Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 28th, 2021

Sunisshiningandsoareyou 's Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //@Sunisshiningandsoareyou //

Kieran000 March 7th, 2021

My (kieran000) Leadership Oath:

Signed: kieran000

marvelloustree1111 March 7th, 2021

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths and talents to serve the 7 cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people on 7 cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others: this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will except the same for myself and hold myself accountable.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges and opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don’t know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding and skill to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are challenging, uncertain or difficult.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader, and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

I am honoured to serve the 7 cups community.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 cups community.

Signed: //marvelloustree1111//

March 14th, 2021

@GlenM

My (Mishi's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //MishiS//

KristinHelps March 15th, 2021

KristinHelps Leadership Oath

Leadership Oath

Signed: //KristinHelps//

Chloe563 March 15th, 2021

My (Rhlexia250) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Rhlexia250//

Chloe563 March 15th, 2021

Rhlexia520*

shiningSky3745 March 16th, 2021

My (sky's) Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strength, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.

I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am part of something bigger than myself.

Signed: //shinningSky3745

blindHeart12 March 20th, 2021

@GlenM

Me Blindheart12 taking leadership oath

Signed: blindheart12

optimisticDay8079 March 21st, 2021

My (OptimisticDay8079) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //OptimisticDay8079//

Looj March 21st, 2021

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath:

I pledge my moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witness, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make measurable impact in my track or domain.

I will work hard to listen to constructive critisism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limiotations.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will demonestrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.

Signed: Looj

thisisirene March 23rd, 2021

@GlenM

Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

Signed: //thisisirene//

UnicornsCottonCandy March 26th, 2021

@GlenM

My (UnicornsCottonCandy's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //UnicornsCottonCandy//

IcicleSnown April 27th, 2021

@UnicornsCottonCandy

I, IcicleSnown, sign UnicornsCottonCandy's Leadership Oath, pledging to do all in it:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //IcicleSnown//

Banjothebudgie May 3rd, 2021

@IcicleSnown

Thankyou for your support

peacefulIris56 May 3rd, 2021

@IcicleSnown

Thank you

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Banjothebudgie//

@UnicornsCottonCandy

I agree

@UnicornsCottonCandy

Thank you

shallowWater7547 May 5th, 2021

shallowwater’s Leadership Oath: I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking. I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 cups community. I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain. I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups. I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable. I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader. I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and staff. I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal. I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself. I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community. I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. Signed: Shallowwater7547

kindLemonade March 26th, 2021

@GlenM

Leadership Oath:

Signed: //Bu123//

@kindLemonade

Thank you for supporting the community

@kindLemonade

Thank you

cuteeeezombieeee April 3rd, 2021

@GlenM

My (cuteeeezombieeee's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //cuteeeezombieeee//

@cuteeeezombieeee

Thanks for your ongoing help :)

Ahmed April 4th, 2021

@GlenM

My Ahmed's Leadership Oath:

Signed: @Ahmed

herealways27 April 5th, 2021

My (Herealways27's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Herealways27//

lemontree68 April 5th, 2021

@GlenM

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. �
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community. �
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. �

Signed: //lemontree68//

Readylistener April 7th, 2021

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed//Readylistener//

generouswings April 7th, 2021

@GlenM

My (generouswings') Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //generouswings//

MaeveTheBrave April 7th, 2021

My Leadership Oath:

I will use my gifts, strengths, skills, ideas, and talents to help serve the 7Cups community.
I will treat others with dignity and respect.
I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; which means that I will care deeply for others and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback.
I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it.
I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I understand that I am a leader and thus: I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored and happy to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader.
I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders, as well as the broader overall 7 Cups community.

Signed: MaeveTheBrave, on April 7th, 2021

confidentpanda April 11th, 2021

@GlenM

Signed: Leah

SweetDreamer69 April 13th, 2021

My (SweetDreamer69's) Leadership Oath: I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking. I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community. I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain. I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people on 7 Cups. I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. I will expect the same thing from myself and I will hold myself accountable. I will work hard to listed constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as leader. I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff. I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal. I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself. I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community. I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of others leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. Signed: //SweetDreamer69//

Cristen April 15th, 2021

My (Cristen’s) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback.

I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don’t know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

Signed: //Cristen//

mamtasha22 April 15th, 2021

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Signed: mamtasha22

giggleZebra2708 April 20th, 2021

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fullfill to the best of my ability and judgement this convenant and undertaking.

I will treat others with dignity and respect, I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practise high warmth and high expectations for others and this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has tangible effect.

I will expect the same for myself and I will hold myself accountable.

I will recognise when I don't know something and I will ask for help when I need it.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with preseverance, especially when things are challenging, difficult or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibillity by sharing projects and responsibillities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working together to achieve a common goal.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, that I will do everything in my power to facillitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 cups community

giggleZebra2708 April 20th, 2021

giggleZebra 2708 oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this convenant and undertaking.

I will treat others with dignity and respect, I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others and this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has tangible effect.

I will expect the same for myself and I will hold myself accountable.

I will recognize when I don't know something and I will ask for help when I need it.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are challenging, difficult or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working together to achieve a common goal.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, that I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 cups community

Signed : giggleZebra2708

EmpathicPikachu April 26th, 2021

EmpathicPikachu's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: EmpathicPikachu

patienceyieldsfocus May 3rd, 2021

Leadership Oath

FawkesCare12 May 5th, 2021

My (FawkesCare12) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others. This means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed,

@FawkesCare12