Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!

Heather225 June 21st

welcome-to-the-community_1718991389.png

Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you!

Please introduce yourself below.

Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out:

We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE so we can get to know you better!

Welcome everyone joining us! I'm SoulfullyAButterfly - I have been part of the community for 5 years and counting and I can't wait for you to discover all the ways you can grow and find support through this platform.

akunknown June 21st

@SoulfullyAButterfly

❤️ your username. It’s so peaceful. 

@akunknown thank you! It's inspired by a book I read actually and related to psychology too. It felt right when I was starting out my journey on here as well as in the field of psychology! 

LovesSprintCars August 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Welcome!

Arias31 July 27th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Welcome!

@SoulfullyAButterfly, wow 5 years? Congratulations!

@YourVirtualShoulder 6 actually! and thank you!! 

Musicallyill August 14th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi I just joined and don’t know what to do with any of the groups or anything 

SoulfullyAButterfly August 15th

@Musicallyill Welcome to the community! This Welcome Pack has some helpful information to get started - please feel welcome to leave me a message with any questions too. We would love to guide you through all the best resources we've got.

Musicallyill August 16th

@SoulfullyAButterfly thank you so much 

calmMango9611 August 19th

@Musicallyill Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here. Welcome to the 7cups family. My name is calm Mango. It is really nice to meet you here.

searchingSoul01 September 6th

Hi muscilallyill

How have you been?

It's about to be a month since you joined... How's your experience?

@SoulfullyAButterfly - I just joined yesterday and I am a little lost.  It did find the welcome pack link in one of your replies so will be looking that over.  Just hoping to feel more alive.

SoulfullyAButterfly August 21st

@versatileGrapefruit5955 Hi Grapefruit, welcome to the community! There is a lot to explore so I do hope you've found some things you feel can help you. Please feel welcome to ask questions or connect to explore together! 

CuddlyDinosaur99 August 26th

Welcome! I haven’t been on here in a while, so it’s nice to see such enthusiasm still going strong on here!😊

quietWest7749 August 30th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Greetings and thank you. This is my first time. 

Hello quiet

How was your first week here,?

Mochigotjams Sunday

@SoulfullyAButterfly hey :) I'm new and I hope I can get the emotional support or advice I need in my life :/ my name's Mary

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

@Mochigotjams Welcome Mary, I hope you are finding 7 Cups to be a supportive place! While we never give out direct advice, everyone here is very compassionate and understanding. Active listening is a core thing amongst all our top features, and it really helps explore solutions without direct advice which can sometimes be dangerous. 

calmMango9611 August 8th

@persistentMango1217 Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here. My name is calm Mango and it is really nice to meet you here. I hope you find the support your looking for.

SnowTabby June 21st

Hello Lovelies 💛 Welcome to this beautiful community!
Though I've taken some breaks, I've been part of this community for 4.5 years, almost exactly. I plan to stay here, contributing what I can to support you and my team 😊 
I take pride in knowing that even our smallest positive gesture can make the biggest impact on someone. 
I hope you have a wonderful day! 
- Snow

WakingLife93 July 21st

@SnowTabby

Love the name SnowTabby! Thanks so much for the warm welcome, and I know you've gotten a great reception here with this kind of attitude and kindness =] 

Hi

How have you been listening all good going?

Suryansh June 21st

@Heather225

Welcome everyone to our wonderful community! I'm Suryansh, and I've been part of 7 Cups for 4 years. In my time here, I've seen firsthand how supportive and transformative this space can be. I'm excited for you to experience the growth and support available here. Together, we'll navigate challenges and celebrate achievements. Here's to a journey of growth and connection! 💜

LittleBirdie30 June 21st

@Heather225

Welcome everyone!! 🩵 My name is Birdie, or Gia, and I’ve been a part of 7 Cups for just a little over 4 years! We are so excited that you are a part of our community. 🩵 Each and every one of us is here for you and can direct you anywhere if you have any questions! So happy to have you! 

Amanda84 July 22nd

@LittleBirdie30

Great to have people as energetic in the community as you :)

LittleBirdie30 July 23rd

@Amanda84 Aw thank you Amanda! 🩵 I'm happy you're here too!

tommy June 21st

Hi everyone! Welcome to 7 Cups 🩵 I'm tommy and I've been part of this wonderful community for 6 years. It has been an exciting journey filled with endless opportunities and I'm certain you're going to enjoy it as much as I have. Please do reach out if you ever have any questions or need some support with your 7 Cups journey - we're all here for you!

gmh.gif
Amanda84 July 22nd

@tommy

thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated :)

akunknown June 21st

@Heather225

Hello to everyone here. I am @akunknown. I’ve been here for a while but not long. I love to help out and be friends with anyone so please reach out to me if you need or want any help, to be friends or just wanna talk about anything that’ll make both of us be comfortable discussing 

Support, hugs and ❤️s to you all :)

@akunknown thank you for being part of the community! It is great to know that you are enjoying it so far

akunknown July 22nd

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thanks do much for having me here ❤️❤️❤️

LittleBirdie30 June 22nd

@akunknown Welcome akunknown!! We are so happy that you are here with us and we look forward to getting to know you!

akunknown June 22nd

@LittleBirdie30

Unknown is part of my username for a reason so idk about that 😂😂😂 

But maybe sometime in the future??? Who knows??? 😂😂😂

LittleBirdie30 June 22nd

@akunknown Hahaa that's okay! There are a ton of various usernames, but we can still get to know you without you sharing your name :) 

akunknown July 22nd

@LittleBirdie30

😂😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

WakingLife93 July 21st

@akunknown

--ak stands for "a known" yeah? If so, very clever username! I haven't been here for a super long time either, but have learned a lot during my time here so never hesitate to reach out! 

akunknown July 22nd

@WakingLife93

😂😂😂 No lol it’s akunknown and thanks for the compliment about it being a clever username but truth is I’m one of those mysterious unknown individuals and ak was just random letters I threw together and I combined all that into the username that is akunknown. It was originally gonna be themysteriousone or themystetiouslyunknown but figured mysterious and mysteriously were too long words for a username 😂😂😂😂

Reach out to me too anytime you want ❤️❤️

Skatcat74 June 22nd

@Heather225

Welcome Heather I am Skatcat

@Skatcat74  Hi Skat! Welcome to 7 Cups