Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP March 2nd

my brain’s doing everything to try to convince me i’m in danger. again. i’m not. what is this? it makes me hear noises, it makes me think i see something or- someone- that’s not there. cool~…

justmeeva OP March 2nd

tw - bad, unhealthy thinking. 

the one, only thing i “liked” about being sick was that i ate basically nothing those two days. two whole days, and i didn’t really feel hunger at all. kinda wish it was always like this. 

…….

justmeeva OP March 3rd

visiting my fake reality land again tonight. hello, home. 

(it’s a bad idea, i know. but.. i need it right now. it’s gonna mess me up even more afterwards but idec. don’t have the time to care. besides, when have i been good at making the right decisions anyway?)

justmeeva OP March 3rd

*absolutely ignores the time*

justmeeva OP March 3rd

damn did you really have to?

justmeeva OP March 3rd

just another proof that maybe, heart should listen to brain this one time. it’s not gonna be quick or easy tho, not at all. 

justmeeva OP March 3rd

*** it feels personal. 

justmeeva OP March 3rd

the urge to just directly ask “what did i do wrong?” but also.. eehhh…

justmeeva OP March 3rd

for once, it feels like my overthinking might be just… thinking. 

justmeeva OP March 3rd

i just figured, maybe it’s not just night when i’m the most productive (or at least more motivated to do something?), maybe it’s just *darkness*. i’m sitting here on my bed, been doing that for at least a few hours now, haven’t even got myself to start with the way overdue homework. it’s so bright and warm and somehow uncomfortable- but thinking about the night when it’s cold but not too cold because i’m under my blanket, the room’s dark and everything’s quiet, no interacting with anyone… it seems to suit me better. which is kind of unfortunate because… sleep. and the amount dark time is decreasing since winter’s soon to end- *panic*

unassumingEyes March 3rd

@justmeeva cn u not find a way to make it dark nd comfy in ur room? Like thicker curtains? *hugs if oki* 

justmeeva OP March 3rd

@unassumingEyes 

my mom already says i’m living like a ~caveman~ since i have those *unthick* curtains rolled down most of the time so i doubt she’d let me do anything to block the sun even more :’) oh well. *hugs eyes buddy* <3

justmeeva OP March 3rd

LoveMyMoonflowers March 3rd

@justmeeva

what’s wrong, eva? 🥺💜

justmeeva OP March 3rd

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

nothing everything’s fine

@justmeeva

mmm… not vv convincing friend but okay… :') no pressure to say anything friend. 💜 but me a just a tag away if you need me. :') 

justmeeva OP March 3rd

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

i’m sorry i don’t wanna sound rude, i’ll probably get off cups for a little time rn but i think i’ll come back sometime 

thank you <3

@justmeeva

okay buddy. 💜 and it’s ok i don’t think you sound rude at all friend. i hope you’ll be safe and try to be gentle with you… :') love you friend 💜 

thank you for being you eva. 💜 

justmeeva OP March 3rd

there were beautiful bright northern lights above my country, above my house, and i managed to miss them.

justmeeva OP March 4th

another really, really realistic dream. i’m honestly not sure whether to call it a dream or a nightmare. but i didn’t want to wake up yet…

justmeeva OP March 4th

*trying to get it out of my head*

justmeeva OP March 4th

i know one thing that might help… but it’s  not a good thing. at all.

unassumingEyes March 4th

@justmeeva *sits with eva frnd* do u think writing the dream down will help? U dont hv to post it or anything.

justmeeva OP March 4th

@unassumingEyes 

i don’t know i want to forget it but i also don’t.. idk idk idk

unassumingEyes March 4th

@justmeeva mmm sounds confusing frnd :0 hugs if oki

justmeeva OP March 4th

@unassumingEyes 

*hugs*

LoveMyMoonflowers March 4th

@justmeeva

eva beaniiee… 🥺 me completely late but me still sending a huggie for you if okie… 😞 how’s you today friend…? 🥺💜 

justmeeva OP March 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

it’s nonsense and very messy so i don’t expect you to understand.

oh today started amazingly, first the dream, then i was about 10min late to school and omw through the front door i met a teacher who i think suddenly has something against me and that’s bad because i have one very very overdue assignment and one that i’m gonna be late with and now i’m scared to tell her, anyway she said in an annoyed, kind of mad voice “the class has started already” and me being me it made me ✨cry✨ so walking up the stairs i had to calm myself down because who normal person enters the classroom with tears in her eyes right uh so i finally managed to stop the tears and went to class, the classes were okay but now i have the lunch break which i’m gonna spend studying math that i halfway don’t understand ❤️❤️❤️

justmeeva OP March 4th

ooh and the dream almost made me do something dumb but i didn’t which should be good but idk

@justmeeva

awwe something dumb…? 🥺 does you mean not safes buddy…? 😔💜 

justmeeva OP March 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

idk something not good but i didn’t for whatever reason so it’s not a worry atm (i think.)

@justmeeva

im glad you didn’t friend me would rather you were safe… 🥺

@justmeeva

*huggies if okay* i’m sorry lovely that is a lot 😞 understandable to feel like crying buddy because of the way your teacher behaved ): me don’t think it’s nonsense friend ): me thinks it’s life and it sucks … :/ 💜 

😞 im sorry friend im not good at supporting but im still sitting with you lovely… 🥺💕 and sending warm huggies if okay… 💜 

justmeeva OP March 4th

“*crying when i’m not supposed to*” count: 2

@justmeeva

me thinks it’s okie to cry… but oftentimes people around are meanies and they say it’s not okie or they say it’s weird… 😞 and our brains repeat that and tell us the same thing… it’s hard to be gentle with self. me don’t think it’s weird to merely express emotions buddy… :') 💜 

justmeeva OP March 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

but i’m in school and i don’t have a reason for crying really idk what’s wrong with me

unassumingEyes March 4th

@justmeeva *whispers* *you don’t need a reason to cry*

*you don’t need a reason to feel happy, sad, angry, tired, cuz these are emotions that just are sometimes* 

*you don’t need a reason to be you* 

*and nobody likes school anyways so i think it wont complain if you cry :p* 

*and im like not able to support but i just wanted to put this out there- you dont need a reason. Emotions are just there and thats okay too*

@justmeeva

me would have done the same friend ): me thinks seeing the teachers expression was scary and must have brought back the stress of all the schoolwork 😞 which would be overwhelming. me don’t think you’re crying ‘for no reason’ friend… 🥺 *huggies you* 

justmeeva OP March 4th

i swear i can’t have any interaction with any teacher rn because i can’t just start crying like this

justmeeva OP March 4th

i can’t i don’t have anyone i don’t have any friends who could help me i can’t talk to any teachers because i’m at the verge of tears i don’t understand this math i don’t know how to do the overdue stuff i can’t i can’t i can’t