Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

August 2024: get involved with our life challenges event!

tommy August 1st

image_1722521408.png

As detailed in our Community Events Calendar, our August event is Life Challenges. Life challenges are inevitable experiences presented to us to test our ability to overcome them. Despite them often being difficult, they can provide us with great opportunities for grow and self-discovery.

Over the next month various leaders will bring to you a number of exciting icebreakers, events and discussions in both the forums and chatrooms to help explore this topic further. We are dedicated to providing you with an inclusive, safe and stimulating environment where you can truly be yourself. Please make the most of these opportunities and let us know if you have any ideas you'd like us to incorporate into this event.

Do you want to help out with the celebration?

If you are able to, we'd really appreciate your help. No matter who you are, we are confident that you'll be able to help us celebrate life challenges. Can you spare some time to post a new forum discussion or are you a chat room leader with some spare time to host a chat discussion? If so, click here to see our sign up sheet. You are more than welcome to sign up to an existing topic or add in one you wish to lead. We're here to support you so please do not hesitate to reach out to me, CheeryMango, Heather225 or ASilentObserver if you need any support. 

So, what can I get involved with?

Please find below a list of events and discussions which are open for you to get involved with. This list will be updated regularly to introduce you to new opportunities. Please contact me if you'd like to add a new discussion to the list:

Heather225 August 1st

let's goooooo
hello-august-fair.gif

Heather225 August 1st

I will be signing up and I hope you guys consider helping out too!

purpleSea7109 August 2nd

Congratulations to all. Next time I want to do the course when given chance. It sounds really good. Maybe I have done it. Anyway party time and enjoy. I am just a click away.Xx 

Anyway party 🥳 I bring the some food and big cake 🎂 🥮 🍥 🥞 enjoy chocolate 🍫 all round.x

daydreammemories August 2nd

@tommy

Great info! thanks for the post

GoldenRuleJG August 2nd

Done ✅ thanks Tommy

Heather225 August 2nd

@GoldenRuleJG

bear-blowakiss.gif

GoldenRuleJG August 2nd

@Heather225 homer-simpson-whoo-hoo.gif

TU100OT August 2nd

@tommy inspiration-cliphy.gif

Heather225 August 2nd

@TU100OT

clapping-standing-ovation.gif

TU100OT August 3rd

@Heather225

🥰

GoldenRuleJG August 4th

🤍🤍

TU100OT August 4th

@GoldenRuleJG

🥳

KatePersephone August 5th

@tommy will sign up for it!! thank you tommy :)