ClassicAnonymous17 December 30th, 2020

I left because I thought I was good.

I thought I was better.

I haven't logged on in almost 2 years.

Kinda hurting. Pride wise.

I know it's ok to need help!

But at least I am here.

At least THIS is an option!

[Edited by @QuietMagic 11/20/21 to add TW to title since multiple posts in this thread contain potentially triggering content related to EDs and suicidal ideation]

BlackWater January 9th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

God, I wish I had your commitment! :D

Holidays can be tough, but you're lucky, Christmas is over now πŸ˜‚

I really hope that even if you can't get your job back immediately, you will go back to exercise as soon as you can. If you loved it so much you should go back to your old routine. Just don't do it because you have to, don't do it because you won't be able to work otherwise, just do it for yourself, because you know that you like to do it.

It's hard to stay motivated but by the way you talk about it it seems like you already have your motivation.

ClassicAnonymous17 OP January 9th, 2021

@BlackWater

Thank you for the words of encouragement on greatly to appreciate that!!!

Since 2012 I've had three life coaches every single one has said what you just said do it for you don't do it for any other reason.

You are what matters!!!😊

_ thank you❣️

@BlackWater __ continued

I know and 102 days my husband and I will be moving and my husband told me he said One requirement for our house has to be it has to have a two car garage one garage for a vehicle one garage for a home gym because honestly I don't see myself going back to having that kind of self-control I've pulled myself off eating and drinking like this before but doing it again after being so strict on myself for about 4-5 years I feel weak to the point I make myself mad I'm like you've done this before you've lost so much weight now you've put it back on. ___ I don't really talk about food because I do have an eating disorder thanks to covid I I've started puking up my food after I eat. Knowing that I can't go to the gym and work it off healthy I've turned to oneI've turned to one of the worst possibilities

BlackWater January 9th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

I have to admit it's hard for me to imagine trying to lose weight. I have the opposite problem. I'm skinny and everytime I am anxious or depressed or whatever, I have troubles eating. Not because I want to lose weight, quite the opposite actually, I always wanted to be fatter. Last time I was depressed I didn't eat anything for weeks until I weighted less than 36 kg (79lbs, thanks google). Everytime I was forcing myself to eat I would throw up. It was so exhausting because I didn't even have the energy to cook anymore, I was weak and spending energy to cook something only to throw it up one minute later was awful and frustrating.

I was able to go back to my normal weight eventually, but only when I stopped concentrating on the food and I started thinking more about my life. Once things got better with my life I was finally able to eat again.

I'm not sure how it works for you. But don't be too hard on yourself because of your weight. It won't help you. If you spend your day thinking about your weight and about the fact that you won't be able to work if you don't lose weight again its only gonna get things worse.

Try to eat as healthy as you can, but don't feel bad if you can't. As I said before, it's a tough time. Nobody can be at their best now. It's completely normal that in this situation you weren't able to eat as good as you were eating before.

@BlackWater

bulimic - is very hard to deal with I'm sorry you had to go through that

previously there was a two-part post I don't think you got it if you did I'm sorry I mentioned it.

Like you mentioned earlier it does help to focus on the positives you have a place to stay you're not freezing you do have food in a person who loves you you don't know how often my thankful list runs through my head very similar to what you said.

Hdool January 9th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

Welcome back..

It's very good you take this decision when you know you need to be here ,this because you still have a chance to be better again.

. 😴 Keep going you are in the right place

@Hdool

Thank you for replying that means a lot!!

I'm not going to lie since I've started using 7 Cups again I feel level headed & perkier! 😊

I do have one question why did you enter the Sleepy emoji?

Hdool January 10th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

,I am grateful to hear that from you
And as for the sleepy emoji(😴), I really love to use it and it's mean relaxation and calm to me

ClassicAnonymous17 OP January 10th, 2021

@Hdool

I could see that!!πŸ™‚

My favorite emoji is the

' moon face' emoji 🌝

How are you spending your Saturday night??

Hdool January 10th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

I just spend it in bed , not sleeping at all just staring at the wall and some fighting between myself and i .

And how about you?

@Hdool

My heart shattered reading that.

I'm sorry you're having trouble fighting with yourself. I know what nights like that are like 😭

Last night my husband and I watched Paranoia Agent episodes 1-09 still trying to figure out the storyline. This morning I am going to go get coffee

Hdool January 10th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

It's seem nice show but mysterious too ,
nothing like coffee will work after this kind of mystery show,

I wish you a lot of nights full with love and happinessπŸ’•.

juliak1968 January 10th, 2021

Good morning to all members on this thread!! I read some nice conversations going on, very supportive! Today is the 29th day in a row ive worked on my path so i should get the 30 day badge tomorrow. I hope your day is off to a good start.

Blessings, Day

@juliak1968

* 30 DAYS🎊😊 CONGRATULATIONS

super proud of you

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday❣️

πŸ˜„Yay!

@juliak1968

Did you earn your badge??😊

@ClassicAnonymous17

8.5 more hours left until i earn that badge, i have gotten to 16 before, i have the 14 day badge 😊

@juliak1968

You are doing FANTASTIC

@ClassicAnonymous17

:-) I wish i could find my old self and turn around my life. I have 2 therapists, a case worker, a case manager, a free VA case lawyer, a psyciatrist, and a team leader. It sounds better than it is, im not use to politics and some confusion with this much oversight.

@juliak1968

Sending Blessings

@ClassicAnonymous17

Sending many blessings back πŸ‘πŸ™Œ

juliak1968 January 13th, 2021

@ClassicAnonymous17

How are you today?

:-)-< )____)) )

ClassicAnonymous17 OP January 13th, 2021

@juliak1968

😊 Hi. I am tired. Emotionally I feel beaten we have to return our dog to the animal shelter because our dogs are not getting along. I have been sleeping downstairs on the couch just to be with him because I know he is going to be put down

@ClassicAnonymous17

Im so sorry, you know they usually work hard to get pets adopted. I wish you didnt need to have such a hard desicion to make. I hope it works out for the best. keep tge faith.

Blessings, Day

@juliak1968

Thank you sweetieπŸ’Ÿ

He really is a good dog he has never snipped at me my husband my child but him in the dog that we've had for years do not get along. They can NOT be in the same room together even if there's a fence between them. One stays upstairs one stays downstairs. When I take one another out one has to go into the bathroom just so they don't see each other. πŸ’”πŸ’”

@ClassicAnonymous17

??That can be trained out of them, they both a behaving badly........??????? I dont know details about training but i trained a spastic minpin to trust me and let me trim her nails. I saw videos about how to do it and it worked

@juliak1968

How are you doing??

Happy Wednesday

@ClassicAnonymous17

Im doing good today, i finish the paperwork for the apartment tomorrow. Im excited and nervious together. I found this link for teaching dogs to get along great with eachother.

https://www.thesprucepets.com/introducing-your-dog-to-new-dogs-1117441

@juliak1968

It's real nice thank you for providing me that link. But at this point we can't even try it. Dog#1 now if dog#2 comes up the stairs dog number one won't even show an aggressive side he will lay over and play dead until he feels it okay. Yesterday my little one open the downstairs gate dog #2 came right to the bedroom dog growling.

@ClassicAnonymous17

Are they large dogs or

@juliak1968

Dog number one is 35 in tall dog dog number is barely over two foot

Dog number one is a cuddle buddy!!!

Dog number to completely wants to be left alone. Feed him water him take him out for a walk. He doesn't really do anything. He just wants to put his head right on your lap. Dog number one will roll on his back and curl up in your lap

@ClassicAnonymous17

Im curious of the breeds and ages, if your comfortable saying, if not no worries. I had a bulldog, he was a great family pet

@juliak1968

Dog number one I don't know how in the world they manage to make a dog baby but they did.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dog number one in a terrier Husky mix!!

Dog number 2 is a terrier pit mix!!

@ClassicAnonymous17

Now i understand better why its important tgey dont get the chance to fight; they might kill eachother in a fight, they are strong!!

@juliak1968

Dog number to like I said he is very lazy. all he wants to do is lay on the couch put his head on my lap and go for a walk.

but dog number two in dog number one don't get along so this is not going to work out.

* Where we live when I tell people about dog #1 his breed they laugh & say how in the world did you manage to get one of those where we live.

Dog number one is a rescue as well.

*He was not a legal rescue his owners were beating him and my husband's old HR boss came into work one day crying that she couldn't stand it anymore what the neighbors were doing to the dog so she dognapped it.

But she was allergic to dogs so she couldn't keep him

@ClassicAnonymous17

I might get a bird, or an aquarium, but i cant really have pets so i think fish may be the way to go.

@juliak1968

I love aquariums!!!

🎏🎏🎏

@ClassicAnonymous17

Yea they are nice and peaceful and fun to setup

:-)

@juliak1968 I love fishes so much I don't old place where we used to live me and my husband had got robbed while we were at work and the burglars had took our entire aquarium set upπŸ˜“ we lost a few end tables to chairs.

In a way I'm very thankful at that point that we didn't make enough money for jewelry and really nice things or else we would have been completely screwed over

do you know about how big your aquarium set is going to be do you know how many fishes you are going to buy or what kind of fishes you were going to buy

@ClassicAnonymous17

I think about a 30 - 40 gallon would be nice and not to big. I'd like to get an Oscar and feeder fish, or a turtle, (I used to have a python). Id have to put some more thought into that. Id like it to look like ancient greece and be fresh water but look like salt water with pretty bluish light shows