Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Forum Oath - for listeners

samc95xc September 23rd, 2014

Members, find your forum oath here

Lately , we have seen that the forums are becoming very much active and lively through your participation . So I moved ahead one step and made a Forum Oath.

Here it is as follows .

"I ____
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
-by not sharing any personal media handles.
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed _
Dated._"

Thanks

Love

Sam

I
Fact about Alcoholism/Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol is a toxic substance in terms of its direct and indirect effects on a wide range of body organs and is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.

Anggi August 31st, 2015

Thank you Roadie! :)

MidniteAngel September 1st, 2015

I MidniteAngel
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in mysel and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
Signed Anggi,
Dated September 1st 2015

MidniteAngel September 1st, 2015

*MidniteAngel

Roadie September 1st, 2015

Thanks for taking the oath, @MidniteAngel. I've seen you in the support forums quite a bit. It's great to have you out there being supportive :)

Irishcat September 5th, 2015

I Irishcat

-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .

-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.

Signed Irishcat

Dated 5 September 2015

Roadie September 6th, 2015

Thank you for taking the forum oath, @IrishCat :) Welcome to the forums! :)

Briana98 September 7th, 2015

I Briana98
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there
-by not sharing any personal media handles
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a mentor, who can support me in those times
-by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way
-by believing in myself and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern
-by loving the time spent in forums
lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed Briana98
Dated September 7th, 2015

Roadie September 12th, 2015

Thank you @Briana98 :)

Chevy81 September 11th, 2015

I Chevy81

* by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there,
* by not sharing any personal media handles,
* by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow,
* by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times,
* by being brave and participating in the community discussions and projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way,
* by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through trainings and experience,
* by writing threads, in the categories they belong and connecting to a mentor for more details,
* by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc.) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern,
* by loving the time spent in forums,
lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

Signed -- Chevy81 --
Dated -- September 11th, 2015 --

Thank you @Chevy81.. great to have you take the oath :)

Chevy81 September 12th, 2015

Thank you @Roadie :)

Harsvin September 12th, 2015

"I Harsvin
Signed: Harsvin
Dated 9/12/2015

Awesome job @Harsvin :)

Thanks @Roadie :)

bouncyShoe77 September 12th, 2015

@Harsvin Lovely , well thought out post and I totally agree with you.

Thanks @bouncyShoe77 :)

PolarCat September 12th, 2015

I PolarCat
-by loving the time spent in forums.
Signed PolarCat
09/11/15

High paws @PolarCat.. thanks!

Huggler September 13th, 2015

I Huggler,
Signed _//Huggler//
Dated: 13-9-2015

Roadie September 13th, 2015

Thank you for this @Huggler.. it will be great to see you around the forums :)

LovelyFlower94 September 14th, 2015

I LovelyFlower94 ,
Signed // LovelyFlower94 //
Dated. 14.09.2015

Roadie September 15th, 2015

Thank you so much for this @LovelyFlower94

I look forward to your future contributions in the forums :)

SethK September 16th, 2015

I guess I'll join the party too...

I SethK
Signed Seth K
9/16/15

Roadie September 16th, 2015

Great stuff @SethK. Welcome to the forums and welcome to 7Cups :)

courageoushelper September 16th, 2015

I courageoushelper ,
Signed <!--courageoushelper-->
14/9/15

Roadie September 16th, 2015

Hi @courageoushelper. It's great to see you take the oath :)

bookworm4 September 20th, 2015

I bookworm4 ,
Signed <!--bookworm4-->
20/9/15

Roadie September 24th, 2015

Welcome to the forums @bookworm4! :)

Dillion October 5th, 2015

"I Dillion
Signed Dillion
Dated October 4th, 2015

Roadie October 8th, 2015

@Dillion

Thanks for this Dillion. I've seen you around the forums. I really appreciate you taking the oath.

YayyySphere October 17th, 2015

I YayyySphere
Signed YayyySphere
Dated: 17 October 2015

charmingUnicorn97 October 19th, 2015

I charmingUnicorn97
Signed charmingUnicorn97
Dated October 19th, 2015

hereforu74 October 19th, 2015

"I hereforu74
Signed hereforu
Dated October 19, 2015

CaringBrit October 19th, 2015

"I blissfulParadise86
Signed BlissfulParadise86
Dated._ 19/10/15

GiggleBunny October 19th, 2015

I GiggleBunny
Signed Alice
Dated. 19/10/15

Dillion October 19th, 2015

@GiggleBunny Cannot wait to see you in the forums! Thanks for joining our amazing community!

gracefulSong70 October 23rd, 2015

"I gracefulsong70

Signed _gracefulsong
Dated._23/10/2015"

cristiana33 October 25th, 2015

I cristiana33

Signed cristiana33

Dated 10/25/2015

aricat November 21st, 2015

I aricat, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times.
-by believing in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by loving the time spent in forums.
Signed aricat
Dated 21/11/15

Jennalovely2 November 24th, 2015

I Jennalovely2

Signed //jennalovely2//
Dated 24th November 2015