Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Forum Oath - for listeners

samc95xc September 23rd, 2014

Members, find your forum oath here

Lately , we have seen that the forums are becoming very much active and lively through your participation . So I moved ahead one step and made a Forum Oath.

Here it is as follows .

"I ____
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
-by not sharing any personal media handles.
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed _
Dated._"

Thanks

Love

Sam

I
Fact about Alcoholism/Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol is a toxic substance in terms of its direct and indirect effects on a wide range of body organs and is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.

BeauBrax May 24th, 2015

I, Beau (BeauBrax)

-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
lastly ,by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed: Beau (BeauBrax)

23/05/15

Nia95 May 24th, 2015

I Nia,

lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed:Nia95

Dated May 23 2015

Specious May 24th, 2015

I, Laura (Specious)
Signed: Laura (Specious)

gigantWaterfall74 May 25th, 2015

I, gigantwaterfall74
Signed: gigantwaterfall74

Clohe May 28th, 2015

I, Zud (Zuddle

Signed: Zud (Zuddle

27/05/15

Dreamz May 28th, 2015

I, Dreamz, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways -by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there. -by not sharing any personal media handles. -by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow. -by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times . -by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way. -by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience. -by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details. -by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern. -by loving the time spent in forums . lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work. Signed: Dreamz Dated: 5/27/15

Annie626 May 29th, 2015

I Annie,

Signed:Annie626

Dated May 29th 2015

rainbowkitten May 29th, 2015

I,Anja(rainbowkitten)

Signed:Anja(rainbowkitten)

sacchan June 5th, 2015

I sacchan
Signed sacchan
Dated.5th June 2015

JDJA June 9th, 2015

I JDJA
Signedsacchan
Dated.9th June 2015

Eme June 9th, 2015

I, Eme,
Signed - Eme
Dated. June 9, 2015

lucy2 June 27th, 2015

I, Lucy2

Signed: Lucy2

HelpfulNick95 June 27th, 2015

I, HelpfulNick95, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways -by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there. -by not sharing any personal media handles. -by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow. -by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times . -by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way. -by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience. -by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details. -by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern. -by loving the time spent in forums . lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work. Signed: HelpfulNick95 Dated: 6/27/15

Anomalia June 28th, 2015

I, Anomalia

Signed: Anomalia

Dated: 6/28/15

Mysteriousoul July 1st, 2015

The Forum Pledge:

I pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

//Mysteriousoul//

1st July 2015

Lilylistens July 5th, 2015

I Lilylistens,
I pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Sincerely,
Lilylistens

5th July2015

lovelyOcean54 July 5th, 2015

"I lovelyOcean54
Signed lovelyOcean54
Dated.July 05, 2015

Lee July 6th, 2015

I, Lee (leeleegrand)

lastly,by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed: Lee (leeleegrand)

Dated: July 5, 2015

Sydney July 13th, 2015

I, 15Sydney,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment
-by not sharing any personal media handles
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times
-by being brave and participating in the community discussions andprojects (based on forums) in a healthy andpositive way
-by believing in myselfand constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainingand experience
-by writing threadsin the categories they belong andconnecting to a mentor for more details
-by letting our Forum Mentor team know when Isee any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments, etc.) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern
-by loving the time spent in forums
-by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work
Signed,15Sydney
Date: 7/12/15

sweetSun27 July 13th, 2015

I sweetsun27,
Signed sweetsun27
Dated. July 12, 2015

IdealistDreamer July 23rd, 2015

I, Katrina (IdealistDreamer)
Signed: Katrina (IdealistDreamer)

July 23,2015

NightForest July 31st, 2015

I NightForest,
-by loving the time spent in forums.

Signed: NightForest
Date: July 31, 2015

KfindingSpeaceK August 1st, 2015

"I KfindingSpeaceK,
Signed KfindingSpeaceK
Dated: 8/1/15

August 1st, 2015

I, Alex (@alexlove),

pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

Signed: @alexlove

Date: 1st August 2015.

StarFlower August 18th, 2015

I, StarFlower,
Signed _//StarFlower//
Dated 18th August 2015

OrangeSlices August 20th, 2015

"I OrangeSlices
Signed OrangeSlices
Dated August 20th, 2015

Roadie August 20th, 2015

Great stuff, @OrangeSlices! :)

OrangeSlices August 20th, 2015

Thank you, @Roadie !

Raylen August 20th, 2015

I Raylen ,
Signed // Raylen //
Dated. 20-8-2015"

Roadie August 24th, 2015

Awesome @Raylen :) Thank you for being so supportive in the forums. You're just great :)

Raylen August 24th, 2015

Thank you @Roadie ❤

Vekel August 24th, 2015

"I Vekel
Signed: Vekel
Dated 8/24/2015

Roadie August 27th, 2015

Thank you for this, @Vekel. Welcome to the forums!

Jayhon August 27th, 2015

"I JohnnyBoy58
Signed JohnnyBoy58
Dated: 8/27/15"

Roadie August 27th, 2015

Thanks for this @JohnnyBoy58 :)

Jayhon August 27th, 2015

Yup :P @Roadie

Ali August 28th, 2015

"I Alicattt
Signed Alicattt
Dated: 8/28/15"

Roadie August 28th, 2015

Thank you for being supportive in the forums, @Alicattt :)

Anggi August 31st, 2015

I Anggi
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times .
-by Believing in mysel and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
Signed Anggi,
Dated August 31, 2015

Roadie August 31st, 2015

Welcome to the forums, @Anggi :)