Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2023: Finish the sentence...

Heather225 January 3rd, 2023

_1672774488.image.png

Happy New Year!! I hope you're off to a good start! I wanted to do a mini-reflection exercise with you just to get you thinking ahead. Finish the sentences! What's the first thing that comes to mind? That may be what you want to focus on. If you're the type who prefers to really think about it, that's good too! At the end of the sentences, you should have an idea of what you want to work on this year.

In 2023 I would like to...

To do this, I need to...

My tip is to focus on wellness over resolutions. What do you want to work on and how do you plan to get there?

Revisit your reply to this post often to make sure you're still going in the right direction. Monitoring your progress is key to creating lasting change!

ryxlyy January 8th, 2023

In 2023, I would like to graduate high school and get in my dream college that offers free tuition so that I can lessen the financial burden of my single parent. To do this, I need to study hard and persevere through my anxiety and panic attacks.

Antonio7Cups December 23rd, 2023

@ryxlyy 

Did you get it?

Thedistinguished January 8th, 2023

Well it sounds a good on, let me try...

⭐ In 2023 i would like to be a quiet clear person that know wat i want to be . To do this, i need to get rid of the mess inside me🍂

RideaRainbow January 8th, 2023

In 2023 I would like to push myself towards being mindfully healthy.

To do this I would like to be disciplined in my sleep, exercise and eating habits.

Cheers to a healthy 2023 🌹 🌹 🌹

Antonio7Cups December 23rd, 2023

@RideaRainbow 

Did you get it?

pineapplepeanut January 8th, 2023

@Heather225

In 2023 I would like to have more friendships that are more give and take, instead of me being such a people pleaser; stop feeling guilty for thinking of myself and be more selfish and take care of myself more; be more open with people I can trust about what I really need and feel.

wonder4031 January 9th, 2023

@pineapplepeanut

I know how it is to be a people pleaser and always put people before you.

Time to put ourself first and have all the fun

quietApricot1804 January 8th, 2023

At the end of 2023 I would, like to be able to have full trust in my husband, completansparency with his activities, and his iPhone pass code, as he has mine because I have no secrets.

wonder4031 January 9th, 2023

@Heather225

In 2023 I would like to...travel around and meet different people and make new friends and focus on myself ,practice self care and self love.

Lolowise475 January 9th, 2023

Have loss anxiety and more self-confidence I need to establish new and Positivr friendships and relationshipd@Heather225

PurpleTwilight5986 January 9th, 2023

In 2023 I would like to... have positive attitude about my life and the world.

To do this, I need to... not sure yet.

intuitiveWater5886 January 10th, 2023

@PurpleTwilight5986

Hi Purple...Those sound like really great goals for 2023!

Please excuse me if this is not appropriate, and not necessarily suggesting these particular actions for you, but more to illustrate simple and small changes...

I have watched/listened to a LOT less news over the past 2 years. It has made a significant positive impact on my anxiety levels and my general outlook. I also picked a few podcasts of interest to me and they have been fun at home or in the car...again, nothing news-focused or opinion based. There are SO many podcasts out there.

Just giving examples of simple things that improved my outlook, with virtually no effort needed. Maybe there are some things that you can identify for yourself? Just a place to start. Best of luck in reaching your goals in 2023!

fearlessKitten6829 January 10th, 2023

In 2023 I am focusing on my health. All aspects of my health including: physical, mental and creative health.

To do this I will get a physical, eat healthier and take daily walks. I'll keep journaling and restart my art journal. I will reach out to friends and get out of the house more often.

I also plan on purging my house and paint rooms.

JLarissaNowhere256 January 10th, 2023

@Heather223

In 2023 I would like to feel safe

To do this I have to accept that my struggles and pain do not have to follow me

Morcheeba81 January 10th, 2023

@Heather225

In 2023 I would like to finish my online yoga instructor trainings. To do this I need to find inspiration.

sadpingu96 January 10th, 2023

In 2023 I want to be more careless and extra

imaginativeApricot3477 January 10th, 2023

in 2023 i would like to enjoy life more and be happier

selfconfidentPomegranate2772 January 10th, 2023

@Heather225

In 2023, I would like to focus mainly on myself and my overall wellness

To do this, I need to enjoy the process of achieving the goals I've set for myself and cut off things that brings no good to my mental health