Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

CallumKing2000 OP November 20th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens Thank you for your pictures and your time here for me I am always appreciated and in your debt I am very grateful for that 

PatienceImpatiens November 20th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hey, Cal, no debt here, man. Just saying. When I was your age, I went through some rough stuff. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I see promise and hope in people like you, the youth of today. I really do. You are the future of the world. 

So, no debt, just pay it forward. You're good and you're getting better and that's what counts to me.

Love,

Patience

@PatienceImpatiens thanks for sharing this and I'm sorry you also went through some stuff but since knowing you here these past few years, you've done well and really proud of you even in the future when we are your age here I will always remember those who gave me advice in words and thier wisdom so just know I will pay it forward for you and will always remember you and I'm sure one day we will all get to be together again and I know you all will be looking down on us young ones and watching us grow and I'll carry on doing Heavens work here and for those who won't be here I'll carry it on and try my best and even if it won't be the same when new generations come we can always pass down the wisdom my generation has learned from older folks here 

PatienceImpatiens November 20th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Cal, I think it's part of life. Some of us older ones see you young'uns struggling and we truly want to give you a hand. And, in my case, it wasn't even older ones, it was my peer group, that dealt with me so sympathetically if I recall it in retrospect. They always tried to afford me dignity and respect, even when I was flailing. It was ok. We didn't have online support or even computers back then. The phones were the type that plugged into a wall and had those curly connections. So we didn't use phone much. It was mostly meet up. But some of the things I see you going through are similar. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy honestly. But I know you'll get through it, if you persist. So if I can give even a tiny iota of hope that you will get out the other end of whatever depression you're going through, I would like to do that.

Kindly,

Patience

NiceSong23 November 20th, 2023

@CallumKing2000 Get some good R&R, I hope everything starts looking up for you! Sending healing thoughts! 😊

@NiceSong23 thanks I do appreciate it 

CallumKing2000 OP November 25th, 2023

Update on the clod and flu I had, cold has gone away from my chest, just a tiny bit better, ears have popped and feeling a bit more better 

CalmRosebud November 25th, 2023

I never liked having “the clod” lol—- so glad your ears have popped and you feel better. Stay cute! Eat burgers not cats!

bestVase7265 November 26th, 2023

So glad to hear that you are feeling even a bit better. It has been a long one, I know.@CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP November 26th, 2023

Wishing those on the forum post a good day ahead and hope your Sunday/Monday is going well 

CallumKing2000 OP November 30th, 2023

@CallumKing2000 long story short, been talking to someone who I thought was a really nice friend from another place online turns out when you don't answer questions they want you to answer you eventually see thier true colours, so far had no more horrible messages but that's how low they must think of themselves and others they see around them 

CalmRosebud November 30th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Cal, That's Terrible!

Rose

bestVase7265 December 1st, 2023

Ugh. Online stuff can be so vicious and hurtful @CallumKing2000

PatienceImpatiens December 1st, 2023

Cal, I am really sorry this happened to you. It’s so distressing and I hope you’re safe.

Patience

CallumKing2000 OP December 18th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens I haven't heard from u in a while here and something told me to just check up on you to see if your okay it's just a feeling I had, I hope your okay and still with us in this life game 

PatienceImpatiens December 18th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Cal. I got the covid beast. Fever, mountain of tissues, loss of taste, cough, the works. Grumpy as all get out. People offered to kidnap me and my husband says: “She’s so grumpy. Just keep her.” He won’t pay the ransom. How do you think I feel? Slimy, gross. Unkept. Bad hair. Bad breath!

I hope you’re well. Birthday Party for Peach tomorrow! I won’t be there but my annoying roommate, Cal-m, will be there! Here’s the link! Come over! It’s in Positivity and Gratitude— look for Birthday Peach Puppy there. Sorry I am too sick and I can’t figure out how to copy the link on this tiny phone and my eyesight isn’t cooperating!

Icky hugs,

Patience

CallumKing2000 OP December 18th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens I hope u can get well soon and a speedy recovery but glad to know your still here with us so I'm Happy to know this, speedy recovery for you and the husband. Remember keep wrapped up and rest and drink hot fluids and if so some medicines 

CallumKing2000 OP December 10th, 2023

Itz cold out here in these streetz thatz for sure 🥶🥶🥶🥶

CalmRosebud December 10th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Cal-lum, Yes, here too! You know what I realized, Cal? You're Cal and I'm Cal. We can be Cal Squared lol. 

LOL.

Love and Courage, Cal-m Rosebud

screen-shot-2023-12-10-at-11-17-13-am_1702225087.png

@CallumKing2000

This is me. They belled me. What can I say?

screen-shot-2023-12-10-at-11-27-08-am_1702225753.png

@CallumKing2000

Here is a chill cat.

screen-shot-2023-12-10-at-11-32-55-am_1702226046.png

@CallumKing2000

Here is a chilly cat.

screen-shot-2023-12-10-at-11-33-32-am_1702226077.png

CallumKing2000 OP December 23rd, 2023

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year for 2024 for you all. If I don't see or hear from you all in the future, best wishes and look after yourself. May you find more peace in life that you are looking for and happy moments if u have a family or not. Be safe and such. 

bestVase7265 December 23rd, 2023

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a good 2024 as well! @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP December 29th, 2023

Built a jigsaw puzzle it was fun and mindful 20231229-163937_1703868643.jpg

CalmRosebud December 29th, 2023

Cal! You’re an Awesome Blossom! Happy New Year!

🎊🎆🎈

Bud

CallumKing2000 OP December 29th, 2023

Just done another one 😀20231229-193909_1703879632.jpg

PatienceImpatiens December 29th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hey, Cal! Something about jigsaw puzzles, that they can get a person into a soothing space. I like them. They keep the mind just engaged enough but such a relaxing activity especially when that last piece falls into place.

Happy New Year if I don't see you around!

Take care and be well.

Patience

CallumKing2000 OP December 30th, 2023

Another one completed 20231230-141538_1703946190.jpg

bestVase7265 December 31st, 2023

Those are all great! I know that jigsaw puzzles have really helped with my mental health. I do one online everyday using Jigsaw Explorer. The pieces are all going the right direction which make them easier, but it really helps my whole train of thought. With jigsaws you are constantly saying "that piece doesn't fit anywhere" and then it does. It is kind of like life. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP January 8th

I have been going through some of my stuff that is in my mother's cupboard in storage that I had owned for years since childhood and have realised I no longer require or want it anymore so I'm having a clear out and deciding to throw away old memories and stuff that is in a box gathering dust I'm in a mentality where I no longer want anything bcuz having things that are not important and sit are not worth keeping in my opinion. Food, cleaner water and fresh clothes is all I desire these days and I'm very greatful for that and for having a floor/sofa to sleep on. It's these little things that make me happy and is all i want out of life now as now moving forward 

CalmRosebud January 8th

@CallumKing2000

Hey Cal,

I really liked you wrote this: "Food, cleaner water and fresh clothes is all I desire these days and I'm very greatful for that and for having a floor/sofa to sleep on. It's these little things that make me happy and is all i want out of life now as now moving forward."

Truly, it's the simple things in life.

Kindly,

Rose

CallumKing2000 OP January 8th

@CalmRosebud yes it's true however there are people out there that when they get thier 1st ever paycheck or an inheritance they will choose to buy things that won't past forever, u know people who go out everyday to nice places and fancy restaurants and hobby shops etc they are buying things that will be either left behind or thrown away or to people who have to clean thier home out and could take it for themselves only if they are greedy, but I don't speak for everyone on this world, I can only speak on the views it has. Anything anyone buys that is going to last forever won't save them from anything, we come to this world with nothing and believe me we leave with nothing but our soul 

bestVase7265 January 9th

It is a nice way of thinking. The only thing that I would add to that basic list is getting to see new stuff. I love to travel. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP January 12th

Aint going in other rooms for a while, anyone who wanna try attempting to threaten me, bullying me, and sending evil messages will be getting screenshot and posted here with thier username. Oh also if I am a "fake" person then why are people talking to me in the 1st place. 🤷‍♂️

CallumKing2000 OP January 12th

I shouldn't be on here, I have never fitten in or welcome, I've been a threat here since I joined in 21, people tell me that i scared them. What's the point man, nobody wanna know me I just get bullied or left out like usual I know you guys get tired of me when I go on and on with these posts so I'm sorry I'm a scar that's dug in your path and getting in your way, I'm sorry i waste your time and take up your living time so I won't bother anyone for a while Im going to go and be out the way and next week I might get up and leave my mother's place, and live in the wilderness and just be out the way, I'm sure everyone will be glad I'm out the way, I'll be all alone and out of lifes way bcuz when I entered this world I was a stain that kept on spreading and ruining the atmosphere and I know people will be very gladly happy to know I'm gone for ever it will be a breathing space, but maybe its just thoughts. Who knows 

adventurousBranch3786 January 12th

@CallumKing2000. We always like to se you in the mindfulness and 50+ rooms. You aren’t wasting my time at all with these posts! 

amiablePeace77 January 12th

@CallumKing2000

Please do not listen to that hurtful voice telling you all these lies. You are loved here and we want to support you. Discussion in 50+ starts in 23 minutes, you are very welcome to join 💙

bestVase7265 January 13th

You are welcome and needed here.

Those chat rooms where things are quick aren't the best place to have solid, supportive conversations. People get messed up and hurt easily.

Slower forums work better. People take time in making their responses. @CallumKing2000

CalmRosebud January 13th

@CallumKing2000

Hey, Cal, I agree with what everyone else said here. People tend to be more thoughtful when they are typing out something on the forums because it's more difficult to get rid of it, and It's all open to teens and anyone who has access to the site. The chats can be like Wild West. Whatever whoever was saying to you, remember to consider the source, they are saying these bad things to you from their own feeling of inferiority or disgust with their own self, it's a projection. Stick with your friends here or go to places where you know you'll be safe. I love having convos with you, and I know others do too. I hope you feel better today. Sorry, I just read about all the health stuff and housing stuff and I understand you must be under a lot of stress. But there are good people here, you just have to find them and then stick with them. 

This Spiderman with a Burger image is to cheer you up.

Love and Courage, Me

screenshot-2024-01-13-at-9-33-31-am_1705156444.png