Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

EnigmaticCat24 February 21st, 2023

Tobedoctor's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: Tobedoctor

calmingsun111 March 5th, 2023

@GlenM

Good afternoon! :)

My leadership oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Have a great day! Sun. :) 🐼

Heartsandrosesandpaws March 8th, 2023

Leadership Oath

@harmonyLearninghope

March 10th, 2023

charmingFlower's Leadership Oath:

Signed: //charmingFlower8111//

beyoutofullkalon March 12th, 2023

@GlenM

Beyoutofullkalon's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //beyoutofullkalon//

JoyHappyNess March 13th, 2023

@GlenM

Signed: //JoyHappyNess//

FeureVox March 14th, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

- I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

- I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.

- I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.

- I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.

- I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

- I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.

- I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

- I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

- I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

- I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.

- I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

- I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.

- I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //FeureVox//

CurrySoup12 March 21st, 2023

@GlenMMy (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

I CurrySoup12

pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: //CurrySoup12//

KarmaTheRascal March 24th, 2023

Signed:KarmaTheRascal

RainbowRosie April 4th, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: RainbowRosie

Heart4art April 12th, 2023

@GlenM Heart4art'sLeadership Oath

Heart4art

broadfemmelovelive April 13th, 2023

@GlenM

@broadfemmelovelive☺️

Rubylistens22 April 16th, 2023

@GlenM

My (Rubylistens22’s)Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: Ruby

4/15/23

jadenrjc7 May 1st, 2023

@GlenM

My (jadenrjc7's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //jadenrjc7//

Smrtbibliophile May 3rd, 2023

My Smrtbibliophiles Leadership Oath

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Smrtbibliophile//

Nvlmi May 15th, 2023

My (Nvlmi's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Nvlmi/

SnowTabby May 25th, 2023

My (SnowTabby's) Leadership Oath:
I pledge a moral oath before the 7cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7cups community.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7cups.
i will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I am honored to serve the 7cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7cups community.

AnnaSilverberg May 29th, 2023

@GlenM

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders,
making them my witnesses,
that I will fulfill to the best of my ability
and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others;
this means that I will care deeply for
them and I will also expect them to try hard
and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback.
I will strive to look at my own
challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it.
I will know my own
abilities and limitations.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance,
especially when things are difficult,
challenging or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities
with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader,
and I will do everything in my power
to facilitate the strengthening
of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed:
AnnaSilverberg
✨💙✨

JLisjustlistening June 2nd, 2023

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: JLisjustlistening

TabbyCat97 June 13th, 2023

@GlenM

~TabbyCat97~ Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking. I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community. I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain. I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups. I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable. I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader. I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff. I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal. I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself. I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community. I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed ~ TabbyCat97

MaggieListens00 June 13th, 2023

@GlenM

My (charmingEagle47's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //charmingEagle47//

Jenna June 20th, 2023

@GlenM

My (Jenna's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Jenna//

Mahad2804 June 22nd, 2023

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Signed: @Mahad2804

Rivelino3 June 30th, 2023

Leadership Oath

I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed : Rivelino3
RosaHere July 1st, 2023

@GlenM I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: RosaHere

CharlieDont37 July 4th, 2023

My - CharlieDont37 - Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: CharlieDont37

Gilbird July 8th, 2023

@GlenM

Gilbird's Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment of this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: Gilbird

betty212 July 20th, 2023

@GlenM

I, betty212,

Signed: //betty212//

Artalistens July 28th, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: Artalistens

DisLifeNot July 31st, 2023

@GlenM

DisLifeNot

Leadership Oath

Signed: //DisLifeNot//

warmheartedCamp3360 August 5th, 2023

@GlenM

Signed: warmheartedCamp

pandanfe August 10th, 2023

@GlenM

Signed: pandanfe

lovelyApple6441 August 16th, 2023

@GlenM

My (lovelyApple6441's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //lovelyApple6441//

ninaninaninayao August 22nd, 2023
Leadership Oath

Signed: ninaninaninayao
LOOPHOLE August 27th, 2023

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed by :- @ LOOPHOLE

LightsFromDark August 28th, 2023

@LightsFromDark's Leadership Oath:

Signed: @LightsFromDark

LoveMyMoonflowers August 31st, 2023

I will use my gifts, strengths and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed: @LoveMyMoonflowers

Grace3012 September 29th, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath!

bestBraveheart57 October 9th, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: //bestBraveheart//

Shannon1996 October 31st, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: @Shannon1996