Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

😥😥😭😭😭😭yep! That's the best title I could come up with

Tinywhisper11 July 19th

Trigger warning - disabilities and some moaning🙂

so the bottom of my spine is broken and not completely fixable. It's been this way for almost 5 years now. I am paralysed from the waist down, and had my legs amputated. I can sit up when I wear a special made brace with metal splints in, that way I can type, and do arts and crafts, I have good upper body strength, but I'm in constant pain, which really sucks🙁 I have 2 wheelchairs, but I normally use the one I can push myself in, not very far. But it feels like I have a bit of indepence being able to move myself. The past week I've had to use the other wheelchair. It has a control on the armres t. I can't use my normal wheelchair cause I'm to weak right now, and the pain is just so bad I can't move my arms and head properly. The doctors said oneday I will most likely become completely paralysed. So I try to do as much as I can, while I still can. So now I'm sad, and worried. Cause I'm not ready to be fully paralysed yet. I'm really hoping with a bit of rest, I can get back to normal. Well not normal, but my sort of normal😞 it's really hard sometimes. This month as been really really hard

mytwistedsoul July 19th

@Tinywhisper11 *offers safe very gentle hugs* ❤️ I'm so sorry you're hurting so much right now. Everything feels a hundred times worse when we physically hurt on top of everything else 😞

I know this is such a hard month for you and it's not fair that you have so much to deal with on top of the things that you've already suffered through and everything else you going through.  Rest as much as you can. Does ice packs or heating pads help any? 
*sending you good vibes and healing beams and lots of love* ❤️
Tinywhisper11 OP July 20th

@mytwistedsoul thanks soul ❤ I'm gonna just do nothing today and rest. Pain sucks 😥 I use a bit water bottle, that helps. But it's soooo hot, I don't think I'd be able to handle a bit water bottle in this weather😂😂  but don't worry I'll be ok, I hope ❤

mytwistedsoul July 20th

@Tinywhisper11 That sounds like a good idea. Maybe use the hot water bottle and eat ice cream at the same time? I hope they have good air conditioning where you are to combat the heat ❤️

@mytwistedsoul air conditioning isn't a big thing in the UK. And hasn't been needed till the past couple of years. But we have fans 😁

VanMarcoo July 30th

@Tinywhisper11 all of july has been 40-43c. now, only the past week it has been fresh, at 30-35c.

Tinywhisper11 OP July 30th

@VanMarcoo wow! That's killer heat😮

BlueDarkAurora July 19th

@Tinywhisper11 Tiny <3 Miracles happen and I just know that you are a special child of God and you sure are standing at the front of the line to receive your miracle. You've been through so much and still have such a pure heart that there's no way I believe that God's gonna put you through that kind of suffering so please keep your belief strong. I'll keep you safe in my thoughts and prayers. Take all the rest you need to heal, get stronger everyday. Healing can be hard but we've all seen the kind of fighter you are ^^ You've seen the darkest of days and now it's your turn to be in the daylight. I hope your daylight lasts for a million years <3

@BlueDarkAurora for a million years. Damn! Can you imagine how wrinkly I would be 😂😂 thanks for your kind words ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

BlueDarkAurora July 20th

@Tinywhisper11 <3<3 ^-^ for wrinkly tiny :)

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11. I’m so sorry to hear about all of your pain and suffering. Sometimes doctors can be wrong. I hope in your case they are wrong about you becoming completely paralyzed. You will be in my thoughts. I’m sending ❤️ and hugs.

@adventurousBranch3786 I hope their wrong too ❤ maybe if I just rest I'll get back to normal again ❤ hugs you back thankyou ❤

@Tinywhisper11 Remember Beautiful Tiny, it is God that has the final say. Not man. I'm so sorry you are in so much pain, but every time I see you on here I just can't think how strong and marvelous of a person you are. I doubt the average person can endure all you have and still be able to give so much of themselves. You are a true beauty from the inside out. I wish there was a way I could take away your pain. You've used your pain and have made so much beauty in this life. I am super proud of you. I am sending you a big hug your way and hoping you will be back at your normal soon. I will definitely be saying a special prayer for you. Love you. 

teddy-bear-a-hug-for-you.gif

@YourCaringConfidant ❤❤ there is one thing you can do to ease the pain... Icecream please😋😁😁 thanks for your prayer and kind words ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug, I love you too ❤

@Tinywhisper11 Of course, sweetness! 😋 Enjoy! 

softsetve-soft-serve-ice-cream.gif

@YourCaringConfidant nom nom nom 😋 thankyou ❤❤😁

DancingSongbird579 July 19th

@Tinywhisper11

You're one of the sweetest people I know and it's sooooooooo incredibly unfair that you have had to deal with all the **** (fill in your favorite word here) you've had to deal with. 

I'll send Mr. Whiskers and Willow (you know who they are 😉 ) to come give you some funny and furry snuggles.

Whatever comes your way, never stop learning, being curious, asking questions, and sharing your beauty with the world around you. 

💗💗💗

@DancingSongbird579 yaaay! I get mr whiskers and willow hugs ❤❤ I hope they get on well with my piggies😂 thanks for always being here for me ❤ hugs you tightly ❤ I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11 oh and that missing favourite word is.....

Fluffedy fluff fluff😁😁😁😁

DancingSongbird579 July 20th

@Tinywhisper11

🤣 "Fluffedy Fluff Fluff" sounds a LOT better than the words I was thinking 🤣

I suspect Mr. Whiskers and Willow would be endlessly fascinated by the piggies, but probably best to keep them separated until they realize that the piggies aren't a special snack 😳

(((fluffy hugs coming your way)))

@DancingSongbird579 😁❤❤

Helgafy July 20th

Jeremiah 31:20

20 Is not Ephraim (Tiny) my dear son (daughter),
    the child in whom I delight?
    I still remember him (her).
Therefore my heart yearns for him (her);
    I have great compassion for him (her),”
declares the Lord.

@Helgafy ❤❤ thankyou ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤

WellsFiction July 20th

@Tinywhisper11 Lola I'm so sorry you have to deal with such pain. You don't deserve that. You're one of the strongest people I know and I'm not saying this lightly. God is watching over you. I'm always praying for you friend. Have a lovely day 💜💙💚

@WellsFiction ❤❤ shopping and icecream right! 🙂❤❤

WellsFiction July 20th

@Tinywhisper11 Absolutely. Plus cheese. I really like cheese too.

Slayer22 July 20th

I am struggling with my personal problems as well, but my problems seems tiny compared to yours. I do have epileptic seizures, they can happen anytime, anywhere. I have no control over them, I can get hurt pretty badly when they happen, but anyway, this thread is not about me....I hope miracles happen in your life. I hope things turn out good for you....many blessings.

@Slayer22 thanks slayer ❤❤ seizures are very scary bless you, I hope meds help you a bit ❤

slowdecline48 July 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 If you are a paraplegic, there's no point to having nerve connections left where your spine is broken. Could you look into having the nerves severed there? Maybe your National Health Service could arrange for it...just an idea.

Look at it this way: if all you get from your lower body is pain & you'll never regain the ability to walk, then what's the point of retaining any neural transmissions from the broken part of your spine or anything below it?

Tinywhisper11 OP July 22nd

@slowdecline48 trigger warning, disabledness ..... I already have no weight really below the hips, my legs were amputated above the knees. The pain comes more from moving the rest of the spine is a wear and tare situation, and I'll most likely become completely paralysed at some point😥 I have a brace with metal splints in made specifically for my back, that allows me to sit up straight. But yeah when you move arm, head anything it pulls/moves your spine, and each movement hurts. I've had several operations, so I'm just putting my trust in them, hopefully the doctors will know what's best for me ❤

Helgafy July 22nd

Hi Tiny. Here are some words about faith from the Bible:

HEBREWS 11

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and
assurance about what we do not see. 

3By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s
command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
 6And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone
who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those
who earnestly seek him.
Tinywhisper11 OP July 22nd

@Helgafy I have faith in God ❤ I know he's testing me right now, I. Just don't know why

Helgafy July 22nd

@Tinywhisper11

I'm really sorry Tiny. I myself strongly dislike all kind of suffering.

Helgafy July 23rd

@Tinywhisper11
Friend Tiny.

When is the time for you to invite precious Jesus Christ to come and dwell in your heart. He
knows about all your suffering and loves you. Look here is his invitation for you to let him in: 
Revelation 3:20 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens
the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

Tinywhisper11 OP July 23rd

@Helgafy I just can't🙁

Helgafy July 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

He is the good shephard. He wants to come and live inside you with his Holy Spirit. (Maybe somebody has said something bad about him to you, but he is just clean and loving - without sin).  

@Helgafy trigger warning..   I grew up believing/being told. That us slaves were born the spawn of Satan, I was not human, i was evil. So to please Jesus we were treated the way we were. I

I want faith I want hope, I need those things. But God is the one looking after me ❤

Helgafy July 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

So they lied to you Tiny.  Here is a quote from the Bible about that: 

John 10:10 The thief (The Devil) does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.

@Helgafy yeah😢 it's just a lot I need to think about and work through I guess

Helgafy July 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

And here is what God says about you and Josua 

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
       he will rejoice over you with singing.