Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

YourCaringConfidant January 7th

Alert, Alert. We have a special incoming nomination from @Kristynsmama dedicated to one thoughtful, talented...

🖤 @SadCat13 🖤

You have received a sweet note of appreciation from your teammate and here's what Kristy had to say:

20240107-093231-0000_1704648431.png

Because this is your first nomination, Cat, you're now a nominee. Getting the kindness crusader badge can now be yours upon receiving at least 2 more nominations. 🙂 

Thanks for all you do on 7 Cups, Cat, to spread joy. Smile spreading is a rewarding role and you're doing an absolute phenomenal job at it. I hope you have a fulfilling day. 

sadcat13 January 7th
@Kristynsmama awwww, thank youuu, that´s so sweet 😭 *hugs you 🌻 You are the best 💖
YourCaringConfidant January 8th

@Starryskies1236

You have been nominated by @Katedoskocilova for the kindness crusader badge. Kate sees stellar qualities within you. Kate also wanted you to know, so the following note of appreciation has been sent your way. ☆

20240108-145610_1704744187.png

I absolutely love reading and seeing all the good things people have to say for those so deserving. However, I would like to remind that in order for you to officially earn the badge, at least 2 more nominations have to be sent in for you. But for someone so starry and bright as yourself, that title with your name will soon be written in the sky for you. I hope your day is made after reading Kate's sweet note for you. Have a great day and keep being the amazing person you are. 

YourCaringConfidant January 9th

@Kristynsmama has sent in a very special nomination for one of the best community mods around-- CMI. 

💜 @CommunityModIris 💜

The sweetest note of appreciation is dedicated to you because Kristy has seen all the goodness in you for all you are and all you do. You certainly deserve all the good things that are coming your way, Iris. And it first begins with the words in Kristy's nomination for you.

20240108-190859-0000_1704759389.png

CMI, I could not agree any more with your very sweet and thoughtful nominator. She hit the nail right on the head when she expressed what a beautiful and and amazing human being you are. ♡

Kristy, thank you so much for sharing the love and kindness in your heart with others. You are always giving your time to nominate others by showing your appreciation and I greatly admire that in you. Thanks for appreciating the amazing com mod Iris and always seeing the good in people! Xoxo. 

CommunityModIris January 11th

@YourCaringConfidant & @Kristynsmama 

Thank you both for these kind words.

iris-thank-you-card-mariola-szeliga_1705003764.jpg

@Callumcares421 

Your friend @Tobedoctor has nominated you as a kindness crusader and has sweetly given their time to writing you the following sweet note of appreciation. 

20240108-201138-0000_1704814283.png

While it does require at least 3 nominations in order to be badged, you have proven to be such a quality type person. I can tell by reading your nominators note that you are greatly cared about. And from the looks of it, you're that person that cares for others. That among your kindness and other traits are all so wonderful. Have a great day, Callum.

CallumCares421 January 9th

@YourCaringConfidant @Tobedoctor

Thank you you two! You made my day <3

Today is such a beautiful day! @CalmRoseBud and @Zodiacgeminieyesnz both had the idea to nominate @CheerySandi and now she is only 1 nomination away from earning the kindness crusader badge. ♡ Whooo hooo.

e5990564-a774-47f5-adf9-90e6fbb2006d_1704815742.jpeg

I may not know you but I am really happy to see remarkable people like you getting the recognition they deserve. It is such a beautiful thing to get to read about what a kind and inspiring person you are! But without further ado, here's your very sweet notes that Rose and Zodiac wrote just for you. Happy reading. 

orange-kuning-trendy-geometrik-12-12-harbolnas-poster-20240108-205157-0000_1704815933.png

[Click here to view image larger.]

CalmRosebud January 9th

@YourCaringConfidant

That's so lovely and I hope Sandi sees it!

@CalmRosebud Thanks so much. I am sure she will love it because it contains your most sweetest words! <3 You are always so kind and uplift others. 

InsightfulPhoenix January 10th

Big congratulations to @DurhamJaide receiving a nomination towards their Kindness Crusader Badge! We know it takes 3 nominations, however it does not stop us from celebrating an achievement for you! Please enjoy this art piece and what your fellow friend had to say of you 🌟

durhamjaide_1704904690.png

@CalmRosebud said: Jaide (as DurhamJaide goes by in the Adult Member Sharing Circles) seems to be a frequent presence, always offering to facilitate a group or two. They facilitate kindly, moving the Sharing Circle along, and incorporate kind comments after people's shares. I'm really glad Jaide is a part of the Facilitation Team, since it makes the Sharing Circles go so smoothly when there is capable facilitation. Thank you, Jaide, for your kindness and contribution to the Sharing Circles!

durhamjaide-1_1704905084.png

CalmRosebud January 10th

Phoe! You made this appreciation so beautiful! I hope Jaide sees it!!!!!!!!!!! ♥️🦁🌹💃🏾⛄️🦅❄️

Oh look what the scrapbook has, a new page for @Fristo ! Your kindness has been nominated again, but since you already have the Crusader badge, that does not stop us from displaying your amazing kindness. Here is what your friend placed in the scrapbook about you! 

fristo_1704906045.png

@Calmrosebud said: Fristo probably has this badge, as they probably have All Badges. However, I would like to take a special minute to say what I find special about Fristo. Fristo is not just kind to themself, but they are also kind to their community. They take people at their word. They spread goodness around them. I value their friendship. I delight in their presence. I am happy that I know a person named: Fristo! It makes me think of a bubbly soda pop! I know Fristo probably has this Badge on top of multiple other Badges, but I wanted to say these things. Huge hugs. Love and Courage Always, Rose

fristo-1_1704906558.png

CalmRosebud January 10th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Awwww Phoe, you are really so Special. I love it, and I hope Fristo does too!

Love and Courage, Rose 🐯

@Mytwistedsoul you have another amazing nomination for your kindness, even though you have the Kindness Crusader Badge that does not mean we can not display how appreciative we are to have you here! Here is the beautiful message that was left, please enjoy! 

mytwistedsoul_1704915279.png

@Comraderuhi said : The member of Cups has never failed to put a smile on my face. There are so many warm souls particularly within the Poetry Community. This member is one of them. They always make sure that so many of us feel heard and appreciated for sharing our works within the Poetry community. I am so proud to share a community space with them as Poetry Forum Supporter. I often feel that it is other members, other than myself, that truly keep the sparks alive in this community space - and members like my twisted soul really are evidence of that. Always such a shining ray of sun - I am really grateful to always have had such wholesome interactions with you! Thank you for being so kind and spreading so much warmth to me and so many others. We are all so very thankful for you.

mytwistedsoul-1_1704915697.png

HealingTalk January 11th

You stumbled upon pure gold, Ruhi

@MyTwistedSoul is one of the very best people I have ever known

Also wise and a deep thinker

I am so happy you cross paths often!

Two jewels of persons!

@Comraderuhi

mytwistedsoul January 11th

@HealingTalk Thank you for your kind words! 😊

HealingTalk January 11th

You are most welcome!

It's the pure truth as I see it.

There is plenty of evidence all around Cups about your outstanding thoughtfulness and kindness.

Which I had the privilege to experience so many times to a high degree.

And I didn't mention your remarkable steadfastness, your consistent supportive presence day after day for years.

You are such a blessing for this Community!

@mytwistedsoul

ComradeRuhi January 11th

@HealingTalk

You're no less of a gem yourself, Marcelo! I am so grateful to have you all in my life. Thank you for all the positivity for the both of us! 

HealingTalk January 11th

Thank you Ruhi!

I am a good person, I guess

But you both are in another league

You are extraordinary 

Best of the best!

Please trust me on this one...

Marcelo

@ComradeRuhi

ComradeRuhi January 11th

@HealingTalk

MARCELO. 

We are all in the same league. Agree to disagree. 😡

Will absolutely NOT trust those words of yours. It's time you thought so too!

- Ruhi 😌

HealingTalk January 12th

Okie, Ruhi!

Affirmation for this weekend "I am as good as Ruhi" (or almost)

🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 

@ComradeRuhi

mytwistedsoul January 12th

@HealingTalk I agree with Ruhi on this. You ARE a wonderful and good person - no guessing about it 😊 All of us here have seen your kindness and goodness throughout Cups. You're a blessing to many many people here! 

HealingTalk January 14th

Thank you so much!

But you see, I am answering 2 days late! This didn't happen before.

I apologize for my delay in answering your lovely post.

I hope this is temporary and I get back to normal soon.

All the best!

You deserve nothing but the very best!

Like an appreciation by Ruhi!

💜 💜 💜 

@mytwistedsoul

mytwistedsoul January 15th

@HealingTalk No apology necessary Heal! Sometimes life just happens and time gets away from us. But there's never any obligation or pressure to reply 💜 I hope you're doing ok. Take good care of yourself

mytwistedsoul January 11th

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you so much Phoenix! 😊

@Comraderuhi Omgosh this is so nice. Thank you for this. It's alittle funny because I've had the same thoughts about you. ❤️ You're always so warm and welcoming to everyone. You're not there just filling a role but genuinely happy to see each person. Thank you for being you! ❤️
adventurousBranch3786 January 11th

@mytwistedsoul      Congratulations this is well deserved!

mytwistedsoul January 12th

@adventurousBranch3786 Thank you Branch! ❤️

@CalmRosebud, I just could not resist! Here is a special message from me to you! On your Honorable Kindness Mention, Please enjoy the beautiful art pieces as a thank you for all that you do!

calmrosebud-4_1704922572.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: Rose, I just want to jump on here and throw some love your way. You are the sweetest and nicest person ever. From being an excellent host in the Sharing Circle to the way you view your peers to help them achieve their goals. I feel that even if you have the badge you still deserve the mention!

calmrosebud-5_1704922861.png

CalmRosebud January 10th

What a Beautiful piece of Artwork, Phoenix! I am bowled over completely!!!!! Thank you so much! This made my day! ♥️🐯🦁🦅🌹💡💖💃🏾⛷️❄️💕🖤💜🤎🤍💙🩵🩷💚❤️🧡💛🥰✅

YourCaringConfidant January 10th

@InsightfulPhoenix Oohhhhh my wow! Whoa, these are absolutely gorgeous! 🐯🥀. 🥰🥰🥰 You are beyond talented. And yayyy for shouting out how amazing Rose is, because she sure is! ♡ 

CalmRosebud January 10th

Hugggggggs Desirée and Phoenix💚🩷💛🤍💙❤️🖤💜🧡🩵💕🤎💡💖🌹✅🦁You are Bright! You are Smart! You can Conquer the World!!!!🌎 🌍 🗺️

YourCaringConfidant January 11th

@CalmRosebud Read your words and apply it to you. It's the same and more for you, Rose. You have such a big, beautiful heart. 

InsightfulPhoenix January 11th

Just want to take a moment to congratulate @Whereisred for their first 2 nominations towards the Kindness Crusader Badge, let us all see what their lovely friends have written about them!

whereisred_1704998957.png

@Bluerivercares said: they are an amazing mentee. I really liked how they kept on asking me questions on how to be a better listener. I am so happy that i got a mentee like them and red i am always super proud of you<3

whereisred-1_1704999642.png

Weearth said: Red is a remarkably talented individual possessing qualities such as kindness, empathy, and compassion. Her supportive nature and outstanding personality make her a deserving nominee for the Kindness Crusader badge.

whereisred-2_1704999818.png

WhereIsRed January 12th

@InsightfulPhoenix @BlueRivercares

Thank you river from the bottom of my heart. 💙 Your mentorship has been invaluable to me

disney-greeting.gif

WhereIsRed January 12th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Earth 💚 for considering me for such a meaningful recognition. 

love-hearts.gif

WhereIsRed January 12th

@WhereIsRed @WeEarth

WhereIsRed January 12th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you InsightfulPhoenix for this awesome post 💜

hello-kitty-red.gif

January 12th

Hey hey 🩷

I'm delighted to share that @YourCaringConfidant has been spreading kindness as a Kindness Crusader as well as team member of Kindness Project, making lovely graphics and writing sweet messages for each of the nominations!

cupcake-cupcake-day.gif

So, it's no surprise that this kindness is returned in a special way by another Kindness Project team member, @InsightfulPhoenix 

Desiree, here's what IP has to say about you!

caring-always-has-something-sweet-to-say-to-me-each-time-i-do-an-artpiece-and-i-love-the-warmth-and-vibrance-i-get-from-caring-caring-is-an-awesome-team-mate-on-the-kc-and-i-enjoy-having-them-ar_1705040488.png

YourCaringConfidant January 12th

@AuRewolf Ooooohhhhh the amount of sweetness contained in this sweet posting is entirely too much! (Ok, ok, we can't ever have too much. Lol.) You did such a good job and I am so thankful that you delivered IP's note to me. Awwwww, I love it so much! <3

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you sooo much for your kind words, but it is never needed. I feel like it's the entire KP team and 7 Cups that is lucky to have someone as gifted, creative, and kind as you. <3 You really do make such amazing graphics and lovely posts and I love to see what you come up with next. You are such a valuable team member, IP! <3 Xoxo.