Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

sarah399 February 3rd, 2015

Death ๐Ÿ˜

HeartHopeless February 3rd, 2015

I feel like giving up on everything

purplem26 February 4th, 2015

I feel anxious and I don't want to feel like thisfrown

impartialWillow2629 February 5th, 2015

Let's hope we can all stop feeling like this ๐Ÿ’

Freespirit16 February 4th, 2015

No one cares about me, I could be dying in hospital and no one would batter an eyelid

tallShade5419 February 5th, 2015

A bit contented

cherryblossom13 February 5th, 2015

I just can't focus on real life, I don't really pay attention to anything at the moment because my thoughts are distracting me all the time. I have so many doubts as regards my future plans, although those plans are what I always wished to do ...

cookies103 February 5th, 2015

I get what you mean about the future plans, I feel like the future is uncertain and not what I expected

I get what you mean about the future plans, I feel like the future is uncertain and not what I expected

I feel alone and completely surrounded in darkness, like I'm drowning on the own air I breathe and there's no way out. I feel useless

Poetrylover14 February 5th, 2015

So I feel really irritable and hopeless.. My mind is stuck in a negative place no matter how hard I try to get out of it

TheStrange February 5th, 2015

I feel really blank And bored. I've been really low recently and now I feel nothing. I'm not sure which is worse to be honest.

Beth44 February 5th, 2015

I feel completely worthless and unloved. My boyfriend broke up with me but we still live together and I have no where else to go right now

maddie19 February 6th, 2015

I feel like something is so wrong but I can't figure out what it is. Which means I can't do anything to fix it.

quietquestions February 6th, 2015

I feel like I can't feel anything anymore

Sunfeather72700 February 6th, 2015

I feel like I don't want help but at the same time I know I need it and also at the same time I feel like I don't deserve it. But I know I need it. But I don't want it.

Poetrylover14 February 6th, 2015

I feel like I'm pushing people away or like I am going to. I don't care about my life and am not sure I want to

Sparksflyup188 February 6th, 2015

Feeling worthless, depressed..I don't want to be here anymore!

claudine1016 February 7th, 2015

I feel stuck. I don't really know what I'm doing or how I feel. I guess I feel empty and sad but it seems like nothing is right. I'm so depressed

jennyka February 9th, 2015

I was a depression sufferer of over 8 years, since I lost a loved one. I experienced different symptoms all this time like feelings of helplessness and hopelessness, a bleak outlook?nothing will ever get better and there?s nothing i can do to improve my situation, loss of interest in daily activities, no interest in former hobbies, social activities, appetite and weight changes, insomnia, anger and irritability. I thought I will never recover from this illness until a friend of mine recommended me http://understandingdepressionandanxiety.com/destroy-depression/ . I followed this plan which has showed me how to treat my depression. It took me 2 months to recover from depression and now, after one year i am cured and have a new life, with new perspectives. I know that depression can be a life destroyer. I really recommend you to take action and don't let be a depression victim! Life is beautiful!!

blueFarm368 February 8th, 2015

59 year old, feeling so depressed, guilty, stupid and scared

tallShade5419 February 8th, 2015

i feel hapy n satisfied ..cheeky

autotunedrobot February 8th, 2015

Broken. I just want to cry.

hardworkingScarf4887 February 8th, 2015

It gets too much

HoneyKittens February 10th, 2015

I'm feeling anxious because I have mega butterflies in my stomach from thinking about the thing I really want to do this weekend. I really,really want to do that thing this weekend...

mistpete75 February 10th, 2015

I feel sad and unloved. I feel like crying all the time. Dream of the days when I was a happy carefree person.

selfconfidentPenny89 February 10th, 2015

I feel so sad I think I might throw up. I'm so sick of telling everyone I'm "good" when what I really mean is I'm falling apart.

tallShade5419 February 10th, 2015

deep down by sadness

wittyLychee1206 February 10th, 2015

That I'm going to fail. That I really need to make that appointment with a counselor to meet with a psychiatrist that I've been looking up all week, but am afraid I'll chicken out and won't go thru with it.

tallShade5419 February 10th, 2015

i felt somagression but now m contented

hellofriends February 12th, 2015

I keep having mood swings. Two days ago I felt full of purpose and life, but now I feel so worthless. I don't want to kill myself anymore, but I feel like crap.

I haven't even been diagnosed with depression or anything. I feel so irrelevant, and I want to have real friends.

I'm drowning in my selfishness.

I hate everything about me.

NothingGoldCanStay February 12th, 2015

My mood swings are freaking outrageous. I was literally so happy about life just 5 hours ago and now I don't see any point in even existing. I don't understand. My mood can change from "wow, I'm so awesome!" to "why does life suck so much?" in just a few hours.

brokenarrows2 February 12th, 2015

Okay. Honestly it's been probably the best day of the month for me, so I should be grateful for that. My depression definitely isn't as bad now. I'm coping. Trying to get better and focus on the positive.

Poetrylover14 February 12th, 2015

I feel like a failure at life. Like I shouldn't have hope. Like all my mistakes are going to hit me hard soon

CallmeRiley February 12th, 2015

well why even bother doing anything? I'm miserable doing it. Nobody can ever see that except the people who feel that way.

intelligentKite4511 February 12th, 2015

How do I feel today? That's kindafunny to be honest!! I hate everything I hate my self u fail all the time! My love one leave me I'm done!! I couldn't even smile today!!!!

theathena7 February 12th, 2015

I feel like failure cause I repeated a few grades and trying to do the most simplest things ugh!frown

tallShade5419 February 12th, 2015

feeling lovly

Dovahkiina February 12th, 2015

Numb.

tallShade5419 February 12th, 2015

feeling a bit down