Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎉Celebrating One Month on 7 Cups🎉

I can’t believe it’s already been a month since I became a listener on 7 Cups! This experience has truly opened my eyes to the power of connection. Every conversation has been a reminder of our shared humanity—the struggles, the triumphs and the moments in between❤️

One of the most surprising lessons I've learned is the profound impact of simply being present. Many people just want someone to listen without judgment and I’ve realized how healing that can be. It’s taught me the importance of creating a safe space for others to express themselves which can lead to unexpected insights and deeper connections.

Moreover, hearing people's stories has taught me so much about empathy and the strength it takes to reach out. It’s a privilege to be part of their journeys and I’m excited for what lies ahead.

%EB%AA%A8%EB%AA%A8%EB%83%A5-%EB%AA%A8%EB%AA%A8%EC%B0%8C-%EB%AA%A8%EC%B0%8C-%EC%95%88%EB%85%95.gif

💖A huge shout-out to each and every one of you for making this journey truly unforgettable! Your openness, kindness and willingness to connect have brought so much warmth and inspiration into my life. I’m really grateful for each one of you! 💖

Here’s to many more meaningful conversations and those beautiful connections that remind us we’re never alone on this path. Let’s keep supporting each other and sharing our journeys together! ✨

What has been the most surprising lesson you’ve learned in your journey? And have you experienced a moment that reshaped your perspective?

@Phoenixthepoised

Simply being present is indeed quite powerful.😇

It's so wonderful to hear about your positive experience here so far, Phoenix, one month and you've been doing sooo fantastic already. Looking forward to see you soar higher!🥰

Happy monthversary!

For me, not a surprising lesson, but just an important lesson, I've grown to learn and understand more about self-care and boundaries, and just how needed they truly are. Something that was rather alien to me before joining cups lol.🌞

Phoenixthepoised OP 3 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much! 🥰 I really appreciate your kind words and support! This past month has been a whirlwind of growth and I’m loving every moment of it.

I’m right there with you on the self-care and boundaries journey! It’s like discovering a secret superpower, isn’t it? 🦸‍♀️ Learning to prioritize ourselves can feel so freeing.

Here’s to us becoming boundary-setting pros and thriving together! 💖✨ 

@Phoenixthepoised

Aww I'm glad you're loving your experience here and cheers to growing as you keep going!🥳

Ooof yes, a secret superpower is the perfect way to describe, discovered a little too late xD but no worries, working at it and hope to thrive with youu! Go us and everyone working on their boundaries and self care!💖

dtanushree Tuesday

@Phoenixthepoised

What has been the most surprising lesson you’ve learned in your journey? And have you experienced a moment that reshaped your perspective?

First of all, congratulations 👏

In my journey of cups the most surprising lesson I've learnt is that change is beautiful ❤️ I was the kind of a person who hated 'change'. Be it someone's behaviour, end of a series i love or anything!! Slowly I started appreciating things for what they are at this moment and this is possible only because of cups. Because here, we meet so many people and slowly some leave the site and some stay, then the upgradation of this site :') lol 

Many such moments!! Sometimes assume something without even knowing someone and once that assumption destroys you realise that your perspective was so wrong.. this happened a lot when i was in my leadership roles 😊

Such thoughtful questions I must say 😳 Hoping for some more amazing posts with mind-blowing questions 😎❤️

Phoenixthepoised OP 3 days ago

@dtanushree

Thank you so much! 👏 I really appreciate it!

I love your take on change being beautiful! It’s wild how we can go from dreading change to appreciating it like a fine wine. 🍷  Every time someone pops in or out of our community, it’s like a new chapter in our story. Embracing those twists and turns really makes the journey exciting! ❤️

And oh boy, those moments of jumping to conclusions! 😅 It’s like a plot twist in a movie that makes you go, “Wait, what?!” It’s hilarious (in hindsight, of course) how our assumptions can totally flip our perspective. 

1CuriousHeart 3 days ago

Congrats ð¥³ð¥³

VictoriaLove7 3 days ago

@Phoenixthepoised

Happy monthversary, Phoenix! ⋋(◉ʚ◉)⋌ 🥳

images-15_1728057070.jpeg

Feelfree667 2 days ago

@Phoenixthepoised

Congratulations to you. I hope so your journey will be nice