Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

CallumKing2000 OP August 19th

Can't do it anymore honestly I just can't be bothered. No body likes me. No one has time for me. I shouldn't even exist. 

adventurousBranch3786 August 19th

@CallumKing2000. I’m sorry to hear that you feel this way. You are definitely liked here ❤️.

adventurousBranch3786 August 19th

@CallumKing2000. Why don’t you come spend some time wit friends in mindfulness and 50 plus discussions. It is always nice to see you there.

bestVase7265 August 20th

Don't let your brain lie to you like that. There are lots of people here who think that you are pretty great!

I am sorry that you are suffering right now. You don't deserve it.

May tomorrow be more peaceful.

Feel free to vent here any time. @CallumKing2000

CalmRosebud August 20th

@CallumKing2000

Oh, Ok, Cal, so I shouldn’t even exist as well.

So that’s how it’s going.

Sucks.

I hate this feeling.

Honestly, when it rears its head I say to it, “Go away!"

But being that it sucks, it often doesn’t just do as its told.

So it just lingers around.

Annoyingly.

Go away, bad feeling.

Cal needs to do stuff.

On your side, Cal.

I have swords, weapons and other to fight off the Evil that causes this feeling.

Love and Courage,

Rose

P.S. I also have Silverback Gorillas! Because, the Silvers always have your back! And, this is how Rose rolls.

screenshot-2024-08-20-at-10-24-16-am_1724163872.png

mytwistedsoul August 20th

@CallumKing2000 I have to disagree. I'm glad you exist and alot of people here like and care you. Me included. I think you're pretty awesome. It sucks when these thoughts pop into our heads and just won't let go. You don't have to fight these thoughts alone - your friends here will fight with you

CallumKing2000 OP August 21st

It's odd but I truly thought everyone had forgotten about who I was or where I was. I mean I don't blame anyone for that but u know I don't really got many friends so I thought those had turned against myself. That's what I thought. Everything went quiet went I came back therefore I hadn't been sure of this. Don't be a stranger. It's good to talk to those I have such memories with. I forbid to forget anyone. I admit I enjoy seeing you people.

bestVase7265 August 21st

All you have to do is say "life bites right now and I need a friend". We are right there with you. We have been in your shoes. You can't be forgotten. You are too unique and awesome. @CallumKing2000

mytwistedsoul August 21st

@CallumKing2000 I have to agree with @bestVase7265. All you have to say is that you need a friend. I have to admit that I have thoughts like that too. I think we probably all do sometimes. It helps to have someone to talk to. 

I haven't been on site as much because I've been pretty busy. It's never anything personal King 
PatienceImpatiens August 21st

Hey Cal! Just busy! Much love, Grandma Patience

CalmRosebud August 21st

@CallumKing2000

Hi, Cal, I will share that I deactivated my account recently and only very recently activated it. It’s because I was trying to concentrate on my writing. I’m finishing a book for publication.

Cal, if I’m ever “not here” please be assured it’s not because I don’t “want” to be here. It’s just that other things are grabbing me.

Also, what I have discovered being “off” this site while I am writing, is that there is a whole vast world off of here and it us just as rich and interesting, and using my skills at creating boundaries and finding joy, it’s a pretty interesting and wild ride. Worth it.

Much love and courage as always,

Rose

screenshot-2024-08-21-at-11-27-51-am_1724254084.png

@CallumKing2000

Cal, I just read back a little and yeah it’s so intense when a boyfriend doesn’t want you there. That sucks. Yet, it’s your mum, so maybe she will have a little heart for you staying until you can get up on your feet. You’re doing so many good things. You are lighter than the feather you showed in your photo, and I can bear the thought of someone not wanting you there.

Love, Grandma Patience

@CallumKing2000

What I meant was: “I cannot bear the thought of someone not wanting you in their space."

Sorry for the typo.

You know you are loved in this space. Keep coming back.

CallumKing2000 OP August 21st

Thanks everyone 💯❤️🙏

mytwistedsoul August 24th

@CallumKing2000 I hope you have a good weekend King 😊 

CallumKing2000 OP August 24th

@mytwistedsoul you aswell 

PatienceImpatiens August 25th

Grandma Pat here just descending with a huge hug for Cal.

screenshot-2024-08-25-at-1-19-42-pm_1724606397.png

Love and courage you know the drill, keep your chin up and carry on. Love love love.

CallumKing2000 OP August 28th

I've started to collect these. They are kingdom hearts trading cards. So far these are all I have so far but hopefully in the future I shall have a decent amount or maybe a full collection. 1000013619_1724867042.jpg

mytwistedsoul August 28th

@CallumKing2000 Cool! Omg I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in years! I should dig that out some weekend 😀

CallumKing2000 OP August 29th

@mytwistedsoul yeah true enjoy if you do

mytwistedsoul August 29th

@CallumKing2000 Thanks! :) How are you King? How are things at home? No pressure to answer of course

@mytwistedsoul for now things are queit. There are still whispering conversations about me but I'm just not letting it get to me. Turns out its because I think other people are very jealous because of my own decisions and savings I have there's been alot of jealous talk over the money but I'm saving up for a mortgage. But so far all is okay for now. Just keeping my earphones in and blocking the issues out. 

mytwistedsoul August 30th

@CallumKing2000 I'm glad you're not letting it get to you. Hey it's your savings to decide what to do with and I think saving up for a mortgage is an awesome choice. Much better than renting imo. Let them be jealous. It's not theirs to touch

It's definitely a good idea to keep the earphones in and blocking out other people's drama that's for sure
bestVase7265 August 29th

Looks like a solid start on a nice collection. @CallumKing2000

@bestVase7265 thanks 

greatfulHeart2267 August 29th

taking time for yourself is a good way to keep grounded !

@greatfulHeart2267 yeah.

CallumKing2000 OP August 30th

The prequel to harry potter. Cant wiat to read this1000013631_1725016777.jpg

mytwistedsoul August 30th

@CallumKing2000 Oohhh I haven't read this one! I saw the movie though but the book is bound to be better! 

bestVase7265 August 31st

It is a good one but it reads a bit more oddly that the regular books because it is more of an encyclopedia. However, it has great stories. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 3rd

Another 3 1000013667_1725357318.jpg

CallumKing2000 OP September 3rd

I hate stressfulness. All I do is stress and overthink things. 

CalmRosebud September 4th

Yes, I hate stressfulness too.

bestVase7265 September 5th

I agree stress can be overwhelming. What kinds of things do you do to manage it? @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 10th

Another one 1000013777_1725973778.jpg

bestVase7265 September 11th

Dumbo makes me smile. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 13th

Hi there everyone, please if you see this message I'd appreciate everyone's prayers thoughts and hopes for me for the weekend and Monday. I have an appointment Monday and its for to see if I'm eligible for a mortgage. All I ask is that you guys is pray for me and my well being. I'd highly appreciate it if you could pray highly for me as I really Am dreading this. I've been sick through the past week and a bit due to the worry. About a few minutes ago I got really upset due to the anxiety this has been having on me. I'm just pacing and can't keep Still. I'd highly appreciate it very much and then Monday I shall update everyone. Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

mytwistedsoul September 14th

@CallumKing2000 Hey King - sending you lots of good luck and good vibes! I hope your anxiety eases and you start to feel better. I wish you the best of luck on Monday! You got this! Deep breaths my friend 😊

bestVase7265 September 15th

I am so happy to hear that you are trying to move forward with things. I know you are anxious and I will be praying.

But you are moving in a good direction. That counts. That matters. You matter whatever happens on Monday. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 16th

@bestVase7265 @@mytwistedsoul so unfortunately due to never working and having not enough income I am unable to get a mortgage unless I save lots which will take forever but I'm now looking into trying to buy a motor home and save up for that or save up for driving lessons and get a car and use that. As that's the only options I have because I can't work. If I had a job I could get on the property ladder but because I can't work I am unable to get on it. But that doesn't mean game over. Ima Just keep trying on others to see if i can get something for life. That's the update.