Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.?
― Michel de Montaigne, The Complete Essays

?Though the road's been rocky it sure feels good to me.?
― Bob Marley

?I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.?
― Oprah Winfrey

?In the end, you have to choose whether or not to trust someone.?
― Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic & Baby

?To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.?
― Bill Wilson

?Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.?
― Tupac Shakur

?If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day.?
― Tupac Shakur

Chiana April 16th, 2015

Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear🎶

Itsharminekaurr07 April 16th, 2015

How can we not talk about family when families all that we got.

lovealwayswins April 17th, 2015

"The moment you realize that your bones are made of the same dust as the planets, your lungs are breathing the same air as migrating butterflies, your blood is pumping because of the love and care of thousands; is when you realize that you are not as broken as you think you are. You are full of the world" -Anonymous

lovealwayswins April 22nd, 2015

I love it:)

DarknessAngel April 17th, 2015

"The world is a machine. Some parts get rusty and fall off. Others are brand New and well put together. Is this machine complete? No. But that haters are the old pieces and we are the new ones. We might be rusty but we are not falling. Not yet. Its not our time and won't ever be." ~Me

DarknessAngel April 17th, 2015

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading So sick and tired of all the needless beating But baby when they knock you Down and out Is where you oughta stay~MCR I don't love you. ____________________________________ I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home ~MCR famous last words ____________________________________ Do or die, you'll never make me Because the world will never take my heart Go and try, you'll never break me We want it all, we wanna play this part I won't explain or say I'm sorry I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar Give a cheer for all the broken Listen here, because it's who we are I'm just a man, I'm not a hero Just a boy, who had to sing this song I'm just a man, I'm not a hero I Don't Care ~MCR Welcome to the black parade

nina50 April 17th, 2015

These are the words I speak
when there's no one else around
I speak of joy,serenity and peace that's so profound
These are the thoughts that cross my mind
When I am feeling out of place
I think of All of Gods sacrifices and his mercy and his grace
These are the feelings I often feel
When I am feeling sad
I realize that this too shall pass
Which starts me to feeling glad
These are the things I need to clear my troubled mind
To let go of the past,think of pleasant things and to myself be kind

Melly718 April 17th, 2015

?At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

?Happiness is not a goal...it's a by-product of a life well lived.?
― Eleanor Roosevelt

?Renew, release, let go. Yesterday?s gone. There?s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can?t ?should?ve? done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!?
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

?When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love ...?
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

?Life is like a novel. It's filled with suspense. You have no idea what is going to happen until you turn the page.?
Sidney Sheldon

?Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.?
― Thomas Merton, Love and Living

?Life is a tapestry woven by the decisions we make.?
― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kiss of the Night

?How would your life be different if?You walked away from gossip and verbal defamation? Let today be the day?You speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

?You don't have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.?
― Red Haircrow

?Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.?
― Joseph Campbell

"To travel is to live.?
― Hans Christian Andersen, The Fairy Tale of My Life: An Autobiography

?I don't think that there are any limits to how excellent we could make life seem.?
― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated

?If you live each day as it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right?
― Steve Jobs

?Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn't have the power to say
yes.?
― Eleanor Roosevelt

"You can get all A's and still flunk life.?
― Walker Percy, The Second Coming

?The best way to predict your future is to create it?
― Abraham Lincoln

lady56da April 17th, 2015

I will not let negative stand in my way, rather I will walk over it. I will not give up or die without a fight. I will accept GOD's plan, and act in a manner to show others they can endure as Ihave, and many before me.

?Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.?
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

?Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sautit, whatever. MAKE.?
― Joss Whedon

?If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.?
― Michael Jackson

?Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.?
― Neil Gaiman, Make Good Art

?They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.?
― Kurt Cobain

?Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.?
― Gerard Way

?Nothing ever really goes away--it just changes into something else. Something beautiful.?
Sarah Ockler, Twenty Boy Summer

?Never let a problem to be solved, become more important than a person to be loved.?
― Thomas S. Monson

?Sometimes, as we're stumbling along in the dark, we hit something good.?
― Susan Ee, Angelfall