Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Sociallyawkward102898 April 8th, 2015

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light." ~ Albus Dumbledore

Jenna April 8th, 2015

Keep your head up, because SUCCESS doesn't come from giving up. Just DREAM big, WORK hard, and BELIEVE that you can do anything you put your mind to.

undertaker April 9th, 2015

Looking at the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, holding infinity in her eyes and eternity in an hour...Here is d unmatched beauty of simplicity..... :)

Looking at the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, holding infinity in her eyes and eternity in an hour...Here is d unmatched beauty of simplicity..... :)

shyTown246 April 9th, 2015

"If something scares you, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you."Winnie the Pooh

warmSoul94 April 10th, 2015

Words are some of the most powerful things on the planet. They have the power to tare down, to build up, to crush, to revive. The have the power to kill and to bring meaning back to someone. Words are a powerful use them carefully

BookwormGabby April 10th, 2015

where there is love there is life

Melly718 April 10th, 2015

?Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.?
― Winston S. Churchill

?Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.?
― Albert Einstein

?It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.?
― Herman Melville

?Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get?
― W.P. Kinsella

?Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.?
― Truman Capote

?Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.?
― Salvador Dal/strong>

?Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ?
― Coco Chanel

?Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.?
― Oliver Goldsmith, The Citizen of the World, Or, Letters from a Chinese Philosopher, Residing in London, to His Friends in the Country, by Dr. Goldsmith

?How would your life be different if?You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day?You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

?It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.?
― Theodore Roosevelt

?Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!?
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!

?If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn't anything you can't do if you want to.?
― Jim Henson, It's Not Easy Being Green: And Other Things to Consider

?I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.?
― Ed Sheeran

ThunderDog April 11th, 2015

WOW!

?Vision without execution is just hallucination.?
― Henry Ford

?Success is...
knowing your purpose in life,
growing to reach your maximum potential, and
sowing seeds that benefit others.?
― John C. Maxwell

?To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.?
― Reba McEntire

?You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift... YOU!?
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

?Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.?
― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass

?Happiness comes from within. It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else.?
― Brian L. Weiss

?Everybody in the world is seeking happiness?and there is one sure way to find it. That is by controlling your thoughts. Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions.?
― Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People

?The quickest way to rectify that mistake (choosing the wrong person) is by learning from that, moving on, and choosing much more wisely in the future.?
― Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

?Still, she knows one thing for certain: never judge a relationship unless you are the one wrapped up in its arms.?
― Alice Hoffman, Local Girls

?The difference between you and everyone else, is everyone else. And that?s a lot, so you should feel special.?
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE

?Always try and be a better person than you were yesterday, cause we aren't guaranteed tomorrow.?
― Tina A. Morgan

?Don't underestimate me. With you, all I need to do is hear your voice, and I'll know how you're doing.?
― Jinvirle

?I don?t want to save the world, I just want to inspire it.?
― Lindy Lewis

?Thoughts guide you everyday. They become your choices. If you're not happy with your life, change your thoughts. Think more positive.?
― Amaka Imani Nkosazana, Sweet Destiny

?A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.?
― Elbert Hubbard

?The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.?
― Socrates

letslistenandtalk April 11th, 2015

Sometimes, it is rather a necessity to witness harsh and cruel things. They help you realize what all you can withstand and wake up for today to craft tomorrow.

7cot0000001 April 11th, 2015

Embrace failure. Never never quit. Get very comfortable with that uneasy feeling of going against the grain and trying something new. It will constantly take you place you never thought you could go. This has been my mantra for years. I always remember I won't do things right on the first try. So failure is mandatory for success! - Terry Crewes