Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

PatienceImpatiens June 29th

@CallumKing2000

Hey, Cal,

Best wishes to you too. Big hug to Roxy from Ginni!

Love,

Patience

bestVase7265 June 29th

Having a good weekend. Glad to hear that you are well. @CallumKing2000

@CallumKing2000. Have a good weekend!

CallumKing2000 OP July 6th

Over the past 30 days I've gotten some comic books from ebay and amazon

1000012342_1720266343.jpg1000012343_1720266353.jpg1000012344_1720266364.jpg

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@CallumKing2000 Scooby-Doo and Kingdom of Hearts!? Awesome! Scooby-Doo rocks! 

@mytwistedsoul yes the KH series have books, I have a post here where I've posted most of what I have. I have to admit the books are really better than the games. And the scooby doo team up ones are different crossovers from batman and top cat and the flintstones etc worth a  good read and a gem to own I've more on that series on the way next week to continue it. Have a nice weekend btw

mytwistedsoul July 6th

@CallumKing2000 I think the books are always better because there's more detail.  They try to stick with a budget in games most likely. Have fun reading them! 

Thank you! I hope you have a nice weekend too! :)

bestVase7265 July 7th

Those are some great ones. My favorite is Garfield. @CallumKing2000

Update: my mother's home was nearly just robbed by 2 teenagers I managed to get a look at one of them but I've never seen them around here before. I was sat here facing the window and he tried to climb In I heard the window make a noise and they ran off but I am unsure if they will be back I am on full alert now. 

CalmRosebud July 6th

@CallumKing2000

Your mum is so lucky you’re there as witness. Please stay safe. All the silverbacks are with you 🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

mytwistedsoul July 7th

@CallumKing2000 Oh man this is horrible! Glad you were there. Keep a baseball bat handy! Stay safe! Maybe call and let the cops know what happened? Maybe they can do an occasional drive through of the neighborhood 

bestVase7265 July 7th

Sorry for the scare. I hope that they decide against coming back. They usually don't come back if they know someone is inside. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP July 12th

Thinking of reading this sometime soon 1000012572_1720787935.jpg

mytwistedsoul July 12th

@CallumKing2000 Awesome! Big Potterhead here lol. Lost track of how many times I've read and reread them 😅 

Have a good weekend King 😊

CallumKing2000 OP July 13th

@mytwistedsoul have a nice weekend too and yes so far I've enjoyed it on chapter 3 and its interesting and more to it. 

mytwistedsoul July 13th

@CallumKing2000 Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it so far! 

CallumKing2000 OP July 20th

@mytwistedsoul on chapter 13 and wow what a book this really is. More and more I find myself picking it up twice a day to read i gotta say it is better than the film but the movie is as good too

mytwistedsoul July 21st

@CallumKing2000 Hey that's great! It does keep pulling you back to read more. The movies are great too. There's a few things in the books that would have been awesome if they could have fit it into the movies

CallumKing2000 OP July 22nd

@mytwistedsoul @Bestvase7265 I finished the book this afternoon earlier I read the book as the scenes from the movie was playing in my head and as I was reading all that time I was fitting things that was in the book into the movie in my head and made me understand more about the book than the movie. The ending was actually different in the book but now for some reason I prefer the ending to the book than the movie that is my New favourite part of the book 10 days I was reading that and it was worth ever bit. 

bestVase7265 July 24th

That's great! Keep up the good reading. @CallumKing2000

mytwistedsoul July 24th

@CallumKing2000 Hey that's great! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

bestVase7265 July 14th

That is a really good series that you can't put down after a while. @CallumKing2000

@bestVase7265 I'm with u on that 100% its been fun. Nearly finished it 

bestVase7265 July 21st

They are all really good. Much better than the movies as you watch the plots twist and curve. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP July 13th

I also got this  today.1000012662_1720873532.jpg

bestVase7265 July 14th

Neat! Is that an older comic or a newer one? @CallumKing2000

@bestVase7265 yep I also got a few more garfield ones. They were the ones from the newspapers from the 70s but they added them in a compilation in the 80s as proper comics. They are also fun to read. Timeless classics for sure. 

bestVase7265 July 21st

Very much so.

Are you into anime at all? My son went to an anime convention today. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP July 22nd

@bestVase7265 not really into animie I enjoy DC comics stuff I recently watched suicide squad 2016 I enjoyed It. The one with will smith in it

bestVase7265 July 24th

Neither is my son interested in anime, I discovered. I was quite surprised to see his location at the convention, to be honest. I found out when I got home that he was just in the hotel but didn't go to the convention. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP July 24th

I'm gonna go away for a while to calm down a bit. Kinda need to think about things. About my life. Need to get away from the bullying. I'll be back in a few days. Take care for now. 

bestVase7265 July 24th

Take time for you. Sending peace. @CallumKing2000

mytwistedsoul July 24th

@CallumKing2000 Take care King! 

CallumKing2000 OP August 4th

I went to the cinema today. I went to see Deadpool & Wolverine. I'm not a marvel fan or anything but I do like Wolverine. So my review of the movie is it was very good but I was shocked how many times they took shots at disney because disney own marvel and deadpool was really going at disney. Also alot of swearing and that shocked me but I guess I should have known because the other deadpool movies he is trying to be funny and such but bits I hardly found funny. I'd advise if u wanna watch it then don't have kids around... also I got some new comics and mangas. Haven't read them yet but will soon. Hopefully eventually. And I bought the new godzilla X kong movie on dvd and also bought batman begins today. That's all I've been doing really but it was a good trip around town today. 

bestVase7265 August 5th

I am glad that you are getting out and about. I heard that about the Deadpool movie in terms of not having kids with you. Some of it can be a little over the top. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP August 9th

If you see feathers like this it means loved ones who have passed away are visiting you and this is a gift they leave behind to let you know they are still with you and are doing okay1000013151_1723207337.jpg

mytwistedsoul August 9th

@CallumKing2000 I never knew this. That's pretty cool!

bestVase7265 August 10th

I love that thought. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP August 10th

I'm damaging my family's life. By being in the way. Sadly I've sat and heard a few things I shouldn't have heard. Her partner wants me gone. I am gonna plan a day and leave next week. I can't be somewhere that I am not welcome. Take care. 

mytwistedsoul August 11th

@CallumKing2000 No I don't think it's that you're doing anything damaging. I mean she wanted you there. And They still have the freedom to do what they want whether you're there or not. Me being the suspicious person I am wonders what's up with the BF wanting you gone. Could you have a talk with her without him around? See what she has to say about this?