Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP May 25th

“your mindset can change with a snap. you just choose to think all negative all the time”

justmeeva OP May 25th

the f*cking “i’m sad to see you do this to yourself”

justmeeva OP May 25th

@justmeeva

…the fact that she makes no effort… she doesn’t even try to understand. there’s a whole lot of other *** going on in life. so many other things that hurt 💜 so much that makes you overwhelmed 😔 so much to deal with every day. :( i’m so sorry that on top of all that she judges so much and doesn’t try to understand :( those questions and words… mm they v meanie mcbeanie 😞 *huggies eva friend if okie* i’m v sorry eva bean :( 

hugs-and.gif

justmeeva OP May 30th

@LoveMyMoonflowersbear-huggin.gif

@justmeeva

bubu-dudu-bubu-dudu-love.gif

justmeeva OP May 25th

gonna go i’m so *** done

unassumingEyes May 28th

@justmeeva 

cat-***.gif

justmeeva OP May 28th

i relapsed. 

justmeeva OP May 28th

i saw him and he said “ey that’s eva” and there was that other person i’ve been trying to forget too and i waved and smiled at them and then walked away and called my mom to pick me up and we came to her workplace and i went to the bathroom and i relapsed

justmeeva OP May 28th

his voice haunted me and my hands started shaking and everything i’ve worked on came *** flushing down

justmeeva OP May 28th

every *** thing i’ve done to forget, it was all pointless

justmeeva OP May 28th

i’m back to the *** start i give up

justmeeva OP May 28th

i don’t know what mom’s gonna do when she finds out since i’m supposed to stop wearing sleeves by the end of the week but i don’t *** care

justmeeva OP May 28th

my hands are still shaking

justmeeva OP May 28th

can’t right now bye

mytwistedsoul May 28th

@justmeeva *sits with you* I'm sorry to hear you relapsed. I know she doesn't understand and that she wants what she wants. Relapses happen. It's a lousy coping method we all know it. Her making demands for it to just stop doesn't help it just adds more pressure 😕

unassumingEyes May 28th

@justmeeva i hope ur safe and ur mom will be…bearable, atleast 💖

@justmeeva

*sits with you too* 💜

justmeeva OP May 30th

a teacher asked me how i was doing. “good” i said. “good”. *** “good”lol.

justmeeva OP May 30th

i only come here to post rn btw it’s nothing personal i just can’t do more idk

@justmeeva

it's okay lovely. 💜 

unassumingEyes May 30th

@justmeeva it’s okay ❤️ 

justmeeva OP May 30th

i could run away if i wanted to. 

justmeeva OP May 30th

eva obsessing over the sky again. 

img-5486_1717098925.jpegimg-5487_1717098935.jpegimg-5488_1717098946.jpeg

@justmeeva

so prettyy 🥰

mytwistedsoul May 30th

@justmeeva Such beautiful colors! 

justmeeva OP May 31st

she saw them

justmeeva OP May 31st

she *** saw them 

justmeeva OP May 31st

i forgot to put on the sleeves when i fell asleep and she came to wake me up and she *** saw them

justmeeva OP May 31st

i’m so *** stupid

justmeeva OP May 31st

why the *** does everything just keep getting worse what am i doing wrong

justmeeva OP May 31st

why the *** does life want to get rid of me so bad

justmeeva OP May 31st

“they look recent” is the sentence i woke up to. 

justmeeva OP May 31st

“it’s only a matter of time until other people find out aswell

but that’s your goal isn’t it”

@justmeeva

she really doesn’t understand anything 😞 i wish people wouldn’t freaking judge before they even freaking try to understand. 😞 

justmeeva OP May 31st

“i don’t understand why you just make your life harder with this” yeah neither do i but oh *** well

justmeeva OP May 31st

*** everything

justmeeva OP May 31st

if i’m honest, if i could turn all my emotions off, i maybe would. 

justmeeva OP May 31st

and i mean i’ve tried, i’ve tried to just- not feel, and sometimes it happens by itself, but.. there’s no guarantee yk. they still come back sometime.