Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

PatienceImpatiens September 25th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hiya, King! Patience here. Patience, King. Ride this wave out. You're Sweet and Funny and Cute. You're about my kids age and I like to say to you what I would say to them if they wrote a thing like that--- the world needs you and if you believe in a God, well God isn't done with you yet. You can do so much good in the world and you are just not done yet. And, besides, I like writing to you. You're King and I knew you way back when. And, I know you make a decent cup o' hot chocolate. At least it looked tasty. And you share your pizza! Not everyone does that. The whole "finding meaning" bit is a struggle and I know you're struggling right now but for me it the most meaningful minutes to try to encourage you a bit. You are Worthy. You are Kind. You are Enough to face the challenges of this Wild Dumpster Fire of a World we live in. I believe in you. Love and Courage, Patience

screen-shot-2023-09-25-at-6-46-43-am_1695638815.png

CalmRosebud September 25th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hi, King, Here's a German Shepherd Puppy ready to eat a Burger to Cheer you Up. Lotsa Love and Courage, Tas

screen-shot-2023-09-25-at-7-01-03-am_1695639706.png

adventurousBranch3786 September 25th, 2023

@CallumKing2000. You are not wasting my time at all. I am home a lot due to chronic illness. It helps me to chat here and I enjoy chatting with you 💜.

CallumKing2000 OP September 30th, 2023

Bought these today while on my travels 20230930-140010_1696079132.jpg

bestVase7265 October 1st, 2023

Not my genre, but enjoy. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP October 9th, 2023

All I ask is for everyone to look after each other from here on, you gotta look out for one another, not just listening to each but to understand each other and don't put yourself in suffer, just spread the kindness and the support and love around. Your all worthy and enough you've all been really fantastic to me and good to me. I Will never forget it and just wanna say to these people; bestvase, adventurousBranch3786 patience, voilet  for just keeping up here and even checking on me and taking your time out of your own day to answer and reply to me, please do know I appreciate you guys and will be very greatful. 🙏❤️

bestVase7265 October 10th, 2023

Your post definitely made me smile! Thanks so much. You are worth it. Glad that things are feeling a bit better for you today. You are doing this thing and getting stronger slowly but surely. @CallumKing2000

PatienceImpatiens October 10th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hey, King, so does that mean you want a Party for your Birthday, or just that you are writing me into your will. Hugs. Love ya, man.

Cat

CallumKing2000 OP October 10th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens If u want to throw one next Friday then I can have Saturday to celebrate at home bcuz it's on Saturday so I think Friday the 20th I could be free for the party but of course no problem if unable to no hard feelings 

PatienceImpatiens October 10th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hey, Callum King 200000000:

LOL are you kidding me! I love to throw a Partay! Friday it is. The 20th. Give me a time that will work with you and I'll get with the Birthday Elves and Get. On. It.

Love, Patience

CallumKing2000 OP October 10th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens would be better around maybe 8pm 9pm here on my time I'm British Standered Time so whatever that is in your country is good enough for me 

PatienceImpatiens October 12th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hi, Callum King,

8 p.m. England time = 3 p.m. EST

Setting a Party for your Birthday King, for Friday, October 20, 2023.

Any particular things you like (besides burgers, spooky things, hot chocolate and interesting leaf formations) so we can make up a nice invitation for folks and people know what kinds of presents to bring? We can make it in Special Events for about a half hour to an hour. Will that work for ya?

Love, Patience (with a little help from Friends)

PatienceImpatiens October 12th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

How about a Game Party?

Just a proposal. You tell me what you think.

screen-shot-2023-10-12-at-1-33-27-pm_1697132125.png

CallumKing2000 OP October 12th, 2023

Sounds great 

CalmRosebud October 12th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hey King, Are you ok? Don't worry, I'll help Patience!

Also, you have other friends, some of them silent, but they are always here to help.

Love and Courage,

Tas

CallumKing2000 OP October 12th, 2023

@VioletVeritas ye I'm okay thanks how are you 

CallumKing2000 OP October 13th, 2023

@Bestvase7265 your also invited to the party thing if u wanna come but I think they are sorting it out here but nevertheless your welcome as always 

bestVase7265 October 14th, 2023

That is so kind of you to invite me. Thanks so much. My schedule is a bit too overwhelming at the moment though. I just found out that I have to work all the way through a break that I thought I was going to get. So I am really far behind. But I will be thinking about you. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP October 16th, 2023

Hi patience, so I really hate to be the Barer of bad news but unfortunately the place I have been staying the people are unable to keep me here so unfortunately this party that's meant to happen I won't be able to be there as they have no more room for me to stay in thier home so I have to be out by tomorrow morning as its nearly 11pm here. I'm very sorry you put in that work to organise all that and I really wish things could be different for me but unfortunately I can't stay in someone's home if they make a change and how they want it. My mother is out of town for a few weeks so I'm going to have to say farewell for now until she's back and see if I can stay at her place but just wanted to say sorry about all that planning you did for my party and hope you Will not be mad at me for this I'm really sorry 🙏 

PatienceImpatiens October 16th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Callum King, Life just can't give you a little break these days, can it? One challenge after the next. Hang in there, bud. Don't worry about any of us. You'll figure this out. 

img-1921_1697497559.jpeg

Take care and I'll tell everyone to drop their Birthday Greetings in the post on Positivity and Gratitude. Don't worry about anything. Let us know when you're settled. 

Love and Courage, Patience

CallumKing2000 OP October 18th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens hi again patience, so my mother had a spare key left at the neighbours for emergency and I managed to get in contact with her so she is letting me stay here until I can get somewhere for the future so I am just wondering if this party can go ahead still since I at least have somewhere to stay? Thanks in advance, Cal

CalmRosebud October 18th, 2023

@CallumKing2000 Yes, of course and Yay! I was going to ask if she had a key hidden under a rock or something like that. I'm so happy for you and Yes, of Course, Let's Party on!

PatienceImpatiens October 18th, 2023

@CallumKing2000 YAY!

PARTY!

bestVase7265 October 17th, 2023

Thinking of you. Sending lots of strength and peace.@CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP November 3rd, 2023

Chicken nuggets chicken nuggets I love chicken nuggets 20231103-130547_1699016988.jpg

CallumKing2000 OP November 14th, 2023

Will be taking a break, due to not being very well, turns out I've got the flu....again everywhere aches and I can't eat due to this bug that is going around here, on Friday I walked to town and walked home and it seems I've caught something violent so my best choice is to rest and take medicine and relax, so I'm not going to be online much until I'm better and fingers crossed I'm better for Christmas and can get back to normal. Just wanted to update everyone. Thanks for listening and take care and when I get back maybe we will have a quiz or something 

CalmRosebud November 14th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hope you feel better soon, Cal. The answer to the quiz is "42." Take care. Get better.

PatienceImpatiens November 14th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

LOL your profile pic. No wonder you feel sick. I hope you feel better soon. I like quizzes but sometimes I don't do very well.

Love, Patience

bestVase7265 November 15th, 2023

So sorry to hear. That is never fun. Feel better soon. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP November 16th, 2023

Pains getting very badly worse I haven't slept 

bestVase7265 November 17th, 2023

Ugh. I hate the non sleeping part. Have doctors been any help? Sending a restful night tonight. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP November 17th, 2023

@bestVase7265 gotta call the docs at 8am if I need anything if past 8am they can't do anything but I've plenty of remedies for now to get on by

CalmRosebud November 17th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Cal, I hope the docs have something up their sleeve that will help you to feel better. Feel better, my friend!

Love and Courage, Rose

bestVase7265 November 19th, 2023

I am glad that some other remedies are helping you at least stay stable. I hope that things are better today. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP November 20th, 2023

You see, its time like these that it makes me say Lord if you see me all I'm asking is please come my way, I'm leaving bread crumbs from where I stray I'm even relying on sacrifice and the price I pay so feel me like a finger tip, sometimes I fall I slip my heart felt desire to be more like you are, trying my hardest not to quench and play with fire with the things I do. 

bestVase7265 November 20th, 2023

It can be so hard resisting everything and keeping moving forward. But you are doing it and we are here to cheer you on. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP November 20th, 2023

@bestVase7265 Thank you thank you I do appreciate it I'm just trying to keep calm right now 

bestVase7265 November 21st, 2023

What are the best things that you do to help you keep calm?@CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP November 26th, 2023

@bestVase7265 silence sometimes helps me and just sitting out or being out in the fresh air too even music while in a quiet room 

PatienceImpatiens November 20th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hey, Cal,

That's an amazing and powerful prayer right there. I hope the magic of your intention will start to set in motion some really good things in your life.

Below is a photo at Yosemite National Park in USA. Nature is peaceful, yet turbulent and there are changes all the time. The sky is stormy but you are safe.

screen-shot-2023-11-20-at-7-31-44-am_1700483712.png

Of course, I couldn't resist adding this other one. The cat appears to be giving a "death glare" to the burger. I just couldn't resist. Please forgive me! (Also, I know these make you laugh, and I was hoping for a chuckle. Laughter is good for the soul.)

screen-shot-2023-11-20-at-7-36-55-am_1700483885.png

Kindly,

Patience