Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to Student Support!

tommy December 26th, 2022

screenshot-2023-03-19-at-11-58-09_1679227353.png

We’re so happy that you’ve stumbled across our little corner of the internet. You can use this sub-community to discuss anything and everything related to studies, student life, test anxiety and anything in between. Our biggest goal is to support people on their special journey, and we’re confident you’ll love it here!

We would love to be able to get to know you a little bit better and welcome you properly. Why not introduce yourself? You can either post a new thread or post below. Maybe you'd like to start by telling us your name/nickname and a fun fact?

📣 Bolded, underlined and red highlighted text are clickable links 📣

FAQ

📌 Is this sub-community just for students?
No, it is for everyone. No matter where you are in life, you can post about all things student related. There will also be lots of fun icebreakers and games too!

📌
What is a tag list?
Tag lists allow us to keep you updated with any important or exciting threads (such as check-ins, updates etc) by notifying you. You can add yourself to the tag list here.

📌
How do I navigate the sub-community?
You can find a handy guide here on how to find your way around our forum.

📌
What topic do I label my thread as?
You can find an explanation of the different topics and some other useful information here.

📌
Do we have a live group chat?
Yes! We have a student support group chat that opens every Saturday (EST time). You can find the chatroom when it's open here.

📌
I'm not from the USA... is that OK?
Yes! We are very lucky that members and listeners connect from all over the world. You may find this useful to translate the 7Cups time to your own timezone.

📌
I have a suggestion that’ll really help improve the sub-community!
That’s great news! We’d love to hear (and implement!) your suggestions. Please share them here.

📌
I’d love to join the team. What do I do?
We’d love to have you on our little team. You can apply here and someone will get back to you.

📌
I have another question…
Post it down below and someone will get back to you ☺️

click here for a special surprise

luckylistener January 14th

@Tommy

Hi everyone! I'm luckylistener and I'm so happy to join a community full of my fellow students. I'm a third-year psychology student who's on 7 Cups to get some experience and just connect with new people. I'm excited for what comes! 🍀
helpfulstrawberry312 January 15th

Hi @luckylistener!

Welcome to our corner of the platform! We're happy to have you with us! 

Wow, you're almost at the finish line in the third year of university. I hope you are doing great and are enjoying the university! Keep up the good work! And yes, 7 cups is a great platform for getting into the habit of understanding and empathizing with people I would say, at least for me! 

Please let me (or our sub-community) know if you need any help with anything!

Hope you have a great time here and take care! <3 

NicoletteF January 23rd

@luckylistener

Hi! My name is Nicolette, and I am a psychology student as well! I always get excited to meet new people who share a love for the way in which the human brain works! I hope your time on 7 Cups has went well so far, it is nice to meet you! 

tearstruck January 24th

Hi! I'm a highschool student w chronic fatigue and some other related health issues, so I haven't done any schooling in the past year because I've been ill. Haven't got any better so hoping to do online distance ed this year. 

helpfulstrawberry312 January 25th

Hey @tearstruck!

Welcome! Happy that you have stumbled across our sub-community! :)

I'm so sorry to hear about the chronic fatigue you experience, it's understandable that you took some time off from high school but I'm happy to hear that you're aiming to transition to remote learning. Hope the transition and workload pass by smoothly and I wish you the very best. 

I'll see you around on the community pages and forum posts! Take care and feel free to start discussions related to student life on our sub-community page! <3

tearstruck January 29th

@helpfulstrawberry312 thank you <3

calmSoul1603 January 28th

@tommy Happy New Year! I am Larissa. I'm currently a junior majoring in psychology. I'm thrilled to be part of the 7 Cups community! Having a supportive community like this is amazing, and I'm excited to embark on this journey with all of you. Looking forward to connecting and exploring together!

Renjik8013 February 13th

@calmSoul1603

Hey Larissa, it's awesome to meet you! I'm a fellow psychology student too so it's great to connect with someone who shares my passion. I hope you're having a fantastic time here on 7 Cups, and if you ever want to chat about psychology or anything else, feel free to hit me up! :)

AresVerstappen June 27th

@calmSoul1603

Thats so cool your majoring in psychology, what is it like? Ive always wanted to know more, welcome to the community. :)

Renjik8013 February 13th

Happy New Year, everyone! My name is Ren and I'm currently a fourth-year psychology honours student in Australia. I'm thrilled to be a part of the student community and also 7 Cups. I'm looking forward to connecting with peers and everyone here! 

Ashley211 August 22nd

@Renjik8013

Hi Ren. It's so nice to meet you! Welcome to 7 Cups! We're so happy to have you here!

Maymay07 Friday

Hey there @Renjik8013 !

Welcome to 7 cups and the student support community! We're so happy to have you here 💜 How's your experience been so far?

CrescentSkylar August 29th

@tommy

Hello,I am crescent and I'm thrilled to be a part of the student community and also 7 Cups. I'm looking forward to connecting with peers and everyone here! 

Maymay07 Friday

Hey there @CrescentSkylar !

Welcome to 7 cups and the student support community! So happy to have you here as well 💜 How's your experience been so far?

CrescentSkylar 2 days ago

@Maymay07

It's has been wonderful,met wonderful mentors