Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Melly718 April 1st, 2015

?When you are lonely for a while don't get restless, if you had born alone, you are going to die alone then for sometime you can certainly live alone.?
― Amit Kalantri

positiveWhisper24 April 1st, 2015

"Fear can not live in a body that is relaxed."

- My Mom

TakeMeHomeCountryRoads April 1st, 2015

"You are what you love , not who loves you." - Fall Out Boy

caitlinmacc April 1st, 2015

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
- HelenKeller

- HelenKeller

- HelenKeller

- HelenKeller

- HelenKeller

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
- Joyce Meyer

SweetDesdemona April 1st, 2015
frangipaniflower April 2nd, 2015

Don't let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen.

JenniferLou April 2nd, 2015

Just when the cattapiller thought the world was ending, he became a butterfly.

dearbabie April 2nd, 2015

"Why fit in, when you,can stand out?"

Dr. Seuss

justkismet April 2nd, 2015

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog"

Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Melly718 April 2nd, 2015

?Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand?
― Hayley Williams

Melly718 April 2nd, 2015

?Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.?
― Steve Maraboli

Melly718 April 2nd, 2015

?Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.?
― Ana Nin

Melly718 April 2nd, 2015

?It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.?
― Confucius

Melly718 April 2nd, 2015

?why are trying so hard to fit in, when you're born to stand out?
― Oliver James

Melly718 April 2nd, 2015

?Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.?
― Hunter S. Thompson

tanizam07 April 3rd, 2015

To thine own self be true ~William Shakespeare

TheoreticallyINTP April 3rd, 2015

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter. ~Dr. Seuss

[Albert Einstein]
?A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.?
―Albert Einstein

emilygardinxo April 3rd, 2015

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw

calmGrotto89 April 3rd, 2015

FORGIVE OTHERS NOT BECAUSE THEY DESERVE FORGIVNESS,

BUT

BECAUSE YOU DESERVE PEACE.

calmGrotto89 April 3rd, 2015

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
Thomas Szasz

funnyFriend9144 April 3rd, 2015

Don't let one person ruin your life. Stay strong and if that doesn't work be even powerful and stronger mentally.

lissaone April 6th, 2015

👌👌👌👌

?Education doesn?t make you happy. Nor does freedom. We don?t become happy just because we?re free ? if we are. Or because we?ve been educated ? if we have. But because education may be the means by which we realize we are happy. It opens our eyes, our ears, tells us where delights are lurking, convinces us that there is only one freedom of any importance whatsoever, that of the mind, and gives us the assurance ? the confidence ? to walk the path our mind, our educated mind, offers.?
―Iris Murdoch

Natti98 April 3rd, 2015

We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.

peacefulTree April 4th, 2015

?If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.? (Dalai Lama XIV,The Art of Happiness)

SilentChild April 4th, 2015

If someone psuhes you off the mountain you've built so high, climb back up and build higher to show them that they can't hurt you anymore. Show everyone your creative side. Show everyone your proud side, your happy side, your expressive side. Show everyone that you are proud to be you and that you accept you. Show everyone that the status quo is nothing now and that you are beautiful. Show them you. Show them us, the lgbtqp community. Show them how we are who we are and most of all, show them how much your heart loves. How strong it stays through the toughest times. Show them that they can shove you down, and you'll rise stronger than before. May you all be happy and I hope you all speak for what your beliefs are and show the world why your words are just as important as another's. Be you. -------Me

Lovely1313 April 4th, 2015

The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up.

Samsamfar April 4th, 2015

Jasmine?

funnyFriend9144 April 4th, 2015

Life is too short to worry about girls. Worry about family.

Melly718 April 4th, 2015

?We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.?
― May Sarton

Melly718 April 4th, 2015

~~?Do not ruin today with mourning tomorrow.?
― Catherynne M. Valente, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

Melly718 April 4th, 2015

~~?The only safe thing is to take a chance.?
― Elaine May

Melly718 April 4th, 2015

~~?Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success...and I will simply say, "good Karma.?
― K. Crumley

Melly718 April 4th, 2015

~~?Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.?
― Wm. Paul Young