Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2) Community Questions and Answers - The Basis of Mental Health Awareness and Support

SoulfullyAButterfly January 24th, 2021

As previously introduced, the Questions and Answers Pages at 7 Cups offer a wide range of quality based answers to common mental health questions

Questions and Answers are available for 38 main categories, ranging from General Mental Health, Disabilities, Managing Emotions, Loneliness, Grief, Recovery, Student Life, Work Stress, and many more!

Through this directory of available knowledge, awareness, and support, 7 Cups is equipped with answers to the common questions and concerns people have. Most of these Questions and Answers are featured in search engine results due to the value of the content they contain.

The main community Questions and Answers Page offers a recent questions section as well as a section containing the most answered questions.

All 7 Cups users are invited to search for or ask new questions through the main page. Community users can also participate in this area by submitting their answers, which are reviewed by a team for quality and other important requirements.

Through this discussion, we will discuss the basic requirements needed to research as well as write quality answers for the Question and Answer Pages. Additionally, we will optimize the drafted answers in light of certain guidelines.

(i) Basic Research and Writing Requirements: When writing answers to community questions, keep in mind these tips:

• You need to write a minimum of 150 characters and 100 words.

• If research is needed to guide your answer, consider only learning about the topic and avoid direct copy/pasting researched tips, advice, or information.

• Consider verifying the information or facts through at least 2 reliable sources.

• When researching possible answers or things the person can benefit from, consider their circumstances and if the tip is do-able and generally applicable.

• Avoid plagiarism.

• Use professional and appropriate language.

• If comfortable, you can add a personal anecdote to help add meaning to your answer. However, avoid turning the answer to just your account or an entire focus on your experience.

• Be empathetic, and consider using active listening skills to help not only answer their question but their feelings - this adds connection and meaning to your answer, as well as identifies understanding, which can lead to trust.

• Answers should be related to the question and must contain tips or approaches to help deal with the question/situation instead of vague responses, even if positive.

• 7 Cups is based on avoiding direct advice, this is because we do not know the complete scenario or situation a person may be facing. Keeping that in mind, avoid giving answers that provide one possible “solution” - a good tip is to consider encompassing all possible outcomes or more than one thing the person can try.

(ii) Ensuring Optimized Answers: Although the above requirements and tips help deliver a great answer, further optimization of drafted answers can help ensure their quality.

At 7 Cups, the Content Team uses researched and identified important keywords to guide their research and the writing process to result in optimized content as answers to community questions. In this regard, the basic tips/requirements involved are:

• Ensure answers have at least 8 to 10 sentences.

• Ensure the usage/incorporation of the maximum number or all of the provided keywords that can relate to the topic.

What are Keywords?

Generally, keywords can be thought of as terms or phrases that describe a piece of content. Related keywords are supporting keywords that can help further describe or expand on that initial content. For example, for the keyword “anxiety”, related keywords can be “anxiety symptoms” or “anxiety treatments”.

Keywords help with search engine marketing and hence are an important part of SEO strategies. A simple strategy to find keywords is to look for Google Related Searches. These related searches are searches that relate to your term. For instance, a Google Related Search for “anxiety symptoms” is “what is anxiety” - using this insight, you can consider including this phrase alongside a brief category of your content outline to help strengthen the optimization of your content.

For other free tools to help with keyword research, you can visit this external link.

Activity

Review this Sample Optimized Answer:

Question: How do paper bags help with panic attacks?

Provided Keywords: asthma attack, heart attacks, asthma, problems, brown paper bag, medical conditions, hyperventilation syndrome, mouth, respiratory alkalosis, common causes, chest pain, benefit, stress, medications

Approved, Optimized Answer:

While panic attacks might mimic the symptoms of heart attacks, they can be caused by several other problems and medical conditions. These include feeling stressed or facing medical conditions such as asthma attacks, hyperventilation syndrome, or even respiratory alkalosis. Although the common causes may differ, common symptoms include chest pain. Deep breathing through the mouth or by using a brown paper bag has its benefits, as it aids in the restoration of the loss of carbon dioxide in the blood during the panic attack.

Notes: The question was general, requiring general research-based knowledge on the process of using paper bags for panic attacks. As the keywords were essentially covered, note that this answer does not have 8-10 sentences, but further supporting information or even a personal anecdote can be added.

The following activity will help you put your attained knowledge to practice. Please write an optimized answer to the following community question, in light of the provided keywords. In addition, you are required to reply to at least one other student’s answer by identifying at least 3 strengths (things done correctly as per discussed guidelines) as well as at least 1 tip for improving the answer.

Note: You are welcome to click the question link and submit your written answer for community publication once done as this is an existing question!

Please do not forget to personally save your activity answers as well as your reply to another user’s answer (recommended on Google Doc or other means) as you will be asked to share this for your Weekly Progress Report.

Question: What to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone?

Provided Keywords: parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day

Bonus: Want to put your knowledge to test? Consider joining the Question and Answer (Q&A) Approval Team here and earn cheers for helping approve community answer submissions. You will be using the above knowledge as well as reminders on what makes a good answer. For more information, click here

-

This post is brought to you by the Content Development and Marketing Program, find out more information about the program here

Matej45678 July 16th, 2021

@Azalea98

Strengths:
- You express empathy at the beginning
- Great, colourful, positive tone
- I like how you mention that perfection is not obtainable

Tip:
I can't really think of any, you filled all the requirements of a good answer.
If I would be asking this question or any other that I saw at 7 Cups, I wouldn't be satisfied with short answers, but that's just my personal preference - I realize that most people asking these questions want to get a short answer. heart

colorfulTurtle948 March 7th, 2022

"Am I good enough?" Questioning our self-esteem and self-worth is something that we as human beings face our whole life. In the age of social media and hyper-connection, it's easy to compare ourselves without even realizing it.

When you feel the inner critic gnawing your thoughts and feelings, take a deep breath, and try one of these strategies:

1. Identify the cause that is undermining your self-worth. Maybe it's disapproving parents or some passing remark that your partner made. Pinpointing why you are questioning your self-worth can be the first step to addressing self-doubt.
  2. Turn off thinking mode. Sometimes, hitting snooze on all your thoughts and feelings helps. It can be hard to enjoy something while having negative self-talk, but distracting yourself from all the voices with some exercise, a movie, or a nice nap can do wonders for someone going through a tough time.
  3. Therapy. If this is a recurring issue for you, seeking professional help could be an option. You do not have to deal with everything alone. Being able to ask for help takes a great deal of strength and courage as well, so do not feel like therapy somehow makes you weak and any less worthy of anything.

Other ways might help, such as talking to family members, friends, or mentors, revisiting your favorite memory, or going out for a good time.

If you are struggling with your worth right now -- whether the term be self-worth, self-esteem, self-confidence, or anything else --, know that you do not have to be like anyone else to become a "better person." You are enough. You are worthy because you are you. You are doing a great job at being yourself, and that is enough. At the end of the day, it is all about self-love.

colorfulTurtle948 March 7th, 2022

"Am I good enough?" Questioning our self-esteem and self-worth is something that we as human beings face our whole life. In the age of social media and hyper-connection, it's easy to compare ourselves without even realizing it.

When you feel the inner critic gnawing your thoughts and feelings, take a deep breath, and try one of these strategies:

1. Identify the cause that is undermining your self-worth. Maybe it's disapproving parents or some passing remark that your partner made. Pinpointing why you are questioning your self-worth can be the first step to addressing self-doubt.
  2. Turn off thinking mode. Sometimes, hitting snooze on all your thoughts and feelings helps. It can be hard to enjoy something while having negative self-talk, but distracting yourself from all the voices with some exercise, a movie, or a nice nap can do wonders for someone going through a tough time.
  3. Therapy. If this is a recurring issue for you, seeking professional help could be an option. You do not have to deal with everything alone. Being able to ask for help takes a great deal of strength and courage as well, so do not feel like therapy somehow makes you weak and any less worthy of anything.

Other ways might help, such as talking to family members, friends, or mentors, revisiting your favorite memory, or going out for a good time.

If you are struggling with your worth right now -- whether the term be self-worth, self-esteem, self-confidence, or anything else --, know that you do not have to be like anyone else to become a "better person." You are enough. You are worthy because you are you. You are doing a great job at being yourself, and that is enough. At the end of the day, it is all about self-love.

WendinCaring January 31st, 2021

Provided Keywords: self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day

Good question. I am afraid there is no simple answer to that question. It can be such a personal question.The good news is a personal question can only be answered well by the person who is asking it. For the same reason, allow me to propose a question instead. What is the real reason for you to ask the question? I asked myself the same question years ago. My reason of the time - I was afraid of talking openly with the someone about my insecurity. Consequently a lot of self-doubts popped up in my head. I suspected my inner critic played a key role in it. The sooner I got the why, the quicker I figured out my what-to-do. I stopped toying with my self-doubts. "To Err Is Human" The end of the day I accept, forgive and move on. You may be aware that I am only focusing on the inner work. Make no mistake, good intrapersonal work benefits the interpersonal aspect of one's life.I guess, it does no harm to ask yourself good questions as the first step to help find the right solution.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP February 1st, 2021

@WendinCaring Thank you for sharing, I like your take on this - your approach has the strength of you mentioning a unique idea and motivating the person to use their inner reflection strength. One tip would be to rephrase the starting sentence to something like "While your question seems personal, and those don't always have accurate or simple answers, I believe you can reflect and seek the answer from within yourself"

WendinCaring February 1st, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thank you. Your rephrasing is definitely better. I need to working on the rephrasing.

electricWhisper3694 February 14th, 2021

@WendinCaring

I really liked how empathetic you were, and how you added a little bit about your own story into the message and how your message seems really personal and from the heart. If I were to recommend an improvement It could be to keep the message more simple as some may struggle to understand. Really good work!

Happy900 February 7th, 2021

Question

What to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone?

Key Words

Parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great thing, information, communication, end of the day

Answer:

Parents put to much pressure on teens today.

Social media, while it is a great tool, to use, it can also be a not so great thing.

It can lower someones self-esteem.

Here are some tips:

Try to find an amazing person to look up too.

Find a more healthy relationship.

Tell your-self your an amazing person, no matter, what people say on social media, or what your parents say as well.

Avoid as much as you can, negative self-talk.

Keep the lines of communication open between your parents and partner.

Share information on how you feel when someone say to you, you are not good enough for someone.

Remember at the end of the day, you are special, no matter what anyone might say to you.

sunlightspirit February 11th, 2021

@Happy900

Hi Happy. As per requested in our assignment I am asked to list 3 positive thing about your content and 1 suggestion for improvement:

I like the list of tips

Good use of the keywords

Easy to read

Tip: might want to start out saying where the voice of "not good enough" is coming from (and that helps to understand your sentence of parents and social media).

Good job!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP February 12th, 2021

@Happy900 great work on presenting the answer in a simple, straightforward list with factors and solutions

Happy900 February 13th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly I am glad you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Anxin August 16th, 2022

@Happy900

Strengths:
writing the answer in point makes it easier to read

the points are short hence retain attention

good language

Improvement:

the answer could talk about self love which is a good way to overcome this problem

bbmarko January 27th, 2023

@Anxin

When the voice saying "I am not good enough" appears, the self-doubt sets in and fear takes over. This negative self-talk can begin in childhood and manifest itself in ways that affect self-esteem as well as other family members and partners involved. The good news is there is an underlying assumption about not being good enough. This assumption might seem logical, but the logic fails because the truth, just is not there.

The assumption is: That you can clearly define "enough".

What qualifies as "good enough"? You might answer with, "if I just do the right thing", or "If I were just a better person". However, these markers set up by you are still unclear because what is "right" or "better" and our "enough-ness" continue to be undefinable.

The truth about enough is to question the definitions of "enough" (or "deserving" or "worthy"). As you ponder what the voice is saying to you, think of the wounds it is expressing. By listening to the voices of "not good enough", you can begin to understand what is really being said. It’s through listening without attachment to that voice, that you’ll learn some valuable information. Whether it be a fear of making mistakes or perhaps the fear that needs won't be met or something else, you will have a better understanding of the real reason for thinking of not being good enough.

At the end of the day, ask yourself if you can really define "good enough, or not good enough". Spend less time searching for enough-ness and spend more time noticing what an amazing person you are.

When the voice saying "I am not good enough" appears, the self-doubt sets in and fear takes over. This negative self-talk can begin in childhood and manifest itself in ways that affect self-esteem as well as other family members and partners involved. The good news is there is an underlying assumption about not being good enough. This assumption might seem logical, but the logic fails because the truth, just is not there.

The assumption is: That you can clearly define "enough".

What qualifies as "good enough"? You might answer with, "if I just do the right thing", or "If I were just a better person". However, these markers set up by you are still unclear because what is "right" or "better" and our "enough-ness" continue to be undefinable.

The truth about enough is to question the definitions of "enough" (or "deserving" or "worthy"). As you ponder what the voice is saying to you, think of the wounds it is expressing. By listening to the voices of "not good enough", you can begin to understand what is really being said. It’s through listening without attachment to that voice, that you’ll learn some valuable information. Whether it be a fear of making mistakes or perhaps the fear that needs won't be met or something else, you will have a better understanding of the real reason for thinking of not being good enough.

At the end of the day, ask yourself if you can really define "good enough, or not good enough". Spend less time searching for enough-ness and spend more time noticing what an amazing person you are.

@sunlightspirit

The assumption is: You CAN'T clearly define "enough"

TYPO...and I read this over and over again

@sunlightspirit

Okay, I must be going crazy with fatigue. I had it right...it is the ASSUMPTION. so it is correct the way it is written. I better get some rest...lol

Daf8 September 5th, 2022

❤️ @sunlightspirit ❤️

❤️ Hi, amazing person! I really appreciate how you used the language to be both professional and warm to the user, sending knowledge and empathy at the same time. You also included the keywords in an intelligent way (specially when you used the "voice" keyword to separate the person from the thought, and the way you utilized other keywords to describe the assumption). For improvement, I'd suggest adding more things the person can try. However, I adored how you presented your tip: the concept of not worrying too much about the definition of "good enough" and instead doing things your way and enjoying your own amazing-ness is really nurturing and supportive. Besides, your approach is really original! Overall, an incredible response. Keep up the awesome work! ❤️

Reposting because of typo:

The assumption is: That you can't clearly define "enough".

My first post is correct. Ignore the second reposting...

Sunlightspirit

azureOwl6812 February 12th, 2021

We often tend to listen to our inner critic and engage ourselves in negative self-talk. This can lead us to feel a low sense of self -esteem and self- worth and not feeling like we may be good enough for someone. Comparing our lives to other people doing great things ,having a good time and posting it on social media can impact our self - confidence. We want ourselves to be perfect in the eyes of our parents,partner,children, or other family members,and try to become a better person in their eyes.
The first step to dealing with this is to realise that we are all human beings, we aren't perfect. Therapy can be very helpful when trying to deal with self-doubt and analyzing any information our brain feeds us.
Self-love is one of the best way to have healthy relationships with others and inculcate proper communication.
At the end of the day, the good news is that we have a nice voice inside us too,that tells us to do the right thing and reminds us that we are an amazing person! Find that voice. It may be difficult at first, but worth the try!

azureOwl6812 February 12th, 2021

@azureOwl6812

Correction : We want ourselves to be perfect in the eyes of our parents,partner,children, or other family members,and try to become a better person.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP February 12th, 2021

@azureOwl6812 I really like your tone and the way you presented the facts to provide a background followed by your tips which had both something the person could start on right away as well as something for the long-term. Excellent motivational ending as well - one thing you could try doing is to re-check spaces between words through proofing after done writing up your answer

Happy900 February 13th, 2021

@azureOwl6812 Nice job overall, but I have to agree with @ASoulfullyAButterfly's comment about leaving spaces between words.

electricWhisper3694 February 14th, 2021

If you are ever feeling doubtful about if you are worth someone's time or emotions one great thing to do is critic the situation. Ask yourself what is the reason for this? What has changed in your relationship? Why have these things changed? Once you have then discovered the real reason for your feelings you can then identify solutions to fixing them! These could be by communication with the other person so that you can both work together to become better people. As well as this If you know you are trying your hardest you need to keep your self-esteem up also! Keep your self-worth up, have self-confidence and things will work out!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP February 16th, 2021

@electricWhisper3694 thank you for your thoughtful answer, nice flow and good incorporation of keywords

electricWhisper3694 February 16th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thank you for the feedback :)

mvpeng March 7th, 2021

@electricWhisper3694 I think your use of questions and punctuation makes your answer very accesible, it sounds like an answer a friend would give. Great job including the keywords as well.

My critique would be to offer some ideas of how to increase one's self-esteem rather than telling someone who is most likely struggling with that to just do it.

CaringBrit February 14th, 2021

Provided Keywords: parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day

First step im sorry to hear you feel like you are not good enough. if this is your partner/children or parents im sure they would all disagree and feel you are an amazing person to be with and around. Sometimes we are our own worst inner critic when we self doubt ourselves and that isnt easy to handle and thats ok to feel the way you do its how you feel end of the day. However good news theirs lots of information out there that can help with boosting self confidence , self love etc. things like our self help guides which can be found here :Self Help Guides | 7 Cups theirs following our progress path too maybe social media scrolling read any positive quotes watch funny videos but what you could do most of all ask family members for your positive traits and you too will see how great you are and that you are good enough.

11820Read February 17th, 2021

@CaringBrit

Short, practical, and concise without judging. Nice!

What still can be improved: instead of mentioning "there are lots of information/resources out there ...", I think you can provide these links or book title so that the reader won't have to work twice (by Googling it themselves). Everything can be found in just one post - your reply.

11820Read February 17th, 2021

Proposed Answer: Feeling not good enough for people around us reflects our low self esteem, whether it is because we bring home a test score lower than our parents' expectation or we earn less money than our business partners. The good news is, this can be changed; we can learn to build our self confidence.

Here is the key: self-love. Self-love means accepting who you are without many criticism the way you accept a best friend.

So what is the first step for loving ourselves? The answer is: stop comparing oneself with others - whether it is someone we know in real life, someone in social media, or a figure we see on TV/magazine.

Find a voice inside that whispers, "You are an amazing person. You can do great things. I love you the way you are." If you still have troubles finding this voice, try communicating with people you have a healthy relationship with. They may help you by pointing out what they really like about you, and you may be amazed by how a little honest communication can have such a big impact!

Another step I recommend is: focus on what you have rather than what you don't. Maybe you are not the best basketball player, but you are good at swimming. Or maybe there are times you feel that a classmate can paint better than you - but instead of comparing your abilities, why not be grateful that you are a great painter?

After all, at the end of the day, it is you and your mindset that become the foundation of self-confidence and self-love. Good luck!

February 17th, 2021

@11820Read

I loved your answer. 1)Used a lot of keywords. 2)Made good positive statements and 3) even added a few examples.

Suggestion: Some examples were too specific (like basketball), which can be widened and sports can be used instead, so more people find it relatable.

Being said that: You are an amazing person. You can do great things. Red heart

SoulfullyAButterfly OP February 20th, 2021

@11820Read love your presentation and flow, as well as the opening with examples everyone can relate to followed by hope that would make the reader want to read onwards. Great breakdown of steps too - the writing was very conversational and makes the reader not only feel supported but think about your supportive recommendations.

optimisticMoment4139 December 19th, 2021

@11820Read good work i really enjoyed reading your post , keep going !

February 17th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

When one wishes to be 'good enough for someone' it generally points to a low self-esteem issue, so it's best to address that first. People with self-confidence issues usually hesitate to reach out. But you did the right thing by asking for help. If one keeps things to themselves, it may lead to self-doubt and negative self-talk. So, you should firstly thank yourself for challenging your inner critic and wanting to be a better person. Someone with more self-love and self-worth Red heart

Our self-esteem is a combined effect of various factors such as whole life experiences, interaction with other human beings, social media habits, the influence of parents, healthy relationship with partner & others, or lack thereof. The real reason that makes one's self-esteem high or low cannot always be pinpointed.

The good news is that it still can be improved. The first step is to gather information on general mental health and well-being. Engaging in self-care activities is one of the best ways to garden your self-esteem. Activities such as communication with friends and family members, spending time with children and pets, having a good time with your partner doing something you enjoy are some of them. Also, small things can be great things to bring a smile to your face. Like having a hot tea, shower, taking a nap, reading a book, buying something for yourself, etc. At the end of the day, it's all about shifting our focus from things that make us feel bad to the things that make us feel good.

If you are looking for professional therapy, you can always look for therapists around you or for online, you can consider www.7cups.com. I wish you good luck and hope you combat your self-esteem issues soon and bloom into the amazing person you know that you can be.

QuietLotus February 22nd, 2021

@DonaldDraper

Great use of keywords! Did you use all of them? Bravo. And their usage was very natural and flowed well. You gave a variety of things that people could do to resolve the issue. Finally you were lovely and empathic. You showed kindness and non-judgemental-ness towards the reader. I really struggle to find something to flag you on. Perhaps the sentence on the cause of low self-esteem being unable to be pinpointed.

Job well done.

February 22nd, 2021

@QuietLotus Thank you so much. You should be a professional critic Grinning

WhiteRoses25 October 18th, 2021

When you feel your not good enough for someone you should try and see your good qualities and what good you have done for others. Then you should remember that not everyone will appreciate you all the time. Knowing ourselves and loving ourselves comes first. I learned that self-care makes a huge difference in how we feel about ourselves and then we are able to give love to others in return.

SassyClassyBrunette February 19th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

You should know that, although you have qualities, there is always that someone who will not like you back.

That will lead you towards reevaluating yourself, negative self-talk, self-doubt and inner critic, especially since sometimes, we could be our own worse inner critics of ourselves.

You must remember that at the end of the day, we are all human beings, ask everyone; your parents, family members, partner or even children, we all go through moments like that in our lives. But it is up to you to learn from such a situation.

The first step would be learning to self-love if you ever had doubts with yourself, I believe that communication is key with your loved ones in order to vent about any negative feelings, plus if you have several negative feelings, you might want to consider therapy in order to feel better and regain your self-confidence.

But a better reminder would be that you are an amazing person, and great things will happen to you, whether you stay the same or decide to be a better person.

QuietLotus February 22nd, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Feeling you are not good enough for someone is a deeply unpleasant and unhappy position to find yourself in. We spend all that effort, time, and energy finding that amazing person, and then instead of revelling in our good luck, we run the risk of ruining it all by giving into the false belief that we are not good enough. The really good news is that help is at hand for this issue. The essence of it all is to partake in those things that build up your self-esteem and promote self-love. Good self-esteem is a critical ingredient for good relationships. Below are some tips on how this may be achieved.

Take a social media break.

This can be a good first step on the path to increased self-esteem. Nobody is perfect, but social media does a great job at convincing you that everyone around you is. We compare ourselves constantly to those around us, and it eats away at our self-confidence. So, in a word, disconnect!

Change negative self-talk into positive self-talk via affirmations.

A good many of us have an overly robust inner critic, preaching the word that feeds self-doubt and a poor self-image. This voice has probably been with us our whole life. Using positive affirmations such as “I am good enough”, or “I am worthy of love”, can be a powerful way of changing our inner monologue.

Take some “me” time.

Take some time to do what you enjoy. Learn to view this not as a luxury, but a necessity. There is no one ‘right thing’ to do here as we all differ. At the end of the day what is important is that it feels good to do. Some may take early morning walks, meditate, or indulge in a bubble bath.

In what ways have you shown yourself love?

KristinHelps March 8th, 2021

@QuietLotus What a wonderful response to the question. I am going to list my 3 strengths to your post and 1 tip.

1. I love the tone of your post, it is clear and direct.

2. I enjoy that you gave ideas on how to improve.

3. I also love the ending question, "In what ways have you shown yourself love?" This opens up the mind to remember to give yourself love and list them out.

A tip I would provide to help your improve is to use stronger words, otherwise this is great!