Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

DigitalKnight May 9th, 2021

@GlenM

My (DigitalKnight's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //DigitalKnight//

gentleLove04 May 10th, 2021

lueurspace May 12th, 2021

My (lueurspace's) Leadership Oath

Signed: lueurspace

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

LovetoGod May 13th, 2021

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community

Signed-: LovetoGod

May 20th, 2021

My (Fristo's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7cups Community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7cups community.
I wil treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7cups.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.
I am honored to serve the 7cups Community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7cups Community.

Signed: //Fristo//

May 20th, 2021

My (richuyulin's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //richuyulin//

Ethan May 23rd, 2021

Signed: IcedEthan

theriverissinging May 26th, 2021

@GlenM

My (theriverissinging's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

kindLemonade June 14th, 2021

@theriverissinging

Lovely, river heart

theriverissinging June 14th, 2021

@kindLemonade yayyy xD

Brinaa101 June 3rd, 2021

My (Brinaa101) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

loveagape June 14th, 2021

Leadership Oath

Signed: //SaraL//

loveagape June 14th, 2021

Leadership Oath

greatfulSmiles6152 June 16th, 2021

@GlenM

Signed: greatfulSmiles6152

healingWhisper June 20th, 2021

healingWhispers �Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. �
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community. �
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. �

healingWhisper

Banjothebudgie June 20th, 2021

@healingWhisper
Yay! thankyou for being part of the community

FlourishingDimensions June 22nd, 2021

FlourishingDimensions' Leadership Oath:
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. I will grow in knowledge, understand, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am part of something bigger than myself.
Signed: FlourishingDimensions

BecauseImBatman22 June 22nd, 2021

My (Batman's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: BecauseImBatman22

JustOneMoreEpisode June 22nd, 2021

@GlenM

JustOneMoreEpisode Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed:JustOneMoreEpisode

ResilientLucky June 23rd, 2021

ResilientLucky's Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed: ResilientLucky

AndyLV June 28th, 2021

@GlenM

My (Andyallen) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Andyallen//

AndyLV June 28th, 2021

@Andyallen Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: Andyallen

wonderfulRainbow817 June 28th, 2021

Leadership Oath

Signed: Rainbow

unique73 June 30th, 2021

@GlenM

My (unique73's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //unique73//

July 1st, 2021

@GlenM

July 1st, 2021

@GlenM
My Leadership Oath:

Hope2103

Cazzy8752 July 2nd, 2021

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking. I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community. I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measureable impact in my track or domain. I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparge other people or 7 Cups. I will practice high warmth and high expextations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable. I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader. I will recognize when I dont know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff. I will continue to try hard and work with perserverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities and understanding that we are working toward a common goal. I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself. I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community. I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. Signed://Cazzy8752//

milkoreos July 5th, 2021

@GlenM

My (milkoreos') Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //milkoreos//

Clarisse29 July 10th, 2021

@GlenM

signed- Clarisse29

Harquinn909 July 12th, 2021

My (Harquinn909's) Leadership Oath:

Signed: H.Quinn

explore1000 July 14th, 2021

Explore1000's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: Explore1000

sereneButton43 July 18th, 2021

I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed- sereneButton43

Matteo2020 July 20th, 2021

My (theriverissinging's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Matteo2020 July 20th, 2021

My (matteo2020's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

LavenderHere July 29th, 2021

@GlenM

My (empatheticLavender2924's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Ashvillium August 1st, 2021

@GlenM

My (Ashvillium's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Ashvillium//

ComradeRuhi August 4th, 2021

@GlenM

My (iigotyourbackii's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: iigotyourbackii

Prachi9876 August 31st, 2021

@Ashvillium

My ( @Prachi9876 ) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: @Prachi9876

1Reply
Ashvillium August 31st, 2021

@Prachi9876
Oops you should have tagged @GlennM cheeky

Prachi9876 September 1st, 2021

@Ashvillium
Thanks