Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP May 22nd

but i’ll make a plan anyway (:

justmeeva OP May 22nd

the nail marks on my hands. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

talked to mom again. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

or well, she talked. i couldn’t get a word out of my mouth again. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

guess what it started with? my *** arms. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

i won’t- even bother to say what she said. i’m just so done with her. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

“summer’s comings, i can’t take you to the beach with sleeves, have you thought about that?”

have i- have i thought about that? the *** mom? i-

justmeeva OP May 22nd
coming*.
justmeeva OP May 22nd

she came back. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

compared her ‘teenager depression’ to mine. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

she has no idea how different we are. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

i want to cry, i want to laugh cause this all is just so *** absurd, i want to scream, i so want to tell her everything that’s on my mind but i know i won’t, i wanna d*e, i- don’t *** know. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

and most of all, i wanna take my little friend and use it again. which would be the worst mistake i could do, but.. literally, who cares. really fighting the urges rn. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

and you know what’s *** up? the way she makes me feel bad for wanting to d*e. i don’t even know how or why- but i feel wrong about that too now. i don’t *** know. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

big tw 

and so what if i relapse? it doesn’t matter much anymore anyway. i’m already as *** up as i could. it won’t matter when i’m dead. even though my previous scars have almost healed, really close to being able to take off those sleeves, make mom happy, i don’t care about that. it genuinely does not matter. don’t give a *** about that. it doesn’t make me proud that i’ve stayed clean enough so they would heal. almost even guilty instead. man i don’t *** know. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

not in a good headspace rn but honestly when am i ever

justmeeva OP May 22nd

mom asked “what do you want me to do” i wanted to say “leave me tf alone” but ofc i didn’t

justmeeva OP May 22nd

it’s come to a point where i actually can not speak when having those talks with her unless it’s a yes or no and even that is hard sometimes 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

urges becoming stronger and stronger

justmeeva OP May 22nd

oh she’d be disappointed if i did. and i wouldn’t give a ***.

justmeeva OP May 22nd

hair tie. ima try hair tie. see if that helps. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

it’s not the same kind of pain tho. it’s not the good kind of pain. it’s not the helpful kind of pain. it might be distracting but not replacing. idk if it’s helping. not much i think. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

music’s on. vulume’s up. it’s not doing much either but it’s helping a little. 

mytwistedsoul May 22nd

@justmeeva   Sending you good vibes 💙

justmeeva OP May 22nd

gonna go for now.

justmeeva OP May 22nd

“how have you been?”

what do i say idk what to say-

justmeeva OP May 22nd

i never know how to answer those questions. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

and now she plays all nice and friendly as if she didn’t just almost make me relapse.

justmeeva OP May 22nd

but of course she doesn’t know that. she doesn’t understand it at all. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

remembering the time when if someone asked “how are you” i could genuinely say “i’m good”.

justmeeva OP May 22nd

she just said i don’t express enough love to her. i’m sorry, am i supposed to love you?

justmeeva OP May 22nd

it’s gonna be up to 25°C (77°F) on friday. sunny. we have to be outside, on the stadium, in the sun, managing a sport’s day for the rest of the school, from 8:15am to 3-4pm, depending on how long we'll take to clean the stadium up. 

justmeeva OP May 22nd

idk what i’m gonna do. we have t-shirts that we have to wear but uh my arms. and 25°C.

justmeeva OP May 22nd

i’m just f***ed. 

justmeeva OP May 23rd

tw?

that one corner in my math notebook <3 (quality go poof)

img-5343_1716454549.jpeg

justmeeva OP May 23rd

i don’t understand how some people just have no sense of guilt- like when i do something wrong or something awkward happens, it’s gonna consume me alive and haunt me for days sometimes weeks and it’ll become a *** core memory. i-

justmeeva OP May 23rd

ohh the way i lied to my dad. 

justmeeva OP May 23rd

we were walking outside. 

dad: “so how are you doing in school?” 

me: “good” 

dad: “managing to do everything in time and all?” 

me: “yeah” 

😬😬😬

justmeeva OP May 23rd

also i can not run. like it’s not just me complaining, i physically can not run. when i run, i run out of breath so *** fast, (tw) in some cases i actually struggle to breathe, my mouth goes dry and starts tasting like blood. 

justmeeva OP May 23rd

that’s probably not good :p