Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Age is relative

genericbeing June 28th

For everyone 20 or over, without revealing your real age, how old do people say you look? And how old do you feel inside? (Or you can just say you feel your age) :)

genericbeing OP June 28th

@genericbeing People say I look 25 but in my brain I feel like 155.

pandanfe July 5th

@genericbeing

hahaha i got my old friend. i feel like over 100 too but already lost the age count lol 

mytwistedsoul June 28th

@genericbeing I've heard I look  20 - I still get carded but my body says ancient 😅

@mytwistedsoul Its annoying to get carded, but also good because it means you look youthful lol

darkandbruised June 28th

Well, people give me between 16 and 25... I have a babyface and a non treathening vibe. Hint I'm older.

Onvl the inside I feel imature and geriatric at the same time lol

@darkandbruised I know that feeling :)

Priscella June 29th

@genericbeing 21

ThriveWithAlwish July 5th

I do believe age is relative. 😅

I'm 32. But till the date I feel like im 26. The people around me also says I look younger.

pandanfe July 5th

@genericbeing

If i'm talking in a group chat, people usually assume me to be over 40
And people around me says I look 16-17
My friends say I look 16 and act like 9

However, I feel like i'm over 100 inside.... Too old that i already lost my age count o-o

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@genericbeing I think I look my age🤔🤔 I don't know, noones ever commented🤔 I'm not sure how old I feel, but I've already lived 2 lifetimes

genericbeing OP July 6th

@Tinywhisper11 I've live at least 2 also :)

Tinywhisper11 July 6th

@genericbeing maybe we are long list twins😮😮😮

genericbeing OP July 6th

@Tinywhisper11 Possibly, I also have brown hair, if your pictures correct. We must be twins. I'm distantly English as well.

Tinywhisper11 July 6th

@genericbeing my normal hair coulor is brown yes😁 I do diy it though blond sometimes ❤

genericbeing OP July 6th

@Tinywhisper11 Blondes nice :)

@genericbeing a lot off people said to me u look like older then u 😂😭 cz I have beard n I don't like that people said this kind of stuff 

UnnatiAG July 13th

@genericbeing I hate it when people ask in which class (standard) I am. I'm like c'mon I am an undergrad now😭

Dreee July 14th

People say I look like a child, really young and like in highschool. I don't really know per say I feel like my age but people say I'm mentally younger than my actual age and as much I would like to agree with them, I have this opposing thought that I might just be really wise if you give me a bit more time? Meh, guess I'll have to see.

amusingWest5360 July 16th

@genericbeing I'm going to be 35 in 2 weeks and so many guys think I'm in my twenties , and then when I say my age they are like no your not? Lol

genericbeing OP July 17th

@amusingWest5360 Well that's a good thing to look young, people say I look 25 and I'm about your age :)

I feel like I’m 800 years old lol

genericbeing OP July 27th

@jesusredeemedme2425 You got me beat by maybe a couple years :)

jesusredeemedme2425 August 14th

@genericbeing

A few years ago, I was constantly asked what grade I was in... I was in college. XD

amicabletiger1 July 27th

@genericbeing People say I look 12. How I feel depends on the day. Anywhere from 5-50. 

genericbeing OP July 27th

@amicabletiger1 I can understand that, different age by the day, and you must look very youthful :)

iPHOENIX July 28th

I'm 31, and I believe my experiences and mistakes, as well as my positive sides and learnings, make me feel my age. But I can be as childish as a 17-20-year-old and as mature as someone who is 50-60 when discussing important matters. People used to say I looked over 30 when I was 25 and a bit overweight, but they also say I seem like a teenager when I'm having fun. I never took those opinions seriously—they couldn’t make up their minds, anyway!

genericbeing OP August 5th

@iPHOENIX Yeah forget them!

SkyFullOfStars214 July 29th

@genericbeing Let's put it this way, I went to a bar and they asked to see my ID and I showed them and they still didn't believe me so they confiscated it and I had to call the police :/

genericbeing OP August 5th

@SkyFullOfStars214 Wow quite the youthful look I'm guessing

Mysteriouswolf87 August 10th

I've had people say I'm 14 or 16, but I feel like im in my 40's

genericbeing OP August 14th

@Mysteriouswolf87 Your age is quite the mystery-wolf lol

Mysteriouswolf87 August 14th

Bruu

slowdecline48 August 14th

Usually people estimate my age as 35 to early 40's... (Spoiler alert: I'm a bit older than that)

Right now I feel like I've been around since the end of WW1. 😒

@slowdecline48 How was the war against the hun anyway?

slowdecline48 August 14th

It pretty much stank, tbh...

For a while I was stuck in a trench with the rest of my platoon. The rats kept scurrying all over the place & we had to eat our K-rations really fast. Mucho dirt & mud. Not much in the way of plumbing. It was often impossible to get any sleep because the f***ing krauts in the next trench over had no idea how to be good neighbors with us. They always got their undies in a bunch whenever we stopped by for a visit! I dunno why...like, all we did was shoot a few of 'em. What's the big deal? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Germans...can't understand 'em.

The incoming artillery shells did not add to the ambiance.

Also, their officers had bizarre fashion sense. You'd see them marching around in tight black pants & calf-high boots. I wouldn't have been surprised if one day they'd have worn chest harnesses & spiked leather collars while on parade...

Anyway, yeah, it sucked. I gave the place a 1-star rating on Yelp. Would not recommend.

jesusredeemedme2425 August 14th

Your sense of humor tho XD

@slowdecline48 And to think I was considering vacationing in the trenches this fall, that's a deposit I won't be getting back...

slowdecline48 August 15th

😂  Nice. 👍🏼

Dreee August 18th

People say I look 17, 18 but in my head I feel like I'm 27.