Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Melly718 April 20th, 2015

?Encouragement is a blazing hope.?
― Lailah Gifty Akita, Beautiful Quotes

?Pursue your dreams with all your might and soul.?

?No one can defeat you, unless you defeat yourself. .?
― Robin S. Sharma

?The hope of today is the dream of a brighter tomorrow.?

conscientiousFarm5727 April 21st, 2015

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out just take another shot."

Melly718 April 21st, 2015

LOVE THIS!

undertaker April 21st, 2015

The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again

?If you can't run then walk If you can't walk then crawl but whatever you do don't give up?
― Martin Luther King Jr.

?A true friend is the one who is still standing at your side when the dust has finally settled and all others have given up.?
― K.C. McGee

?Don't sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.?
― Madam C. J. Walker

?When failure is not a option it means whatever the effort and cost that may be required to succeed, then it's worth it.?
― K.C. McGee

?Happiness is a journey, not a destination?
― Ben Sweetman

?I used to think timing was everything. I have since learned that now is the time for everything.?
― Stella Mowen, Until the Beat Stops

?We don't really need great amounts of anything. We just need a little of something great.?
― Aisha Mirza

?May you have the courage to choose love over hate.?
― Leta B., Your Steady Soul: May you transform your pain, anger, and hurt into wisdom, kindness, and love.

"Focus on good thoughts.
Focus on wonderful moments.
Focus on beautiful places.?

?To make a difference in the world, it only takes one optimistic person, who can gather millions of people to make the change.?
― Gia Russell, Will He Ever Return?

?No one has the ability to define who you are unless you give permission.?
― Leta B.

?Every person has the choice to contribute to or drain from this world.?
Leta B.

?Do one thing today to move yourself towards a big goal. Repeat tomorrow, and the next day. You'll be surprised at how fast you'll attain it!?
― Lorraine Reguly

?Lets make a change today while everybody takes a day off and waits to make a change tomorrow.?
Auliq Ice

?Our experiences teach us how to live, what to learn, when to grow and what to create.?
― Deborah Carey

?All what you have to do is to accept, to be bold and open to the world and the world will open it's gates for you.?
― Auliq Ice

?Hope is not gone. YOU are hope. And so is everybody else?
Amelia Kahaney

?Together we can inspire and transform. Together we can believe and transcend?
― Karan Godara

?I do not dream, I simply maintain an ever growing list of things I will do and things that I won't.?
― Mark Boyer

?To surrender is not giving up the struggle, but finding peace within the struggle.?
― Michelle Cruz-Rosado

?Petals don't ask
Where to land
They just fall
With grace.?
― Sheniz Janmohamed, Firesmoke

kristina22 April 21st, 2015

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are." -Kurt Cobain

hopingforhopemj April 22nd, 2015

Love is Louder than the pressure to be perfect-Demi Lovato

FukishimaAki April 22nd, 2015

Tonight I am here, The angel. Guarding everyone. Tonight I walk around. Shielding you all from Harm. A Barrier. A Shield. Tonight my wings are open, A protective stance. A lifeless vessel. Tonight, I'm one of them. One of those, Angels. -FukishimaAki [My own writing]

miriamsilva16 April 22nd, 2015

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew." - Saint Francis de Sales

wwwace April 22nd, 2015

I would like to express my thoughts and cocern for all in Newcastle Cesnock Dungog area of NSW Australia affected by recent bad storms. At least 5 lives lost. Also heroic efforts of a genleman or realy an abslute hero who swam into flood waters and resued 5 people. Sadly there was 1 he could not save. I would like to sugest could we even have a special post starded. The storm was equal to a catorgry 2 cyclone. 300mm of rain in 24 hours. So I will thank all 7 cups people for your thoughts and care. I would love to go and give a hand but as I am carer for my wife I am unable. John

xagunia April 22nd, 2015

I have two quotes that I like to remind myself of everyday:

"Love is the answer" from one of my favorite songs called Angels by Morandi.

and

"Tomorrow is a new day" by my mother who always tried to give me hope.

PetalsOnTheWind April 23rd, 2015

It's already been quoted but it needs reposting.

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are." -Kurt Cobain

PetalsOnTheWind April 23rd, 2015

As we grow up, we learn that the one person that was never supposed to let us down probably will. You?ll have your heart broken, and you?ll break others hearts. You?ll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you?ll forget that time is flying by. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, and no second chances. You just have to live your life to the fullest. Tell someone what they mean to you, and tell someone off. Speak out, be sincere, and say it with conviction. And never forget where you came from, ?cause when you do? it?s a long road home. Liferuiner - 1990.

Melly718 April 23rd, 2015

?To make a difference in the world, it only takes one optimistic person, who can gather millions of people to make the change.?
― Gia Russell, Will He Ever Return?

?Step up, Even if you dont see any pathway?
― Dyota Narotama

?A person who remains attached to his roots with his foot always on the ground grows like a green tree that bears the best fruit.?
― Anuj Somany

?The more optimistic you can be the more resilient you will be to whatever challenges life throws at you.?
― Auliq Ice