.
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 1st, 2023

@TabbyCat97 @YourCaringConfidant @Amiablebunny4016

*looks for you three* ๐Ÿ‘€

*can't see you* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Why?

Because you're all out of this world! ๐Ÿคง

It might sound lame (sorry not sorry) but for real haha, how truly amazing y'all are for being absolute sweet-hearts! ๐Ÿฅบ

I soooo love the beautiful graphic, Tabby, and your sweet words ofcourse add the most beautiful touch to it. I really value your time and efforts in making the post! โค

Omigoshhhhh this is going in one of my most prized possessions, I love ittt, thankyouu, Desiree, for always going above and beyond in every single thing you do, you do it with heart, and it shows! โค

Shining Buddy, you're so adorable hehe *joins in happweee dance*, thankyouu for always taking time to appreciate your peers, left, right and centre lol, no one can escape sweet bunny's massive appreciation-shower. Thankyouu for drenching the entire cups-land in your love and gratitude! โค

I read what you said below and I'd like to *humbly* tell you, that you're sooo wrong about thinking of the stats less worthy to be appreciated in a post.

I'll take this moment to be a little vulnerable, only for you, okieee, because I cannot let this one slide. <3

Just yesterday, @fristo was talking about this sub-project, and I was throughout enthusiastic about appreciating the appreciators, (when they even mentioned a random number 3 times less than what you have), telling them that it's brilliant we are appreciating the lovely people who take time to consistently appreciate others, and so much, *till* fristo randomly mentioned me being the top appreciator and suddenly there was a "ooh okay, that's okay lol, no biggie, why are we appreciating the appreciators again~ they don't seek it in return" in my mind lol :') (I see you doing the exact same thing and it upsets me seeing you downplay your efforts and trying to escape the appreciation and warmth coming your way ~ for something that you really do deserve)

Soooo here's something for the both of us, we are going to try our best and let the kindness sink inside okie? We will try to not escape this, and *feel* the love~ I'm still in the learning process xD and I know it's a weird feeling, to move past the "I'm humble and I don't think it's really necessary to thank or appreciate me for anything lol, it's okay" ~ but but we can be humble, and kind AND accept something kind and sweeet coming our way also, I know it's not easy, especially when not being used to it, but take it from your Sun buddy, *you* deserve it, and I'm not letting even you stand in the way of the love you *deserve*. We are going to let this one sink, in time okiee, always is okay to take our time, that's a given! โค

It isn't about the numbers as much, but for the consistent love you pour in the cups of your peers (whether or not yours is full while you're doing it) ~ it is to remind you that, you deserve an equal applause for having a kind heart and spreading so much compassion around. Someone very wise said, words have power. They do have power, and this is only a token of gratitude for *you* for always using your words in the bestest possible way and for *everyone*, you inspire people with your beautiful thoughts and loving heart. This is a reminder that your kindness is never wasted, it reaches somewhere and it gives people hope, it makes them see themself in a better light, it encourages them to keep moving forward in life, it reminds them they aren't alone. This is to honor *you* for being *you*. And im so sorry, but nope, even you don't get to decide whether it's worthy of appreciation or not, it's for those who have been gifted your kindness, that get to decide, and this is *their* verdict, they appreciate you, they value you, they love you. Now all you need to do is let it in, let it sink, and feel it. And you will, mhm? You owe the rest of us that much, for loving you~ to accept and acknowledge and feel the love, and for this, we allow you all the time you need! โค

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunn โ™ก youuu so deserve it!!

And that message you wrote to bunny is just amazing and so so sweet ๐Ÿฅน! Bunny you are truly incredible โ™ก and your posts are so so amazing! Likes yours Desiree, and yours Sun โ™ก youreee alll amaaazzinggg

Tabby

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
That was some beautiful novel there to read, my friend. Thank you for trying to get all of that through a very stubborn ๐Ÿฐ's head! Lol.
I have to say I agree with you. People don't *or shouldn't* appreciate others with the mindset of getting it back or acknowledge. When you do, you do purely from your heart.
No different with our roles as smile spreaders. We are literally just imperfect people giving of our time to trying to spread kindness.
We make beautiful posts, we make graphics, and sometimes this can be time consuming. We have no monetary gain and gain nothing donating our time with the hours on hours we put in. Our gain is simply the ability to feel good about self knowing that we are making others smile. Bunny should never downplay her work or things she does. She is soooo deserving to be acknowledged for her efforts although she does it for nothing in return... only the goodness in her heart.
@amiableBunny4016 Save Sun's novel into a word document that you can always go back to and read when you need a pick me up and use it to remind you of how worthy and deserving you are. You are 5 stars in my book. You shine!
๐ŸŒž Congratulations again. You are truly an amazing friend. So helpful and kind. You are just beautiful all around! โ™ก
@TabbyCat97 You are soooo beautiful of a human bean. Soooo sweet. How are you just the sweetest? I literally just want to hug you ๐Ÿ˜” for always being so loving! You know how to make people smile. You are amazing, talented, loving, helpful, and generous of your time! I appreciate everything you do, seen and behind the scenes. โ™ก
Giving all 3 of you one GIANT group hug! ๐Ÿค—

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwhhh I just readd this groupppp huggggsss @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @AmiableBunny4016 @YourCaringConfidant ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅนโค๏ธ you're all amazing!!!! Geninuely I'm so so happy im on the team with you all. So so proud of you all.

And I totally agree with everything, Bunny you're so so sossoososos amazing at graphics and supeeerrr duppperr wonderful, kind and caring.

And I agree also - nobody should ever appreciate in the mindset of getting something back. And I know not one of us do, because you're all so quick to give it all back . And you spend so so much time doing these posts. You're all truly amazing, inspirational and the greatest hoomans ever โ™ก

Tc tc my wonderful friends โค๏ธ

Tabbbyyy

@TabbyCat97 @yourcaringconfidant

Awww yโ€™all are too kind and extraaa sweet, I am so loving this super wholesome vibe and am immensely grateful to you wonderful people, for never missing a chance to spread the love around! *you* are absolutely fantabulous! Biggesttt love and giant *group hugs* โค๏ธโค๏ธ

so-much-love-group-hug.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant @TabbyCat97

Me had school so I didn't get to do a reply and yeah ..... moving on.... Firstly, you all are so so so *sweet*. I literally love you lot. โค๏ธCan I hug you? *hugs if okay*. I am sending so much love to you all for everything ! You all are being too kind to me hehe. And I so very much appreciate every single one of you! โค๏ธ

I am very stubborn. But honestly, I am not gonna try take myself down again because I then its gonna turn into a support forum lol. But all I can say, is that I can defo accept appreciations and love but you know sometimes it's hard to get away from random things in your mindโค๏ธIts not that I do not appreciate your posts guys. I love these graphics and stuff but my mind is just........ *crazy* lol. you all are absolutely amazing!

I am sending hugs to you all. Nothing much else to say. I am gonna get some rest from school and calm down for a bit. And then I have some admin to get on with. โค๏ธOther than that, I love you all and wishing you all a lot of happiness and love.โค๏ธ

blacrswan.gif

I - yeah I didn't have anything else to say... Other than that, love you all! and yeah!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Love you more! ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿค—snoopy-hug.gif

@amiableBunny4016

Loves you Bunny โ™ก

March 2nd, 2023

Congratulations @bluerivercares

You are one of the top appreciators of the peer appreciation program!

You've filled the appreciation form 33 times

wohooooo!

freestock-301265273-2_1677737102.jpg

YourCaringConfidant March 2nd, 2023

Congratulations BRC! You sooooo deserve this certificate. You are amazing for appreciating so many people. I really hope you get these appreciations and more back!

Please put your hands together for @BenittaJ for being one of our top lifetime appreciators. Benitta has filled out and submitted 30 forms appreciating her peers; so she definitely deserves to be appreciated right back!

png-20230302-015332-0000_1677740549.png

Thank you, Benitta, for being such a beautiful and sweet person! As a token of our appreciation, please accept this trophy!

pink-trophy-hi_1677740615.png

BenittaJ July 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thankyou thankyou thankyou you've made me smile in my bad day

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 2nd, 2023
Hey hey lovely people, we've heard of karma coming around, right?! This is your sweet karma coming your way wrapped inside trophies and certificates! โค

Time to honor our well-deserving awardees! โค

๐Ÿ… @Elwinthisside124 ๐Ÿ…

image_1677755052.png

Thankyou, Elwin for being such a beautiful hooman being. You're truly so appreciative and kind towards everyone and it is greatly valued. We'd like to present this Super Star Appreciator Trophy to you for your consistent appreciations, if we are getting technical, then let's hear it~ a whopping 29 (ofcourse the secret/ anonymous ones aren't included here ๐Ÿ˜›). Bottom line, you're a Star! โค

๐Ÿ† @YourCaringConfidant ๐Ÿ†

This one is everywhere spreading positivity and many bright smiles left, right and centre. If you're spotted by Desiree, you're likely getting a teary eyed-sweet message uber soon! Wait for it! Soooo 21 times and counting! ๐Ÿฅณ

image_1677755970.png

You've got the approval for being sealiouly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Keep it up, I know you will! โค

๐Ÿ†@Jasmineishereforu ๐Ÿ†
Jasssss, you're one of our top appreciators since the inception of this beautiful program. Thankyouuu for consistently recognizing and appreciating people around you for their valuable efforts and presence in the community! You're at a wholesome 18 times! Yay!

I've had the pleasure to receive beautiful appreciations from you and it's so safe to say, that you know the way to someone's heart! โค
image_1677757152.png

Thankyou for being one of a kind, Jas! โค

Continuing from above, because our Star Appreciators are continually increasing! ๐Ÿ˜›โค

๐Ÿ… @GloriaD ๐Ÿ…

Gloria, you're one of the most supportive, respectful, kind, encouraging, inquisitive, thoughtful and proactive peers ever. Thankyou for holding the reigns of our lovely program with so much compassion, and binding all of us together to continue working our magic in spreading more smiles in the community, every passing day!

I'm so appreciative of you for also taking time to send extremely encouraging and sweet notes for your members, specially. Im sure they are equally grateful to have an incredible support as yours! โค

image_1677758093.png

You're a certified sunflower~ bringing hope and sunshine everywhere you go! ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ† @BlueSkies1021 ๐Ÿ†

My favorite BlueSky. It won't be surprising one bit, if you said you have the peer appreciation form open in your tabs 247~ had a chat with someone in PMs? *fills appreciation form*, saw someone being supportive and kind in the forums and chatrooms? *fills the appreciation form*, didn't see anyone for a little while and want to check on them? *fills the appreciation form* and the list goes on. I can sense that you truly believe in "every time is appreciation time" and share the "rightly timed appreciations work differently" mindset where you see something kind and then you do and say something *super* kind.โค

image_1677760423.png

To sum, you're fantabulous! โค

You both are at a tie with 13 appreciations AND Counting....... ๐Ÿฅณ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou PHENOMENAL!!!

TabbyCat97 March 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm sat here literally like this :o . Amazed at how wonderful your graphics are :') โ™ก

elwinthisside124 March 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

jesus christ eating an apple sandwich! i am actually happy to see this, thank you so much for making this beautiful post, it made my day! you are a beautiful human too, thanks so much!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 2nd, 2023

@elwinthisside124 I totally loved that expression lol. Happy to give the credit where it's due! โคโคโค

jasishereforallofu March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou This is so amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

BlueSkies1021 March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh my gosh, this was such a lovely surprise and I'm so grateful that I have left a good, lasting impact of gratitude and appreciation in this beautiful community. I love you so much and thank you for this beautiful certificate. You've made my day and I'm so happy that you see and recognize just how much I love spreading kindness here at 7 Cups. :) <3

YourCaringConfidant March 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm in a better mental space now and rested so now I am able to reply like I wanted. I know I already said you did a phenomenal job ๐Ÿ‘ but I have to say it again. You really outdid yourself! Thank you ๐ŸŒž for presenting us with such a beautiful, one of a kind certificate! It is truly an honor to have our name on the board! I absolutely love how you created my award. I love the certificate. I love the colors. I love the fonts. I love your words. I love it all. Thank you soooo much!!! โ™กโ™กโ™ก Great job to all the top appreciators. Each and everyone of you are so deserving of the recognition!

GloriaD March 6th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant @Fristo @TabbyCat97 @amiableBunny4016

Wow Sun, thank you for this certificate for me, and for the others as well. Iโ€™m really happy about this idea to thank those who spread smiles, and excited so see that this initiative has started ๐Ÿ˜Š All of you are doing an amazing job so far, and Iโ€™m sure it will continue to be like ๐Ÿ’› Thank you!

TabbyCat97 March 6th, 2023

@GloriaD

Hey Gloria - you're so amazing, i thank you so much for all you do <3! hope you have a lovely day.

Tabby

March 2nd, 2023

Wow, I am impressed! Following are all those who filled out the appreciation form one or more times during the Month of February! We appreciate you tons!! Just as a small gesture of gratitude towards you, we've awarded you 20 cheers for each time you filled the form.

Keep spreading smiles in the community, we love you๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ

screenshot-2023-03-02-7-19-32-pm_1677765694.pngscreenshot-2023-03-02-7-20-02-pm_1677765723.png

screenshot-2023-03-02-7-20-34-pm_1677765751.pngscreenshot-2023-03-02-7-21-05-pm_1677765766.png

Scroll on this link if you aren't able to see your name clearly in the list above!

appreciators-appreciated_1677766272.jpg

With wishes for the Month of March, see you again in April with more cheers for you!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Blueskies1021 @Yourcaringconfidant @Tabbycat97 @Frenchmarbles @Annasilverberg @Walker7957 @Amiablebunny4016 @Gloriad @Bluerivercares @Aishaa97 @Compoundinghappiness @Littlebirdie30 @Elwinthisside124 @Victorialove7 @Floatingdandelion @Avafoxy @Yougotmyback @Fristo @Amiablepeace77 @Benittaj @Jefferythebunny319 @Confidentrabbit7311 @Harmonylearninghope @Tae22534 @Tinywhisper11 @Littlemoth99 @Limegreenkiwi7397 @Just4Youthe1 @Sicariust @Darkerplaces @Richuyulin @Cancun @Joyhappyness @Anonymouswriter13 @Neatday5890 @Spockette @Sparkygizmo @Lolowise475 @Koulentis @Lavenderhere @Internalacceptance @Jasmineflower222 @Sparklingseashells @Dtanushree @Calmcoral @Jasmineishereforu @Calmmango9611 @Pamharley003 @Sukoloveshito133 @Cristlecares @Tu100Ot @Gaygirl90 @Lyricalangel70 @Kindsoul10 @Friendlyanju777 @Jenna @Violetfields003 @Angelofheaven20 @Violetveritas @Rationalvase7507 @Purplesea7109 @Vivikun9 @Rezasophiea @Dreamsandwonders @Dragonpixal @Simthingsimba @Shrey27 @Glitteryhearts @Laura1989 @Musicalmagickal @Lueurspace @Emotionalpomegranate5106 @Ash132023 @Tommy @Briarrose001 @Solacecares @Toughcup4675 @Mamaswisdom52 @Vanderbelt @Unlovablegayperson @Neshley @Leanna3333 @Baba8685 @Fromthelanofhope @Happymeetyou @Ione78 @0Zzyk1Ns @0M @Charmingflower8111 @Aayushreekalyani @Justhurting02 @Ceens22 @Purplesea @Ivorysea989 @Wojiaozly123 @Keziachloe @Lunahere @Iphoenix @Autumnbreeze92 @Lexiari @Kindnhumble @Crystalclearnow @Wayward7Good7Intentions @Hopeandjoy12 @Winter1100 @Luvyourself001 @Fromethelandofhope @Lilnick22301 @Waywardwriter0635 @Kimbyoel2003 @Sparkify1990 @Openheartmindedsoul14 @Kyuun @G1Annah @Trintzu @Optimisticmoon1124 @Juliet130 @Dragonianboy3 @Healingtalk @Reemkindsmile @Amiableblackberry92 @Phoenixonfire123 @Walker7957 @Mariainfj @Floraldance @Jemmyx0X0 @Dragonpixal @Storyfox23 @Justsomeotherfawne @Bloomingtea111 @Sleepwalkermw @Glisteningembers @Blithecupcake9260 @Neo27 @Gaygirl16