Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

August Gratitude Challenge: what are you grateful for?

tommy August 1st

image_1722524423.png

This discussion forms part of our Life Challenges event. Click here to read more about it!

Life is hard and it's important that we're kind to ourselves. In the hustle and bustle of day-to-day challenges our achievements and gratitude can become easily clouded. This month we are going to try that little bit harder to acknowledge and celebrate everything that we are grateful for.

How do I participate?

1. Every day for the month of August revisit this thread and list one new thing that you are grateful for. It can be something small like developing the strength to achieve a goal, or it could be something bigger and more meaningful. The possibilities are endless!

2. If you'd like to get reminded to post in the thread, click the subscribe bookmark in the bottom left hand corner. This will notify you each time someone replies to the thread, providing you with a natural reminder to post your daily gratitude. 

3. Share the love. Share your support of others if you can by upvoting or replying to their posts. It can take a lot to share your gratitude so creating a safe space here is crucial for everyone's comfort.  

4. There is no pressure to commit to it every day, but it'll be great and no doubt very rewarding if you could! 

So, what are you grateful for today? 

MistyMagic August 10th

@tommy can't beat a doggo!

husky-love.gif

SummerKay2024 August 10th

@tommy

So greatful for the power of healing for health,  my dog and my family& friends.  So greatful to have found  7cups as a great tool for healing. Also for the ability to grow through my hardships struggles and pain. For the gift of peace,hope,love &Glimmers of Joy 

🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️

pamharley003 August 11th

@tommy 

I am grateful for the improvement I am making since surgery. I am also grateful for working on my self and stopping myself from being a victim to negative people 

Heather225 August 30th

@pamharley003

I am so happy to hear this, Pam. keep striving! <3 you're doing great

Heather225 August 12th

there are so many beautiful demonstrations of gratitude in this thread. i am so proud of all of you who are facing and overcoming challenges.

i am grateful to my partner who picked me a bouquet of naked lady lillies for no reason other than he knew they're my favorite. it's the simple acts of love that make our world a little brighter.

Conflicts August 12th

@Heather225 how are you people are living? I will never understand

ItsReganingRain August 30th

@tommy I am grateful for my friends who listen to me and my struggles, include me in activities, and try and uplift my day no matter how awful it's been.

azureCurrent8150 August 30th

@tommy I am grateful for making it through another week and looking forward to a 3 day weekend 🌸

Heather225 August 30th

@azureCurrent8150

so happy you made it!!! and same here!!!

olivePapaya3606 August 30th

@tommy

I am grateful for working out for 3 consecutive days. Building habits is something I have been struggling. 

Heather225 August 30th

@olivePapaya3606

proud of you!!

Heather225 August 30th

i am grateful to the friends who are patient with me and believe in me even when i don't believe in myself some days!