Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

CallumKing2000 OP March 29th

@iampapaya Have a nice Easter weekend/bank holiday everyone

CallumKing2000 OP March 29th

Roxy watching Kung Fu Panda 1 🐶

1000009243_1711720682.jpg

CalmRosebud March 29th

@CallumKing2000

Roxy seems very intent on watching!

CallumKing2000 OP March 30th

I was curious so I tied my beard up and put it in a bobble, feels fresh but feel wierd man 🤣

CalmRosebud March 30th

@CallumKing2000

Lol, I should try that. 

screenshot-2024-03-30-at-11-38-59-am_1711813155.png

CallumKing2000 OP March 31st

Tv for me is sorted for the day. Wonka and the chocolate factory then when that's finished switch over to channel 1 to watch beauty and the beast then after that's finished switch over to channel 4 for the wizard of oz then after that I'll put my vhs on and watch back to the future collection I bought the other day have nice day everyone 

CalmRosebud March 31st

@CallumKing2000

I’ll be watching football Arsenal v. Manchester City— then face timing with the adult kiddos —— and hanging with the pup and hub. I hope your movie day is nice.

CallumKing2000 OP April 5th

Thus is my favourite horror movie of all time. Its the best out of the whole series 1000009542_1712310569.jpg

CallumKing2000 OP April 8th

There's a reason I keep to myself and don't bother with anyone is bcuz people have treated me very badly. From starting primary school from ages 7 to 11 I was bullied bcuz of who I was. Name calling, getting attacked emotionally and having things thrown at me at primary school. Then from 11 to 15 at high school people would target me bcuz I was the largest and biggest in the school. Highschool was awful. I've been attacked, had glass bottles at my face, had been beaten badly once by 30+ kids for minding my own business. I've kept to myself bcuz this is how i thought this was a normal but knew it was wrong. I wouldn't go near anyone bcuz my mind would change. At lunch I stood in a corner to keep away but I stuck out to many people to be an average target. And at home at the time we was struggling. We had family members use our home as it was there property, people would walk in without knocking and we was always on edge incase a certain someone came to visit to emotionally abuse us. Hence I kept in my old bedroom where I could escape everything what was going on. I didn't like it. Kids would throw stones at the window and at winter would throw snowballs to scare us. It worked. Then by 15 I stopped going to school. I put my mother through some stress and it led to her drinking and going to family who used her for money. Later I would find out her own aunt beat her for fun whom got away with. When I found out i was absolutely furious,  Angry and went nuts. I started losing my temper at 16 and stepping in when they raised thier voice at me or my mother. And It wasn't pleasant. However I was the only man of the house by then and had to stand up for things when they used us. So when people asked for money from us or would steal I'd stand in. I was anxious but I had to help my mother. I never grew up with a man or anything so I had women around me growing up. So being raised by women was a Godsend. Best parenting I ever had. I was a spoiled child. And even used to scream and shout if I didn't get anything but I stopped it when I had been told a few home truths. And I learned my lesson and stopped it, even tho it took a while and long time I learned my lesson. And I admit I acted like a brat when I was like that. I hold my hands up 100% about it. But through that time I was dealing with what I know to be 'depression' and then 'anxiety' etc. It was young and didn't know what i was feeling. It was scary and I was lost. Sitting in the dark and in my room all the time I just faded into darkness. I got used to it. Then I met this girl. She was just perfect in my eyes when we was together made me happy did things together I took her out we did normal things grown teenagers do, went on dates I went to her home she came to mine her family took me on holidays etc then I got my 1st home I moved into i was in college by this point and the same happened like school. Everyone targeted me and wouldn't leave me alone, it affected my commitment with my ex and I walked out of college and called her and called everything off. I chose from then on I was going to live my life alone and keep away from everyone around me. And I did it was hard but I did. Thats why I'm good talking online it's easier for me. Bcuz in real life I would just sit in a corner and won't speak bcuz I don't what may happen or how to communicate. That's why when people ask me if I want to go anywhere I refuse I don't like going anywhere. I like to keep to myself and I'm good. But I do think I have some trauma that's affected me this way it's just who I am and I'll be like this till I find some sort of peace for myself. 

@CallumKing2000. Omg 😳 Those are some really rough things. I’m a shorty and had to fight with 3 at a time. I can’t even imagine 30 people! I didn’t realize that people were still bullying at University! I’m sorry to hear that you had to give up University and your girlfriend because of it 💜.

bestVase7265 April 9th

You have been through a tremendous amount.

Putting it all down here allows you to process all that trauma a bit. That is a great thing.

You have been hurt and abused on many levels, but some of it is because you were dealing with young people who don't handle their own emotions well.

I hope that someday you are able to move out of your corner a bit and find some friends in the real world. But it takes time to build up those relationships.

Telling us your trauma helps you along that path. You were brave and you are wonderful. Sending you peace today. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP April 19th

New comic book arrived, Kingdom hearts 2. Its a Japanese artstyle based on the hit video game kingdom hearts where its a crossover from final fantasy and disney. I love reading comics if anyone else has any suggestions to read some that are interesting just drop some titles below I always appreciate it any way possible 1000010123_1713519899.jpg

CallumKing2000 OP May 20th

lately I have developed agoraphobia and cyberphobia hence why I haven't been here much. 

bestVase7265 May 21st

It is always a joy to see you and a victory whenever you are able to come on. Sending strength and peace to the warrior that you are! @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP May 24th

Roxy is going into surgery all I ask is for you guys to keep her in your thoughts. If not its also okay. I do appreciate it. Thanks and sorry I've been gone from here a while. I'm just looking after my mum and roxy since they are both not well and I'm here looking after them. Only me and the rabbit are well so just keep them in your thoughts I would appreciate it. 

CalmRosebud May 24th

@CallumKing2000

Cal,

Keeping your mum and Roxy in my thoughts for swift healing and full recovery.

Kindly,

Rose

amiablePeace77 May 24th

@CallumKing2000

I wish Roxy all the best for the surgery and hope you will be soon reunited again. Remember that we are here for you 💙

All the best to your mum too!

@CallumKing2000. Wishing the best for Roxy and your mom. Let us know if Roxy is okay after surgery.

bestVase7265 May 25th

Sending more strength and peace on this page too. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP June 4th

Update: for those who asked about roxy. @Bestvase7265 @@mytwistedsoul @@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiablepeace77 @adventurousBranch3786 @calmrosebud 

After the surgery was done she was there all day after I posted here it went well and she had a huge water infection and we was showed it, my mother couldn't look so I looked at it on the scanner and it was huge it was bursting which was bad however surgery the next day went 100% perfect and removed also a cancerous tumor in her bladder. It took 2 days for her start moving around and eating and wishin the next day she was back to normal and has been ever since so all is officially back to normal. 

mytwistedsoul June 4th

@CallumKing2000 Thanks for the update! I have to admit I looked for this thread yesterday and couldn't find it. Found your name somewhere else and it said on break. I got worried tbh that things went badly

I'm so glad her surgery went well! And it's awesome that she's feeling better! This is wonderful news! 😀 
If it's ok maybe give her an extra treat from Soul 😉
CallumKing2000 OP June 4th

I appreciate you trying to look for me and check in and all I appreciate being. Thought about and looked out for. She can eat treats well she might want them all lol 😂 💯

amiablePeace77 June 4th

@CallumKing2000

I am so glad all went well! Hugs to you and a big hug to Roxie please. 

CallumKing2000 OP June 5th

I appreciate it 💯

CalmRosebud June 4th

@CallumKing2000

Yay, such good news!!!!! All the treats!!!!!!🐾🐶

I appreciate that 💯

bestVase7265 June 5th

So glad to hear that she is feeling better! I know how worried you were. You are often in my thoughts. @CallumKing2000

@bestVase7265 thanks I do appreciate it always 💯💯

@CallumKing2000.  So glad to hear that Roxie’s surgery went well. Dogs are part of the family!

@adventurousBranch3786 yes very true indeed. Thanks again 💯💯

@CallumKing2000

Aw thanks so much for the update, friend. This is just the bestest news. Sending lots of love and strength to Roxy to continue recovering and being all hearty super soon.💛

*fist bumps* for being such a rock for her during this testing time. It's painful seeing love ones struggle, you've been doing so good trying your best to hold up, with your mum and Roxy, amidst your health and life too. Sending lots of peace and strength to you!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks I do appreciate it 💯 good to hear from you too

CallumKing2000 OP June 14th

Happy Friday everyone 

CalmRosebud June 14th

@CallumKing2000

Happy Friday, Cal, to you and to everyone who frequents this thread! Fri-Yay!

bestVase7265 June 15th

Happy Friday! @CallumKing2000

CalmRosebud June 14th

@iampapaya

Rose catches tomato before it hits Cal and quickly eats it.

CallumKing2000 OP June 15th

@CalmRosebud the bud bud defence strong like a  🦍

CallumKing2000 OP June 15th

@iampapaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CallumKing2000 OP June 28th

Hello everyone have a nice weekend. Best wishes to everyone. 

mytwistedsoul June 29th

@CallumKing2000 Hey :) Thank you! I hope you have a good weekend too