Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

mytwistedsoul September 16th

@CallumKing2000 Oh man I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. Hey though you went to the appointment that's awesome! I remember you had said about being pretty anxious for it. A motorhome sounds awesome though. With that you could go where ever you wanted and always have a place to stay. You could visit all sorts of cool places and not have to worry about finding a room. It would be your very own place. You'd have to make sure it's insured and stuff though but you would a car too

I like that you're thinking positive thoughts and you're absolutely right - it doesn't mean game over at all. You just have to go in a different direction

Thanks for the update! 

bestVase7265 September 17th

I can't tell you how impressed I am with you right now. You are saying "hey that didn't work, so I am going to try this next". That is an awesome way to be.

What can we be doing to help encourage you?

You are going to find a path forward. Road blocks don't last forever. @CallumKing2000

amiablePeace77 September 17th

@CallumKing2000

I hope something will turn up for you Cal. Please keep your head up! 

CallumKing2000 OP September 20th

Hi everyone, I'm organising a birthday party for 21st October 2024 17:30 EST here to celebrate my 24th birthday. Everyone is invited when the time comes. 

bestVase7265 September 21st

Hope that you have had a good week. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 21st

@bestVase7265 it's been great 

bestVase7265 September 23rd

Love to hear it! @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 23rd

Some things I got online, the 2 dvds are documentaries based on how they made the games and one came with a free comic. 1000014036_1727089133.jpg

CallumKing2000 OP September 25th

Got these 1000014138_1727256354.jpg

bestVase7265 September 26th

Looks like lots of nice entertainment! @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 26th

@bestVase7265 yes, I'm looking forward to watching the jurrasic games, it's like a hunger games rip off but with extinct animals. It's one of those poor cgi movies but I'm looking forward to it. Will update when I watched it and tell u about it. 

bestVase7265 September 27th

Sounds great! @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 30th

@bestVase7265 I watched the movie and the graphic were really great. I kept thinking if I had seen the film before somewhere and I think I did but anyway I thought it was a good movie if u like dinosaurs and survival games kinda thing. But yeah that's the update. 

bestVase7265 Tuesday

Very nice. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 30th

Update 2: also had been unwell I'm suffering from a cold, sore throat and headaches. Just tryna keep warm and have warm drinks and soups to keep the flu at bay. And I was just about to say something else and it's now gone from my mind. Hooe to be better soon. 

amiablePeace77 September 30th

@CallumKing2000

Sorry you're not well Cal, sending you strong healing beams and a hug! 💙

bestVase7265 Tuesday

Sorry to hear. That is never fun. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP 14 hours ago

1000014507_1728294440.jpg1000014508_1728294461.jpg

mytwistedsoul 4 hours ago

@CallumKing2000 The Walking Dead! Awesome!

CallumKing2000 OP 14 hours ago

1000014509_1728294528.jpg

mytwistedsoul 4 hours ago

@CallumKing2000 I used to love Crash Bandicoot! I haven't played that in years lol

CallumKing2000 OP 4 seconds ago

@mytwistedsoul yeah, it's my favourite platform of all time. I love my main man crash bandicoot. I've ordered the cartridge of the other one the N Sane Trilogy for switch even tho I've already clocked them I thought maybe I'll revisit em this autumn winter time. And just breeze thru them. Have u played crash 4? It's harder than hard.