ClassicAnonymous17 December 30th, 2020

I left because I thought I was good.

I thought I was better.

I haven't logged on in almost 2 years.

Kinda hurting. Pride wise.

I know it's ok to need help!

But at least I am here.

At least THIS is an option!

[Edited by @QuietMagic 11/20/21 to add TW to title since multiple posts in this thread contain potentially triggering content related to EDs and suicidal ideation]

juliak1968 January 4th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

Wow! Youve got to stay on your game over there huh? GB Packers won today, there was 16 games today, last one plays at 8:20, its a good distraction. I decided to drink 3 beers and smoked. Its nice finding a way to relax without over doing it. How old, boy or girl? I had 4 step 1 half and 5 natural brothers and sisters; my dad was married 5 times

Smh

ClassicAnonymous17 OP January 4th, 2021

@juliak1968

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Happy your team won!!!

My father and mother are like that too.

And I was in and out of foster homes.

My husband's son is 8 years younger than me his daughter is 15 years younger than me.

My husband and my mother are the same age.

___ my family hates my husband for ALOT of reasons main 3.

- I am his second wife

- & my husband is black

My siblings I have

One biological sister.

5 step Brothers.

3 step sisters.

By time I was 16 my mother had married three times.

My father has married 4 times.

@juliak1968

_ when I met my husband I was 19

We met at work.

We started the same day.

@ClassicAnonymous17

Blessings for happiness in your marrage

@juliak1968

Thank you !!!

_ what are you up to now??

@ClassicAnonymous17

Its the last nfl game of 16 played today. washington vs philly

@juliak1968

I don't follow football but I am happy for you πŸ™‚

@ClassicAnonymous17 Thank you, its a good distraction on an otherwise boring kind of snowy night, were expecting about 5 inches, i like how clean everything looks!

@juliak1968

Football is a good distraction.

I just don't follow it.

Tonight here is clear skies 28Β°

I LOOOVVEEE the cold!

But I hate Icy roads

@ClassicAnonymous17 ive been putting on warm jacket hat n gloves and sitting outside on the front porch. The room i live in feels to small sometimes, i just need the fresh air :-)

@juliak1968

My cell is on 6%

βœŒπŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ˜‰ ___ Have a good night!!

@ClassicAnonymous17

Good night

@ClassicAnonymous17

Ttyt πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ€—

Good morning 😊

@juliak1968

Good morning sweetie my morning has been anything but the average normal Monday.

Last night I placed an order for grocery pickup this morning I set my alarm 40 minutes early I'm going to do my makeup I don't have to do my hair cuz I shaved all my hair off my hair was falling out because I used to dye it three times every month _for 8 months. well I got up got dressed and everything I'm supposed to do to be a good responsible human being and my husband pulled up in the car I went to go get in the car the car shut off it would not start

_ continue

Okay car would not start contacting AAA the first customer service I spoke to he was really sweet whenever I get annoyed I look at things humorously he asked me okay sweetie are you in the safe location I said yes sir I'm safe hahaha I wasn't able to leave my house because my car battery is dead is okay at least you're safe and warm like I said it's 11Β° hear everything is snowy and icy. he said ma'am I see that your membership has ended let me transfer you heat transfer me over and the lady I got she was rude Beyond rude she she asked me what is your state in your ZIP code I told her what she asked and she left it said I don't work for them and hung up the phone. I looked at my phone as they went to the home screen I was like this lady just hung up on me. Now here it is 3 hours later I got off the phone with a customer service representative about 15 minutes ago he provided me all the information I needed to go ahead and pay for a new membership and I paid it I paid it up for a year and because I paid it up within the first week of the New Year I'm covered until March 2022 πŸ˜‰ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

then I contacted the grocery people told them that II ha a grocery order for early this morning but I wasn't able to leave do to a dead battery if you are an employee can drive the food to me I'll give you a $20 bill on the spot he said no ma'am we cannot do that you have to make an appointment and everything is filled up for today we have options for tomorrow. But hey you know what I'm happy I'm safe

__continue

I'm safe I'm happy in the house I have a little bit of food here.

I have food about my 4 year old toddler eat we're not going to starve we're all good.

How are you doing sweetie??

How'd you sleep??

@ClassicAnonymous17

Im good, just had 1 appointment this morning and that got cut short so now im looking around on 7cups. Its a good day over all, ill betcha you and your child are enjoying eachothers company today, whats on tv for you both to enjoy? i enjoyed raising my kids :-)

My buddy just gave me an ice cold budweiser mmmm it was very good. I won the nfl football bet for most wins yesterday yay! Its going to be a relaxing day today flowers for everybody πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

@juliak1968

🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼🌻🌺🌹🌸🌷

All of the flowers for you!!!

my daughter and I we just made it home we have been dealing with this car issues since about 7 this morning it's now 2:01

Literally as I pulled in the driveway and my check engine light came on β˜ΉοΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜“

I can't deal with anymore today I haven't eaten today on the way home I did stop for a spicy chicken patty just the Patty

My daughter was good given the fact we've been out all day at the mechanic shop

She did not like the sound of the mechanic shop that was a bit much for her.

A Budweiser sounds good but I'm more of a whiskey person

_Woodford Reserve β™₯️β™₯️

How was your appointment???

@ClassicAnonymous17 β™₯️πŸ₯€

My appointment was nothing more than trying to log in on a site with no luck and we ended it lol

We're in the same time zone, its 2:15 now here.

@juliak1968

Just curious are you trying to log on to

Myaccessdmdc.Org _ just asking 😊

SAME TIME ZONE COOL

ClassicAnonymous17 OP January 5th, 2021

@juliak1968

Do you play Yahtzee With Buddies???

juliak1968 January 5th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

Hi, yahtzee?, i havent played in years, are you two playing now?

ClassicAnonymous17 OP January 5th, 2021

@juliak1968

Yahtzee with buddies Google apps game ___ love your new profile pic

juliak1968 January 5th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

A freind of mine saw this white deer and took 3 photos, pretty deer for sure

ClassicAnonymous17 OP January 8th, 2021

@juliak1968

Finally my 7 cups app loaded this entire thread I don't know why it was loading randomly.

Nevermind I'll make you a newN threadπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ _ sorry

* How was your Thursday??

juliak1968 January 8th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

Thursday was a bit of a crewl joke

Today im trying to make a big decision. So im texting my therapist for advice.

Hows everything with you?

@juliak1968

Why do you say Thursday was a cruel joke did something happen is something wrong??

@ClassicAnonymous17

No not really, im just weighing pros and cons of a nice place i checked out yesterday. Conflicted about taking the apartment. Its a one bedroom small but perfect

@juliak1968

If it fits your needs sweetie space-wise and meets all the necessities and requirements you had asked for I feel you should go for it __ just an outsider looking in

@ClassicAnonymous17

NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY, NOT EVEN IN YOUR OWN CAR. I smoke medical marajauna

Id need to vape, by patches, and try to quit to avoid big hassles

......but, its all on my outlook. So if i look at just that it'll get me out of the house more - it could be all a good thing.
But dam- she told me to my face "if i catch you having smoked by checking the central air filter, she said "I'll fine you until you cant afford to live here"

SMH

@juliak1968

Goodness!!

I mean in one way it's great that she was bluntly honest with you but in the other way people have their habits.

It is entirely up to you all I can do is listen πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ» Do you have another place in mind??

@ClassicAnonymous17

I told them to allow me the weekend to think about it. I thought about it last night and all day today. i may just keep on looking, that was just the first one.

@juliak1968

it is great to know that you didn't just jump in with the first thing and you thought about it at least you stayed level-headed!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

@ClassicAnonymous17

I felt manic and overthinking it still lol

Level headedness doesn't come ez

Id still might take it lol, ive gotten nothing done ;-)

@juliak1968

Do you have plans for the weekend????

@ClassicAnonymous17

Nothing planned, i may do laundry or go shoppong, but maybe nothing at all πŸ˜ƒ

@juliak1968

A lazy day full of wonderful possibilities sounds great!!

Minus the laundry the laundry is never great. πŸ˜‚

Have you heard of this song

* SonReal - Can I Get A Witness

This song has had me perky for the past two days!! Goofy but catchy!!

juliak1968 January 9th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

You made the weekend sound much better than mine!!

I'll search for it to check out now. Ive never heard of it but might have heard it before. Ill let you know