Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

youcanbeyou September 5th, 2020

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed - youcanbeyou

Suryansh September 6th, 2020

@GlenM

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed : //SuryanshSingh//

Daf8 September 9th, 2020

heart @GlenM heart

heart My (Daf8's) Leadership Oath: heart

heart Leadership Oath heart

heart I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking. heart
heart I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community. heart
heart I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain. heart
heart I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups. heart
heart I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. heart
heart I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable. heart
heart I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader. heart
heart I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. heart
heart I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff. heart
heart I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. heart
heart I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal. heart
heart I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself. heart
heart I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community. heart
heart I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. heart

heart Signed: //Daf8// heart

BookChunky September 9th, 2020

My (BookChunky's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //BookChunky//

freshMint9376 September 9th, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed - freshMint9376

Endure777 September 11th, 2020

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed: //CognitiveACE//

hopedreamlove September 11th, 2020

My (hopedreamlove's) Leadership Oath:

Signed: hopedreamlove

shiningSound31 September 12th, 2020

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.
Signed: shiningSound31

bouncyVoice4149 September 12th, 2020

My Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: bouncyVoice4149

September 12th, 2020

I will pledge to to do alll that to beat of my abilities and judgement.

InvaderStitch September 13th, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: //InvaderStitch//

SophieWX September 13th, 2020

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Signed: SophieWX

Affliction1 September 13th, 2020

@GlenM

My (Affliction1's) Leadership Oath

Signed: Affliction1

PinkPizzaz September 13th, 2020

My (PinkPizzaz's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: PinkPizzaz

lovelyNight9853 September 14th, 2020

Signed: lovelyNight9853

peacefulWarrior10 September 14th, 2020

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witness, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to send the 7 Cups community.

I will work hard to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

Signed ~ peacefulWarrior10

Vintagechoc September 14th, 2020

@GlenM

Signed : vintagechoc laugh

Liru0417 September 15th, 2020

Liru0417's oath

Signed, //Liru0417//

frostyIris5554 September 15th, 2020

@GlenM

Signed: //frostyIris5554//

CompassionateDreamer8522 September 15th, 2020

@GlenM

CompassionateDreamer8852's) Leadership Oath:

Signed: CompassionateDreamer8852

BeautifulMasterpiece September 16th, 2020

Signed: BeautifulMasterpiece🥰

MoonlightHelper1 September 17th, 2020

@GlenM

My (MoonlightHelper1) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed:MoonlightHelper1

pizzaiscool September 18th, 2020

Pizzaiscool's Leadership Oath:

Signed: pizzaiscool

SophTheListener2022 September 20th, 2020

@GlenM

SophTheListener2022's Leadership Oath:

Signed: SophTheListener2022

SofiaT2000 October 23rd, 2020

@SophTheListener2022 Hey there! We have the same name! Welcome and good luck with the LDP!

FrostyMonkey September 20th, 2020

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: FrostyMonkey

KatePersephone September 21st, 2020

@GlenM

My (kateaala's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //kateaala//

SofiaT2000 October 23rd, 2020

@kateaala It's great to have new leaders to the community! Welcome!

dancingMoment7201 September 21st, 2020

@GlenM

signed dancingMoment7201

CintaBali September 23rd, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: CintaBali

Alwaysthereforyou28 September 24th, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Alwaysthereforyou28//

WelcomeToChat September 26th, 2020

@GlenM

WelcomeToChat's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //WelcomeToChat//

friendlyEars8792 September 26th, 2020

signed FriendlyEars8792

amiablePeace77 September 27th, 2020

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

signed amiablePeace77

queenviebsonly September 28th, 2020

@GlenM

queenviebsonly's Leadership Oath:

Signed by: queenviebsonly

helpfuldipper September 29th, 2020

HelpfulDipper's Leadership Oath:

Signed: HelpfulDipper

fireyseastar97 October 2nd, 2020

@GlenM

Ginevra962 October 4th, 2020

Ginevra962

Signed: Ginevra962

AffyAvo October 5th, 2020

Signed AffyAvo

Skyglider October 6th, 2020

@GlenM

My (WonderfulRainbows's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. �

Signed:WonderfulRainbows