Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

audienta June 23rd, 2022

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: audienta

CalmWaves3939 June 27th, 2022

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed: CalmWaves3939

LoveTracker June 28th, 2022

@GlenM

Love Tracker Leadership Oath:

Signed: //LoveTracker//

kenzolena July 2nd, 2022

Leadership Oath

Signed: //kenzolena//

magicalOcean594 July 3rd, 2022

@GlenM

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain. I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader. I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff. I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

Signed @magicalocean594

7/3/2022

WarmLightXO July 8th, 2022

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and ask for help when needed. I will know my abilities and limitations.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging, or uncertain.
I understand that I am a leader and part of something bigger than myself.

Signed: WarmLightXO

SparklingSeashells July 11th, 2022

@GlenM

SparklingSeashells Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others: this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will recognise when I don’t know something and will ask for help if I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will continue to try hard and work with perserverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I am honoured to serve the 7cups community.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7cups community.

Signed - @sparklingseashells

Aileen1114117 July 12th, 2022

My (Aileen1114117's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups. I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

Leadership Oath

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility

by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal. I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself. I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed: //Aileen1114117//

July 19th, 2022

Liz's Leadership Oath:

Signed: LlamaLizz

blissfulForest7074 August 2nd, 2022

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath

Signed: blissfulForest7074

StarrrGirl20 August 4th, 2022
  • @GlenM

Starrrgirl20's Oath

itslia1o1 August 4th, 2022

lia's leadership oath

Leadership Oath

signed by itslia1o1

IShiFood August 12th, 2022

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: //IShiFood//

niceworldmnd August 14th, 2022

@GlenM

niceworldmnd

Leadership Oath

Signed: //niceworldmnd//

August 22nd, 2022

@GlenM

Helpingheart23's Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: Helpingheart23

itslia1o1 August 23rd, 2022

lia's leadership oath 🌼~

signed by ; lia ( itslia1o1 )

Here4good74 August 30th, 2022

@@GlenMMy (Here4good74's) Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7Cups community.
I will alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for othesrs; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has tangible impact.

I will grow knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with preserverance, especially when things are difficult challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I'm a leader and I am part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the boarder 7Cups community.

Signed: //Here4good74//

SirenOfSerenity August 30th, 2022

@GlenM

My (SirenOfSerenity's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //SirenOfSerenity//

Strawberrymitts101 August 31st, 2022

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: //strawberrymitts101 //

Mari228 September 13th, 2022

@GlenM

My (Mari228’s) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Mari228//

fancycloud1234 September 17th, 2022

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: //fancycloud1234//

yourbuddy30 October 3rd, 2022

@GlenM yourbuddy's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I understand that I am a leader, and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

Signed: yourbuddy30

CosmicMiracle October 24th, 2022

Leadership Oath

Signed: CosmicMiracle

Date: October 24, 2022

November 3rd, 2022

Leadership Oath

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community

Goalsforlife

BenittaJ November 14th, 2022

@GlenM

BenittaJ's Leadership Oath:

I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

Signed: BenittaJ

iStarlight December 2nd, 2022

@GlenM

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

claj333 December 7th, 2022

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

BrokenWingsThatFlew December 19th, 2022

@GlenM

My (BrokenWingsThatFlew) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //BrokenWingsThatFlew//

December 20th, 2022

@GlenMMy

Leadership Oath

Signed: LlamaLizz

TheFantasticPengua December 21st, 2022

@TheFantasticPengua Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: TheFantasticPengua

CallumCares421 December 24th, 2022

Signed by CallumCares421 on 12/24/22

NanditaB January 6th, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: NanditaB

purplelady568 January 19th, 2023

@GlenM

Purple's Leadership Oath

Sincerely signed,

Purplelady568

jasishereforallofu January 23rd, 2023

@GlenM

Chloe1644 January 29th, 2023

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

signed: Chloe @Chloe1644

kindJewel5362 February 6th, 2023

@GlenM

KindJewel5362

Leadership Oath

YourCaringConfidant February 9th, 2023

Signed: Desiree (@YourCaringConfidant)

BenittaJ February 13th, 2023

@GlenM

Signed: //Benitta//

AvyIsKing February 16th, 2023

Avy's (Jefferythebunny's) leadership oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths and talents to serve the 7cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage others or 7cups.

I will expect the same from myself, and I will hold myself accountable.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to learn and grow as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something, and will ask for help if I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance,especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility bye sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and that I am part of something bigger than myself.

I am honored to serve the 7cup community.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7cups community.

Signed- Jefferythebunny319

Mitanshi003 February 17th, 2023

@GlenM

My (Mitanshi003's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment of this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: //Mitanshi003//